Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

What would be a good name for a company based in New Jersey? I've been meaning to start a save with my own custom promotion but I keep gettig hung up on the name.

Garden State Championship Wrestling - GSCW

Garden State Wrestling - GSW

Championship Wrestling from Newark - CWN

Jersey City Wrestling - JCW

Atlantic City Wrestling - ACW

Boardwalk Championship Wrestling - BCW

New Jersey Wrestling Federation - NJWF

Garden State Championship Wrestling - GSCW

Garden State Wrestling - GSW

Championship Wrestling from Newark - CWN

Jersey City Wrestling - JCW

Atlantic City Wrestling - ACW

Boardwalk Championship Wrestling - BCW

New Jersey Wrestling Federation - NJWF

Thank you! These are all great! I've been thinking of doing the CWN one and having it as part of the CW network with CWFH, UWN etc.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="brlc14" data-cite="brlc14" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So in TCW I have created the face stable of Edd Stone, Sammy Bach and Freddy Huggins. Stone and Bach have been a team for the past year and Huggins has just turned faced and reunited with Stone. They all kinda have swagger gimmicks. Do you have a good name for them?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Party Animals</p><p> Power Hour</p><p> Night Train</p><p> Club Crashers</p><p> </p><p> These are all names I've used in a tag team or stable involving Edd Stone from my cverse save. When he's a heel, it's kinda like The Young Bucks. When he's a face, I treat it like a tee-totaler fresh out of rehab like like the Straight Edge Society. Not all the names work in your given scenario though.</p>

<p>I’m looking for a faction name for Joanie Lee (Chyna) and Madusa managed by Sherri Martel. This is in 2000 WCW (Montreal Aftermath mod) after Chyna has spent all the time by the side of Triple H and DX. Martel has brought her in to WCW and claimed she has been held back. </p><p>

Madusa has been kinda floundering, having Rhonda Singh as her bodyguard but she’s aligning with Martel now (undecided about whether Rhonda joins as well).</p><p>

I haven’t really fleshed out the idea but the key thing is Joanie Lee is going to be the focal point of this group.</p>

Is this a face group or a heel group? If you’re thinking they’ll be face, I would suggest “The Empowerment” as a name, since each of these three women has been greatly influential to American women’s wrestling. I also think you shouldn’t have Rhonda join the group. I think after Rhonda & Madusa split, Rhonda should easily beat Madusa, allowing Joanie Lee to step up on Madusa’s behalf. This is an easy way to give Joanie a winning start in WCW.

It’s definitely a heel group. Sherri’s whole thing with Joanie is that she was essentially held back before joining WCW and prevented from showing what she is truly capable of and now she’s going to do it in the women’s division.

With Madusa, she lost in the opening round of the WCW Women’s World title tournament to eventual winner Manami Toyota, who Joanie made her debut by attacking the following night. So that’s where the link comes in I guess! I do think dumping Rhonda is the right call as well, but I was considering keeping her around as the one to take the falls in any tag of six-person matches.

So I have a bit of a conundrum here. You see I'm playing NYCW and Art Reed is the heel booker. Naturally I'd like him to be in a big stable but I'm having trouble deciding: do I ally him with Denny King and the Boys From The Yukon as an uber violent stable? Or do I ally him with Tennessee William and some new arrivals (most likely Quentin Queen and James Diaz among others)?

So I'm letting you nice people add your two cents. Suggestions for stable names would be nice too, please and thank you.

I'm looking for a name for a German stable in my new CVerse game.

Definite members will be Magnus Cage, Lothar Prime & Eugene Semper. May include Hammer & Anvil as a tag team.

Their gimmick will be something similar to Imperium in NXT: they are all about technical excellence and showing the skill and superiority of German wrestlers.

I'm usually really good with coming up with names, but I'm stumped on this one. Don't want to go with anything World War 2/German military-related if possible.

Any ideas?

I'm looking for a name for a German stable in my new CVerse game.

Definite members will be Magnus Cage, Lothar Prime & Eugene Semper. May include Hammer & Anvil as a tag team.

Their gimmick will be something similar to Imperium in NXT: they are all about technical excellence and showing the skill and superiority of German wrestlers.

I'm usually really good with coming up with names, but I'm stumped on this one. Don't want to go with anything World War 2/German military-related if possible.

Any ideas?

Kampfkunst which simply means martial arts.

• 2 weeks later...
I would personally go with Either Bo Dallas or Bobby Fish

I always liked the name The Revelation

Thanks for the idea. Every since FTR and Joe H got release, thinking of a younger version of the horsemen. Hard part is trying find someone decent enough to play Ric F part. FTR definetaly has the similar of Arn & Tully a bit and Joe could easier be the young guy or midcard & possible uppercarder like Barry W.

It's the fourth guy that always gets me to be the leader. I like what MJF has done but he's kind of small!!!

What about stable name for

Ron Killings leader or co-leader/main eventer title

D'Angelo Dinero leader or co-leader/secondary title

Cryme Time as the tag team of the group

Should their be a fifth guy like someone Jay Lethal or Kofi or Rich Swann if theirs a cruiserweight or x division or light heavyweight title to go after?!!