Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

I'd appreciate if anyone could help me with naming Jay White's stable in New Japan for my Jan 2023 save. I'm ending Bullet Club so don't want to use BC gold etc but just can't think of what his new faction should be called, no idea who else is going to be there besides Brock in a brick ****house best mate role.

32 minutes ago, SDOGG50Cpart2 said:

I'd appreciate if anyone could help me with naming Jay White's stable in New Japan for my Jan 2023 save. I'm ending Bullet Club so don't want to use BC gold etc but just can't think of what his new faction should be called, no idea who else is going to be there besides Brock in a brick ****house best mate role.

GOLD- all caps, because that's what Jay White is

I'm trying to book Vicious & Delicious strongly in a Montreal Aftermath save, but it bugs me not having finisher names for tag teams and "Assisted Blockbuster" just doesn't have a nice ring to it. For what it's worth, the move is done by Norton holding the opponent in the Hart Attack position and Buff does the Blockbuster from the middle rope. Simple stuff, but I can't think of a name other than Flashbuster. 

• 1 month later...

So I have DDP, Nash, and Hall in developmental in my WCW 92 save I'm playing and am racking my brain trying to come up with a tag name for Hall and Nash. Nash will redebut as Diesel and Hall as Razor and they'll be managed by DDP. The stable is using the Diamond Exchange name, but I like tag teams/subgroups within factions like a weirdo. 

2 hours ago, Jaysin said:

So I have DDP, Nash, and Hall in developmental in my WCW 92 save I'm playing and am racking my brain trying to come up with a tag name for Hall and Nash. Nash will redebut as Diesel and Hall as Razor and they'll be managed by DDP. The stable is using the Diamond Exchange name, but I like tag teams/subgroups within factions like a weirdo. 

They're both big guys, and their names are giving me industrial vibes, so I'm feeling Heavy Duty.

• Like 1

Hello together.

I am playing in Quests Real World Database and in my All-Woman's Promotion New York City Wrestling I have a Heel Stable called The Vision consisting of Stokely Hathaway, Kamille, Ivelisse Velez and The Hex (Allysin Kay & Marti Belle)

Now. I am building a Countergroup consisting of Miyu Yamashita, Jessicka Troy, Stupid Youth Project (Alice Crowley & Billie Stark) and Gail Kim to manage them. Anyone got a name for them. I thought of something along the lines of HeartStrong but I am not the biggest fan of that to be honest. 

On 9/16/2023 at 5:18 PM, Valkyria said:

Hello together.

I am playing in Quests Real World Database and in my All-Woman's Promotion New York City Wrestling I have a Heel Stable called The Vision consisting of Stokely Hathaway, Kamille, Ivelisse Velez and The Hex (Allysin Kay & Marti Belle)

Now. I am building a Countergroup consisting of Miyu Yamashita, Jessicka Troy, Stupid Youth Project (Alice Crowley & Billie Stark) and Gail Kim to manage them. Anyone got a name for them. I thought of something along the lines of HeartStrong but I am not the biggest fan of that to be honest. 

Limit Break

12 hours ago, Orca said:

Playing the Montreal Prelude mod (November 1997) and Francine is gonna come in and run a stable, she is a Self-centered diva kinda character. So far The Sultan is gonna be her muscle. Any ideas?

The Queen's Court, playing off the Queen of Extreme moniker. You have a Sultan, which kind of fits, the other members can have gimmicks that fit that as well, like Prince, Duke, etc

Extreme Enterprises - More of a business kind of stable.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a team of Paul Orndorrf and Ricky Stramboat that I cannot think of a name for. The dynamic between them is very that Orbdorrf was a heel when they faced each other and he respected Steamboat so much that he turned babyface they decided to form a tag team to compete in the number one contender’s tournament.