SWF: Supreme Wrestling Federation

Does anyone switch SWF in the default database to be Attitude Era?

They're basically USPW-light right now and I think their roster is more similar to RAW/WCW in 97.

I'm thinking about using the editor and changing the product.

I change it to Ruthless Aggression.

SWF from 2010-2018 was essentially Attitude Era. Ruthless Aggression would seem to be the next transition, mirroring WWE in real-life in the '00s.

Finally starting my first SWF save with TEW20. Had a few ideas but have settled on this as my major direction: ZWB is going to spend the year battling giants and beasts, first Bekowski, then Allen, maybe another if there’s one around before setting his sights on an undefeated Scythe (Scythe’s initial match with Rocky ends in no finish when Schythe sends them both crashing off the stage area, destruction being more important to him than the title.) Remo will soon-after pick the bones of an injured Golden to win the title.

So anyway, ZWB will be the first person to outright challenge Scythe, showing no fear, and at the season finale he will defeat him. Following that, he’ll challenge Rocky (who has won the title back off Remo at the finale). ZWB will come agonisingly close but lose. However, this opens the door for Randy Unleashed to cash in his Welcome To The Jungle title shot (pinched that idea off this thread) and win the title. Randy can then cut bragging promos about getting the title before his brother, leading to a long feud and eventual ZWB title win.

So essentially, 2020 is all about making ZWB a mega-star.

Also have set myself the rule that I can only hire a talent when one of my starting wrestlers’ contracts run out. I always end up hoarding wrestlers I like so I’m forcing myself to work with the roster I have and build them up.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Corey" data-cite="Corey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Finally starting my first SWF save with TEW20. Had a few ideas but have settled on this as my major direction: ZWB is going to spend the year battling giants and beasts, first Bekowski, then Allen, maybe another if there’s one around before setting his sights on an undefeated Scythe (Scythe’s initial match with Rocky ends in no finish when Schythe sends them both crashing off the stage area, destruction being more important to him than the title.) Remo will soon-after pick the bones of an injured Golden to win the title.<p> </p><p> So anyway, ZWB will be the first person to outright challenge Scythe, showing no fear, and at the season finale he will defeat him. Following that, he’ll challenge Rocky (who has won the title back off Remo at the finale). ZWB will come agonisingly close but lose. However, this opens the door for Randy Unleashed to cash in his Welcome To The Jungle title shot (pinched that idea off this thread) and win the title. Randy can then cut bragging promos about getting the title before his brother, leading to a long feud and eventual ZWB title win.</p><p> </p><p> So essentially, 2020 is all about making ZWB a mega-star.</p><p> </p><p> Also have set myself the rule that I can only hire a talent when one of my starting wrestlers’ contracts run out. I always end up hoarding wrestlers I like so I’m forcing myself to work with the roster I have and build them up.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I like this ZWB story. I had him joining forces with Joey Morgan and newly signed CHris Caulfield to combat Unleashed Awesomeness in the 1st half of 2020.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Corey" data-cite="Corey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Also have set myself the rule that I can only hire a talent when one of my starting wrestlers’ contracts run out. I always end up hoarding wrestlers I like so I’m forcing myself to work with the roster I have and build them up.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Oh this is really nice! I was thinking of making a rule where I don't sign ANYONE, but I know that'll be way too hard. I like a roster of 35-40 for a 2 hour TV show into monthly PPV schedule, so SWF's 48 (I think?) is already a little high.</p><p> </p><p> I came here to ask this, but then saw that post!! I would still be interested to hear people's thoughts on who you think could/should be released to make space on the roster?</p><p> </p><p> Justin Sensitive seems pointless to me, but he's in the Brat Pack. I feel like Barron Royal could be a good fit for that group after a bit of seasoning.</p><p> </p><p> Jungle Lord is (apart from The Crippler) the oldest guy on the roster, so I guess he could go? But his pop is very high and useable to get others over. </p><p> </p><p> Brett Biggins maybe? but I've always been a fan of families in wrestling (*I think it can mean more when relationships like brothers/girlfriends/wives etc are at steak but that's a long point to make another time). I could see myself bringing Bart in one day for that 'Money Spinning Biggins Boys Nostalgia Run' mentioned in Brett's bio...</p><p> </p><p> Anyone else have thoughts?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Lloyd" data-cite="The Lloyd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh this is really nice! I was thinking of making a rule where I don't sign ANYONE, but I know that'll be way too hard. I like a roster of 35-40 for a 2 hour TV show into monthly PPV schedule, so SWF's 48 (I think?) is already a little high.<p> </p><p> I came here to ask this, but then saw that post!! I would still be interested to hear people's thoughts on who you think could/should be released to make space on the roster?</p><p> </p><p> Justin Sensitive seems pointless to me, but he's in the Brat Pack. I feel like Barron Royal could be a good fit for that group after a bit of seasoning.</p><p> </p><p> Jungle Lord is (apart from The Crippler) the oldest guy on the roster, so I guess he could go? But his pop is very high and useable to get others over. </p><p> </p><p> Brett Biggins maybe? but I've always been a fan of families in wrestling (*I think it can mean more when relationships like brothers/girlfriends/wives etc are at steak but that's a long point to make another time). I could see myself bringing Bart in one day for that 'Money Spinning Biggins Boys Nostalgia Run' mentioned in Brett's bio...</p><p> </p><p> Anyone else have thoughts?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fire all of them. FIRE THEM ALLL. I say let go of anyone who feels stagnant and has had more than four or five years on the main roster with limited growth can be cycled out. That's what RIPW is for. Keep the guys at the top, let go of talent that has served their purpose and bring up the young talent to see who can make it and who can become stars. What's the purpose of having a Brett Biggins there other than maybe you like him? Why have Justin Sensitive when other people serve his purpose? Why have an aeging Jungle Lord who isn't going to factor in to anything and is just going to put talent over? Give those spots to other guys who might be useful.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Lloyd" data-cite="The Lloyd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh this is really nice! I was thinking of making a rule where I don't sign ANYONE, but I know that'll be way too hard. I like a roster of 35-40 for a 2 hour TV show into monthly PPV schedule, so SWF's 48 (I think?) is already a little high.<p> </p><p> I came here to ask this, but then saw that post!! I would still be interested to hear people's thoughts on who you think could/should be released to make space on the roster?</p><p> </p><p> Justin Sensitive seems pointless to me, but he's in the Brat Pack. I feel like Barron Royal could be a good fit for that group after a bit of seasoning.</p><p> </p><p> Jungle Lord is (apart from The Crippler) the oldest guy on the roster, so I guess he could go? But his pop is very high and useable to get others over. </p><p> </p><p> Brett Biggins maybe? but I've always been a fan of families in wrestling (*I think it can mean more when relationships like brothers/girlfriends/wives etc are at steak but that's a long point to make another time). I could see myself bringing Bart in one day for that 'Money Spinning Biggins Boys Nostalgia Run' mentioned in Brett's bio...</p><p> </p><p> Anyone else have thoughts?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I like having Sensitive in Brat Pack to eat any of their losses if possible.</p>

• 2 months later...

<p>I'm thinking about starting another SWF game, but I don't want to play as Jerry or Eric for my user character. </p><p> </p><p>

Specifically my user character is going to be the booker. </p><p> </p><p>

Realistically would Eric and Jerry have a family feud over him getting demoted? If so would he stay with the company or immediately quit?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LiquidSwords" data-cite="LiquidSwords" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm thinking about starting another SWF game, but I don't want to play as Jerry or Eric for my user character. <p> </p><p> Specifically my user character is going to be the booker. </p><p> </p><p> Realistically would Eric and Jerry have a family feud over him getting demoted? If so would he stay with the company or immediately quit?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think there would be a family feud over the demotion for sure. I think Eric's bio even says he was made booker to smooth things over or something to that effect? But I think you could play it either way with him staying or quitting. If you wanted to make it into a big long term storyline with real life issues, you can edit their relationship and then book away. You'd probably also want to edit in a negative relationship with your character and Eric.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

Wondering if anyone can advise on an interesting dilemma.

Due to a very bloated roster, I've made a bunch of titles of the year(s). Now im trying to work out my grand slam criteria, as im trying to achieve a goal of having a wrestling achieve a full grand slam and make it into a storyline. But I don't know what would fit into which category?

Ideally I want all titles to be in the grand slam in some way.

So my titles and their function are:

SWF World Heavyweight (Primary)

-The World Title, plain and simple.

SWF Intercontinental (Floating)

-Essentially I use it for wrestlers who are really good but I don't see ever being world champion, but its something for them to do and achieve, or also as a stepping stone for some to the world title if i already have a big storyline going on.

SWF Supreme Six-Man World Tag Team (Floating)

-I have a bunch of stables with workers in it, so its something for them all to fight over.

SWF North American (Secondary)

-Basic Midcard title for workers stuck in the midcard before I think about moving them up or if I have no big plans for them other than being in the midcard.

SWF World Tag Team (Secondary)

-Tag Team title, only for permanent tag teams, simple.

SWF European (Tertiary)

-A title made for lower level workers to develop them and keep them on TV and PPVs.

SWF Shooting Star (Tertiary)

-RETIRED Pre-Game

SWF Legends (Floating)

-So I made this as I have a few older wrestlers on the roster, who I dont want anywhere near the main title picture, so its something for them to do. Essentially 39/40+ age.

Any ideas on how to categorize this grand slam? I know a grand slam usually has 4 categories, but could I use 5 categories maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
Couple of questions for you SWF vets. I have tough owner goals where I can't hire someone lower than 60 psychology and I also can't hire someone from a medium company or above! So I can't really touch many of the new or raw workers to start developing and I can't poach from USPW or TCW! Any suggestions of workers I should look at or obvious workers I'm overlooking?

Couple of questions for you SWF vets. I have tough owner goals where I can't hire someone lower than 60 psychology and I also can't hire someone from a medium company or above! So I can't really touch many of the new or raw workers to start developing and I can't poach from USPW or TCW! Any suggestions of workers I should look at or obvious workers I'm overlooking?

Mr Lucha III, blue phantom, SUKI and basically anyone from EXODUS2010 would be good fits. Love Orange Tsuchie

• 2 weeks later...

Held my second Supreme Challenge and it went really well. The show kicked off with Gino Montero beating Randy Unleashed, then The Awesomeness won the Tag Team championship by beating Hawaiian Crush & C.B.A (Brandon James & Bear Bekowski managed by Krissy Angelle - Cat, Bear, Angelle). This will lead to the break up of Unleashed Awesomeness due to jealousy over their equal status & possibly tease a Bumfhole reunion.

As I've mentioned previously my World Champion Chris Morrisette storyline led to Lobster Warrior, Jumbo Shrimp & Super Starfish reforming to make the Underwater (re)Union. Fresh off a loss to The Rat Pack, the (re)Union were targeted by The Inverted Trilogy (John Greed & newcomers Aldous Blackfriar & Hellion) and ultimately lost at SC41 in a match that ends the union. Jackson & Stranger will leave the company, Lobby will revert to Morrisette and the 48 year old might become a bit more part time. He's been a huge success for me though as he's 88-90 pop across North America, got a World Championship run and main event level feuds with Rocky Golden & Scythe.

The launch of the SWF Network saw us debut an Intercontinental Championship at SC41 with a 6-man ladder match featuring Masked Patriot, Jungle Lord, Makutsi and the debuts of Apollo Prince, Marihito Masuko & Blake Belushi. Jungle Lord won just so the first champion would have some SWF name value. Belushi is actually retiring in a couple months so he's just getting a short run, Masuko is working on a handshake deal as he's involved with EX2010 & SAISHO and in a steep decline so I only intended on him being a Japanese attraction. Apollo Prince however looks really good, not sure why 21CW released him.

Ernest Youngman debuted recently and targeted Joey Morgan (thank you to James The Animator for the suggestion). The match ended with a kayfabe injury for Youngman and scored 85 which I was stunned by as Youngman is only recognisable and doesn't have much pop in SWF, plus Morgan is in time decline. 'The Future' Matty Faith won the North American Championship in a Fatal-4-Way against Steven Parker, Des Davids & Champion Primus Allen. Remo defeated Lenny Brown, and Spencer Spade beat Rogue & ZWB in a triple threat.

I brought in Sam Keith for the night, had him get attacked by Angry Gilmore leading to Matthew Keith vs Angry Gilmore with Keith scoring a massive upset win. I was suprised Gilmore agreed to lose as he has over 30 pop more than Keith but it was only a flash pinfall. Hopefully these two can engage in a proper feud now to finally raise Keith up the card. Hollywood Bret Starr beat Valiant in match of the night (95 rating). Starr does great business and likely wins a World title before the next Supreme Challenge. The crowd had started to burnout now, we had a 20 man battle royale won by Mainstream Hernandez just to get everyone else on the card and calm things down a bit.

In my semi-main event, which I knew would be amazing as both of these have been on fire all year, Mikey Lau vs Jay Chord. Lau had previously stopped Chord from cashing in a title shot, the two then fought on Supreme TV in a #1 contender's match that was crashed by Scythe. They were supposed to have a Triple Threat at Times of Trouble but for reasons I'll get into next, Eric Eisen made an on-the-night change to a 6-Man Supreme Steel match (our version of Hell in a Cell). Scythe retained the World title and both Lau & Chord felt screwed. Chord was Eric's signing and the two have been close allies since he debuted almost year ago so the perceived betrayal deteriorated their relationship, and has sparked a huge feud between Chord & Lau. Lau won after a lengthy battle but it's sure to continue.

And in the main event Rocky Golden faced Scythe for the World Heavyweight Championship. Golden had been feuding with Chord & Eisen since Chord's debut, and at Nothing To Lose they had a match with an Awesome Impact match spot (a TLC Money In The Bank match) for the winner. The loser however would not only miss out on that opportunity but would miss out on every opportunity as they would never get a World title shot again. Shenanigans led to Chord winning.

Meanwhile Scythe won the World title, buried Chris Morrisette alive, had beaten a valiant Mikey Lau into a referee stoppage and then in a Casket match. In the build up to Times of Trouble, Scythe ChokeSlammed Eric Eisen through the announce table, contributing the the aforementioned Triple Threat. However on the ToT pre-show, Scythe would again attack Eisen but also the PPV sponsor Eric was showing backstage (some jobber I hired on a one-night deal). Panicked by the financial implications this could have Eric needed to get the title off Scythe immediately so changed the Triple Threat to a 6-Man Supreme Steel with Scythe, Lau, Chord, Remo, Valiant & Joey Morgan. When Scythe won Eric feared impending doom so he turned to the only man who had beaten Scythe 1-on-1 before; Rocky Golden. This furthered the divide between Eric & Chord but needing Scythe to lose the title he felt Golden was his best shot and ultimately proved right as Golden beat Scythe in the SC41 main event.

This is probably the end of this save as I'm not sure I have enough ideas to continue it and I think I'll dabble in one of the COTT companies. However the one thing I know would be in the future is more Lau & Chord. Chord still has a MitB contract to cash-in so I think it's likely that Lau would finally win the World title only for Chord to cash-in and take it from him, building to Lau vs Chord part II at Supreme Challenge 42. I'd also love to bring Eric Eisen out of retirement, he's not in time decline and the Chord alliance has gotten him massively over. I think a match with Lau would do well, or even a face turn from him or Chord and do something there. If anyone reads this, thanks for getting to the end :p

<p>I'm on my first day on my SWF save. I made EE the owner straight away, and he and his fiance will establish Eisen Inc (got the name for this from someone on this forum). The stable will consist of Remo, future star Spade and the muscle Pain Alliance.</p><p> </p><p>

The backstory is that EE and Chase gained control of the SWF and plan on ruling it with an Iron Fist. They ousted Jerry Eisen, who turns out to be "the idiot brother" who they outsmarted in court (I don't know, I am not interested in a storyline with Jerry Eisen, he's not interesting).</p><p> </p><p>

Scythe will form a stable with Aldous, Mutant, Kill Switch and Greed. He will lose his PPV title match to Golden but be thereabouts in the title picture.</p><p> </p><p>

All of Greg Gauge, Matthew Keith and KC Glenn have contracts expiring within the first 6 months of the game, so they will form a Japanese wrestling appreciation stable with SUKI and Tsuneyo..., and maybe Kobayashi.</p><p> </p><p>

There will be a Shield style stable with Ern Youngman, Newton and Wolfsblaine, once they've gained a bit more pop in RIPW</p><p> </p><p>

Mainstream Hernandez will form "The Lost Boys" stable and he will have "MFMJ" (MotherFu...Maurice Jackson) with him. They will be a DX style group along with The Crippler - who hates all the authority figures in the SWF. Hernandez will receive a huge push to the World Title.</p><p>

Ash Campbell and Nelson Callum - The Fabulous Blonds will be associates of this same group (like the NAO were).</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I'm thinking of creating a medium-sized broadcaster across North America. I wouldn't show SupremeTV or Genesis on it. Instead, I would use broadcaster to build the popularity of my developmental workers. This would allow RIPW (and another developmental company I just created) to run weekly TV shows and, in turn, give my wrestlers A) more experience and B) more popularity in North America.</p><p> </p><p>

Has anyone done anything like this? I think I'd call it something like "Supreme All Access."</p>

<p>Yes, I do this.</p><p> </p><p>

Bringing up a rookie with no pop, or pop that focuses on one area is a pet peeve. I'm not keen on bringing them up through jobbing which is tougher in this version anyway. Bringing them in with pop and momentum is key I find.</p><p> </p><p>

I find it almost essential for the big three (plus CWA, RAW, Burning Hammer etc). Supreme probably gets more benefits from it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Woodsmeister" data-cite="Woodsmeister" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Couldn't you make your own big or very big network and add RIPW to your own?<p> </p><p> Supreme TV could be added to it if you go the WWE subscription route as it doesn't start exclusive to the network it's on.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I could but it’d be very expensive with little payoff. My thought is to do medium in all of North America. Then, I can expand it to larger audiences over time; spacing out the cost.</p>

• 1 month later...