What's Going on in Your Game?

For JAck Bruce there, it looks like you added the colour commentator role via asking him to take it, which creates his stat for that (since it was 0 before) based on his entertainment skills. But the game actually has a cap generated on how good he should be, which doesn't change when he's given a value there, and it was much lower than the value he was given purely from his entertainment skills (think someone like Randy Savage, who was a horrible CC despite seeming to have the skillset for it) which accounts for the big drop.... and as Blake says, it also looks like he's passsed his relevancy age, which accounts for the small drop after that. Basically.... Jack Bruce isn't a particular good CC and he's only going to get worse over time too, like Jerry Lawler in more recent years. :)

For the Dreadnought initial loss why don't you steal what the FWA did with Burchill? He kept beating people so badly he wouldn't even pin them, he would just walk off up ramp and the ref gave them a ten count and declared him the winner by KO/stoppage

Then he finally came up against a plucky underdog who answered the ten count and while Burchill made his way back to the ring, a dastardly heel clipped his knee from behind causing him to lose via count out. Thus began Burchill's slow turn from unstoppable monster heel to unstoppable monster babyface.

For the Dreadnought initial loss why don't you steal what the FWA did with Burchill? He kept beating people so badly he wouldn't even pin them, he would just walk off up ramp and the ref gave them a ten count and declared him the winner by KO/stoppage

Then he finally came up against a plucky underdog who answered the ten count and while Burchill made his way back to the ring, a dastardly heel clipped his knee from behind causing him to lose via count out. Thus began Burchill's slow turn from unstoppable monster heel to unstoppable monster babyface.

I'm not familiar with that, but cool idea. thanks

I remember I suggested a scenario to you about a year ago to get the title on Logan Wolfsbaine. Where did he go? Is he stuck in the midcard?

He was snapped up by TCW almost immediately after that. He had a title shot in a triple threat to build him some (Phunk ate the pin) and I planned to follow your advice and pull the trigger on Logan at the next show but the TCW came a calling. He hasn't won a single match since he went there.

Oh, wow! I’m mostly surprised that TCW signed somebody from the indies in your save. In my MAW save which lasted nearly three years, barely anybody from the indies went to a big company. I believe Frederique going to CWA and Callum & Ash leaving PSW for SWF were the only big moves that happened.

A good amount of the "big names" from the indies have made the move up on this save. The big guns gutted my roster taking Ernest, Callum, Ash, Jackpot Jordan and Logan. Bradley Blaze has made the step up as have Tennessee William and Miller Fforde. It has to be said though, of them all only Ernest has had any success and he's actually getting decently over in TCW. He looks like he could go on to be a real success story.

TCW is fascinating in this save overall actually. They've totally broken with tradition and become the land of the giants. They put the belt on Killer Shark (hell yes) who is having an awesome run putting up 90+ rated matches against Edd Stone, Wolf Hawkins and Aaron Andrews but in addition they've also got Atlas, Titan and Petr Novak regularly performing near the top of the card.

Over the last few weeks, I've been recreating the results/trying to catch up to real-life so I can book AEW Revolution card myself. I started with October 2021 data and things have been going well, but a huge wrench got thrown into my plans.

At AEW Dynamite: Beach Break, Adam Cole went down with a torn quad. The initial estimate was that he'd be out for a year, but thankfully, surgery shortened the time to six months. Still, I have to pivot the plan for the world title match at Revolution. I'm thinking of rolling with Jon Moxley. Given how he had to leave the World Title Eliminator Tournament, that's a fairly easy setup. I thought of MJF, but I don't want to feed him to Page here.

Jericho also crossed my mind, but I want to roll with him vs. Kingston for the PPV.

The injury also derails the Undisputed Era vs. Elite feud that had been brewing, which is a bit of a bummer, but honestly, these curveballs are my favorite part of the game.

This has turned into the most challenging combination of obstacles I've ever faced in TEW lol. I caught up to real life/I booked this past week's episode of Dynamite, with the tag team battle royale. O'Reilly and Fish won in IRL and in the game, but in my save, O'Reilly broke his jaw during the match!

The broken jaw injury means that O'Reilly can keep wrestling despite being hurt, but A) it's a broken jaw, I wouldn't feel right sending him out there with an injury like that and B) I worry it'd affect the match rating. To be fair, Revolution is stacked enough that I could get away with a lower score in this match, but still.... If I pull O'Reilly (and Fish) from the match, I'm not sure how to replace them. I'm leaning toward finding a way to have the Young Bucks take the spot; they were the last eliminated etc., and this would help further their brewing rivalry.

As for the world title, I wound up going with my gut and having Moxley replace Cole for Revolution. I've kept the build going for his alliance(?) with Danielson, with the wrinkle that he's focusing on the title for now. I'll shift gears and have them have a match soon after the PPV. But Danielson needed a match for the PPV, with Mox off the table, so I stayed with the pattern of Danielson facing renowned wrestlers.

After his match with Daniel Garcia on Dynamite, he made it clear that he's the best in the world (planting the seed for a Punk match) and dared anybody who disagreed to step up. This prompted ROH World Champion Jonathan Gresham to confront him at the end of the show, setting the stage for an interpromotional match at the PPV.

As I posted previously, TCW World Heavyweight Champion Wolf Hawkins suffered an injury, causing me to vacate the World Title. I decided to make a positive out a negative. So, to crown a new World Champion, I built a 2 month long, 32 Man Tournament. It would lead to TCW Summer Showdown 2020, where the finals of the tournament would take place in the main event.

Behold! The 32 Man, TCW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

Round of 32

West Bracket

Matt Hocking defeated Frederique

Mighty Mo defeated Killer Shark

Jay Chord defeated Tana The Mighty

Bart Biggins defeated Marc Speed

Mr. Lucha defeated Chris Flynn

Ernest Youngman defeated DC Rayne

Fro Sure defeated Human Arsenal

Freddy Huggins defeated Benny Benson

East Bracket

Doc Hammond defeated Chance Fortune

One Man Army defeated Edd Stone

Mainstream Hernandez defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx

Joshua Taylor defeated Eddie Chandler

Aaron Andrews defeated Akima Brave

Roderick Remus defeated Maverick

Greg Gauge defeated Greg Black

Mikey Lau defeated Troy Tornado

At Excessive Force 2020, we expected to see The Syndicate’s Doc Hammond versus One Man Army in a “Round of 16” Tournament Match. Former partners, The New Wave goes to war with each other!

But…Doc Hammond instead came out in street clothes, carrying a mic.

“I will not be participating in the tournament tonight. I am giving up my spot in the tournament. I am giving my spot in the tournament…to The Syndicate…”

Hammond turned to the curtains. Suddenly, an all too familiar music began to play, leading the crowd into an uproar. Out walked the former owner of TCW and 6-Time World Champion, Tommy Cornell! Rough Justice was back, and he was dressed to wrestle!

Later in the week, TCW’s General Manager Ricky Dale Johnson would reveal he had no choice to but allow Cornell to take Hammond’s spot in the tournament.

“It would be appear Cornell still has some pull in this company,” said RDJ.

Meanwhile, Cornell would later state he was here back in TCW for one reason. Wolf Hawkins asked Cornell personally to watch over The Syndicate while Wolf was out on injury. Cornell felt like he had no choice but to honor the wishes of his protégé…and best friend.

“I am going to win the World Title Tournament, and I’m doing it for my best friend, Wolf Hawkins.”

Round of 16

West Bracket

Mighty Mo defeated Matt Hocking

Jay Chord defeated Bart Biggins

Mr. Lucha defeated Ernest Youngman

Freddy Huggins defeated Fro Sure

East Bracket

Tommy Cornell defeated One Man Army

Joshua Taylor defeated Mainstream Hernandez

Aaron Andrews defeated Roderick Remus

Greg Gauge defeated Mikey Lau

Quarter Finals

West Bracket

Jay Chord defeated Mighty Mo

Mr. Lucha defeated Freddy Huggins

East Bracket

Tommy Cornell defeated Joshua Taylor

Aaron Andrews defeated Greg Gauge

Semi-Finals

Mr. Lucha defeated Jay Chord

Tommy Cornell defeated Aaron Andrews

The Finals!

In the Main Event of Summer Showdown 2020, Tommy Cornell defeated Mr. Lucha to become the historic 7-Time TCW World Heavyweight Champion!

Two days later on Total Wrestling, Tommy Cornell celebrated his victory while surrounded by his Syndicate brethren. Cornell capped off his victory speech by dedicating his 7th Title Reign to his best friend, Wolf Hawkins.

As Cornell proceeded to talk about what their friendship meant, Wolf Hawkins’s music hit. Out came the former World Champion! And unlike Cornell, Hawkins wasn’t smiling when joining his Syndicate clan in the ring.

“What are you up to, Tommy?” asked Hawkins. “What are you really up to? I never asked you to come back and help with The Syndicate while I'm out recovering. I never called you. Best friends?! Hell, Tommy, I haven’t talked to you since you took your ball and headed out the country!”

A long face off between Hawkins & Cornell ensued with the rest of The Syndicate just watching. Suddenly, both Freddy Huggins & Edd Stone attacked Wolf Hawkins from behind! Cornell watched smiling as the entire Syndicate began to beat down their own leader! With Hawkins being held up by his own followers, Cornell held the championship belt in Wolf’s face.

“The Syndicate is mine, Wolf! It has always been MINE! TCW has always been MINE! And now I’m back for what’s MINE!”

The beatdown would ensue, steel chairs included. It would come to an end with Tommy Cornell bashing the TCW World Title offer Hawkins’s skull, knocking his old friend out cold.

Tommy Cornell is back in TCW…and The Syndicate is once again under his control!

As I posted previously, TCW World Heavyweight Champion Wolf Hawkins suffered an injury, causing me to vacate the World Title. I decided to make a positive out a negative. So, to crown a new World Champion, I built a 2 month long, 32 Man Tournament. It would lead to TCW Summer Showdown 2020, where the finals of the tournament would take place in the main event.

Behold! The 32 Man, TCW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

Round of 32

West Bracket

Matt Hocking defeated Frederique

Mighty Mo defeated Killer Shark

Jay Chord defeated Tana The Mighty

Bart Biggins defeated Marc Speed

Mr. Lucha defeated Chris Flynn

Ernest Youngman defeated DC Rayne

Fro Sure defeated Human Arsenal

Freddy Huggins defeated Benny Benson

East Bracket

Doc Hammond defeated Chance Fortune

One Man Army defeated Edd Stone

Mainstream Hernandez defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx

Joshua Taylor defeated Eddie Chandler

Aaron Andrews defeated Akima Brave

Roderick Remus defeated Maverick

Greg Gauge defeated Greg Black

Mikey Lau defeated Troy Tornado

At Excessive Force 2020, we expected to see The Syndicate’s Doc Hammond versus One Man Army in a “Round of 16” Tournament Match. Former partners, The New Wave goes to war with each other!

But…Doc Hammond instead came out in street clothes, carrying a mic.

“I will not be participating in the tournament tonight. I am giving up my spot in the tournament. I am giving my spot in the tournament…to The Syndicate…”

Hammond turned to the curtains. Suddenly, an all too familiar music began to play, leading the crowd into an uproar. Out walked the former owner of TCW and 6-Time World Champion, Tommy Cornell! Rough Justice was back, and he was dressed to wrestle!

Later in the week, TCW’s General Manager Ricky Dale Johnson would reveal he had no choice to but allow Cornell to take Hammond’s spot in the tournament.

“It would be appear Cornell still has some pull in this company,” said RDJ.

Meanwhile, Cornell would later state he was here back in TCW for one reason. Wolf Hawkins asked Cornell personally to watch over The Syndicate while Wolf was out on injury. Cornell felt like he had no choice but to honor the wishes of his protégé…and best friend.

“I am going to win the World Title Tournament, and I’m doing it for my best friend, Wolf Hawkins.”

Round of 16

West Bracket

Mighty Mo defeated Matt Hocking

Jay Chord defeated Bart Biggins

Mr. Lucha defeated Ernest Youngman

Freddy Huggins defeated Fro Sure

East Bracket

Tommy Cornell defeated One Man Army

Joshua Taylor defeated Mainstream Hernandez

Aaron Andrews defeated Roderick Remus

Greg Gauge defeated Mikey Lau

Quarter Finals

West Bracket

Jay Chord defeated Mighty Mo

Mr. Lucha defeated Freddy Huggins

East Bracket

Tommy Cornell defeated Joshua Taylor

Aaron Andrews defeated Greg Gauge

Semi-Finals

Mr. Lucha defeated Jay Chord

Tommy Cornell defeated Aaron Andrews

The Finals!

In the Main Event of Summer Showdown 2020, Tommy Cornell defeated Mr. Lucha to become the historic 7-Time TCW World Heavyweight Champion!

Two days later on Total Wrestling, Tommy Cornell celebrated his victory while surrounded by his Syndicate brethren. Cornell capped off his victory speech by dedicating his 7th Title Reign to his best friend, Wolf Hawkins.

As Cornell proceeded to talk about what their friendship meant, Wolf Hawkins’s music hit. Out came the former World Champion! And unlike Cornell, Hawkins wasn’t smiling when joining his Syndicate clan in the ring.

“What are you up to, Tommy?” asked Hawkins. “What are you really up to? I never asked you to come back and help with The Syndicate while I'm out recovering. I never called you. Best friends?! Hell, Tommy, I haven’t talked to you since you took your ball and headed out the country!”

A long face off between Hawkins & Cornell ensued with the rest of The Syndicate just watching. Suddenly, both Freddy Huggins & Edd Stone attacked Wolf Hawkins from behind! Cornell watched smiling as the entire Syndicate began to beat down their own leader! With Hawkins being held up by his own followers, Cornell held the championship belt in Wolf’s face.

“The Syndicate is mine, Wolf! It has always been MINE! TCW has always been MINE! And now I’m back for what’s MINE!”

The beatdown would ensue, steel chairs included. It would come to an end with Tommy Cornell bashing the TCW World Title offer Hawkins’s skull, knocking his old friend out cold.

Tommy Cornell is back in TCW…and The Syndicate is once again under his control!

Sick

October 2023 and the world of professional wrestling has been turned on its head. After falling in size, TCW unceremoniously axed CEO Kyle Rhodes. Floyd Goldworthy was promoted to the role and none other than Ash Campbell - currently out with a career threatening spinal injury - was appointed head booker. Campbell's first act of business was to declare war on MAW (relations had soured between the companies some months earlier). His second act has been to swing the axe, firing numerous names from the company. Check out this list of casualties

Dusty Ducont, Petr Novak, Ernest Youngman, Cooper Christie, Deever Arnold, Dazzling Dave Diamond, Nick Booth, Marshall Dillon, Jackpot Jordan, Freddy Huggins, T-Bone Bright, Bash Street, Atlas, Chris Flynn and Doug Peak.

That's a lot of very over talent to have suddenly hit the free agent pool

"Revolt Wrestling" Southern England Local to Global - October 2031

Now 11 years into the save and I'm still addicted. We just ran our big annual event "Battle of Britain VII." I sorta felt like this was a good place to sorta plant my flag and write down where things are at.

Aldous Blackfriar's stable "Pure Evil Ministries" has almost every title in the promotion after their historic performance at Battle of Britain. Mutant retained the Openweight Championship in a fatal four-way against Bret Heartbreak, Boone Rahn (gen), and Jordan Anderson (formerly Masked Patriot XXVII). Nakayama and Midnight Eagle retained against The LA Stars to continue their dominance over the tag division. And of course, Aldous Blackfriar ends Americana Jr's reign as world champion in the main event to pick up his first-ever world title.

Champions look like this now.

World - Aldous Blackfriar x1 (0 days)

Openweight - Mutant 2x (115 days)

Tag - Nakayama & Midnight Eagle [The Dark Connection] - 4x (105 days)

Trio Tag - David Stone, Davis Wayne Newton, Steve Baroni (gen) [The Forgotten] - 1x (0 days)

The next month or so will consist of The Forgotten, as the only other champions in the promotion, stepping up to the plate to challenge Pure Evil Ministries with the logic being "hunt them before they hunt us." Blackfriar will likely have a lengthy reign, but I have a number of babyfaces who could realistically dethrone him eventually.

Will Beaumont (the figurehead), El Jaguar, Americana Jr., Bret Heartbreak, David Stone, and Moriarty Schnell.

Schnell just concluded a multi-year slow burn breakup storyline with stable leader Yuta Isono which saw Schnell turn face and defeat Isono clean at Battle of Britain. He's officially slotted into my #5 spot in the "Franchise Players" tab and is way more over than I expected him to ever get. Oddly enough he's the most attractive option to me on that list despite being the weakest in the ring.

I've also got a number of exciting generated talent ready to make the jump to the main roster. One is PN London; a prodigious technical wrestler who's only 21 years of age and comes with his personal hypeman in Lewis Luger (gen worker with insane entertainment stats).

I'd love to hear about more of your guys' British Aisle saves to see how things have shaped up for you!

I have so much more fun booking the mid card then I do the main events. My midcard title has so much more of an influx vs the main event is almost rotational in a way.

I agree 100%. My main event scene (while never stale) is always usually consist with the same players just depends on who is holding the title.

While my mid-card and tag team titles are always rotating and it is fun to build those guys up. Right now, my IC division is a blast, seeing guys develop and start edging their way into the World Title picture.

It also makes it easier to release my main event talent when I know I have good candidates to replace them.

This has turned into the most challenging combination of obstacles I've ever faced in TEW lol. I caught up to real life/I booked this past week's episode of Dynamite, with the tag team battle royale. O'Reilly and Fish won in IRL and in the game, but in my save, O'Reilly broke his jaw during the match!

As for the world title, I wound up going with my gut and having Moxley replace Cole for Revolution. I've kept the build going for his alliance(?) with Danielson, with the wrinkle that he's focusing on the title for now. I'll shift gears and have them have a match soon after the PPV. But Danielson needed a match for the PPV, with Mox off the table, so I stayed with the pattern of Danielson facing renowned wrestlers.

After his match with Daniel Garcia on Dynamite, he made it clear that he's the best in the world (planting the seed for a Punk match) and dared anybody who disagreed to step up. This prompted ROH World Champion Jonathan Gresham to confront him at the end of the show, setting the stage for an interpromotional match at the PPV.

Just finished the Revolution PPV and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out:

Kris Statlander over Leyla Hirsh (Buy-In)

Hook over QT Marshall (Buy-In)

It was tough figuring out the match order, but here's what I went with:

Britt Baker retained against Thunder Rosa

- Tough call here, but it felt like they rushed the build, so I didn't want Baker's reign to end here. Interference from Hayter/Rebel kept Rosa looking strong. Maybe I'll have her win the TBS Championship at some point soon-ish to make up for this.

Ricky Starks won the Face of the Revolution Ladder Match

- Another tough call. I had Christian Cage beat Ethan Page to qualify on Rampage. It didn't feel right having him, Lee, or O.C. win here, as they're all above 35. Hobbs didn't seem like the right pick, so I had him and Keith Lee take each other out. The end came when Shawn Spears, hoping to make up with Wardlow, interfered, but he accidentally blasted Wardlow with the chair! This will easily set up Wardlow's face turn. (More on that later.) Of the options, I felt like it was Stark's time; he's young, and he's ready for the next level.

The Young Bucks defeated reDRagon and Jurassic Express to win the tag titles

- Another tricky one. As I mentioned before, O'Reilly went down with a broken jaw when he/Fish won the battle royale. I opted to roll with it/stayed true to life, with the Bucks winning the Casino Battle Royale. I thought about having Jurassic retain here, but I went with the Bucks. On one hand, they "only" lost the titles at All Out, but at the same time, it's been a while, and I have plans for them. The injury gives O'Reilly a perfectly valid excuse for a rematch.

Jade Cargill retained over Tay Conti

-Cargill remains unbeaten in singles action, but Conti was her toughest test yet.

Bryan Danielson defeated Jonathan Gresham

- It's funny how this worked out; I already set this up, due to Cole's injury/replacing him with Mox, before even the rumors of ROH's sale started circulating. But I stayed true to life and recreated the go-home show, with Khan announcing the sale. So this became a showcase match of sorts. Danielson shook Gresham's hand after the match to nod to The Code of Honor and hint at a potential alliance between the two.

Eddie Kingston defeated Chris Jericho

- IMO, Kingston had to win here, he needs a win in a big match, so I gave it to him. I went the other way than IRL, as on the go-home show, Santana and Orti didn't make up with Jericho; they said they were right about him and that they hoped Kingston would kick his ass. After the win, Kingston celebrated with them while Jericho sulked away. I'm thinking of adding new members to the Inner Circle, but I'm not sure who...

CM Punk defeated MJF

- I don't see Punk losing here IRL, so I gave him the win in a hard-fought battle packed with plenty of story. In the end, Wardlow opted not to interfere at a pivotal moment, when MJF needed him the most, enabling Punk to get the win. This sets up Wardlow's face turn, possibly as soon as the fallout episode of Dynamite. Not sure where Punk goes from here; ideally I want to hold off until at least Double or Nothing for his title shot.

Sammy/Sting/Darby over Andrade/Matt Hardy/Kassidy

- I came very close to having Andrade beat Guevara for the title on the go-home episode of Rampage, but I kept the title on Sammy to give him a longer reign. Other than some big bumps, the big story here was the dissension between Andrade/Matt Hardy. There's trouble in paradise with this business partnership, and it cost them here. Allin pinned Kassidy to keep Andrade strong. I'm using October data, so Jeff Hardy is still with WWE; his contract isn't up for another six months, so he's off the table. Not sure where to go from here with AHFO at this point.

Before the main event, FTR laid out an open challenge for Dynamite; I thought of having the Briscoes answer it cold, but to hype it up, I'll have them debut after the match and challenge FTR. This makes sense IMO, with the ROH purchase.

Plus, Penta/Pac challenged House of Black to a match on Dynamite. Not sure whether it'll be a tag/singles at this point. I think I'll have Fenix come back in an angle and have the trios match between the two sides for the St. Patrick's Slam edition of Dynamite

Hangman Page retained over Jon Moxley

As mentioned before, Cole went down with a torn quad, so Mox was the replacement. Pleasantly surprised here; the match got an 83, and they had good chemistry. This was a "passing of the torch", in a way, as beating Mox firmly solidifies Page's place atop the card. Not sure who's next in line, given Cole's injury and it feels too soon for Punk.

As for Mox, he'll shift his focus back to Danielson's pitch for an alliance; they'll finally have their match on the St. Patrick's Day Slam edition of Dynamite.

Overall, this was the best show of the save so far, dating back to October/when I started it. (It's October data and I started it in December.) It drew a 72 rating, slightly up from Full Gear's 69 rating, and it drew more buys.

Currently, I am in August of 2023. I'm playing as The Historian. I started the game as the booker for MAW, a position I held from January 2020 until June of 2023 when I resigned and started my own company -- Hoosier State Pro Wrestling -- based on graphics done by the sensational willr0ck.

Under The Historian's leadership, MAW turned into a premier independent promotion, boasting a consistent profit and a highly developed talent pool anchored by Bradley Blaze, Miller Fforde, Wild Red Stallion, The Architect, and The Historian, and Dreadnought.

I was able to push Dreadnought to the point where he was signed by USPW after a dominant run in MAW which saw him suffer two pinfall losses -- both to Wild Red Stallion. The first to end a run as the Chesapeake Bay (formerly Americana) Championship run and the second to end Dreadnought's run as MAW Champion.

Wild Red Stallion, under The Historian's guidance, as turned into one of the most in-demand independent wrestlers and is certain to be getting signed by someone soon. He's the current COTT World Heavyweight Champion, a title he won in April of '23, with 10 defenses. He's at least a 45 in popularity in all of the US except Hawaii where he is a 42 and at 22 years old he looks like he's going to be a major star in wrestling.

The Historian, through my own booking of myself strongly-ish, has developed into a high quality worker with popularity throughout the US in the mid-40s.

Currently, in HSPW:

Wild Red Stallion has just taken the Midwest Championship from the first champion Akima Brave. The experienced Samoan wrestler looks at HSPW as his last chance to get back to superstardom -- at 41 years old and having just finished a three year run in USPW, Brave is looking to prove he still has what it takes and will stop at nothing to get the Midwest Championship back. Including...

Bringing in the Tongan badass Siale Valhalla. The two men became friends in USPW and Akima Brave has brought Siale in to crush Wild Red Stallion so Akima can be Midwest Champion for the second time.

In the middle of the card, Sal DiMeo has brought his DiMeo family to Indianapolis, having been chased out of New York by corrupt law enforcement. DiMeo used his new enforcer Dominic DeGraff to help him capture the Indiana Championship and looks to use his goons to make sure he never loses the title. In a shocking turn, the DiMeo Family is advised by Laura Catherine Huggins.

The Heartbreak Express were able to become the first Midwest Tag Team Champions, but Devil May Care has their eyes on them and in adding another title to their resume -- though Stuntman has clearly been banged up and the 30 year old's body is slowly deterioating.

The biggest mystery is Son of Vengeance. In a shocking move, he was not resigned by SWF. The Historian's track record with Dreadnought shows he knows how to book a monster. Is Son of Vengeance going to be his next monster?

Long ago I had put in a post, I don't know if it was here or somewhere else, that talked about Jack Bruce's hiring at TCW. I had a creative block after having Jack debut in the company, but he's finally giving me free reign to be able to develop this rivalry he has with Wolf Hawkins.

At the first show after Summer Showdown, Jack Bruce addressed the TCW fans for the first time in a long time, saying he was glad to be back home again and was ready to give his career a "second tour" from there. And that the first step in getting the tour off on the right foot was to first challenge Wolf Hawkins for the TCW World Heavyweight Title.

Wolf Hawkins at first refused, but then in an attempt to spite him and stop him from thinking about challenging him, he said he would accept if he won a match against TCW tag team champions Joshua Taylor and Eddie Chandler, who came into the group after Hawkins cleaned out The Syndicate, with a partner of his choice. In the main event of that same show, he faced Aaron Andrews, successfully winning his first match in the company.

After realizing that it would be more complicated than it was going to seem. Wolf Hawkins came in with a plan in mind the following week, saying that Jack Bruce could only challenge him for the title if he could get past the Full Moon Challenge.

The concept of the Full Moon Challenge goes something like this.

Over the next four weeks, Jack Bruce has to face opponents chosen by Wolf Hawkins (at a very obvious disadvantages, obviously) and that if he could get through all of them, he could finally get a title shot for the PPV against Hawkins.

And the Full Moon Challenge is named named like that because each match is called by a phase of the moon.

New Moon Match - A handicap match.

Waning Crescent Match - A Hardcore match.

Last Quarter Match - A Cage Match against Killer Shark and Titan. (Wonderfully loaned out by Eddie Peak.)

Waring Gibbous Match - A 20 minute time limit grudge match against all of the Syndicate members.

And finally, the Full Moon Match. Which would be the main event of Hotter Than Hell if Jack Bruce manages to overcome all these challenges. The final battle against Wolf Hawkins, and that he can choose any stipulation he wants.

Will Jack Bruce be able to overcome all these challenges and become the TCW Champion? Time will tell...

1992-2001. NJPW.

Wrestle Kingdom is in the books, and overall it was actually a great card, I just wanted to share where I'm at and how different my roster looks from 1992 to 2001, hell, even from 1997 to 2001. I'll be going over major matches only too, though everybody (60ish) is on the card.

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title: Cool Energy (regens) def. Super Crazy and Juvetenud Guerrera ©

Juve and Super Crazy had a shocking upset as they both came from my developmental to challenge the previous champs Rey Misterio Jr and Tiger Mask. There wasn't much story to this one, hence why it opened. The defeat was just as shocking as the one before it.

Holy Demon Army (Ultimo Dragon/Misawa/Kobashi) © def. Team 2000 (Chono/Otani/Kuroki, whose a regen) to retain the NWA 6 Man Tags.

Been trying to distance myself from the NWA, as they job out my guys who are way more over at this point, which is stupid tbh. But nobody, in almost 2 years have let HDA lose. So, screw it. Good match as none of these men had a real feud going into WK.

Loser Leaves NJPW: Triple H Def. Dave Finlay

I have a thing with gaijin that honestly don't do much. Triple H was in my developmental since he debuted, then he left to do GWF, which collapsed, then WWC, which released him after they struggled, so I said screw it, I'll take ya back. Hes gotten much better, is super over, and is actually replacing Finlay as a gaijin since Finlay, at 42, has decided WCW is the better option, which is fair. The goal is always the same, build him up and let WCW/WWE take him off my hands when I've got no real plans left.

Career vs. Intercontinental Title: Genchiro Tenyru vs. Masakatsu Funaki©

Spoilers: The match was the worst on the card, but it was 79. Funaki isn't an elite worker and Tenryu is very old and very much in steep decline. This was his final match and I love Funaki so great way to get a feather in his cap. If Funaki hadn't screwed around with MMA so much, he'd actually have been IWGP Heavyweight champ instead but now more over and better workers have come to fruition, so this might be his ceiling. Simple story in Tenryu wanting one last ride of glory and Funaki wanting to be sick enough to knock the old man out.

IWGP U-30 Openweight: Masato Tanaka vs. Starbuck ©

I like Starbuck, what can I say. Dude had a record running title reign with this thing, and Tanaka was next in line. This title is legit just filler and no reigns actually have any real story. Be U-30, have a few wins, challenge. Repeat.

IWGP World Joshi: Manami Toyota vs. Megumi Kudo ©

I bought JWP and basically just let the women run wild, make a champion, in this case inaugural champion Kudo, and just let the others wrestle in the developmental. Kudo and Toyota have had quite a rivalry down in JWP so I used that as a springboard to create this large match. Toyota seemingly never beat Kudo 1v1. So... easy choice in Kudo winning to continue that.

IWGP World Tag Team: Holy Demon Army: Akira Taue & Toshiaki Kawada vs. Bret Hart & Owen Hart ©

This has been my favorite tag team combination since I've acquired 3 of the 4 men (I already employed Owen). Out of their now 5 encounters, 3 of them were 100s. This being #3. Though the score now favors Taue & Kawada at 3-2, the rivalry will continue... when Akira Taue comes back from a major concussion... I just pray neither him nor Bret are in time decline when that does come to pass. The story here is: We're both the 2 best tag teams in the company. Let's do it. Simple, and very apt considering their lengthy 2 year feud still rages on.

IWGP Junior Heavyweight: Taka Michinoku vs. Chris Jericho ©

I admit, this one was short notice simply because Dean Malenko suffered a career ending injury, and the entire plans I had for Malenko were scrapped. Malenko originally won the title, and was set to get betrayed by Jericho, who would align with Triple H. Instead, I had Jericho "honor" Malenko (due to the injury) and legit lost about 3 months of plans. Taka was merely being a punk and disrespecting Jericho calling him a fake champion and getting his shot simply because he was close to Malenko. Match itself could've been better but whatever.

IWGP Heavyweight: Kensuke Sasaki vs. Keiji Mutoh ©

G1 Climax winner Kensuke Sasaki stares down a member of the Three Musketeers. The favorites. The already made legends. Who is Sasaki? Not a Musketeer, nor is he a Pillar. But he is a G1 Climax winner. Mutoh, who has been heel, believes he is above Sasaki, he was chosen and Sasaki was left to the wayside to compete in tag action for most of the 90s. Unfortunately, Sasaki's raw power would not be enough, and Mutoh walks away feeling more and more validated. I have plans for Sasaki that expand the next coming years, however. This was the start of that.

Total Championship Wrestling

August 2020 In Review

As I posted previously, Tommy Cornell made his surprise return to TCW and won the 32 Man Tournament for the Vacant TCW World Heavyweight Championship (vacated due to Wolf Hawkins’s injury). Cornell would also betray Wolf Hawkins by taking over The Syndicate, the entire stable delivering a brutal assault to their now former leader. Ever since then, Cornell’s grip upon TCW continues to tighten, while no one has seen Wolf Hawkins since what has been dubbed “the ultimate betrayal.”

A feud between Mr. Lucha & Jay Chord has begun, ignited by Chord’s loss to Lucha in the Semi-Finals of the World Title Tournament. Getting personal fast, Chord would attack Lucha on Total Wrestling and rip the trademark white mask off of Lucha! Lucha would cover his face before it was revealed to the world, but the damage had been done. Lucha feels like Chord has insulted his family legacy and is determined for revenge. Chord, meanwhile, continues to mock Lucha, taunting him with his own white mask.

The final match in the Mighty Mo – Mainstream Hernandez was supposed to happen at TCW Hotter Than Hell. A Steel Cage Match, leaving Hernandez nowhere to run this time! But, Hernandez suffered a legit broken wrist, causing him to be sidelined for a month. For now, the storyline is being extended by Hernandez accusing Mo of assault in the parking lot after a TCW show, thus causing the broken wrist. Hernandez has gone so far as to file a lawsuit against Mo!

Two of the best wrestlers in the world, Joshua Taylor & Roderick Remus split singles victories against each other, and in doing so ignited a feud. We finally saw the end of the feud on Total Wrestling, as Taylor defeated Remus in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match.

In fun news, Nicky Champion’s Contract with USPW was set to expire, and the wrestling world went BONKERS! TCW was in talks with Nicky…that is until pending negotiations went beyond 500K per month and several incentives! Nicky eventually re-signed with USPW, securing quite the payday.

Saturday Night Showcase

On this month’s edition of SNS, the rivalry between Sammy Bach & Greg Gauge finally came to a close with one final battle over the TCW Television Championship. A Ladder Match! Matthew Keith would interfere, looking to help his brother Greg regain the TV Title. But Aaron Andrews would even the odds, having his own issues recently with the Kings of Wrestling! In the end, Bach would climb the ladder and continue his reign as TCW Television Champion!

Tommy Cornell defeated Mighty Mo to successfully retain the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. Thanks to interference by Mainstream Hernandez, Cornell continues his historic 7th reign as TCW World Champion!

In a rematch from a few weeks prior, Aaron Andrews & Joshua Taylor defeated RH Enterprise’s Mainstream Hernandez & Roderick Remus. After the first match ended with a DQ due to interference (Greg Gauge), the rematch took place under Tornado Tag rules.

Super Party Squad (Bart Biggins & Flying Jimmy Foxx) successful retained the TCW World Tag Team Championship against The Sinner Society (Human Arsenal & Killer Shark).

After battling to a Double Count Out the first time, Tana The Mighty & Aztec Prince had their rematch on SNS. This time, they battled in a Hardcore Match! Aztec Prince would come out victorious in the rematch, thus continuing to rise quickly up the TCW ranks as Eddie Peak’s prized pupil in the Sinner Society.

TCW Hotter Than Hell!

Hotter Than Hell is now the home of TCW’s annual Lethal Lottery Tournament! 16 of TCW’s top wrestlers are randomly inserted into a 8 Tag Team Tournament! In the first edition of Lethal Lottery, Aaron Andrews & Mighty Mo defeated Jay Chord & Greg Gauge in the Tournament Finals to become the Lethal Lottery Champions!

Fyi, the tournament placement was 100% random…until Mainstream Hernandez’s injury, thus canceling his match with Mighty Mo at Hotter Than Hell. Card Subject To Change! A TV Title Match between Sammy Bach & Freddy Huggins meant for Total Wrestling was moved onto the Hotter Than Hell card, and Mo took Bach’s spot in the tournament brackets.

Sammy Bach defeated Freddy Huggins to successfully retain the TCW Television Championship. A feud between Huggins & Fro Sure has been brewing, and both men would get involved in each other’s PPV matches. In this instance, Fro Sure would prevent Huggins from using the TV Title Belt as a weapon!

In a Triple Threat Tag Team Match, The Shade Gang (Marc Speed & Matt Hocking) defeated Champions Super Party Squad & W.M.D. (Maverick & One Man Army) to become the NEW TCW World Tag Team Champions! One month after losing the gold to Super Party Squad, Shade Gang use their dirty tactics to become 2-Time Champions!

TCW Lethal Lottery Tournament

Opening Round

Aztec Prince (H) & Mikey Lau (F) defeated Doc Hammond (H) & DC Rayne (F)

Jay Chord (H) & Greg Gauge (H) defeated Mr. Lucha ( F) & Tana The Mighty (F)

Mighty Mo (F) & Aaron Andrews (F) defeated Matthew Keith (H) & Roderick Remus (H)

Tommy Cornell (H) & Joshua Taylor (F) defeated Akima Brave (H) & Fro Sure (F)

Semi-Finals

Jay Chord & Greg Gauge defeated Aztec Prince & Mikey Lau

Mighty Mo & Aaron Andrews defeated Tommy Cornell & Joshua Taylor

Finals

Mighty Mo & Aaron Andrews defeated Jay Chord & Greg Gauge

We just finished 2023 in my save that started as MAW and has become HSPW.

2023 Year-End Awards

Wrestler of the Year - Scythe [uSPW and SWF]

Scythe joined USPW at the end of 2023 and spent the first half of 2023 as the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. He had a win/loss record of 38 wins and 19 losses. His average match rating was a 91 and he had a vaunted 100 rated match teaming with Rocky Golden to beat Hellbound. The 32 year Scythe looks primed to be a force in USPW.

Company of the Year - EILL

The number one company in Mexico is currently the fifth biggest company in the world. Currently, El Mitico Jr. serves as the EILL World Champion and has been embroiled in feuds with former two-time champion Gino Montero and former champion El Hereo Mexicano. The three of them have become the pillars of EILL and are carrying them to international relevance.

Tag Team of the Year - Hellbound [sWF]

The team of Greg Gauge and Trent Schaffer -- both men who were stolen by SWF. Greg from TCW and Schaffer from USPW. While they've yet to win tag belts together, they were in the sensational tag match with Scythe and Rocky Golden.

Match of the Year - Generation X vs. Remo & Valiant [sWF]

This 100 rated match takes home the honors.

Show of the Year - EILL Immortalidad

Young Wrestler of the Year - David Stone (2x) [CWA]

David Stone has had a good singles career but has also blossomed as a tag wrestler with a great team with Erik Strong that spent the bulk of the year as the CWA Tag Team Champions.

Veteran Wrestler of the Year - Angry Gilmore (3x) [uSPW]

Angry Gilmore is the current USPW World Champion. He has experienced a career resurgence since jumping to USPW -- crowning it with his December '23 win of the World belt.

Female Wrestler of the Year - Alicia Strong (5x) [uSPW]

Twice in 2023, Alicia Strong won the USPW Women's Championship. She's in her staggering 14th title reign with the women's belt and continues to be the franchise of American women's pro wrestling.

Most Improved Company - YEPW

Independent Wrestler of the Year - Masao Tsubouchi

Manager of the Year - Drake Young (3x) [CWA]

Announcer of the Year - Goemon Inoue [2x] [bCG & EXO2010]

Color Commentator of the Year - Emma Chase [9x] [sWF]

Referee of the Year - Jay Fair (2x) [TCW].

I just finished booking WrestleMania V, after starting a WWF '87 game, that started in the build up to WMIII.

The card I booked for WMV was:

The Brainbusters(Arn and Tully) def The Von Erichs(Kerry and Kevin) to win the tag titles.

Bret Hart def Scott Hall

A pose down between Lex Luger and Rick Martel (it was basically just the Rude vs Warrior pose down, complete with Bobby Heenan interference)

Ricky Steamboat def Adrian Adonis (I managed to get Adonis to slim down a bit, and change from a comedy wrestler to a brawler, so he has been a good member of the roster)

The Million Dollar Man def Barry Windham

Sting def "Ravisihing" Rick Rude

And finally, The Mega Powers finally exploded, after a full year of build

Hulk Hogan def Randy Savage (A 99 rated match, was super annoyed that I missed out on my first 100 rated match, I was so sure this would be it!)

The roster I have is so unbelievable stacked, taking a page out of the real Vince McMahon book, just pillaging everyone elses' top talent to kill them as companies. CWA and G.L.OW. are both part of the WWF family, though I haven't sent anyone down to either.

AWA is on its last legs, at nearly 6m in debt. They refused to sell up to me numerous times, even when they were like 3m in debt. Now, any stars they had that I would have wanted have gone, so, bye bye AWA

So, the top stars for me right now are:

Hulk Hogan the newly crowned 2 time WWF Champion

Randy Savage insanely over, my top heel, and according to creative, the uncontested top draw in the whole company

"Ravishing" Rick Rude The jewel in the crown of The Heenan Family, he "won" the WWF title from Savage at the first time of asking, only for the decision to be reversed thanks to the constant and unabashed interference from The Heenan Family

The Million Dollar Man He held the WWF title for 6 months, taking the title from Hogan at SummerSlam thanks to paying off a ref, and then dropping the title to Savage at WMIV

Sting Pure, classic Blue Chipper, White Meat Babyface, started at the bottom at the start of '88, and is now one of the most recognisable faces in the company

Bret Hart One of the most impressive calendar years in wrestling history (to this point in history anyway) Bret Hart has cemented his place as a bona fide main eventer. He won the Intercontinental title from Paul Orndorff, he then went on to win the '88 King of the Ring, and the '89 Royal Rumble, as it came down to Bret and The Hulkster, when Randy Savage turned on Hulk and helped him be eliminated

Kerry von Erich In spite of mostly being a tag team partner to his brother Kevin, Kerry has captured fans' imaginations and just skyrocketed in popularity (creative team has him right behind Savage and Hulk as a Franchise Player)

Roddy Piper Though he has been away for over a year filming a movie, Roddy Piper remains as one of the Franchise Players of WWF

Just below them, stars but not superstars, are:

Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard 2 time WWF Tag Team Champions, they have become more vicious and focused, but who knows why?

Ricky Steamboat Constantly in and around the World and IC title picturs, The Dragon, the ultimate babyface, always has a great connection with the crowd

Paul Orndorff Mr Wonderful has been at Bobby Heenans side from the start (ie 1987 in my game) providing muscle and gravitas to every fued. Absolute stalwart of the company at the moment

Barry Windham Came in as a man just wanting his natural talent and work ethic to be appreciated, he soon found himself at odds with The Million Dollar Man, taking umbridge at Windham claiming growing up in a wrestling family helped him to be a good wrestler, when everyone knows, money gets you to the top.

Mr Perfect "Ravishing" Rick Rudes greatest ally, and the man Bobby Heenan has personally tipped to be the next, and greatest, WWF champion of all time. He skipped over the IC division, to be in and around the WWF Title picture, and has always been involved with the top stars

And to top it all off, with his contract running down, Ric Flair has joined the WWF...in 1989. Speculation is rife within the WWF as to what will happen, as The Brainbusters are already with the WWF, and have become a lot more vicious since Ric Flairs arrival. The nucleus of the IV Horsemen are here in the WWF!

The only real down point so far is, Jake Roberts. One of my real life favourite wrestlers ever, I was planning to, and had been, pushing him to the moon, both as a face and a heel. He showed up wasted on hard drugs, so I sent him to rehab, got him to quit the hard drugs and...his contract came up and he signed for AJPW with 3 months left in rehab. I was pissed. I had huge plans to bring him back as a face, but all those plans went up in smoke.

Just finished the Royal Rumble 2020. I'm only doing a title listing if they won a major title during my game period

April 2014 RWC by Fleisch

Raw Womens Division

Becky Lynch (3X SD Womens Champion, 1X and current Raw Womens Champion) defeated Alexa Bliss (1X Raw and SD Womens Champion) to retain the Raw Womens Championship in the Royal Rumble main event

Becky is part of the heel Four Horsewomen stable with Sasha Banks (1X Divas Champion, 2X SD Womens Champion), Bayley (1X Raw Womens Champion), and Charlotte (3X Raw Womens Champion). They have been feuding with Dana Brooke, The Iconics, Alexa, Natalya, and Paige (2X Divas Champion, 1X SD Womens Champion). Dana, Billie, and Peyton have been building a lot of momentum from the Four Horsewomen angle.

Naomi (1X Raw Womens Champion) had just returned after being powerbombed off the stage by the Four Horsewomen before Summerslam to turn on Alexa.

Sasha and Bayley defeated Ashley Apex and Serena Sky (Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky respectively) to become the 2nd Womens Tag Team Champions at the Royal Rumble

Smackdown Womens Division

Ronda Rousey defeated Asuka (1X SD Womens Champion) at Evolution 2019 to win her first Smackdown Womens Title. She had to vacate it a month later in December due to being suspended for storyline purposes. In reality, she had an upcoming MMA fight.

Nia Jax turned on Mickie James after failing to win the first ever Womens Tag Team Championship at Evolution. A tournament was set up and Nia and Mickie made it to the finals at the Royal Rumble and Nia won the SD Womens Title, her first title in WWE. Asuka was supposed to face Nia in the semi finals, but Nia jumped her before the match began.

Emma (1X Raw and SD Womens Champion) returned to win the Royal Rumble after Ronda had injured her in September. She chose to challenge the SD Womens Champion at WrestleMania.

Ruby Riott won the Womens Money in the Bank contract in May and has been holding onto it ever since. Ruby, along with Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan had a short feud with Ronda before moving onto a feud with Summer Rae (3X Divas Champion, 1X Raw and SD Womens Champion). Summer would pull out a victory at Evolution, to which Ruby shook her hand. They had a rematch on the final Smackdown of 2019, in which Summer had to join the Riott Squad as a result of losing to Ruby.

Raw Mens Division

AJ Styles (2X WWE Champion, 1X Universal Champion) defeated Finn Balor (!X WWE Champion) in October 2019, ending Finn's seven month WWE Championship reign. AJ then began a short feud with Braun Strowman (1X WWE Champion), concluding at the Royal Rumble in a last man standing match where AJ was victorious.

Roman Reigns (2X WWE Champion), who had turned on the Shield again in July 2019, won the Royal Rumble and vows to win the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 36. He has allied with his family, the Usos (2X SD Tag Team Champions, 2X Raw Tag Team Champions)

Randy Orton began a feud with the Undertaker on the final Raw of 2019 and hopes to be the third man to defeat the Undertaker at WrestleMania, following Brock Lesnar (4X WWE Champion) and Chris Jericho (2X WWE Champion)

Nick Aldis debuted in WWE at Summerslam 2019, saving AJ Styles from a post match attack by Finn Balor, Luke Gallows, and Karl Anderson. Aldis and Finn have been at each other's throats since then and it escalated when Gallows and Anderson (who weren't in the Rumble) helped Finn eliminate Aldis from the Rumble.

Seth Rollins (4X WWE Champion) and Dean Ambrose (1X Universal Champion and 1X WWE Champion) have remained good friends following the Shield break ups in 2014 and 2019. Samoa Joe returned from rehab at Survivor Series to attack Dean, eliminating him from a classic elimination match. Seth had his brother's back through his feud with Joe and now Dean has challenged Seth at WrestleMania in a friendly contest.

Rusev began a feud with Shelton Benjamin in late 2019. On the final Raw, they were supposed to have a match, but Shelton said that he brought a friend. Brock Lesnar came out and hit an F5 on Rusev and the two are set to clash at WrestleMania 36.

Dolph Ziggler (2X World Heavyweight Champion, 2X Universal Champion) recently turned heel and showcased a more vicious side of himself. This included "retiring" Tye Dillinger and injuring Neville and Rey Mysterio. All after zigzags to the steel steps.

Bray Wyatt (2X WWE Champion) retired after being injured in February 2018. He returned as host of the Firefly Funhouse and manager of the Fiend, Aleister Black. The Fiend won the United States Championship from Tyler Breeze in July and has been champion and undefeated since. His latest challenge was from Rey Mysterio, whom he defeated in a match won when you unmask your opponent.

Erick Rowan and Luke Harper (4X Raw Tag Team and 2X SD Tag Team Champions) recently lost a Hell in a Cell match to the Revival where the losers would leave Smackdown. They returned to Raw and won the Cyber Sunday vote to face American Alpha (2X Raw Tag Team Champions) to win the Raw Tag Team Championship.

Mustafa Ali and James Ellsworth who were Cruiserwieght Tag Team Champions since July just lost the titles to TJ Perkins and Noam Dar at the Royal Rumble. During the match, Ali hit a 450 Splash to Dar, knocking him out. Ellsworth went to check on Dar, but Ali started yelling at him, then attacked Perkins. Perkins said that Dar suffered a (worked) concussion at the hands of Ali and that he will get payback. Buddy Murphy has been trying to ally himself with Ali and Ellsworth for the last few months.

-I had an accidental booking here. I meant for Ali and Ellsworth to go over at the Rumble and didn't even notice I made a mistake until a week later. But, it works in with future plans I have for the storyline.

Smackdown Mens Division

Shinsuke Nakamura (2X Universal Champion) had finally overcome his rival, Daniel Bryan (4X WWE Champion, 1X Universal Champion) at Hell in a Cell to win the Universal Championship. Sami Zayn then cashed in his Money in the Bank contract to win the title. Sami and his friends Kevin Owens and The Brian Kendrick have done everything in their power to make Nakamura's life hell, including Sami helping Owens eliminate Nakamura from the Royal Rumble.

Edge returned to the ring at the Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant. Christian (2X World Heavyweight Champion, 1X WWE Champion) welcomed him back, as did his old rivals and current Smackdown Tag Team Champions the Hardy Boyz. (1X Raw Tag Team and !X SD Tag Team Champions). They won the titles off the Revival (2X SD Tag Team Champions) on the final Smackdown of 2019. The 2/3rds of the classic TLC trio face off for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship at Fast Lane. The New Day (2X Raw Tag Team Champions and 2X SD Tag Team Champions) join the storyline as the four teams look to create another classic WrestleMania TLC match.

Drew McIntyre defeated his rival Bobby Roode on the final Smackdown of 2019 to win his second Intercontinental Championship. He looks to face Cesaro at WrestleMania with the title on the line.

Baron Corbin has recently started hitting on Johnny Gargano's wife Candice LeRae and getting in his head. Johnny has obviously not taken too well to this. Corbin has used Gargano's anger against him to his advantage and has called him a hothead for it.

After losing the Universal Championship to Shinsuke Nakamura, Daniel Bryan began a crusade to erase that loss and it happened by taking Akira Tozawa's Cruiserweight Championship on the final 205 Live of 2019. He looks to face the winner of the 5th Brian Pillman Classic at WrestleMania 36.

Dan Severn is having a career renaissance. He was a solid midcard guy throughout his 30s, having good success with Kazuo Yamazaki as his tag partner, even winning the IWGP Tag Team titles in '97, the same year they formed their tag team. Severn went from 82 popularity throughout the 90s, to a whopping 90. The three tag teams in Kazuo Yamazaki & Severn, Toshiaki Kawada & Akira Taue (who just suffered a major concussion), and Bret & Owen Hart, have been so great and fun to book.

So I started an AEW save in July of 2020, and am just about to head into 2022 now! I've decided to think about what happened irl, but also alter it a bit too, so thigns are familiar but also different.

Just had the Winter Is Coming for 2021 and this was the card:

1. Jon Moxley beat Dalton Castle

2. The IIconic Duo (IIconics) beat TayJay & The Legit Bosses (Mercedes & Leyla Hirsch) to defend the Womens Tag titles.

3. Becky Knox beat Nixon Newell

4. Zack Sabre Jr. beat Bryan Danielson to win the AEW Pure Title

5. The North beat Proud n Powerful

6. Rosemary beat Britt Baker to retain her AEW Womens Title

7. Malakai Black beta Cody to retain his TNT Title

8. The Young Bucks beta Lucha Brothers to retain their AEW World Tag Titles

9. Hangman Page beta Kenny Omega to win the AEW World Title

It was the best show we put on so far! With Cody/Black and Page/Omega both getting 90 ratings!

History of the Titles!

The AEW World Title has been passed from Chris Jericho to Jon Moxley to Kenny Omega and now to Hangman Page! NBot quite sure who the next champion will be yet though!

The TNT Title has has a few champions, Cody issued open challenges every week until one Keith Lee debuted and won the TNT Title! Keith only managed 4 defences though as he picke dup a long term injury so had to vacate the title, but then Darby Allin won it in the tournament! He managed 10 defences until one Malaki Black won the title, and currently he has had 5 title defences. Not sure on if I want Cody to be the next champion or not tbh.

The Womens Title started with hikaru sdhida, and she got 3 defences before losing it to Dr. Britt Baker (D.M.D), who then went on a rampage and had 8 defences until Rosemary captured the title. Currently Rosemary has had 4 title defences so far and I think the next in line to take the title from her might be Mercedes (KV).

The Tag Titles have had a few challengers, with Hangman & Omega starting with them before losing them to FTR, who managed opnly 2 defences before the Young Bucks won the titles. The Bucks have managed 8 title defences so far, but who will take them from them I don't know yet since our tag division is solid.

The Pure title was a title designed for pure wrestling, and it's first champion was none other than Bryan Danielson! He managed 7 defences before just losing the title to Zack Sabre Jr!

The Womens Tag Titles have oinly had 4 champions so far. TayJay won the first ever tournament, and managed 3 defences before losing them to the debutting IIconic Duo!. so far the II's have had 5 title defences, but there hasn't been THAT MUCH competition in the womens tag scene yet, but there might be soon!

I have also just introduced a Lightweight Title and a Lightweight Tag Title, so there will be tournaments for them both soon going into 2022!

The Stables as of now are solid too.

Best In the World is a stable led by the manager CM Punk, and is comprised of Punk, PAC, Pete Dunne & Zack Sabre Jr. My plan for this stable was for CM Punk to recruit a heel unit full of amazingly gifted wrestlers who will take over AEW in Punks vision. PAC & Dunne are a team and Sabre Just won the Pure Title. Looking for maybe 1/2 more wrestlers to add, including a big named womens wrestler, maybe Mercedes.

Dalton & his Boys are a face group just made up of Dalton Castle and the boys. They were feuding with Jon Moxley but now that ended idk what's next for them!

Honor No More is a newish stable that debuted last month featuring Eddie Edwards & The Briscoes. gonna look a more ROH guys to bring in too to make it bigger but basically it's ROH Heels looking to invade AEW.

House Of Danielson (OR H.O.D for short) is the group that just formed irl between Moxley, Banielson & Steven Regal. I have them as faces in this game, and it's basically going to be Bryans version of BITW, where he brigns all the best and up and coming face wrestlers in to train. Also Moxley & Danielson are gonna have a Tag reign or two down the line too!

Jurassic Express are still rolling on, Thinking about bringing Barbario Cavernario in to the faction as a caveman soon.

Legado de los Luchadores are a face Lucha group led by the legend Rey Mysterio, bringing fame to the Lucha name. the other members are Lucha Brothers, Dragon Lee, Bandido & Flamita.

The Rascalz are The Rascalz, with me considering bringing the Trios titles back, they could be within a chance of being the first trios champs of the new reign!

The Bullet Club are here in AEW! They are pretty low right now with only three members, Leader King Devitt, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows. But I'm looking to bring some people from Japan when their contracts expire!

The Elite are having a great 2021, but then lost the World Title to Hangman! Kenny Omega, Young Bucks & Adam Cole feature in this small stable, and with Kenny set to take a break, Adam might try and take advantage of that!

The Inner Circle are still Heels right now in my game, but I'm looking to turn them face sometime next year! I let Jake Hager go, so am looking at bringing in maybe 1/2 members next year!

And last but not least, the Pinnacle! MJF &MWardlow have been tagging together in the Tag Division a bit more than I'd planned tbh, Shawn Spears is basically the jobber of the group, with FTR the main tag threat.

As far as teams, here is the mega big list of teams working for AEW right now!

EC3 & Eli Drake, FTR, Gallows & Anderson, H.O.D (Mox/Bryan), Jurassic Express, Lethal & Gresham, Lucha Brothers, MexiSquad, MJF & Wardlow, Motor City Machine Guns, PAC & Dunne, Private Party, Proud n Powerfull, reDRagon, SCU, Soldiers of Savagery, Team Taz, The Boys, The Briscoes, The Brotherhood, The Gunn Club, The Hardy Boyz, The Lazy Boy Killers (Generated Workers Team), The North, The Rascalz, the Wild Fatu (Jacob Fatu & Joseph Fatu) & The Young Bucks

As far as womens Tag team go, we have:

TayJay, Legit Bosses, IIconic Duo & Rhio & Yuka Sakazaki

I'm having so much fun in this save in all honesty, and it's getting to the best part, the new year!