What's Going on in Your Game?

Lance Storm, TJ Wilson, and Harry Smith are all excellent shouts and perfect. I'll fiddle around and see which one really clicks with me. One thing to mention about Jericho is that Jericho is already a pretty big star for me, and will likely get signed by WCW/WWE once his contract expires. Since I'm NJPW, I don't really intend on competing heavily for his contract.

What is Bryan Danielson doing in your game? Nice young talent to pair up with Bret.

Some Company restructuring post WrestleMania VII:

1. Scaled back from 4 TV shows a week to 2

2. Major Roster cuts from 75-80 workers to 45-50

3. Retired the National Tag Team Titles

4. Implemented a High Level Drug Policy (currently ravaging the company)

5. Vince McMahon changed the Product to PG Sports Entertainment

When playing the 1985 mod, I always import narratives from the other mods, so currently waiting on the Steroid scandal popping up to further harm the company. Meanwhile.....

SuperBrawl I - Bayfront Center, St Petersburg FL - Att: 6,000 / BR: 6.61

World Heavyweight Title: Rick Rude© def. Randy Savage - 99

Hulk Hogan def. Lex Luger by DQ - 89

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Bret Hart© def. Shawn Michaels - 94

World Tag Team Titles: The Steiner Brothers© def. The Dangerous Alliance (Muta & Chono) - 92

U.S Heavyweight Title: The Ultimate Warrior© def. Mr Perfect - 95

The Undertaker def. Ric Flair by DQ - 86

U.S Tag Team Titles: The Horsemen (Anderson & Blanchard)© def. The Midnight Express - 81

Demolition (Ax, Smash & Crush) def. Dusty Rhodes & The Road Warriors - 79

National Heavyweight Title: Sid Justice© def. Sting - 74

World Television Title: Steve Austin© def. Ricky Steamboat - 76

Show Rating: 100

I've had MACE and LA Knight slowly building up pop with good entertainment segments based on the new modelling gimmicks. Knight Agencies it's called. MACE is going to get a major upset over Goldberg at Summerslam to raise his overness and see Goldberg out of the company as he's on his last appearance.

I made a new company in a 2020 database I use a lot called TMW, or Tex-Mex Wrestling, that was designed to bring Lucha to the US. but in the end it;s half full of mexican wreslters and half full of international wrestlers now so the name is a bit weird. The company was created by Rey Mysterio though, so it;'s keeping this name.

In the early 2020 and 2021 I eventually hired a lot of AEW guys on handshake deals because they weren;t big enough yet to give their stars exclusive contracts. So I relied heavily on them, and to some extent still do. I alsoremoved all loyal and truborn statuses because of the Cody situation a while ago, and just recently managed to poach the Young Bucks on exclusive deals in 2023 among others like PAC and Dragon Lee. I want to be realistic but also wanted to be different, sosome people when their conracts eventually come up with AEw and they want to sign them oin written deals, I might just let them go and build around it.

Champions:

TMW World Chamnpion: Cody Rhodes

Cody is the booker of AEW still, so it's a matter of time before we lose him, but I figured he'd suit us as a champion going into 2023. Dragon Lee was the first ever champion, I wanted a luchadore there and he did well until eventually he lost the title to Filthy Tom Lawlor who also had a good reign before losing it to Cody. But then the next PPV Tom won it back, and then at the last PPV of 2022 Cody won it back and this reign will last more than one match.

TMW King Of The Flippies: Flip Gordon

KOTF is a funny meme name for my cruiser/light division. But it is taken seriously, just has a funny name. Dragon Lee was the first ever winner of the title, having lost his WH Title recently when the title came into being. Flip Gordon beat Dragon Lee & Bandido in a triple threat to become the second ever KOTF champion recently at the last show of the year!

TMW World Tag Team: Rascalz (Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz)

Dezmond & Zachary were the first ever Tag Champions of my company, but then Dezmond got signed away in a time before we could sign people on written deals, so I had proud n powerful win it from them, but then Santana got an injury so we had a tournament to crown new champs, in which Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz got their first title reign. They eventually lost it back to PNP when they came back from injury, but they lost it to the tag team in Team Filthy (Mr Anderson & Sami Callihan). Team Filthy then eventually losat it to Trye & Zachary who have their second tag title reign now!

Big Players In TMW:

Rey Mysterio: I mean he is my user character, but Rey has been booked strong in the company so far, always going really far in tournaments before losing to the eventual winner. He's now in the tag division with Dominik and looking to be the first father son team to win tag gold in this company.

Cody Rhodes: Current World Champion, and looking to go on a long reign I hope. He leads his own Bullet Club / Elite inspired stable called Cody's Club with Him, Adam Page, Chris Bey & The Young Bucks. Going to be here until he signs a new deal with AEW basically.

Young Bucks: I have resisted temptation to put the tag belts on them straight away, I want to build it up slowly but surely. They have been the higlight of my shows though, always getting 70-80 rated matches with every tag team in the company, providing good hands for learniong tag teams.

Chris Jericho: Unfortunately Jericho only managed 2/3 matches with us before he retired, but he's leading the Jericho Appreciation Society asd their Leader/Manager. The stable features Proud N Powerful and the unbeaten MJF.

there are others that have potential to be great, but these few have carried me throughout the save sodeserve big mentions. Overall it's really fun though!

I'm in October 2018 in my 2016 TNA Save and we are rolling right now. I have the most stacked roster I think I've ever had we're making about 4 mill a month right now. I've stollen Bryan Danielson, Roman Reigns, Nakamura, Gallows/ANderson, AJ, and some more.

Right now the big angle is The Dynasty debuted at Slammiversry which is Joe Anoai (Roman Reigns), Nakamura, Gallows & Anderson, and Paul Heyman (my user) I signed them all at the same time so they all debuted together.

Bryan Danielson has been World Champion for 400+ but will lose it to Kenny Omega this month at BFG.

My BFG 2018 card looks like this

Kenny Omega Vs Bryan Danielson for the TNA WHC

Joe Anoai Vs Lashley

Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, and Drew Galloway Vs Naka, Gallows & Anderson

Dezmond Xavier © Vs Trent Vs Johnathan Grisham Vs PAC in an Ultimate X

Russell Parker (random gen) Vs Ricochet

Lucha Legends (Dinastia & Rey Fenix) © Vs The New Legends (Cedrick Rougue & Rodrick Strong) for the Tag Titles

Darby Allin © Vs Keith Lee for the TNA US Championship

What is Bryan Danielson doing in your game? Nice young talent to pair up with Bret.

Hes actually made a tag team with Kenny Omega in OVW, all by AI designs. Granted I can still pick him up. I think that's what I'm doing. Wanna throw a suggestion in for a tag team name between Bret and Bryan?

Hes actually made a tag team with Kenny Omega in OVW, all by AI designs. Granted I can still pick him up. I think that's what I'm doing. Wanna throw a suggestion in for a tag team name between Bret and Bryan?

Canadian Stampede

The Stampeders

The Hitmen

The Dragon and the Hitman

Ryu's

Canadian Stampede

The Stampeders

The Hitmen

The Dragon and the Hitman

Ryu's

I thought "Dungeons & Dragons" was too corny, for someone like Bret. I've been stumped all day. The Dragon and the Hitman is simple and obvious, I might roll with that.

Isn’t Shawn still in your NJPW? Bryan went to Shawn’s wrestling school, so if you’re bringing Bryan in, I think it would make much more sense to put him with Shawn than Bret. I can see where the desire to put Bryan & Bret comes from, though.

Shawn is in a weird spot. He is with DX (HHH/Edge/Christian/Shawn), and sort of a heel/tweener. I've already got plans for Shawn for the foreseeable future. Bret is the only major star (and gaijin) without any plans going beyond the current month I'm in. (April.)

Barely got into March 2023 and Tex-Mex Wrestling have major losses due to AEW being able to outbid us. Pentagon Jr, Ortiz, Santana, Darby Allin, Angelico & Dustin Rhodes are all leaving ius on Exclusive Written deals to AEW. We are just lucky to have had them for a few years, but they shall be missed!

Started up a TCW game for the first time on 2020 (and I think maybe the first time since TEW 2010)

Just wrapped War To Settle The Score where the results were as follows

Aaron Andrews def. Jay Chord to retain the World Championship

Wolf Hawkins def. One Man Army

Sammy Bach def. Freddy Huggins

The Behemoths def. Devine Fortune to retain the Tag Team Championship

Tana the Mighty def. Eddie Peak

Joshua Taylor def. Dazzling Dave Diamond

Jay Chord's brush with destiny doesn't end here though. Having pinned Andrews while the referee was incapacitated, Chord believes he is the rightful champion and his destiny has merely been delayed. Previously showing respect to the champion and vowing to win the title the "right" way Chord will now up the aggression and make things personal, believing that there's a conspiracy to keep the title on the company golden boy. Chord will pin Andrews at Battleground in 4 man tag team action to keep the feud going. Ideally I'll string this out until Total Mayhem - not sure if I'm gonna pull the trigger on Chord or not. He and Andrews have both been stellar performers in my first two months in charge and they're both steadily growing in pop. Tough call.

One Man Army is enjoying one final singles push, questing to finally capture the world championship. The Syndicate stand in his way and he finds an unlikely ally in Edd Stone who has also run afoul of Wolf Hawkins' squad. Army won't be picking up any pinfall wins over Wolf but for now I do at least want to keep him credible as he is useful gatekeeper.

Ditto Human Arsenal who has dethroned Greg Gauge for the TV title. Gauge has quickly seen his popularity rising and I feel like he's basically ready to move on to bigger things than the TV title - at least for now. Dropping the belt to Arsenal who can feud with the likes of Matt Hocking and Roderick Remus for the title frees Gauge up to be a potential challenger for Aaron Andrews in the Summer.

I've also begun a fledgling women's division and am trying my level best to give the ladies exposure on TV despite the lack of name workers available. Tiffany Jade failed to agree terms with USPW however and she will be coming in to be the kingpin (queenpin?) of the division, challenging the eventual winner of a championship tournament which will start on the next edition of Total Wrestling.

The tag division also needs a lot of work. With Benny and The Foxx being far from appealing there are really only The Elite, The Behemoths and Devine Fortune on deck as recognised teams which isn't exactly vintage. An attempt to sign the Ring Generals came to nothing as I wasn't willing to outbid PGHW. The American Cobras are top of my shopping list but I want to wait until they drop the COTT titles - we're not SWF after all. There are decent options available on the indies but no household names so I'm desperately looking around for some young talent who can be thrown together with veterans like Triple D and Bart Biggins to bolster the ranks.

Started up a TCW game for the first time on 2020 (and I think maybe the first time since TEW 2010)

Just wrapped War To Settle The Score where the results were as follows

Aaron Andrews def. Jay Chord to retain the World Championship

Wolf Hawkins def. One Man Army

Sammy Bach def. Freddy Huggins

The Behemoths def. Devine Fortune to retain the Tag Team Championship

Tana the Mighty def. Eddie Peak

Joshua Taylor def. Dazzling Dave Diamond

Jay Chord's brush with destiny doesn't end here though. Having pinned Andrews while the referee was incapacitated, Chord believes he is the rightful champion and his destiny has merely been delayed. Previously showing respect to the champion and vowing to win the title the "right" way Chord will now up the aggression and make things personal, believing that there's a conspiracy to keep the title on the company golden boy. Chord will pin Andrews at Battleground in 4 man tag team action to keep the feud going. Ideally I'll string this out until Total Mayhem - not sure if I'm gonna pull the trigger on Chord or not. He and Andrews have both been stellar performers in my first two months in charge and they're both steadily growing in pop. Tough call.

One Man Army is enjoying one final singles push, questing to finally capture the world championship. The Syndicate stand in his way and he finds an unlikely ally in Edd Stone who has also run afoul of Wolf Hawkins' squad. Army won't be picking up any pinfall wins over Wolf but for now I do at least want to keep him credible as he is useful gatekeeper.

Ditto Human Arsenal who has dethroned Greg Gauge for the TV title. Gauge has quickly seen his popularity rising and I feel like he's basically ready to move on to bigger things than the TV title - at least for now. Dropping the belt to Arsenal who can feud with the likes of Matt Hocking and Roderick Remus for the title frees Gauge up to be a potential challenger for Aaron Andrews in the Summer.

I've also begun a fledgling women's division and am trying my level best to give the ladies exposure on TV despite the lack of name workers available. Tiffany Jade failed to agree terms with USPW however and she will be coming in to be the kingpin (queenpin?) of the division, challenging the eventual winner of a championship tournament which will start on the next edition of Total Wrestling.

The tag division also needs a lot of work. With Benny and The Foxx being far from appealing there are really only The Elite, The Behemoths and Devine Fortune on deck as recognised teams which isn't exactly vintage. An attempt to sign the Ring Generals came to nothing as I wasn't willing to outbid PGHW. The American Cobras are top of my shopping list but I want to wait until they drop the COTT titles - we're not SWF after all. There are decent options available on the indies but no household names so I'm desperately looking around for some young talent who can be thrown together with veterans like Triple D and Bart Biggins to bolster the ranks.

Rich and Famous as well as The Wild Cats are two teams I always pick up as TCW. Really adds quality depth to the division.

Toru Yano just debuted, I signed him (I'm NJPW) and he has appeared on my NBT list. Oh baby. The True Ace is about to run wild in about 3-4 years.

As for Bret Hart, I'm still stumped on it. Though I did use Bret / Danielson for a while, which led to Bryan earning a BOSJ spot, something like "Brets Protégé" kind of story. Adam Pearce wouldn't be bad, but I feel like its just a little off. Without Bret, Pearce is absolutely dead in the water in NJPW.

Toru Yano just debuted, I signed him (I'm NJPW) and he has appeared on my NBT list. Oh baby. The True Ace is about to run wild in about 3-4 years.

As for Bret Hart, I'm still stumped on it. Though I did use Bret / Danielson for a while, which led to Bryan earning a BOSJ spot, something like "Brets Protégé" kind of story. Adam Pearce wouldn't be bad, but I feel like its just a little off. Without Bret, Pearce is absolutely dead in the water in NJPW.

Lord Tensai?

Lord Tensai?

Signed to the WWF, he was getting super over in my developmental and just got snatched, alongside Mark Henry, who the AI deemed to be a perfect tag partner. I might give the spot to Robert Roode, what do you think? 25 years old as of 2002, won't overshadow Bret but will also be pretty solid on his own once he develops and could easily be upper midcard at best. Could play off both names, maybe turn Bret heel and call it Rude Hearts (Roode Hart idk, something corny.) I'm legit out of ideas, thankfully BOSJ is keeping Bret busy (because he isn't really competing right now) but Dontaku is coming up, wanted to sort of kick off something with Bret there.

Finished my 6th WrestleMania, WrestleMania 36

Night 1

1: Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins (91)

2: Sasha Banks and Bayley defeated Liv Morgan and Summer Rae, Nikki Cross and Kairi Sane, and Ashley Apex and Serena Sky [Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky respectively] to retain the Womens Tag Team Championship (89)

3: Sheamus defeated R-Truth, Adam Cole, Akira Tozawa, Drake Maverick, Chad Gable, Samoa Joe, Roderick Strong, Jason Jordan, and Mr. Kennedy in a Hardcore Battle Royal to retain the 24/7 Championship (82)

4: Tyler Breeze defeated Daniel Bryan to win the Cruiserweight Championship (100)

5: The Fiend Aleister Black defeated Neville to retain the United States Championship (82)

6: Edge and Christian defeated The Hardyz, The New Day, and The Revival in a TLC match to retain the Smackdown Tag Team Championship (93)

7: Dolph Ziggler won the 2020 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (75)

8: Becky Lynch defeated Peyton Royce to retain the Raw Womens Championship (89)

9: Baron Corbin and Kevin Owens defeated Johnny Gargano and Bobby Roode (80)

10: The Undertaker defeated Randy Orton in his retirement match (70)

Night 2

1: Cesaro defeated Drew McIntyre to win the Intercontinental Championship (93)

2: Emma defeated Nia Jax to win the Smackdown Womens Championship (99)

3: Finn Balor defeated Nick Aldis (99)

4: Kalisto and Sin Cara defeated James Ellsworth and Mustafa Ali to win the Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship (76)

5: Brock Lesnar defeated Rusev (90)

6: The Usos defeated Erick Rowanand Luke Harper to win the Raw Tag Team Championship (90)

7: Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Sami Zayn to win the Universal Championship (96)

8: Charlotte won the 2020 Sensational Sherri Memorial Battle Royal (82)

9: AJ Styles defeated Roman Reigns to retain the WWE Championship (99)

NJPW 1992-2002.

Dontaku has just finished up, and I was overall happy with the storylines... but it was critically not as successful as it could have been, largely thanks to injuries finally ravaging my roster due to the workrate. Two titles were vacated this year alone. Last year, the same number, two. It's pretty unlucky. Either way, I thought I'd actually write something out instead of "help wit bret pweze" so here it is:

IWGP U-30: Chris Canyon vs. Naomichi Marufuji ©

Result: Marufuji retains

This title is largely just filler, I bring up a developmental guy and 9/10 times they lose. This was no different, as Marufuji defeated Canyon soundly.

IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team: Ten-Koji vs. Edge & Christian vs. Wild Justice (Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata)

Result: Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi claim the vacant titles

Well, this was a free grab, new champions guaranteed thanks to Tarzan Goto getting injured (dudes a monster in my save) at 43 with a torn rotator. If he somehow isn't in decline when he gets back I'll be happily shocked. Either way, Wild Justice won as they were going to win the titles a few months later. So this was okay, I guess.

IWGP Jr Heavyweight Tag: Gedo & Jado vs. Tajiri & Taka Michinoku ©

Result: Gedo & Jado Win, New Champions!

I have too many titles, damn it, just like the real NJPW (before the title merge.) Tajiri & Taka won the titles at WK as my "shock" win, and then Taka got a bit over so that was cool. Either way, the plan was never for them to hold them this long, but here we are. Gedo & Jado won the titles for the 3rd time.

IWGP Joshi: Hikaru Torisei (regen) vs. Manami Toyota ©

Result: Manami Toyota retains.

Toyota can't carry matches as hard as Megumi Kudo, so I have to be picky with her opponents. Still, an easy win for Manami Toyota, that had a decent build with Toyota losing to Hikaru in developmental like 4 times. I'm thinking her reign ends soon though with Kyoko Inoue taking the title off her. We'll see.

IWGP United States Heavyweight: Michael Majalahti (Starbuck) vs. Kurt Angle ©

Result: Kurt Angle retains

Kurt had a great mini-feud with Liger earlier and I did a tour in America, thought it'd be cool to introduce an American title like.. 16 years early. Small regret, but Kurt is uncontested in this new division, Starbuck is shockingly over and I've enjoyed booking him, the feud here is simply Starbuck defeating Kurt in the New Japan Cup a few years back. I'd say this is filler, sadly.

IWGP Intercontinental Title: Tetsuhiro Kuroda vs. Shawn Michaels ©

Result: HBK kicks Kuroda's head off and retains

This one makes sense, Michaels legit rotted in WWE/F purgatory so I finally took him in "trade" for Stone Cold & Mankind (read: I let them go to WWE). Tarzan Goto, Kuroda's tag partner faced Michaels for the title earlier this year and got injured, Michaels said if Kuroda wants his revenge since he has no tag title match, he can face off against the best. This was a great match and Kuroda is actually a small pet project that is getting super over now.

IWGP Junior Heavyweight: 13th BOSJ Winner Winner Ultimo Dragon vs. Rey Misterio Jr. ©

Result: Misterio accidentally retains and damn it I'm mad

Eddie Guerrero was the original champ and I had just started his lying, cheating, stealing gimmick. It was going great until Eddie tore his rotator cuff (idk why this keeps happening damn it) Eddie handpicked 8 juniors for a mini tourney but specifically wanted Rey to take his spot. Rey was supposed to lose here and desperately try and reclaim the title, but now he accidentally retained so that got put off for another month. This kicks off the Rey vs. Eddie feud though, so its all good as Eddie isn't back for another 6 months.

Special Singles Match: Keiji Mutoh vs. Shinya Hashimoto

Result: Mutoh Wins the Singles Match vs Hashimoto making the score 4-6 for Hashimoto.

This is essentially the big muse see match, Mutoh and Hashimoto have always had a heated rivalry since the save started. Mutoh defeated Hashimoto for his G1 Climax win, Mutoh's title reign was ended by Hashimoto, this has been spanning for a decade and it is always easy to get them back into a heated feud, especially with both men leaders of their respective factions. Mutoh wins here, largely because I have plans for Hashimoto and Mutoh is the next title defense for my new main event champion.

IWGP Heavyweight Championship: Dan Severn vs. Kensuke Sasaki ©

Result: Dan Severn finally becomes champion

Two year long story finally culminates for Severn at Dontaku. Easily my favorite story I've done in a while largely because it was so organic. Severn did not make the 2000 G1 Climax cut. This frustrated Severn with him vowing to earn that spot back. He would reclaim the IWGP Tag Team titles in February, 2001, with Kazuo Yamazaki for the second time, but lose them shortly after to Mankind & Kane (the former left me the next month smfh). Severn would still do well enough to earn the attention of then champion Kenta Kobashi. The two would clash at Invasion Attack 2001 in the MOTY (100) and that allow him to enter the G1 in 2001, earning 12 points but failing to make the finals (his popularity went from like 85 to 94 after the Kobashi match and G1 matches), who would beat him in the end? Kensuke Sasaki would, and he would go on to win the G1 for the second time in a row. Finally, Severn at NJPW Ignition would defeat a game Toshiaki Kawada, and call his shot vs Sasaki. Sasaki who was 2-0 against Severn in singles matches accepted, only because he expressed his desire to face Kawada, completely writing off Severn winning. Well, here we go. Sadly the match wasn't the best as Sasaki broke his jaw the day before Dontaku, but Severn has finally become champion, at 43, a late bloomer who was Wrestler of the Year 2001. I absolutely love Severn lmao.

Tl;dr: I am becoming a terrible booker and only my last 4 matches had any significant build. Injuries are ravaging my roster, my last 3 PPVs have been lackluster comparatively, but Severn is cool and he is champion now!

Heading toward 1993 in my WWF 1985 save

SummerSlam 1992 - Wembley Stadium, London UK - Att: 93,390 / BR: 2.69

World Heavyweight Title: Bret Hart© def. Randy Savage - 87

Hulk Hogan def. The Ultimate Warrior - 94

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Shawn Michaels© def. Ricky Steamboat - 100

World Tag Team Titles: The Steiner Brothers© def. The Road Warriors - 84

Rick Rude def. The Undertaker - 92

United States Heavyweight Title: Big Van Vader© def. Sting - 91

National Heavyweight Title: Razor Ramon def. Mr Perfect© - 93

Lex Luger def. Ric Flair - 87

Rowdy Roddy Piper def Diesel via Disqualification - 79

World Television Title: Steve Austin© def. Owen Hart - 82

United States Tag Team Titles: Demolition def. The Midnight Express© - 88

Show Rating - 95

Heading toward 1993 in my WWF 1985 save

SummerSlam 1992 - Wembley Stadium, London UK - Att: 93,390 / BR: 2.69

World Heavyweight Title: Bret Hart© def. Randy Savage - 87

Hulk Hogan def. The Ultimate Warrior - 94

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Shawn Michaels© def. Ricky Steamboat - 100

World Tag Team Titles: The Steiner Brothers© def. The Road Warriors - 84

Rick Rude def. The Undertaker - 92

United States Heavyweight Title: Big Van Vader© def. Sting - 91

National Heavyweight Title: Razor Ramon def. Mr Perfect© - 93

Lex Luger def. Ric Flair - 87

Rowdy Roddy Piper def Diesel via Disqualification - 79

World Television Title: Steve Austin© def. Owen Hart - 82

United States Tag Team Titles: Demolition def. The Midnight Express© - 88

Show Rating - 95

That's one of the greatest cards I have ever seen anywhere.

Playing as modern day WWE, recently Brandi Rhodes and Bobby Roode both announced their retirements in 3 months.

I signed Brandi and plan on pairing her with Cody following Hell in a Cell and having a retirement match at SummerSlam (same with Roode) then using her solely as a manager. Considering starting a stable led by the Rhodes, who should I pair with them? Also, who should her retirement match be with? I was leaning towards Cody and Brandi v. Rhea and Edge.

The story for Roode will be him and Dolph slowly have tension build until Dolph attacks him leading to a loser leaves town match.

Danny Fonzarelli has long been one of my favourite C-Verse characters and as a TCW stalwart I had every intention of keeping him around for the duration. Getting on in years I still believed Danny would have some value as a gatekeeper and a veteran or even just as an on-screen character when his ring-work failed him.

Well. That's out the window now. I was giving Josh Taylor a big push and inserted him into my Chord vs Andrews feud (giving me a triple threat stop gap match at Where Angels Fear To Tread, stringing the feud out so that I can get a blow off at Total Mayhem) but then Danny injured the Straight Edge star in a one on one match on TV. With Taylor on the shelf I had to hastily put together a Scramble match but poor Josh misses out on his PPV main event as well as the biggest show of the year, where he definitely would have been picking up a W. Fonz is now moping around now after being blamed for the injury and his matches are stinking the place out.

Due to the above I was suddenly not so hot on Dr Love. Meantime, I came up with what I think is a cool gimmick. Bringing in Luther Judge as a mysterious heel character known as The Judge, Luther is gonna unleash The Jury (Hell's Bouncer) and The Executioner (Frankie Dee) upon TCW. I want these guys over strong and fast, killing everyone on their way up the card, so I started looking around the roster for lambs to the slaughter - expendable babyfaces I didn't mind killing off or angering by jobbing them out to these newcomers. That was when I noticed Danny Fonzarelli only has just over a month left on his contract...