What's Going on in Your Game?

This might not be everybody's cup of tea, but when I get to this point but really want to continue the save, I'll take a break from the game and read some wrestling history or even watch some old shows/reviews on YouTube. Reading about or seeing what they did will often help spark some ideas or fun storylines or something.

St.T

It's also perfectly normal to lose interest in something, especially if it, assuming it being Summerslam and a big show, had some endings to feuds.

I recently played a 2 and a half year game, one of my longest on a weekly schedule, and just ended a two year long world title reign, and just stopped playing. I don't think it's a coincidence that I lost interest in something that I created a natural end to.

It's also perfectly normal to lose interest in something, especially if it, assuming it being Summerslam and a big show, had some endings to feuds.

I recently played a 2 and a half year game, one of my longest on a weekly schedule, and just ended a two year long world title reign, and just stopped playing. I don't think it's a coincidence that I lost interest in something that I created a natural end to.

Yeah, I had Austin and Bret fight at Mania 13 for the chance to challenge HBK in the main event. Double turn as it happened, and then Bret defeated HBK with help from the reformed Hart Foundation. So, since 13, HBK has feuded with Hart Foundation, with help from others intermittently, and culminated in HBK taking the title back from Bret at Summerslam. Now, with Owen getting over big in my save and Bret hitting time decline, I thought it was time to have the brothers feud up until 14 where Bret will pass the torch to Owen. I also have HBK not liking Austin getting so popular with the fans and WWF pushing all their ads and merchandising towards him, so he is slowly turning along with another disgruntled worker in HHH. Kane is about to debut. Faarooq legitimately got injured so Rock is taking control of Nation of Domination. All stuff I can work with.

The problem is my midcard is so weak, I have very little to work with between the marquee matches. I'm struggling to tell the stories because I'm struggling with the weekly content. I have tried getting my midcard over by involving them in the big HBK v Hart Foundation feud, but it seems like the only midcarders to do well from it are Owen, Hunter and Mankind. My midcard is basically Goldust, Shamrock, Sid and Mr. Perfect and I'm struggling to create content with them. Perfect is European champion and has a weekly open challenge to try and give lower workers the rub. The other three just feel stale.

Yeah, I had Austin and Bret fight at Mania 13 for the chance to challenge HBK in the main event. Double turn as it happened, and then Bret defeated HBK with help from the reformed Hart Foundation. So, since 13, HBK has feuded with Hart Foundation, with help from others intermittently, and culminated in HBK taking the title back from Bret at Summerslam. Now, with Owen getting over big in my save and Bret hitting time decline, I thought it was time to have the brothers feud up until 14 where Bret will pass the torch to Owen. I also have HBK not liking Austin getting so popular with the fans and WWF pushing all their ads and merchandising towards him, so he is slowly turning along with another disgruntled worker in HHH. Kane is about to debut. Faarooq legitimately got injured so Rock is taking control of Nation of Domination. All stuff I can work with.

The problem is my midcard is so weak, I have very little to work with between the marquee matches. I'm struggling to tell the stories because I'm struggling with the weekly content. I have tried getting my midcard over by involving them in the big HBK v Hart Foundation feud, but it seems like the only midcarders to do well from it are Owen, Hunter and Mankind. My midcard is basically Goldust, Shamrock, Sid and Mr. Perfect and I'm struggling to create content with them. Perfect is European champion and has a weekly open challenge to try and give lower workers the rub. The other three just feel stale.

Perfect vs. Shamrock would probably work, just have Shamrock boasting he is a machine and cannot be stopped, and have Perfect come along and tell him to STFU, have them feud for the title back and forth....and Sid vs. Goldust would sell...Sid being grossed out by Goldusts' gimmick and fighting over Marlena or Luna, cant remember who was with whom at that time. You could then sprinkle in Owen, HHH, and Mankind into those storylines as support to get them more over for the main event.

Perfect vs. Shamrock would probably work, just have Shamrock boasting he is a machine and cannot be stopped, and have Perfect come along and tell him to STFU, have them feud for the title back and forth....and Sid vs. Goldust would sell...Sid being grossed out by Goldusts' gimmick and fighting over Marlena or Luna, cant remember who was with whom at that time. You could then sprinkle in Owen, HHH, and Mankind into those storylines as support to get them more over for the main event.

Good suggestions, but already done Sid v Goldust for Marlena, and Shamrock and Perfect are both face at the moment, but I will be turning Perfect down the line when he ultimately loses the European to a young worker who is starting to get over.

Also, Owen, HHH and Mankind are already Major Stars in my company. My Major Stars are HBK, Taker, Austin, Bret, HHH, Mankind, Bulldog, Owen and Sid. The lowest pop in that group is Sid with 87. I'm using the IC belt as a secondary title for the lower Major Stars to give the rub to younger workers. Owen got over feuding with Austin for the IC belt and now The Rock is feuding with Austin for it, but with Rock still plagued by the note that gives poor form, I'm thinking HHH needs to hold it for a while, or maybe put it back on Bret on the way down.

No, this is absolutely true, also. I've had my fair share of saves that I've gotten to that natural end before deciding to just give it up. But, hey, sometimes you do want to continue and you've just got a bit of a block. Those are just a few things I do to try and get things started back up when I get to that point.

St.T

WrestleLyfe: Year 3 (Late 2022)

WrestleLyfe: Year 4 (August 2022 - May 2024)

Long update since it includes a year of wrestling and about six months of waiting. The biggest news is In August 2023, I resigned from ELPF. I had hard-capped myself with 3 years in the promotion, and while I really wanted to get out earlier, but I stuck with it all the way to Anniversary III. While it was nice to be able to use the Autobooker for TV where nothing but matches happen, Faux MMA is still probably my least favorite type of product, especially to "RP" for. Looking back I could have just done a Japanese style promotion, but not like that matters now. Overall the ELPF is now in direct competition with EWA for the dominate promotion in Europe. I could legit put myself on TV and cut the "I made that organization a monster" part of the Hulk Hogan heel turn promo, just as I left they started averaging around $80,000 a month. This is a big trend for other companies as well, WrestleWorld has made many of the Independent Wrestling companies into large companies, a new wrestling boom indeed (If they can keep it.) I've never been far enough to see it, but only a few companies are really doing "bad", mostly the smaller indie feds like YEPW or Sumatra Championship Wrestling (I added some companies with logos from either C97, other promotion add ons, or just random logos I liked the look of.

After I left, the only real opening I had was CWA, who are currently $6 million in debt, but they sold CEO to The Force, and he wanted the book too brother. They have no broadcasting deals, and simply refuse to get more, Force hasn't helped matters, even gave himself a raise! TEW's Ryan Alvarez has a great book ahead of him "Death of CWA". CZCW blew past TCW for the #3 world position, still #4 in the USA, but their OnDem deal is giving them great exposure across the entire world! SWF is gaining on USPW, a real war between the former #1 slowly but surely gaining ground internationally, having back to back Wrestler of the Year Mainstream Hernandez certainly helps SWF (especially with him resigning him).

After a whole lot of nothing, I finally got a gig with APW, when longtime booker Sean Quartermaine stepped down (not sure as to why), and my application was approved, I'm heading down under! PG Sports Entertainment, gotta get those kids outta here brother, I'm being creative! The roster is a mixed bag, not really in terms of talent or overness, but alot of jobber fodder and some old age, reminds me of pre new gen WWF. Fortunately I got Will Beaumont, Pookie Possum, Monday Next, Christopher Gerard, Gregory Grace, & Dingo Devine to hold the main event scene. In order to keep things up to speed with how fast I was going with ELPF (won't be as fast since I want to actually book but thats besides the point.) so I created a list of overarching stories to carry us into the season finale, Ozfest in January. Dingo Devine dropped the Commonwealth title to Monday Next, and will feud with Possum, Gerard, & Beaumont for the rest of the year , Beaumont will probably get that coveted 1v1 at Ozfest, with Next ducking him all the way. The Midcard is currently (and will be for the future) dominated by Goliath Global (The Duo (tag champs) & Massacre(Australian)), with some new faces being built to face off with them. I have some ideas of who it could be but still in the infancy stages of the build. Lone Shark will be feuding with White Wasp in a 95'DOD style feud with the addition of some new allies for Wasp, including The Great Sora (The Great Avatar). I feel its gotta be luck I get to book Avatars (the only real standout acts for them are EL Avatar (OLLIE) and The Masked Avatar (USPW)), I renamed him for one good reason, my LARGEST storyline to date. Sean Quartermaine wouldn't be taking this yankee takeover of his commentary table lightly. He openly said he had two hot new signings on the way to APW, and after a Possum & Gerard match, debuted "The 5K Alliance" of Jack Avatar and Yuta Isono, his team which will come to dominate EVERY Division of APW. It'll be a hard struggle to get these guys to the top of the card in the span that I have, but I hope to do it so the full vision I have for the story comes to pass, it might be my favorite one I've come up with in a long time, simple but sweet. For now they'll be working on getting to Tag Team gold, but I think with the booking plans that should be coming in short order.

Of course this is all with the assumption I don't get to land a bigger role with a bigger company, we'll have to see...

Heading toward 1993 in my WWF 1985 save

SummerSlam 1992 - Wembley Stadium, London UK - Att: 93,390 / BR: 2.69

World Heavyweight Title: Bret Hart© def. Randy Savage - 87

Hulk Hogan def. The Ultimate Warrior - 94

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Shawn Michaels© def. Ricky Steamboat - 100

World Tag Team Titles: The Steiner Brothers© def. The Road Warriors - 84

Rick Rude def. The Undertaker - 92

United States Heavyweight Title: Big Van Vader© def. Sting - 91

National Heavyweight Title: Razor Ramon def. Mr Perfect© - 93

Lex Luger def. Ric Flair - 87

Rowdy Roddy Piper def Diesel via Disqualification - 79

World Television Title: Steve Austin© def. Owen Hart - 82

United States Tag Team Titles: Demolition def. The Midnight Express© - 88

Show Rating - 95

Some vacation time and roster altering means I'm back on course to 1993...

Halloween Havoc 1992 - Philadelphia Civic Centre, Philadelphia PA - Att: 12,037/ BR: 3.92

World Heavyweight Title: Big Van Vader def. Bret Hart© - 92

Razor Ramon def. Hulk Hogan - 93

Sting & Lex Luger def. The Miracle Violence Connection - 77

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Shawn Michaels© def. Mr Perfect - 100

Casket Match: Rick Rude def. The Undertaker - 90

National Heavyweight Title: Ric Flair© def. Randy Savage - 94

World Tag Team Titles: The Steiners© def. The Midnight Express - 86

The Road Warriors def. The Great Muta & Masahiro Chono - 76

United States Tag Team Titles: The Quebecers© def. Demolition - 81

World Television Title: Stunning Steve Austin©def. Ricky Steamboat - 94

Show Rating - 96

Some vacation time and roster altering means I'm back on course to 1993...

Halloween Havoc 1992 - Philadelphia Civic Centre, Philadelphia PA - Att: 12,037/ BR: 3.92

World Heavyweight Title: Big Van Vader def. Bret Hart© - 92

Razor Ramon def. Hulk Hogan - 93

Sting & Lex Luger def. The Miracle Violence Connection - 77

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Shawn Michaels© def. Mr Perfect - 100

Casket Match: Rick Rude def. The Undertaker - 90

National Heavyweight Title: Ric Flair© def. Randy Savage - 94

World Tag Team Titles: The Steiners© def. The Midnight Express - 86

The Road Warriors def. The Great Muta & Masahiro Chono - 76

United States Tag Team Titles: The Quebecers© def. Demolition - 81

World Television Title: Stunning Steve Austin©def. Ricky Steamboat - 94

Show Rating - 96

Officially in the Monday Night Raw era with 1993....

WrestleMania IX - Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas NV - Att: 16,891 / BR: 5.10

World Heavyweight Title: Bret Hart© def. Hulk Hogan - 93

Triple Crown Heavyweight Title: Ric Flair© def. Ricky Steamboat - 99

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Sting def. Shawn Michaels© - 99

World Tag Team Titles: The Road Warriors© def. The Steiner Brothers - 91

Randy Savage def. Razor Ramon - 83

United States Heavyweight Title: Rick Rude© def. Mr Perfect - 99

The Hollywood Blonds def. Rowdy Roddy Piper & Dusty Rhodes - 85

The Undertaker def. Sid Vicious - 81

National Heavyweight Title: Big Van Vader© def. Lex Luger - 89

World Television Title: The Great Muta def. The 123 Kid© - 90

United States Tag Team Titles: The Midnight Express© def. Owen Hart & The British Bulldog - 81

Pre-Show Matches

The Wrestlemania IX Invitational Battle Royal: Diesel def. Arn Anderson, Bam Bam Bigelow, Bob Backlund, Booker T, Brutus Beefcake, Cactus Jack, Chris Jericho, Crush, Doug Furnas, Dustin Rhodes, Earthquake, Jacques Rougeau, Lance Storm, Marty Jannetty, Papa Shango, Phil LaFon, Pierre Ouelett, Shane Douglas, Smash, Steve Williams, Stevie Ray, Tatanka, Terry Gordy and Typhoon - 81

Chris Benoit def. Dean Malenko - 67

Show Rating: 99

WrestleLyfe: Year 4 (August 2022 - May 2024)

WrestleLyfe: Year 5 (May 2024 - January 2025)

Ozfest 18 (XVIII) is complete, and I've finally starting to have alot of fun on this save idea without the crappy Faux-MMA gimmick. APW is now bigger then RAW (atleast in the world view), we've gone from seating 5,000 on PPV to 30,000 with good booking and broadcasting deals. I've had an overarching plan with my bookings as to keep focus, and it's paid dividends as we've had our most successful PPV, I'll go over the big story highlights.

The New Children of Sports Stable: White Wasp, Lothar Prellinger, & The Great Sora (The Great Avatar) beat Lone Shark, Felix Harding, & JT Ace, with an assist from both new signings Pumpkin Jack and The Goddess Nike (Vicki Company. This story is so silly I love it, the basic premise is the cult like stable is just one giant middle finger at RAW's Sports Entertainment, so immature, so fun to do. Killer B beat Buckminster Snark to retain the Australian Championship. No much going on here, originally Massacre was going to hold the title for a long, long time, but eventually his pop gain hasn't offset his time decline enough, its not bad as some others, but I decided I'd give him one last big match before cutting the cord (so to speak). The 5K Alliance (Jack Avatar & Yuta Isono) won a four man tag team match to win the tag titles, their first in the company. These guys man, obviously with Avatar is more to the game wanting him to get over, but him and Yuta have just gotten so over, their pushing to the main event so fast, the plan is clearly working for what comes next. Lynx beat SubUrban Legend and Christopher Gerard beat Pookie Possum to showcase what the Main Event can do. Nothing really of note here besides Legend and Lynx are some great signings/steals, really will be part of the future. Brisbane Devil beats Dingo Devil in a last man standing match. Dingo started out the champ, with some good ratings for sure, but those ratings haven't moved an inch, he's started to stagnate, so he'll be moving down the card to make way for the others rising on the card. Finally, In the Main Event, Wil Beaumont finally beat Monday Next for the APW Commonwealth Title. Its not the first title run for Will, but Next spent the entire months of May 2024 to now ducking Will at all cost, even handing out title shots just to avoid the match. Finally Next has been bested, and Will takes us into a new and bigger APW then ever before.

In the rest of the world, Tommy Cornell retired at the beginning of the year. truly an end of an era. USPW continue to sign nearly everyone, while SWF continue to hold onto their stars, leaving TCW up in nearly flames, they are good pop and money wise, but they'll really need to focus with Chord, Andrews, AND NOW Hawkins gone. CZCW is a solid #3 in the world view of wrestling, solid overall, with their new trainees from the costal resort doing REALLY good after a few years. The only other big news story is CWA shut their doors, leaving Canada on the same level as India, with only 1 promotion (Sighn opened DSPW in September of 2024) I guess The Force wasn't that good of a booker as he thought he was. ACPW is doing good, getting PPVs On OnDem, they look replace CWA in only a year (in terms of Starts, Attendance, and Ratings) if they go unnoticed by USPW and SWF. Alot of talented people are now unemployed, but I assume not for too much longer.

In the end of the year/hit medium rolls I got to get a working agreement with ELPF and even found true love! don't say wrestling never did anything for you!

So I witnessed something unusual in an NYCW save that I started recently.

A few months into the save, Animal Harker moved to Chubu. That was unfortunate, since I had been hoping to push him for a mini-feud with my current champ, Tennessee William, and now he'd be more expensive in addition to splitting his schedule between us and BCG, and him moving to Japan implied that his loyalty to them won out.

However, a week later, Animal wound up quitting BCG, which I had assumed was his whole reason for moving there in the first place. So now he's just living in Japan without actually wrestling there, and it's more expensive to use him at every show now.

At least now he's a full-timer for NYCW, so I can give him a proper push.

So i downloaded a 2011 mod as I wanted to play as a developmental company. FCW is pretty bad but its ok we will build it up.

Im asking how you recommend signing talent. I want it to be realistic and have them all on developmental deals for WWE but idk how to do that. I think I am

just gonna play as Vince, offer out the developmental contracts to guys I want and then leave the game as that 2nd player.

I also am only going to limit myself to offering 3 contracts a month just to add a challange

June

Call ups are an ass

Husky Harris and Seth Rollins were both gonna feud with Bo and Ambrose respectively but i guess that over. Oh yea then the next week they called up Woods.

They also called up 4 of my road agents (Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes, Jamie Noble and X-Pac) but hey atleast they signed James Mitchell as a manager.

The women's division is non-existant and the tag isn't much better.

July

Offered out contracts to Serna Deeb and Rachel Summerlyn to try and salvage a women's division. Also offered a contract to Rheet Titus as he seems like someone WWE

would sign (he has charisma and can brawl, thats basically it). Bo beat Husky before he went up and Dean sent Seth packing in a loser leaves FCW match.

We have no star power. I would love if WWE sent down Cena or something but that definetly isn't happening.

Officially in the Monday Night Raw era with 1993....

WrestleMania IX - Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas NV - Att: 16,891 / BR: 5.10

World Heavyweight Title: Bret Hart© def. Hulk Hogan - 93

Triple Crown Heavyweight Title: Ric Flair© def. Ricky Steamboat - 99

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Sting def. Shawn Michaels© - 99

World Tag Team Titles: The Road Warriors© def. The Steiner Brothers - 91

Randy Savage def. Razor Ramon - 83

United States Heavyweight Title: Rick Rude© def. Mr Perfect - 99

The Hollywood Blonds def. Rowdy Roddy Piper & Dusty Rhodes - 85

The Undertaker def. Sid Vicious - 81

National Heavyweight Title: Big Van Vader© def. Lex Luger - 89

World Television Title: The Great Muta def. The 123 Kid© - 90

United States Tag Team Titles: The Midnight Express© def. Owen Hart & The British Bulldog - 81

Pre-Show Matches

The Wrestlemania IX Invitational Battle Royal: Diesel def. Arn Anderson, Bam Bam Bigelow, Bob Backlund, Booker T, Brutus Beefcake, Cactus Jack, Chris Jericho, Crush, Doug Furnas, Dustin Rhodes, Earthquake, Jacques Rougeau, Lance Storm, Marty Jannetty, Papa Shango, Phil LaFon, Pierre Ouelett, Shane Douglas, Smash, Steve Williams, Stevie Ray, Tatanka, Terry Gordy and Typhoon - 81

Chris Benoit def. Dean Malenko - 67

Show Rating: 99

Wham Bam SummerSlam....

SummerSlam 1993 - Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit MI - Att: 24,276/BR: 6.38

World Heavyweight Title - Ladder Match: Shawn Michaels© def. Bret Hart - 98

Triple Crown Heavyweight Title: Rick Rude© def. Ric Flair - 87

No Holds Barred: Randy Savage def. Hulk Hogan - 99

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Razor Ramon© def. Diesel - 90

World Tag Team Titles: The Hollywood Blonds© def. Ricky Steamboat & Chris Benoit - 85

United States Heavyweight Title: Arn Anderson def. Curt Hennig© - 80

The Undertaker def. The Great Muta - 89

Sting def. Sid Vicious - 88

Big Van Vader def. Cactus Jack - 86

The Miracle Violence Connection def. The Road Warriors - 73

United States Tag Team Titles: The Midnight Express© def. The Steiner Brothers - 88

World Television Title: Owen Hart def. Dean Malenko© - 83

Show Rating: 100

TCW Where Angels Fear To Tread

April 2021

Attendance: 83,771 (Los Angeles, CA)

Show Rating: 88

The Syndicate’s Spencer Spade defeated High Concept’s Fro Sure after interference by Fro’s current rival, Kirk Jameson. (90!)

As result of this matchup, Spade will replace injured Matthew Keith in tonight’s Ticket to Mayhem Match. Fro Sure was also a replacement for Mikey Lau, who also suffered an injury (which was used in kayfabe to further his feud with Spade).

In a battle of former Tag Team Champions now Bitter Enemies, The Shade Gang’s Marc Speed defeated Matt Hocking after interference by the third wheel of this implosion, Troy Tornado. (85)

In Tag Team Action, Davis Wayne Newton & Kirk Jameson defeated Next Gen’s Sammy Bach & Princeton Pryce. Newton was able to put away Pryce after a distraction by Newton & Jameson’s manager, Queen Emily. (80)

In a Strap Match, Aaron Andrews defeated Kings of Wrestling’s Hollywood Bret Starr. (79)

Man, Andrews & Starr cannot get a great rating together no matter how hard I try! Aw well…

In a Battle Of “Who is the Greatest TV Champion Ever?,” RH Enterprise’s Mainstream Hernandez defeated Kings of Wrestling’s Greg Gauge. Hernandez now hits the 7-Month Mark on his 1st TV Title reign. (93, MOTN!)

In the 2nd Annual Ticket To Mayhem Match (ala 6 Man Money in the Bank), Wolf Hawkins defeated Next Gen’s Keanu Ipo (High Flyin’ Hawaiian), Mighty Mo, RH Enterprise’s Primus Allen, The Syndicate’s Spencer Spade, & Kings of Wrestling’s Jay Chord. As a result of his Ticket of Mayhem victory, Wolf Hawkins now has the right to challenge for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship at Total Mayhem XXV! (87)

In a Tag Team Fatal Four Way, The Cold Blooded Assassins (Akima Brave & Ernest Youngman) defeated Syndicate members The Canadian Animals, RH Enterprise members The Golden Boys (Cali Slick & Roger Cage), & The Mechanics (Joshua Taylor & Roderick Remus). CBA now hit the 3-Month mark on their first TCW Tag Title reign. (87)

Just before the Main Event, TCW General Manager Ricky Dale Johnson would make a huge announcement. RDJ revealed that TCW has been in the processing of building its own Women’s Division. For months now, TCW has been signing female talent from all over the world (i.e. Melody, Raven Nightfall, etc.). Starting on the upcoming episode of Total Wrestling, an 8-Women Tournament will begin to crown the first ever TCW Women’s Champion! The Finals of that Tournament will take place at Total Mayhem XXV!

Syndicate Leader Tommy Cornell defeated Mr. Lucha to successfully retain the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. It looked like Lucha was going to be left alone with Cornell after Joshua Taylor & Roderick Remus chased away the rest of the Syndicate with steel chairs. But…with the referee out of position, Lucha’s longtime rival Jay Chord would come out of the crowd, pick up one of the chairs that Remus & Taylor wielded, and clobbered Lucha with the weapon through the ropes! This would allow Cornell to hit the Guilt Trip to continue on with his historic 7th TCW World Title reign. Cornell’s World Title reign has now reached the 10-Month Mark. (87…even though both Cornell & Lucha were rated 95+….aw well!)

As the PPV came to an end, Tommy Cornell stood tall on the entrance stage, relishing in yet another successful World Title defense. But, his celebration would be interrupted by music he knew all too well. Cautiously, Cornell turned as Wolf Hawkins appeared from the curtains and went nose to nose with his former mentor, his former friend! The man who betrayed Wolf, just to regain control of his stable, The Syndicate!

After months of his using power over the TCW Board to avoid a title rematch with Wolf Hawkins, now Tommy Cornell has no choice! At Total Mayhem XXV, Cornell MUST defend the World Title against the winner of the Ticket of Mayhem Match, and that man is Wolf Hawkins!

And…as we will later learn on Total Wrestling…per Ricky Dale Johnson, Cornell & Hawkins will be battle in the MAYHEM CELL!

In November of 2029 with my local to global save. Currently at Medium on the cusp of Big. Jared Johnson just won my big round robin heavyweight tournament and has a championship match coming against Logan Wolfsbaine at the season finale. Just the junior heavyweight tournament left and we're there.

I'm continuing my NYCW save, and once again Animal Harker has done something completely inexplicable.

Since he quit BCG, I've been giving him a major push, and he's currently in the middle of a big feud with Tennessee William for the Empire title. At the next show he's getting his first crack at the title itself, and I've done everything I can to ensure that both of them look as strong as possible going into the match.

Then, less than a week before the show, Animal changes his style to Comedy Wrestler.

I know that it technically has no effect on actual match ratings. I just can't believe that this is the second time that Animal has done something like this out of the blue within six months in-game.

Then, less than a week before the show, Animal changes his style to Comedy Wrestler.

I had this happen in a RW save with Ron Killings (who I was pushing as a bad ass brawler and getting him a lot of heat as one of my top heels). I just went in to "Talk to Worker" and asked him to change back to Regular Wrestler. He did without complaint.

I know how good Killings is at the comedy stuff...it just doesn't match anything to do with the company I'm running and the spot I have him in.

St.T

BHOTWG, January 2024:

This seemed like the best time for an idea I've had for a while: I'm bringing back INSPIRE's King of Fighters belt, but as a tournament for heavyweights. It'll be a single-elimination tournament with matches under modified rules (win by pinfall, submission, knockout, or 10-count.) The semifinals and final will be at The Burning Path event.

You may also remember that there's been a change at the top of NEO-X: Masuno put Taira down at last year's Night of the Burning Hammer, and Heihachiro Sakai ascended to leadership, with Atsunori Takemura remaining as the group's top lieutenant. Both men are seeking revenge on Masuno for sending their leader into "retirement", and all three are in the tournament.

So these four things are going to happen:

- Sakai and Takemura will be on opposite sides of the bracket, teasing an all-Neo-X final;

- Masuno will defeat world champion Matthew Keith in the first round, setting up a title challenge;

- Masuno will be eliminated before either Sakai or Takemura can get to him;

- Takemura will win the tournament, beating Tanyu Toshusai in the final.

Even though Takemura's winning the tourney, Sakai will actually beat him to the Burning World Championship. (Though I do plan on giving Keith a good, long first reign. He's been killing it.) In the short term, Takemura will have to settle for being the one to avenge Taira and NEO-X by defeating Masuno. The earliest that will happen is at Fire Dream of the Immortals.

OH. And Nakasawa got caught up in a social media scandal. I've never had that happen to me before, so I sent him on vacation for a month before the box of options popped up. I picked "Distance" the first time, but I got another one a week later. I think I may have to just suspend him...

Well, Nakasawa's still here and he's still upset about it. I've put Takemura and Toshusai over him, so once he asks for his release again, he's gone.

We took a big hit in March when CWA outbid us for KC Glenn. Bizarrely, he hasn't been booked AT ALL in the almost three months he's been there. (Is that a bug? Seriously, is that a bug?)

Both sets of tag titles changed hands at Sword of Destiny: Rebel Run X won the junior tag titles for the second time, while Senmatsu and Shimakage won back the Heavyweight belts. Shimakage's just back from the injury that created the situation where they ended up losing the belts, so there's that.

Now it's time to start planning for Best of the Super Juniors in two months. I'm doing it differently than most: Four blocks of four, with the winners facing off in a mini-tournament at BOSJ itself.

----

Meanwhile, in the Zone, El Jaguar is now the CZCW World Champion (completing the Triple Crown) after beating Remmy Skye at Welcome To The Coastal Zone 2024. Remmy got back from injury just in time last year to help us get the belt off California Love Machine, who was leaving for USPW.

In the semi-main, Poison Ivy beat Skye Hermosa after several failed attempts to take the tag titles away from the California Dreams. Things got worse for Skye the following week on CZCW Coast to Coast, when the returning Kate Lilly attacked her. Seems Ivy's not the only one jealous of Skye's rising star...

Fly America (American Flash & Roger Monteiro) did beat the California Dreams for the tag titles. But the Heartbreak Express have arrived...

Pablo Rodriguez has announced his impending retirement from the ring. Yuma Maruya, who spent the last two years of her career in CZCW, retired just before Welcome... and was just inducted into the 5SSW Hall of Fame.

Our TV show, Coast to Coast, went from bi-weekly tapings to going live every Wednesday at the start of 2024. Joanne Rodriguez and Troy Tornado went into the Hall of Fame this year.

EDIT: And EILL has offered Jaguar an exclusive deal. Welp.

Just had a legendary elimination match that the AI booked perfectly.

5zGx6AY.png

"Quest for Immortality" is a special show where my current World Champion Friedrich Wagner (1st on the right team) tries to defend his title against all 7 men in a Gauntlet match. The order of elimination decides your position as a challenger.

Since we can't tell the road agent who gets eliminated when, I thought I would need to do just pretend the order had happened. But then the AI booked the eliminations in a perfect order - leaving Wagner's stablemate as the sole survivor, after turning on Wagner and kicking him out 11 years into the group's existence. The 99 was a additional bonus and it is my highest rated match so far

In my custom promotion, Tex-Mex Wrestling, we're almost at the end of 2025 and things are heating up!

The Club was running rampant from 2021-2024, but slowly due to the injuries of Kenny Omega, it's lost it's way, Cody saw it first but no one believed him. This led to a loser leaves TMW match at Loaded 60, where Cody came out on top and fired Kenny, taking control of the Club for one week until the next week he disbanded the stable.

-

Of the members of the stable, Kenny is the one who got kicked out, The Young Bucks joined the Best In The World Stable, led by NEW World Champion, and still undefeaten MJF and CM Punk. Adam Page became new International Champion. So Cody decided enough is enough and convinces Dominik to turn on his dad, 'injuring' him in the process and forming LEGACY.

-

Now I'm not 100% sure on the future members of LEGACY, but right now it's just Cody & Dominik Mysterio. Dragon Lee and a few luchadores want to get revenge on Dom for injuring the legend Rey, so that's going to feature in future plans with Dom set to fight El Soberano Jr at Loaded 61! Future members could possibly include Jacob Fatu as the Muscle, the Tag Team of Gran Guerrero & Brian Pillman Jr and maybe even Mascara Dorada!

-

WINDHAMS KULT have added a new member recently too. The original cast being WINDHAM, (Jonah) ROCK, (Alexander) HAMMERSTONE and ROSEMARY. They teased that someone will join who will usher in a new wave and END everyone. It turned out to be none other than Tommy END!

-

Adam Cole is the shining light of UNDISPUTED. He held the world title for exactly a year, with 13 defences and the longest title reign in TMW history until he lost it just now to MJF. With the recent release of Mike Bennett & Maria, UNDISOPUTED are barebones, with just Adam Cole & reDRagon wrestling, Roderick Strong rertired 2 years ago and is there for moral support. With Bobby Fish being 45 now, and Kyle thinkign he should try for a singles run, Adam might want to hire a TOP tag team. Maybe ... a TOP tag team than can take flight perhaps.

-

Elsewhere, the Rascalz went into their 5th Tag Title reign after they beat Young Bucks at Loaded 60. They will have to contend with many a good team to keep the prize, some of which are: reDRagon, Top Flight, Lucha Bros, MExiSquad, WINDHAMS KULT, Pillman & Guerrero & the former champs themselves, The Young Bucks! The King Of The Flippies title has a new owner in Ricochet! Recently he defended against Will Ospreay in the first ever 90+ rated match in the KOTF Division, which was quite something to behold!

Wham Bam SummerSlam....

SummerSlam 1993 - Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit MI - Att: 24,276/BR: 6.38

World Heavyweight Title - Ladder Match: Shawn Michaels© def. Bret Hart - 98

Triple Crown Heavyweight Title: Rick Rude© def. Ric Flair - 87

No Holds Barred: Randy Savage def. Hulk Hogan - 99

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Razor Ramon© def. Diesel - 90

World Tag Team Titles: The Hollywood Blonds© def. Ricky Steamboat & Chris Benoit - 85

United States Heavyweight Title: Arn Anderson def. Curt Hennig© - 80

The Undertaker def. The Great Muta - 89

Sting def. Sid Vicious - 88

Big Van Vader def. Cactus Jack - 86

The Miracle Violence Connection def. The Road Warriors - 73

United States Tag Team Titles: The Midnight Express© def. The Steiner Brothers - 88

World Television Title: Owen Hart def. Dean Malenko© - 83

Show Rating: 100

Rounding out 1993 with Hulk Hogan disappearing into Politics just after I finalised my 1994/early 1995 plans which heavily featured him. Thanks.

Starrcade 1993 - The Omni, Atlanta GA - Att: 17,000 / BR: 3.00

World Heavyweight Title - 2/3 Falls: Curt Hennig© def. Shawn Michaels - 99

Triple Crown Heavyweight Title: Rick Rude© def. Bret Hart - 96

Bunkhouse Stampede: The King's Court ('Macho King' Randy Savage, Big Boss Man & The Road Warriors) def. The IV Horsemen (Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat & Chris Benoit) - 89

Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Razor Ramon def. Keiji Muto© - 100

United States Heavyweight Title: Steve Austin def. Sting - 88

Diesel def. Lex Luger - 80 *

World Tag Team Titles: Los Gringos Locos© def. The Steiner Brothers - 80

Owen Hart def. Brian Pillman - 81

The Undertaker def. 'The Undertaker' - 76

World Television Title: Taz© def. The British Bulldog - 66

United States Tag Team Titles: The Eliminators© def. The Thrillseekers & The Heavenly Bodies - 76

Show Rating - 97

*Fued was Hulk Hogan vs Diesel with the match having to be switched a week out due to Hogan leaving for 2yrs. Hogan was to have gone over here, then been involved in the Title picture in 94.

I have Cody Rhodes cashing in his MITB for the WWE title only, says thats all that mattered to his family. Tensions in the bloodline increasing as Usos lost the tag titles to Sami/Owens. It was actually Jey and Jacob Fatu that defended them as Jimmy got injured the week before Summerslam, and now Roman is blaming Jimmy, not Jacob, planting some seeds of dissention in the ranks.

LdF have came up and made a push to take out the Mysterios. Santos Escobar beat Rey and declared himself the Pride of Mexico. Beatdowns continue and R Truth has aligned himself with Mysterios as he said he was beloved by the Mexican people back in the day. I was considering changing his name to a Spanish version - R-Verdad. Anyway, they will fight it out in a 3 on 3 Cartel Rules match, basically hardcore, but I see LdF winning and moving on to a bigger fued, I want them to be big players but struggle with Raul and Jouquins overness just now

Dan Severn can't lose in my game, dude is 45 now, not declining. Won WOTY 2x 2002, 2003. Just had the first 100 rated match of 2003 vs Nobuhiko Takada. Dude just lost the title to Kawada at WK. It's not a real update but I've never had so much fun booking a guy who originally was meant to just fill my tag team and rarely lose in main event matches to being one of my key players. Going to severely miss him when he declines.