[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

For some reason the People images aren't showing despite the DB being set correctly. I used one of the JPG packs... any ideas how to fix this? The TV logos, company logos etc are all working fine.

Did you download the GIF version or the JPG version? It's something we always have to ask because there's always at least one person who might make the mistake.

DEFY was added quite a while ago, I cannot remember when but it was much before I joined the RWC team. Any reason why you ask?

I lived in the Seattle area for 6 months in 2021 and saw some shows and they were amazing. I wanted to go back and play when they were added to the game but I can figure it out. Also, Midnight Heat was Defy tag champs from January 31, 2020 to February 12, 2022. That’s missing.

Nash Carter/Zachary Wentz was fired from WWE. He filed to divorce Kimber Lee and is now dating Gigi Dolin/Priscilla Kelly (Dave Meltzer said it on today's WOR).

Am I the only one who feels like the Worker Relationship between Wentz and Kimber Lee should skip past "Divorced" and go straight to "Strong Dislike" or "Hatred"?

I mean... she cost him his job and potentially the rest of his career if he ends up blackballed, I feel like it'd be hard to forgive someone for that.

Am I the only one who feels like the Worker Relationship between Wentz and Kimber Lee should skip past "Divorced" and go straight to "Strong Dislike" or "Hatred"?

I mean... she cost him his job and potentially the rest of his career if he ends up blackballed, I feel like it'd be hard to forgive someone for that.

I believe "Split Up" accomplishes the same purpose for TEW while signifying the type of negative relationship.

Probably should keep any personal feelings out of the thread and stick to the actual game mechanic for it, though.

a lot of things in the game need to change for ROH to work as a child company like when you move a title from a child company to the main company it vacates it so you wouldn't be able to have Wheeler Yuta defend his title on dynamite. And child companies cant hire workers who work for the parent company so you couldn't have FTR hold both the ROH and AEW tag titles. I wish they would change that in an update that's one of the worst parts of TEW if you want to play as a child company or as both the child and parent company.

a lot of things in the game need to change for ROH to work as a child company like when you move a title from a child company to the main company it vacates it so you wouldn't be able to have Wheeler Yuta defend his title on dynamite. And child companies cant hire workers who work for the parent company so you couldn't have FTR hold both the ROH and AEW tag titles. I wish they would change that in an update that's one of the worst parts of TEW if you want to play as a child company or as both the child and parent company.

You'd need Wheeler on the AEW roster too, by a loan or something

You can set up an alliance in addition to the developmental relationship and set the titles to alliance titles. You can then book them on both shows.

You can set up an alliance in addition to the developmental relationship and set the titles to alliance titles. You can then book them on both shows.
Is there a way to move the ROH title to alliance titles in the middle of my save or would I have to make it a database and edit it or something?

Also, should AEW only be pulling in 1500 fans for Dynamite?? Seems very low

this is something you can tweak yourself I think. Just need to go into the editor and tweak the local popularity of the company. They should be around 4-5K for Dynamite/Rampage and then in the 18-20K range for PPV's now.

That being said, not sure how adjusting that to increase the in person audience, could affect the viewership/ppv buys of shows. Could throw that out of whack.

question.... women wrestlers with onlyfans?

should we add them in the "scandle" section, seeing as big companies like WWE who have safe sponsors wouldn't sign women with an onlyfans account

Scandal would prevent most companies from signing them IIRC, which is absolutely not the case. OF is no different to WWE than Twitch; they can't get a cut so the talent is forbidden from using those platforms while under contract. If a wrestler with an OF signs with WWE, they would simply shut down their account.

So in terms of TEW, it does not make a minutia of difference whether a talent has an OF or not.