Genadi Mods

I don't think Genadi has any plans to release any mods at this moment because of the product customisation debate. It would be a tremendous shame if he didn't but he has the right to not work with a product he doesn't agree with. Hopefully compromise can be reached before release or in a post-release patch.

I don't think Genadi has any plans to release any mods at this moment because of the product customisation debate. It would be a tremendous shame if he didn't but he has the right to not work with a product he doesn't agree with. Hopefully compromise can be reached before release or in a post-release patch.

I’ve seen this and it’s a shame but hopefully it’ll all work out in the end. I know I’m personally working on a mod for myself using his awesome 97 Post Montreal Mod. I’m using it as a base and have been importing and adding workers for a modern era. It’s easy of such a great base but im not a regular mod maker.

What is this debate?

What is this debate?

In short, as it stands, products can't be edited in the database which some have argued takes away a lot of fun for them and a lot of freedom for mod makers. I'm not sure whether Adam is going to change anything because I have't actually seen him respond to the criticism. Everything is a bit hush-hush at the moment for some reason.

I hope that some sort of positive resolution will come from this. I need my historical mods, as that's basically all I play, and Genadi's are always top-notch.

Will be keeping an eye out for any sort of update here from him.

They are all I play too, so I hope something comes from this, though understand if not.

I have my 16 thread bookmarked and have been checking it every few days, then remembered I made a new thread for 20 :o

Sorry for lack of replies here, please shoot me a PM in Discord if I've not gotten back to you about something yet.

Update on modding - As with all releases I haven't gone hard in the editor yet. I like to get as much game time under my belt during demo and first few weeks of release to get the best understanding of new mechanics as possible. Add to that how much changes and often needs redoing during this period of the games lifecycle. I've been focussing on creating some new processes to streamline things which I hope to share soon as other modders may find them useful.

Thanks again for all the kind words and support, have this thread bookmarked now :)

I have my 16 thread bookmarked and have been checking it every few days, then remembered I made a new thread for 20 :o

Sorry for lack of replies here, please shoot me a PM in Discord if I've not gotten back to you about something yet.

Update on modding - As with all releases I haven't gone hard in the editor yet. I like to get as much game time under my belt during demo and first few weeks of release to get the best understanding of new mechanics as possible. Add to that how much changes and often needs redoing during this period of the games lifecycle. I've been focussing on creating some new processes to streamline things which I hope to share soon as other modders may find them useful.

Thanks again for all the kind words and support, have this thread bookmarked now :)

So happy to hear this, you real world mods are about the only ones I play! And I won't lie I am looking forward to your streamline process! Thanks for everything you do

<p>like everyone has said you're mods ar eth ego to ones tbh,</p><p> </p><p>

Ive not got behind the TEW universe as i have no affiliation with the characters, so for me makes booking them hard</p><p> </p><p>

your mods especially the golden era (for me) was perfect, i could start rewriting history from WM3 which for me was the first standout wrestlemania i remember (mainly becasue of the slam)bt as years past and i watched it again the matches on that were really good, but moving forward theres so much different things id have done back then had i been Vince. and your mods allows me to do that.</p><p> </p><p>

They also allow me to start my own monday night wars by taking the NWA into WCW and doing my thing with that so i do look forward to your mods and do really appreciate the time you put into creating them.</p><p> </p><p>

I'll be wtaching and waiting and once out the game will be brought</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Totalwarfare2020" data-cite="Totalwarfare2020" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47560" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any chance you can give everyone the age is just a number attribute and the one that slows decline. It would really help the game alot. Finally people over 65 would not just sit there. People would not decline fast too.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This should be fairly easy to add yourself I think using the mass editor.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kito333" data-cite="kito333" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47560" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So now that March is open to play I have been trying out the Golden Age mod. I have had to make a lot of changes because of the conversion. Has anyone else been trying it out? Any advice on what to edit?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes. Everything.</p>