Genadi Mods

-----------------------------

UbUK0Pd.jpg

Hi there :)

My name is Genadi and I make mods. I will post my mods in this here thread.

For people who know me from the Mod Squad and weren't aware, I have disbanded the group. This will have no effect on my work, and there has been no falling out or drama within, nor does this have anything to do with any future projects that I have been working on. I simply felt that the group dynamic had run it's course. This was decided weeks, if not months ago and has nothing to do with my return here.

Thank you to everyone who's continued to show support, from all the MS guys that helped contribute and in particular the GDS folk who've shown such a huge amount it's often been astonishing. I look forward to providing more mods in the near future.

Download links for all of my current and future mods, pic packs, hype videos, addons etc are now hosted here in a new Discord....

Genadi Mods Official Discord - https://discord.gg/ayshdQH

<p>Hey man, I usually grab onto either your Montreal Aftermath or WCW Lives mods, as those are the longest running games I've had.</p><p> </p><p>

I just finished TEW 2016 up with the MA mod, just finishing Starrcade 2003 and had a lot of fun with it. I was looking for something a little earlier but not as far back as the Golden Age.</p><p> </p><p>

Would you consider doing a 1993-1994 pre-WCW Hogan mod? Hell, maybe even right after Flair leaving WCW?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Henderson" data-cite="Henderson" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47560" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey man, I usually grab onto either your Montreal Aftermath or WCW Lives mods, as those are the longest running games I've had.<p> </p><p> I just finished TEW 2016 up with the MA mod, just finishing Starrcade 2003 and had a lot of fun with it. I was looking for something a little earlier but not as far back as the Golden Age.</p><p> </p><p> Would you consider doing a 1993-1994 pre-WCW Hogan mod? Hell, maybe even right after Flair leaving WCW?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There's definitely a mod for '16 that starts when Flair has one foot out the door. It's not Genadi's but it's still very good if you're interested in giving it a shot.</p>

Hey man, I usually grab onto either your Montreal Aftermath or WCW Lives mods, as those are the longest running games I've had.

I just finished TEW 2016 up with the MA mod, just finishing Starrcade 2003 and had a lot of fun with it. I was looking for something a little earlier but not as far back as the Golden Age.

Would you consider doing a 1993-1994 pre-WCW Hogan mod? Hell, maybe even right after Flair leaving WCW?

Following up on this a little bit, your mod for TEW 2016 is the one mod I have by far the most hours played on compared to any other mod. I'm a little scared to see how much time I've sunken into your WCW Lives mod with an unfinished game that I play on and off again (Sometimes I just get hooked into it), all I know is that the date on it is already in early 2009, with multiple shows running and multiple PPVS a month.

Also I do think that'd be a fun time for one of your mods, that 93-94 era.

Anyways, love your work and I cant wait to see what you do on 20!

YAY thank god. Im a huge fan of your Monteral aftermath Mod, Its really the only RW Mod I play honestly. im still playing it and im about 10/11 years in. Thank you for all your hard work. I didn't know if youd be working on such a mod for 2020 so ive been working on it by adding people from other current real world mods and converting it over. Im sure ill enjoy yours, the original much better than the version of yours im working on for myself (no credit to me, it's all you)

Really looking forward to the Montreal Aftermath mod. I'm planning on creating an alternate universe where after the screwjob Bret pulls out of the WCW deal and is a leader in creating New Stampede Pro Wrestling. Bret along with other Canadian promoters band together and announce on Off The Record along with Owen (who demanded to be let go), Davey Boy, Neidhart, Rick Rude, Mick Foley & Crush.

I've been pre-developing my roster as well. I'm going to have a working agreementset up with AJPW and bring in a lot of their gaijin talent to round out my card for heels.

NEW STAMPEDE PRO WRESTLING

Bret Hart

Owen Hart

Jacques Rougeau

Davey Boy Smith

Pierre Carl Oulette

Jim Neidhart

Mick Foley (Cactus Jack)

Brian Adams (Crush)

Raymond Rougeau (Commentator)

Rick Rude (Manager)

Lance Storm

Vampiro

Andrew Martin

John Tenta

Christain Cage

Rick Bogner

Rick Martel

Barry Windham

Leo Burke (Road Agent)

Johnny Ace (AJPW)

Gary Albright (AJPW)

Sean Morely (AJPW)

Johnny Smith (AJPW)

Bobby Duncam Junior (AJPW)

Not a bad idea Biff but I would go with Stampede Revival, as with most things labeled New in wrestling they are doomed to fail. New Rockers, New Blackjacks. Though thinking now how great would it be to see a New Techno Team 2000? Haha instead of a futuristic gimmick it would be a retro one, where they dressed and acted like Emo/scene kids or Eminem or Fred Durst style..

Not a bad idea Biff but I would go with Stampede Revival, as with most things labeled New in wrestling they are doomed to fail. New Rockers, New Blackjacks. Though thinking now how great would it be to see a New Techno Team 2000? Haha instead of a futuristic gimmick it would be a retro one, where they dressed and acted like Emo/scene kids or Eminem or Fred Durst style..

I feel you! Im also considering Great Canadian Pro Wrestling. GCPW looks better than NSPW. I think I'll use the "Stampeade Revival" or a derivitive name for maybe my annual super show. When I saw the footage of International Wrestling in the 80's with Dino Bravo on Darkside of the Ring it really opened my mind to Montreal as a great wrestling town when they have something to belive in. So I think my company will be based in Montreal. Which I'll use to kayfabe for myself a pre-existing French TV deal to suppelment my large wage bill and also a solid German TV deal because Bret is super over in Germany right? I'll use that money directly to supplement Bret as if it was a condition in his terms with the company.

I'm also excited about taping multiple shows in one night and the inbeded tournament tracker. I'm going to start off my company with the chase for Canadian Heavyweight Championship in a league tournament around a month long like G-1 with probably around a dozen guy or so guys. I'll arrange a solid but not spectacular National TV contract in a good time for a one hour time slot and tape 3 episodes at a time. As the tournament is ended I'll begin a new squash match series promoting the weekly showcase GCPW WrestleZone, which will be a truly jam packed one hour of progaming each week building to a traditional 4 to 5 PPV's a year. The goal will be to present a no frills pro wrestling that takes itself seriously and is touted amongst the Canadian press in the sports pages. Sure there are angles on every show and interviews to promote matches, but the matches are the end all be all.

Why Christian Cage but no Adam Copeland, Biff?

I read that WWF payed off his college over 40 grand. There is no way he is going to back out of any deal with them! Christian was about a year behind Edge went it comes to WWE. Edge started working there unofficially in 96 and being such a WWF mark you know he's not leaving!