The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

London, King Bison, Boxofwhispers; You guys are creating some of the absolute best renders I've ever seen! Honestly, I appreciate how talented you are :)

Thank you Sisma, and I agree. I'm so happy to see so many top notch renders coming out almost two years after the game's release.

Dropping by to post two unmasked women from the luchadora scene. I'm really pleased with how similar Antonia came out to her original render. I get quite creative with comparing most workers to the original photos, but I tried to stick to the original with this one and am happy with how it turned out.

8l9s4tP.png

xmLtr06.jpg

Catalina Vazquez

Ig8Gg4i.png

Fx2KtB0.jpg

Antonia Andres

Coming up next time, a whole bunch of workers from Willr0ck's women's expansion.

Check out all of my renders on my render thread here.

These are all FAN-TA-STIC! Seriously, dude, I would pay to have you re-render the entire list of workers! :D

Even though I rarely single out renders, I gotta say, Rogue and Whistler are extraordinary. The details, the hair, the beards. Just wow :)

Thanks everyone for all of your comments. I'm coming in today with some renders from willr0ck's Women's Revolution expansion.

If you haven't added it to your C-Verse, I highly recommend it. It adds a lot of talent and colorful characters in areas that are lacking with the default database. Some of them are now such integral parts of my C-Verse that I forget who came with the default and who didn't.

I took a lot of liberties with these gals, added masks where they weren't before and completely altered some of the mask styles, but I think they're all pretty sharp and appropriate looking. Enjoy, and like always, any feedback is appreciated!

3wsowiz.png

QtCDFYv.jpg

Nocturna

66ooCFm.png

Pqzia1q.jpg

Esperanza Montero

(Not originally masked in the database, so would need altered in the editor)

eB67WND.png

EEdouGZ.jpg

Lady San Juan

Brb1km1.png

DZrhWqG.jpg

Miss Havana

dB75E2J.png

3c8jPFR.jpg

Frankie Carmello

Check out all of my renders here on my render thread.