The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Bison - you're on an absolute tear! I'd be foolish not to throw some names at you if you were willing to take a whirl:

- Zap Powerson

- Creeper & Writhe

- Zeke Cromstock

- Whole Lotta Marvin

Some non-indy workers but very good RIPW guys who potentially pop up from time to time. Creeper & Writhe are in AUS, but usually stand out being a young team and your dark/evil based characters pinged them in my mind. You're run on the Native Americans of the world though are stellar.

I know it's a long shot, but any chance of the Nicky and Ace with the face paint but not the head dresses?

So much great content lately. I keep starting games over to use the new renders in a fresh setting.

Hell yeah, you knocked it out of the park!

Bison your creative streak right now knows no bounds. The content has been tremendous of late and that Nicky Champion is excellent. Bravo.

Bison - you're on an absolute tear! I'd be foolish not to throw some names at you if you were willing to take a whirl:

- Zap Powerson

- Creeper & Writhe

- Zeke Cromstock

- Whole Lotta Marvin

Some non-indy workers but very good RIPW guys who potentially pop up from time to time. Creeper & Writhe are in AUS, but usually stand out being a young team and your dark/evil based characters pinged them in my mind. You're run on the Native Americans of the world though are stellar.

Thanks everyone! I’ve just lucked into a good stride with some solid creative juices flowing and a style that fits my need for uniformity between renders well. I’ve got some field training over the next few days and I’ve received quite a few requests the last couple of days but I’ll hopefully get to these next week when I get back! Thanks again for the support!

Boxofwhispers, you continue to produce fantastic renders! I love all three and your take on Ellie oozes personality!

Thank you, I always like hearing feedback!

I had a couple of people ask about doing a render for Modesty Pador--I ended up doing a face and a heel version. Enjoy!

xorDNgR.png

21byZFV.png

oLCg4F0.jpg

"Miss Wrestling" Modesty Pador

face render

KU4dt2L.jpg

"Miss Wrestling" Modesty Pador

heel render

Check out all of my renders and read a little more about my rendering process and ideas here on my render thread.

You guys are magical. All of these renders are making the default pic folder so nice.

If someone was able to make some additional ref renders that would be super. I am already using the ones from earlier in this thread. Anything looking remotely closes to the default pics bother me now because of the greatness of these in this thread.

Thank you, I always like hearing feedback!

I had a couple of people ask about doing a render for Modesty Pador--I ended up doing a face and a heel version. Enjoy!

Nice, thanks. I always felt the one that comes with the game was too bland for the star power she's supposed to have with only a year of experience. This is much better especially the heel version. Trying a heel turn teaming with Little Miss Perfect for her. I'm thinking if we get three people better than she is in the ring with her each match then Modesty will improve faster.

Happy Monday. Just dropping one off real quick...enjoy!

6y0PKF3.jpg0vQoP0P.jpg

Izzy Quick

face/heel

Check out all of my renders and read a little more about my rendering process and ideas here on my render thread.

Boo on your pun!!

But awesome render, again Izzy was one of I can't unsee as being for someone else (although their name escapes me) so nice to have a render I will see as being her. Plus it looks awesome too so that's a bonus lol

Came back a little early and had some time before I pass out so I took care of some requests

Nicky and Ace w/o the headdresses

vq9Kr8w.jpggQrddnc.jpg

Nick Booth

Rataycb.jpg

Turk Treneman

hnsKql7.jpg

Cooper Christie

fNuMUQS.jpg

Elliot Thomas

afs3ACU.jpg

Whole Lotta Marvin

pLDgN3R.jpg

Zeke Cromstock

VEf1qEn.jpg

These are all absolutely fantastic, but that Nick Booth...wow. Just wow! :)