The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Casey Valentine

M4ByWxH.pngOFcE8o8.jpgFJvJ1Cj.jpg

(Also tried sharpening the renders in new Thunderverse style (because the second Casey came out different for reasons that escape me) which I think I prefer so may go and sharpen my old ones at some point)

7Cnw0p1.jpgGzcnvdI.jpg

This is perfect

I agree, looks so much like the original too

Perfect for my AAA Stardust Cup event lol

UewFDVS.jpg

MarkW - I had a quick look at one (faith McGhee) and it certainly looks like you've improved the quality. It's subtle but flicking between the two in photos it becomes obvious, for that one anyway!

Just an FYI I am colour blind so it may be WAY more obvious for other people the difference between the old and the new!

Casey Valentine

OFcE8o8.jpgFJvJ1Cj.jpg

Sorry I'm double posting! But I was just wondering if you could do a Cameron Vessey in the exact same style, also with shades and stuff? No problem if you're not interested, but they team together in my mod and it bothers me if their renders aren't in the same style, and I really want to use your Valentine lol

Sorry I'm double posting! But I was just wondering if you could do a Cameron Vessey in the exact same style, also with shades and stuff? No problem if you're not interested, but they team together in my mod and it bothers me if their renders aren't in the same style, and I really want to use your Valentine lol

Sure I'll take a look at him tomorrow after work :)

I think the sharpening has helped in most cases. Just not Emily McQueen, Wendy Anderson and Sarah Marie York I don't think. Although as you say the difference isn't huge. I will probably err on the side of doing it in most cases.

Casey Valentine

M4ByWxH.pngOFcE8o8.jpgFJvJ1Cj.jpg

(Also tried sharpening the renders in new Thunderverse style (because the second Casey came out different for reasons that escape me) which I think I prefer so may go and sharpen my old ones at some point)

7Cnw0p1.jpgGzcnvdI.jpg

Wow man, that's maybe the best Casey render I've seen. Incredible.

Has anyone put all of London's work on the blue background? They're all so amazing!

Just FYI, it is a really simple procedure using GIMP :)

All you have to do is load up the blue background and then load up London's render. Then, copy/paste the render onto the blue background and export as a jpg. That's it!

It takes 30 seconds and you don't have to wait for anyone else to do it ;)

Just FYI, it is a really simple procedure using GIMP :)

All you have to do is load up the blue background and then load up London's render. Then, copy/paste the render onto the blue background and export as a jpg. That's it!

It takes 30 seconds and you don't have to wait for anyone else to do it ;)

I use paint3d, same thing, open blue background, insert PNG file, save as jpeg

ImBatch is BY FAR the easiest method to put renders on the CVerse background. It's an automated process so you can load hundreds of renders if you want, and then select the background from your files and its done. I use it for everything, including putting logos on backgrounds and resizing images. Again, its automated, no skill required. Resize to 150x150, then select "_Blank Background" or whatever the file is called as the background, and then save as JPG. Incredibly simple.

See smw88's post HERE

ImBatch is BY FAR the easiest method to put renders on the CVerse background. It's an automated process so you can load hundreds of renders if you want, and then select the background from your files and its done. I use it for everything, including putting logos on backgrounds and resizing images. Again, its automated, no skill required. Resize to 150x150, then select "_Blank Background" or whatever the file is called as the background, and then save as JPG. Incredibly simple.

See smw88's post HERE

This is really good to know I’ve been using gimp to do it one at a time for so long. the process is time consuming so finding a mass production way of doing it is really lovely.

Had a go (looking again I might have used the wrong shader for the glasses whoops, I'll tweak that tomorrow).

Cameron Vessey

TtLQ48M.pngjTMrFMM.jpgjl6RAHb.jpg

Peter Valentine

VoPInrX.pngZXNzSg5.jpg

See smw88's post HERE

This is amazing. Thank you for posting this!!