The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Wrenegade said:

Fell in love with Psycho Cinders (I believe from @lavelleuk awesome mod?) Wanted to give her a different look and finally got around to it.

PsychoCindersWrenegade.jpg.612fce3cd308dc5cb3d9376a24df7956.jpg

Psycho Cinders

Damn, that is impressing! Love the character but this render captures the essence of the character perfectly. 

• Thanks 1

bTIPYA5.png

Still not really back to rendering, but felt I would do a few when I had a free moment. Can't promise a regular return each Friday at this point.

LdhYHU1.png

BvOM2sB.png

QsYYw3r.png

isaSg2y.png

NJ26shb.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

• Like 10

On 4/5/2024 at 2:57 PM, Markw said:

What lighting do you use out of interest Box? Love them as always.

Thank you! I use the download from this link: https://www.deviantart.com/second-circle/art/Freebie-Daz-iRay-Studio-Lights-V2-615920853. Blackman recommended it to me years ago when I started rendering, and I've never used any other kind of lighting--I use the one in that pack called "Butterfly" and I've never encountered one that I like more. Every render I've ever posted has been with this lighting. My only complaint is that sometimes it casts bad shadows with hats and weird glares with glasses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, boxofwhispers said:

My only complaint is that sometimes it casts bad shadows with hats and weird glares with glasses.

Same here, still using it. For the shadows, I recommend setting "dome orientation X" to 10. That sometimes solves it, though I guess you can also just move your character up or down a bit. :p

On 4/8/2024 at 7:04 AM, boxofwhispers said:

Thank you! I use the download from this link: https://www.deviantart.com/second-circle/art/Freebie-Daz-iRay-Studio-Lights-V2-615920853. Blackman recommended it to me years ago when I started rendering, and I've never used any other kind of lighting--I use the one in that pack called "Butterfly" and I've never encountered one that I like more. Every render I've ever posted has been with this lighting. My only complaint is that sometimes it casts bad shadows with hats and weird glares with glasses.

@boxofwhispers @Blackman I've purchased a lot of light sets in my short time rendering and just could not find one to suit me. These are incredible. Thank you both! I’m going to have to try these on my next set. 

Edited by Wrenegade
  • Like 1