The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

u5Qgm9r.jpg

is this the default or is this the one we're looking for? This is the one I'm thinking of. I don't remember what was on default file, this is the one I always use.

Maybe I'm thinking of Carlos, I know someone did a really good version of his

That's not the default Shawn (that one is the OG one from WAAYYY BACK according to my people folder), and not the Carlos one either, but I will 100% take that over any other Shawn!

That's not the default Shawn (that one is the OG one from WAAYYY BACK according to my people folder), and not the Carlos one either, but I will 100% take that over any other Shawn!

qAQDZQz.jpg

this is the way back one if I recall right? those are the only 2 I have on my PC from either 20 or 16. I got 10-13 on a old laptop. I love Shawn though, i only was so sad when I found out he died in 16

PJGcMrk.png

I've noticed that a few of the CV97 "filler-workers" use worker images from the default database instead of free pics - such as Brian Bounds using Marcel LeFleur if I remember correctly.

So, with that in mind, I created this render as perhaps the first of many. It was originally made with Bounds in mind, but I have a feeling it could be used for a number of cruiserweight guys (Marcus L. Reinoso, Frank Tucker, etc.) as well.

Lemme know what you think! :D

EDIT:

Put it in .jpeg format on the CVerse Blue Background!

l5sNlJ1.jpg

These are the renders I have for those two in my folder:

Kid San Juan

o2YK9ZK.jpg

Killer Shark

6jQuUvz.jpg

Thanks! The Kid San Juan is exactly the one I was looking for. The Killer Shark one is nice too, but not quite the one I was searching. In the one I am searching for he has a facepaint like that but in blue: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/b9/aa/35b9aa387c0f376e3561f962dbc76bd9.jpg

Thanks! The Kid San Juan is exactly the one I was looking for. The Killer Shark one is nice too, but not quite the one I was searching. In the one I am searching for he has a facepaint like that but in blue: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/b9/aa/35b9aa387c0f376e3561f962dbc76bd9.jpg

I have this one if it's what you mean? By Asaemon

mwCaP7R.jpg

Edit - beaten to it by Historian!

One final request, then my picture database should be largely recovered - there was once an amazing re-render of Tetsuji Nishimoto, where his hair covered part of his face. I believe that it could have been a re-render from jtlant, but I don't find it in the Download Center and neither when I search the threads. Would be grateful again if anyone could share it.

Coleman:

f5ymJ7x.jpg

Heartbreaker:

fRsg79a.jpg

(don't recall the author but it bears the mark of the one called shipshirt :p)

But this shouldn't be a thread to repost stuff. Wasn't there a database?

true statement blackman, alot can be found by searching this or the 2016 re-render thread.. I am pretty sure the coleman is Ship, he's one of the my favorites he's amazing