The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Anyone have any re-renders for the two Montgomery kids (Robert Montgomery Jr and Kyle Montgomery)? I was thinking of having them be part of a stable with Robert Montgomery as the mouthpiece and Dreadnought as the muscle with a female MMA fighter thrown in for good measure (kind of like Diamond Mine). Rob Jr is a Heavyweight, and Kyle is a Muscular Middleweight if it makes any difference.

Anyone have any re-renders for the two Montgomery kids (Robert Montgomery Jr and Kyle Montgomery)? I was thinking of having them be part of a stable with Robert Montgomery as the mouthpiece and Dreadnought as the muscle with a female MMA fighter thrown in for good measure (kind of like Diamond Mine). Rob Jr is a Heavyweight, and Kyle is a Muscular Middleweight if it makes any difference.

Historian was using different renders in his awesome C-Verse diary. As the person behind the Montgomery clan, I fully endorse those renders.

Welcome back, Clarity.

Thanks. I drop in and out of the forums every now and again and definitely not as active as I used to be. I may have been cheating on GDS with OOTP for a while

Quite the comeback! :D

Thanks.. That was mostly me going 'huh. what.. how do i.. where is all my.. ah just render it'

That's what they all say... ;)

Dont... I found my old NYCW save on a 'struggling to run Minesweeper' laptop and got pangs to restart it..

great work man, if there was a fastest rising star in this render thread you'd win hands down. the future is in good shape

not sure i deserve that much praise but thank you very much!

I have a general request for anyone who's up to it - a Bron Breakker inspired cverse render. I've got a feeling he's gonna be a big deal really soon plus I just really like him.

n9MATX9.jpg

Anybody knows how to replace workers file names that ends with a space?

For example I'm trying to replace a Swoop McCarthy picture file but it's default file name ends with a space and I can't replace it with a new Swoop McCarthy picture file.

In-game editor also doesn't help cause it'll just revert back to the original picture file.

Can't rename and remove the space in the original file name cause then his face will be gone in game.

Anybody knows how to replace workers file names that ends with a space?

For example I'm trying to replace a Swoop McCarthy picture file but it's default file name ends with a space and I can't replace it with a new Swoop McCarthy picture file.

In-game editor also doesn't help cause it'll just revert back to the original picture file.

Can't rename and remove the space in the original file name cause then his face will be gone in game.

If you are saying what I think you're saying, then the file that is currently mapped to Swoop McCarthy is named "Swoop McCarthy .jpg"

So just rename the file "Swoop McCarthy.jpg" then choose that picture from the editor for Swoop.

If you are saying what I think you're saying, then the file that is currently mapped to Swoop McCarthy is named "Swoop McCarthy .jpg"

So just rename the file "Swoop McCarthy.jpg" then choose that picture from the editor for Swoop.

Yes and I've already renamed the file from "Swoop McCarthy .jpg" to "Swoop McCarthy.jpg" and then used the in-game editor BUT when you go to tour RAW and RAW's roster, his picture becomes a 'white head' picture.

The 'white head' picture is the default picture the game uses if you chose no picture for a worker.

It's like the game only recognizes "Swoop McCarthy .jpg" and I can't find a solution around it.

Yes and I've already renamed the file from "Swoop McCarthy .jpg" to "Swoop McCarthy.jpg" and then used the in-game editor BUT when you go to tour RAW and RAW's roster, his picture becomes a 'white head' picture.

The 'white head' picture is the default picture the game uses if you chose no picture for a worker.

It's like the game only recognizes "Swoop McCarthy .jpg" and I can't find a solution around it.

The existing contracts need to also have their image link changed I believe as these are not automatically updated when you change the base image for a worker.