General Gameplay Questions Thread

This thread is for questions about TEW2020's gameplay. It's the equivalent of the popular Small Questions thread from TEW2016.

NB Please be sure to check out the in-game handbook before posting; you can find a ton of useful information in there!

[This thread will be opened once the game is released.]

I'm trying to scroll through the characters but my arrow keys are only going through the skills. I have to click on each individual character to see his profile rather than pressing my arrow keys.

Is that going to stay in the new game?

Same problem with picking a company. If I hit down on my arrow key it goes down in the roster, not on the company's profile.

What is the difference between the Core and Current Product?

The Handbook will do a better job explaining, but "Core" is at the promotion's heart IE: WWE will always be "sports entertainment" regardless of if it's Attitude Era or PG era....Current is the current "spin" at play. Often it'll be one and the same.

I'm trying to scroll through the characters but my arrow keys are only going through the skills. I have to click on each individual character to see his profile rather than pressing my arrow keys.

Is that going to stay in the new game?

Same problem with picking a company. If I hit down on my arrow key it goes down in the roster, not on the company's profile.

Assuming I'm understanding this correctly, this has been answered a ton on the forums, but toggle preferences for new-colored style lists and drag and drop. Also, there's a bigger arrow on the side of profiles to switch through profiles you are looking at.

Ok so I just created a title in BCG called the BCG United States title. Why does it go to the bottom of my titles Section? BCG Yoshifusa Maeda grand prix comes after BCG Challenger Series and BCG Sole Survivor comes after those with my BCG United states being last?

I'm not 100% positive without checking the game, but I want to say it's sorted by Prestige.

If that's the case, thats super cool/weird at the same time tbh. Its cool to see whats really the best Tournament/Belt you have. But I want to be able to organize them and have all tournaments at the bottom. I feel like this should be a setting.

Assuming I'm understanding this correctly, this has been answered a ton on the forums, but toggle preferences for new-colored style lists and drag and drop. Also, there's a bigger arrow on the side of profiles to switch through profiles you are looking at.

So I'm on my roster screen for UEW. I am on Aleksander Knayazev profile. Without actually clicking on the next profile, ali bloxsome, how do I get to it? The Down arrow isn't doing that. I don't see a big arrow to the side of Knyazev profile.

2020-04-23.jpg.255c73ec2f3de56b849ce7d7433cfefb.jpg

I would like to run my own house show schedule. I was looking to add event and was thinking for intent to use touring. But it says in the handbook that it is intended for Japanese touring companies and should not be used. I'm looking for a way to run a few events during the week like old school house shows. Any ideas?

So I'm on my roster screen for UEW. I am on Aleksander Knayazev profile. Without actually clicking on the next profile, ali bloxsome, how do I get to it? The Down arrow isn't doing that. I don't see a big arrow to the side of Knyazev profile.

Disable the coloured-style list will bring back the keyboard arrow function.

On the main profile viewer (not roster, but all workers in game world) there's arrows on the side to flip through.

I would like to run my own house show schedule. I was looking to add event and was thinking for intent to use touring. But it says in the handbook that it is intended for Japanese touring companies and should not be used. I'm looking for a way to run a few events during the week like old school house shows. Any ideas?

House Show button in the third row from bottom.

With title belts are the levels Primary/Secondary/Tertiary just a rename of Main Event/Midcard/Low Level or is there anything else associated with them now? I did check the handbook but its not in there.

Mostly yes, but it allows things like tournament titles, MitB briefcases, Royal Rumble Winners, etc.