General Gameplay Questions Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShaunGBD" data-cite="ShaunGBD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm in an alliance and I'm trying to book how do I borrows guys from the alliance</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Office > Alliances > Propose Alliance Loan</p><p> </p><p> Or talent trade for the more traditional option.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a way to search what angles are based on like in previous games? I cant spot a way and without being able to scroll with the arrows keys im literally having to click every angle to find the one I want</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Doesn't appear to be, but the first one on the list is Freestyle Angle which in the long run will probably prove quicker than finding the one you wanted!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShaunGBD" data-cite="ShaunGBD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can I not do it during the pm part of the day</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Alliance loans? No, it has to be in AM. You couldn't do it during PM in TEW2016 either I don't think.</p>

the main issue im having right now is i cant seem to fine if i can take people off hiatus or bring them back from having left the business in the in game editor so im not sure if im just missing something or if thats gone from the game

Hiatuses are now in Starting Absences. Just delete the record you want.

People who have left the business have their Game Status set to Left The Business (or Deceased). Change it to Active.

Hiatuses are now in Starting Absences. Just delete the record you want.

People who have left the business have their Game Status set to Left The Business (or Deceased). Change it to Active.

Im talking about in the in game editor though where i cant seem to find the game status to actually set to active

Im talking about in the in game editor though where i cant seem to find the game status to actually set to active

Sorry, I misread your post. You can't in-game. I'm pretty sure that you weren't "supposed" to do it in TEW2016 because it messed with the way the calculations are applied to the workers but it's been a long day and I may have made that up!

Regarding title reigns. The addition of number of days held stat is a welcome addition but is it only recorded for the current title holder and not recorded for all reigns?

These were things that I would normally have to record separately in an excel document to fulfil my stat nerdiness.

Regarding title reigns. The addition of number of days held stat is a welcome addition but is it only recorded for the current title holder and not recorded for all reigns?

These were things that I would normally have to record separately in an excel document to fulfil my stat nerdiness.

Yes. The game doesn't know the actual dates for previous reigns, it's just a text field in the title lineages section.

how do we switch a wrestlers role? or sign someone to a development deal?

Switching a role is done by clicking on their name on the Roster screen.

As for developmental deals, I'm not currently playing as a parent company so I can't check at the moment.

Yes. The game doesn't know the actual dates for previous reigns, it's just a text field in the title lineages section.

That's a shame. I love stats and records and being able to see things such as length of reigns really helps the immersion.

That's a shame. I love stats and records and being able to see things such as length of reigns really helps the immersion.

I can understand that, I always work it out in days when doing ThunderVerse lineages for the same reason. It was the same in TEW2016 though, but at least this time "new" reigns get a daily count :)