General Gameplay Questions Thread

Is it possible to have 2 winners in a match if 2 titles are on the line? 

Like if I want to do ladder match to split the wee tag titles, can I make 2 teams win a title each within the same match? 

On 3/26/2024 at 9:05 AM, Adam Ryland said:

Workers learn faster against better opponents.

Question: Does a worker learn faster if the diffrence between the two skills is bigger?

Would a 25 psychology worker learn faster against a 100 psychology worker compared to a 75 psychology worker against a 100 psychology worker? (If they were as similar as possible besdies the psychology skill)

8 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Question: Does a worker learn faster if the diffrence between the two skills is bigger?

Would a 25 psychology worker learn faster against a 100 psychology worker compared to a 75 psychology worker against a 100 psychology worker? (If they were as similar as possible besdies the psychology skill)

No, it only matters if they're better, not by how much.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ArcheoOutOfNowhere said:

I tried to see if the answer was in the handbook, but since it's not: do non-wrestling workers (referees, announcers, etc) take part in Independent shows ? If yes, is there a way to see who participated in such roles ?

Yes, they do. No, you can't see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if an idea I had was possible.

I had an idea where I tape two episodes of my b show and two episodes of my a show on the same night. Is it possible to make it so I tape B Show 1, A Show 1, B Show 2, and then A Show 2 for continuity sake or will it do two episodes of b show and then two episodes of a show? Won't be home to try myself until tomorrow and I'm afraid I'll forget 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2024 at 8:18 AM, Jaysin said:

Wondering if an idea I had was possible.

I had an idea where I tape two episodes of my b show and two episodes of my a show on the same night. Is it possible to make it so I tape B Show 1, A Show 1, B Show 2, and then A Show 2 for continuity sake or will it do two episodes of b show and then two episodes of a show? Won't be home to try myself until tomorrow and I'm afraid I'll forget 

Just wondering if there's anyway to make this work or if I'm out of luck?

Just feels weird continuity wise to book two episodes of an A show and then book two episodes of the B show.

Currently doing a watcher. A company has a lightweight title with 9 lightweights on their roster. The title is labeled a secondary championship. The champion is recognizable. The champion is a heel. There are babyface lightweights who are also recognizable.

Over a full year, the champion never defended the title. Why is this? What can I do to change this?

On 4/27/2024 at 2:32 PM, The Blonde Bomber said:

Currently doing a watcher. A company has a lightweight title with 9 lightweights on their roster. The title is labeled a secondary championship. The champion is recognizable. The champion is a heel. There are babyface lightweights who are also recognizable.

Over a full year, the champion never defended the title. Why is this? What can I do to change this?

You probably already checked this but what about owner preferences? Product?

So, I have this new created tag team of Sonny Kiss and Ron Killings (R-Truth) after randomly discovering that they have great chemistry as partners. Now I need a name... I came up with "Kiss of Truth", but that sounds more like a team finisher than a team name... 

Any suggestions on a team name?

2 hours ago, Gungner said:

So, I have this new created tag team of Sonny Kiss and Ron Killings (R-Truth) after randomly discovering that they have great chemistry as partners. Now I need a name... I came up with "Kiss of Truth", but that sounds more like a team finisher than a team name... 

Any suggestions on a team name?

1. The Truth & The Dare
  2. The Rainbow Express
  3. Bloomed By Concrete

I'm repeatedly having matches where both performers get ratings in the 90s but then the overall match rating is 80-82, and I've turned on the dirt sheet notes and it's not listing any penalties to the match. I've been ignoring it for a while but I just upgraded my broadcaster and now it's occasionally causing my performance to dip below the requirement.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? It's not an occasional consistency slip up, it's happening more often than not. 

1 hour ago, Adbuuu said:

I'm repeatedly having matches where both performers get ratings in the 90s but then the overall match rating is 80-82, and I've turned on the dirt sheet notes and it's not listing any penalties to the match. I've been ignoring it for a while but I just upgraded my broadcaster and now it's occasionally causing my performance to dip below the requirement.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? It's not an occasional consistency slip up, it's happening more often than not. 

Assuming your using the latest patch, I'd recommend you recheck the dirt sheet and the notes section; it's virtually impossible to get that big of a drop without a penalty being applied, and that'd be listed in those places.

11 minutes ago, Adam Ryland said:

Assuming your using the latest patch, I'd recommend you recheck the dirt sheet and the notes section; it's virtually impossible to get that big of a drop without a penalty being applied, and that'd be listed in those places.

Just run through another show and had a similar (thought less severe) result, and combed through all the notes. There's no penalties/negative effects listed.

I have just realised I've still got my product setting all my matches to scripted by default, though. Is it possible that's the reason? Is there a ceiling on matches when they're scripted? 

7 minutes ago, Adbuuu said:

Just run through another show and had a similar (thought less severe) result, and combed through all the notes. There's no penalties/negative effects listed.

I have just realised I've still got my product setting all my matches to scripted by default, though. Is it possible that's the reason? Is there a ceiling on matches when they're scripted? 

There's not a ceiling but it will obviously have some level of effect.

On 5/5/2024 at 3:25 PM, Adam Ryland said:

There's not a ceiling but it will obviously have some level of effect.

Still having the same issue. I know you say it's apparently impossible to get that much of a drop with no notifications, but it's definitely happening. 

Included a screenshot of the match rating, worker's performance ratings, and the full dirt sheet notes. Nothing negative noted at all but the match is dropping off hugely. Is it possible there's a potential cause that might not be showing up properly? 

Match Images

Also apologies if this is the wrong place to even be bringing this up, I just didn't want to make a whole thread for it. 

Edited by Adbuuu

33 minutes ago, Adbuuu said:

Still having the same issue. I know you say it's apparently impossible to get that much of a drop with no notifications, but it's definitely happening. 

Included a screenshot of the match rating, worker's performance ratings, and the full dirt sheet notes. Nothing negative noted at all but the match is dropping off hugely. Is it possible there's a potential cause that might not be showing up properly? 

Match Images

Also apologies if this is the wrong place to even be bringing this up, I just didn't want to make a whole thread for it. 

No, it would mean that the cause is something that doesn't fall under the category of road agent notes and so isn't meant to be shown. If you send me a save game where there's a show booked and ready to run, following the instructions in the technical support forum, I will trace the drop for you.