General Gameplay Questions Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Halo" data-cite="Halo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am guessing there is no longer pushes in the game. How do I figure out who is main event if I created my own company?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Filter your roster by perception. Major Stars are your standouts, Stars are just that level below that, so I'd use them two as a starting point. </p><p> </p><p> The handbook has a handy explanation of the perception system under Running Your Company.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im getting critical errors with having workers on a written deal and a handshake loan contract saying ' worker has both exclusive and non-exclusive contracts' anybody know whats wrong here?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sounds like your written deals are set to exclusive. Set them to non-exclusive and you should be fine (if not, check the loan contracts too).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im getting critical errors with having workers on a written deal and a handshake loan contract saying ' worker has both exclusive and non-exclusive contracts' anybody know whats wrong here?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> thanks for asking this better than i did. Im having same issue</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nees29" data-cite="Nees29" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Trying to import a database but People on loan are showing up as an error of having multiple contracts. How can I fix this I looked in help.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Found soliution Change the written deal to be non-exclusive. Still written, just non-exclusive</p><p> Should fix them all</p><p> Though make sure the iron clad clause is also on for each of them too.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks to DerekB!</p>

Couldn't find it in the journal, but what is the difference in womens wrestling now? I believe you can get them over as your top stars without having an integrated roster, but what is the difference between small, medium and large? Is that just AI related or does that effect how they're percieved?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="landxx" data-cite="landxx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Found soliution Change the written deal to be non-exclusive. Still written, just non-exclusive<p> Should fix them all</p><p> Though make sure the iron clad clause is also on for each of them too.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks to DerekB!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cheers bud, you're a star</p><p> </p><p> I assume its an error in the game as the help says exclusive contracts can be loaned out</p>

Couldn't find it in the journal, but what is the difference in womens wrestling now? I believe you can get them over as your top stars without having an integrated roster, but what is the difference between small, medium and large? Is that just AI related or does that effect how they're percieved?

It's the size of the women's division in terms of the numbers of workers that the AI expects to hire.

Owner as Active Wreslter

I may be missing it, but I took Wolf Hawkins and made him the owner of CZCW, yet I cant book him in a match. In 16 I would do this all the time, is Owner/Active Wrestler not an option anymore?

I've looked through the In Game Guide and seen nothing. Thanks.

So I have to ask if anyone else is having issues with this. In all the past games (TEW2016 & WMMA5) on all the lists, you could step through the list using the arrow keys and if there was a scroll bar you could use the mouse wheel to scroll. None of that is working for me in TEW2020.

I may be missing it, but I took Wolf Hawkins and made him the owner of CZCW, yet I cant book him in a match. In 16 I would do this all the time, is Owner/Active Wrestler not an option anymore?

I've looked through the In Game Guide and seen nothing. Thanks.

Have you assigned him the wrestler role? On the roster screen click on his name and on the window that pops up tick Wrestler and hit save.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingAj" data-cite="KingAj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I remember in the dev journal there being mentioned you can search for a tag team? Anyone know how? Can't see it in the workers section.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you go onto the Teams screen from your office there is a button at the bottom called View All Tag Teams Worldwide.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jhd1" data-cite="jhd1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have you assigned him the wrestler role? On the roster screen click on his name and on the window that pops up tick Wrestler and hit save.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He is flagged as only a wrestler. I can book him in Angles, but not matches, which makes me wonder if he is being treated as a personality.</p><p> </p><p> I took him out of the role, advanced a day, which caused the system to say he had no defined role, and put him back as a wrestler. This eliminated the message, but he still can not be booked. Advanced another day and he is still not an option.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShaunGBD" data-cite="ShaunGBD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I do the new cinematic matches</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you using the Cverse? There's a series of 1vs1 cinematic matches available.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Solopist" data-cite="Solopist" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He is flagged as only a wrestler. I can book him in Angles, but not matches, which makes me wonder if he is being treated as a personality.<p> </p><p> I took him out of the role, advanced a day, which caused the system to say he had no defined role, and put him back as a wrestler. This eliminated the message, but he still can not be booked. Advanced another day and he is still not an option.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've just added a player to my game as Wolf Hawkins owner of CZCW and I can book him in matches from day 1 (a 61 rated 90 minute match against Bullseye!). I'll try from a new game.</p>