• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love the fact that MAW has a developmental deal with TCW (but is not owned by them). Refreshes them. Makes sense for MAW given Sam Keith's ties. I was sad/happy to see Gauge, Remus, the Express, and George Wolfe all gone but some of the new workers on their roster are very exciting! Bradley Blaze is a star!

I absolutely love the fact that MAW has a developmental deal with TCW (but is not owned by them). Refreshes them. Makes sense for MAW given Sam Keith's ties. I was sad/happy to see Gauge, Remus, the Express, and George Wolfe all gone but some of the new workers on their roster are very exciting! Bradley Blaze is a star!

I didnt even know a company could have a developmental deal and not be own by the parent company lol, completely flew over my head. That's such an amazing feature added to the game! Bradley Blaze as champ with the momentum is so awesome to see. Also "The Jay Train" is a new addition to the game I believe? I like his look

Personally I think this change means I'm not going to touch MAW this year. Always loved MAW but being a developmental company isn't something I really feel like doing right now and especially being told what to do by them. Overall, I'm a bit sad to see the direction the COTT went as I thought it would have really pushed on :(

Personally I think this change means I'm not going to touch MAW this year. Always loved MAW but being a developmental company isn't something I really feel like doing right now and especially being told what to do by them. Overall, I'm a bit sad to see the direction the COTT went as I thought it would have really pushed on :(

It's not a child company and you can turn down developmental workers you are offered by TCW. MAW plays wonderfully in this instalment.

<p>If I'm being totally honest I'm not entirely happy with where MAW, as my favourite cverse company have ended up. I was so excited for producing new talent with the dojo and now they've ended up as a Dev with a large portion of its roster on loan from TCW. </p><p> </p><p>

Personally I thought MAW in 2016 didnt start off particularly strong outside of the Greg Gauge but tbh I think the 2020 roster is exceptionally weak.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tryker2710" data-cite="tryker2710" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47577" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I'm being totally honest I'm not entirely happy with where MAW, as my favourite cverse company have ended up. I was so excited for producing new talent with the dojo and now they've ended up as a Dev with a large portion of its roster on loan from TCW. <p> </p><p> Personally I thought MAW in 2016 didnt start off particularly strong outside of the Greg Gauge but tbh I think the 2020 roster is exceptionally weak.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Only six people on the roster are on developmental contracts, actually.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FlippantFox" data-cite="FlippantFox" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47577" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Only six people on the roster are on developmental contracts, actually.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not only that, but their roster has a lot of gems on it! Bradley Braze has turned into a very quality wrestler. Miller Fforde has taken off. The Architect bulked up! Plus you have guys like Harvey Robbinfield there on developmental!</p>

Need to study their roster some more but might need to go out and get a Major Star or two for them to help out until I develop some on my own.

First show I had Bradley Blaze lose in the finale of the RCI and he dropped down to Star by the next show which I then got hit for not having any Major Stars appear for my February show.

Also need to hire an extra ref and road agent right away.

Need to study their roster some more but might need to go out and get a Major Star or two for them to help out until I develop some on my own.

First show I had Bradley Blaze lose in the finale of the RCI and he dropped down to Star by the next show which I then got hit for not having any Major Stars appear for my February show.

Also need to hire an extra ref and road agent right away.

I still feel Maw is quite weak to start. I had Bradley Blaze just appear at the RCI in a segment not even in a match and he dropped down to Star. Things feel very precarious for them

I still feel Maw is quite weak to start. I had Bradley Blaze just appear at the RCI in a segment not even in a match and he dropped down to Star. Things feel very precarious for them

I think MAW is in a rebuild, yes, but that's normal for them. They went through a boom period where they had Vessey and Valentine and O'Farraday and Chord and Starr and had all those guys leave, then they had Gauge and Remus and Wolfe and the Dynamite Express and now all those guys have left and they are rebuilding once more.

Im happy for Dynamite Express. Im a huge tag division guy so I always had them and Ring Generals as top teams in TCW. Seeing them in the big leagues is great. But not in TCW hurts

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="druso" data-cite="druso" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47577" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>anyone figure out the tournament system? as the rcit is the first show?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you having trouble booking it or are you not sure how to run it after you book it?</p><p> </p><p> Booking it you just pick the sides in the tournament tab thing, pick every slot and then click create tournament.</p><p> </p><p> Running it you just schedule the matches and it automatically track it. After the tournament runs it course you can hit end tournament on the tournament tab and it moves it from active tournaments to completed tournaments.</p><p> </p><p> Please note that using the in game tracker does not add any heat to matches or anything, only thing is you can see a note on each match saying it progressed the tournament and then you can view previous tourneys in that tournament tab.</p>

So I did the Rip Chord Invitational and here are some notes I can pick up from that.

-Excluding Seth Whitehead, The TCW guys all need some TLC and are long term projects.

-People like Ade Nelson, Copperhead, and Deuce Deadline have really improved since you've last saw them and are decent mid carders too have.

-The Past Masters are a decent team but will need more time to develop.

-Blaze, Fforde, Cheetah Boy, and The Architect are your big four too build off of too start with, so Id suggest let the main events revolve around them

So I did the Rip Chord Invitational and here are some notes I can pick up from that.

-Excluding Seth Whitehead, The TCW guys all need some TLC and are long term projects.

-People like Ade Nelson, Copperhead, and Deuce Deadline have really improved since you've last saw them and are decent mid carders too have.

-The Past Masters are a decent team but will need more time to develop.

-Blaze, Fforde, Cheetah Boy, and The Architect are your big four too build off of too start with, so Id suggest let the main events revolve around them

The Past Masters are a great team. They could both be big stars as singles and as a team. Though my eye is more on one of them to develop.

So, historically speaking, does the champion participate in the RCI? I would assume so, but I'm new to MAW.

It's really however you choose, but in my past MAW games I've always treated it as a rosterwide one night tournament that everyone participates in, as well as some COTT loaners of course. . although looking at the title description it's specifically listed as an 8 man tournament. .

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Martel123" data-cite="Martel123" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47577" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Guessing you're talking Historian? I honestly feel both can be good as singles stars but as a tag team, idk yet.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Actually Sandman Winks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bull" data-cite="Bull" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47577" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's really however you choose, but in my past MAW games I've always treated it as a rosterwide one night tournament that everyone participates in, as well as some COTT loaners of course. . although looking at the title description it's specifically listed as an 8 man tournament. .</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I forgot the COTT loaners.</p><p> </p><p> Oops.</p><p> </p><p> I was looking at the COTT earlier trying to figure out how to bring the World Champ in and could figure it out so I just turned it off in my brain meats.</p><p> </p><p> (HALP!)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Justin" data-cite="Justin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47577" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I forgot the COTT loaners.<p> </p><p> Oops.</p><p> </p><p> I was looking at the COTT earlier trying to figure out how to bring the World Champ in and could figure it out so I just turned it off in my brain meats.</p><p> </p><p> (HALP!)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's an option when you are on the PM booking screen in the bottom right corner right beside the local worker button. you request the title and the champ comes with it.</p>