TEW2020 CornellVerse Discussion Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Kudo is just retired. He's still in the business, just retired.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He retired from active competition in 2015 and became GCG CEO and head booker, ergo he should has been in charge when the tsunami happened, right?</p>

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Road Warrior Puke" data-cite="Road Warrior Puke" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What does silver tongue do?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Makes it easier for you to do stuff with Talk To Worker, IIRC.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kitarzu" data-cite="Kitarzu" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He retired from active competition in 2015 and became GCG CEO and head booker, ergo he should has been in charge when the tsunami happened, right?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's actually referenced in his bio.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LiquidSwords" data-cite="LiquidSwords" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So based on the products I guess SWF has moved away from the Attitude Era sports entertainment.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Following Jerry Eisen preferences it could more similar to USPW than Richard Eisen's SWF.</p>

<p>I have TEW 2016 opened, but thank you awesomenessofme1 for confirm it. </p><p> </p><p>

Premise. I cannot run TEW 2020 because of my old MacBook has a lower resolution than the game, so I cannot read all the worker and companies bios. </p><p> </p><p>

With that being said and I'm sure I'm missing something, see Golden Canvas Grappling gone looks a major nonsense, especially with Black Canvas Grappling alive, given the starting points from 2016.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kitarzu" data-cite="Kitarzu" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Following Jerry Eisen preferences it could more similar to USPW than Richard Eisen's SWF.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think that is a bad idea for SWF. To fans eyes this change may make the company look even more inferior to USPW. </p><p> </p><p> I also don't see the Eisen brothers co-existing for long.</p>

Given the relative status of NOTBPW vs CGC in 2016, it's surprising that CWA seems to heavily favour the latter*. If you didn't know better, you'd think that CGC had been the more dominant and succesful partner going into the merger.

Also, why are they so aggressively shedding their histories? I mean, I kind of get why they'd take the DeColt name off the Wrestlefestival (although I personally would have kept it), but why abandon the prestigous lineage of the Ed Henson tournament if you're still going to be running an annual tag team tournament?

* It seems like ex-CGC guys are dominating the title scenes, and most of the retained event names are from CGC.

Shoutout to Kashmir Singh for being single-handedly responsible for India having a wrestling scene now. :D

Might try a game there, it would be very challenging but fun as hell to create the entire world in that area with your promotion.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="claxton110381" data-cite="claxton110381" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The only thing I've seen that truly disappoints me is Scythe getting a massive push, and being one of the few who needed a rerender and didn't get one. That default render does not give me the idea of a monster.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's what the rerenders are for, dude. Some outstanding work on there. Search in the 16' section for one. I'm transferring my 16's pic pack across. Love the C-Verse but the renders created by the community bring it to life and inspire creativity for me.</p>