47 minutes ago, Kamchatka said:

cw - death / cancer

hey just as a heads up, over the last year and half ive been dealing with my life partner going through various stages of cancer, covid and surgeries and so a lot of my work over the year with the 70s graphics and tv logos were connected to me being the other side of the world with her and needing creative outlets while in hospital waiting spaces.

She died christmas day so.. just may be a while before im back in a place where im able to find any sort of will to be making things.

Condolences Kam, sorry for your loss.

Kam I'm sure you know you didn't need to explain yourself to anyone. You have contributed so much to all of our games, your work is in every part of my games down to the skin that I use. With things like this breaks are important and sometimes they need to be long so if you're reading this I don't know when I'll have a chance to say thank you. You have made the last decade plus of this game more enjoyable for me and its never gone unnoticed or underappreciated thank you. 

• Like 12

• 5 months later...