Ive posted this in the general discussion subforum but gonna say it here, if people have advice on which TV channels have direct analogies in the real world (or have close-ish analogies) that would be really useful for me.

I know I've already replied over in the general discussion thread, but as I was just saving and uploading your beautiful new logos I remembered how The Bloke Channel has always been reminiscent of Spike TV for me.

I know I've already replied over in the general discussion thread, but as I was just saving and uploading your beautiful new logos I remembered how The Bloke Channel has always been reminiscent of Spike TV for me.

Did Australia get Spike TV or is it just a similarity?

"We have a superchat here. User 'RoosterBoomBoom' asks:

"With many of the main media networks having deals with SWF not to carry other companies,

will TCW have many options if ACE decides not to renew their deal for Total Wrestling?"

dOwEaFy.jpgBAHpMY5.jpg

LBD9TBA.jpgsEKAcv7.jpg

TBC / East Coast Today

thanks everyone.

sEKAcv7.jpg [/Quote]

My thinking here was that East Coast Today is a collection of east coast local TBC affiliate channels in the various states that run the same feed.

So Channel 10 WKBY is just one of several if that makes sense. US users if that seems weird give a shout. Ive tried to run it past non-TEW US people but aware there may be a hole in this logic. Just trying to figure out what would be a Medium size regional TV station in the US that covers just the east coast states.

I'm echoing everyone here and say that your logos are tremendous.

Do you plan on making one for Shogun TV? I think it's the only broadcaster w/o a default logo.

Yes definitely, I plan to do the whole list and then maybe PPVs. Wasn't aware there was a broadcaster without a logo! So if i underpower somewhere and dont finish, ill try and make sure i get Shogun at the very least.

"well, that's a tough question. If that was the case - and we dont know that for sure about SWF especially since the situation with Richard Eisen's departure

- but if it was, then TCW may be limited to options that would be seen as a significant step down by fans."

Sq7RPNa.jpglYEeoUl.jpgyZc1WPu.jpg

zodEYcj.jpg0FLUypL.jpgAQOUYWR.jpg

National Pride TV / TV Puerto Rico / Public Access Select

This latest series is really a treat.

Is there any equivalent to a TNT or TBS in the default data?

There's HBN in CVerse 1997 canon which is listed as:

"The Hooch Broadcasting Network are a small time network owned by the rich Hooch family. They have tried to become a major player a few times, but don't have the finances to really manage it."

Very Small US coverage, No Focus, Neutral Wrestling.

I think that might be a suggestion of TNT / Turner?

But JK Stallings didnt own a tv channel himself, and historically at that time Hollyweird TV was on NCTV so SyFy / The SciFi channel

thanks everyone.

My thinking here was that East Coast Today is a collection of east coast local TBC affiliate channels in the various states that run the same feed.

So Channel 10 WKBY is just one of several if that makes sense. US users if that seems weird give a shout. Ive tried to run it past non-TEW US people but aware there may be a hole in this logic. Just trying to figure out what would be a Medium size regional TV station in the US that covers just the east coast states.

For simplicity this makes all the sense and looks awesome. If you need inspiration for call letters for affiliates here are the ones Fox uses for every region - https://www.fox.com/article/fox-affiliates-5987ae7f60ec65001f88ecdd/

I'm pretty sure I already commented, but I can't find my post so maybe not!

But just wanted to say these are great, they look great but also it is a part of the game that I don't think many have looked at before, fresh graphics are always good for things like that!

"Rhodes did mention in the last media scrum he hoped he'd have some good news to share soon,

and since they're not yet in that renegotiation window with ACE, I'd assume that he's hinting at some sort of international deal..

TLJBgAr.jpgo1EZX0o.jpgCpExkik.jpg

Rcyfxw8.jpgJZ7njRf.jpgILDul99.jpg

CBN / Canada On-Air / IC:TV

I see you've started.

The closest I can come up with is maybe the early days of TBS when it was just in the Southeast, but it's its own channel, not affiliated with a network.