just a quick note to give my apologies to all here and on the discord who i dropped contact with out of the blue and those who have posted enquiries in the time since. I got some bad health diagnoses and then a one two combo punch for close family health so things got rough in a hurry.

things are ok for the time being, so may be putting out a few things here and there but its changeable so i dont want to guarantee anything like commissions atm so im going to just focus on putting out things when the moment strikes.

Glad to see you return, Kam. Hopefully things continue to be ok (or better) for you, regardless of whether you keep putting out logos.

just a quick note to give my apologies to all here and on the discord who i dropped contact with out of the blue and those who have posted enquiries in the time since. I got some bad health diagnoses and then a one two combo punch for close family health so things got rough in a hurry.

to any who were in the queue for commissions and had games planned around that happening, my bad, sorry.

things are ok for the time being, so may be putting out a few things here and there but its changeable so i dont want to guarantee anything like commissions atm so im going to just focus on putting out things when the moment strikes.

Ive got a small list of company names im thinking of doing, mainly working through the Product list to find the niche gaps that dont yet have a peg that fits that specific hole. The "Monster Battle", "Performance Art" and "Faux MMAs" of the world.

Hello, we've never actually spoken as I discovered your incredible work during your absence, but I just wanted to say I'm really glad to see you back around and looking forward to whatever you design. Sorry to hear about everything you've been going through, I hope that things continue to improve for you.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

--------------

"Sport of Kings Wrestling is to return to British television screens - 30 years after the Saturday staple ended.."

20UMWTV.jpg

1OT9aJm.jpg

DzbI2FR.jpgGxGJwEm.jpg

SPORT OF KINGS

"Long Live the King!"

Pseudo Sport / Episodic Sport / Modern Throwback / Family Friendly Sports Entertainment

to any who were in the queue for commissions and had games planned around that happening, my bad, sorry.

Ive got a small list of company names im thinking of doing, mainly working through the Product list to find the niche gaps that dont yet have a peg that fits that specific hole. The "Monster Battle", "Performance Art" and "Faux MMAs" of the world.

Sorry to hear about this. Glad things are ok now and obviously love the continued excellence of you graphics work.

"Live from Los Angeles its the Second Annual Crystal Light™ National Openweight Wrestling Championship!

Featuring Regional Finalists from all across the United States competing for the title of Americas Best Wrestling Athelete!

**We are the winners, watch us glimmer

Like the sunset of champions!

We're in control, body and soul

We push ourselves to the maximum

The Champions! The Champions!

We are the champions!**"

65hJIcn.jpg

0Z6n48J.jpg

BWgoT34.jpgrYjPsfI.jpg

NATIONAL OPENWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP

Sponsored by Crystal Light

Wrestling as A Sport / Catch Wrestling / Episodic Sport

--

>I cannot begin to describe how much fun i had building this with the custom text and everything.

The National Aerobics Championship mid 80s logo is a personal all time favourite so im incredibly happy with how it turned out.

Only sadness i have is that i dont think id ever stick with booking a hard sport promotion,

might have to make an alt version with a different title for a more campy sports entertainment focus.

Retooling for the '97 Cverse (hadnt realised there was a direct WOS analogy in the database)

NDCDbXF.jpg

G2rRX6A.jpg

yRQJuKE.jpg

WORLD OF WRESTLING

1979 - 1987

Silver Age Wrestling

By the by, all the designs i do here are okay to be used in any mods or what have you and people dont need to seek my permission (as i may not respond for months/years). They're free for any and all creator/player uses pertaining to TEW including mods including re-editing the artwork to fit your needs.

Retooling for the '97 Cverse (hadnt realised there was a direct WOS analogy in the database)

NDCDbXF.jpg

G2rRX6A.jpg

yRQJuKE.jpg

WORLD OF WRESTLING

1979 - 1987

Silver Age Wrestling

By the by, all the designs i do here are okay to be used in any mods or what have you and people dont need to seek my permission (as i may not respond for months/years). They're free for any and all creator/player uses pertaining to TEW including mods including re-editing the artwork to fit your needs.

I love this so much!!!

"..only mentioned to a very few influential

fans and the lure of a secret does the rest.

Everyone wears a mask with no exceptions at all

- even those fans who have managed to hear

about the show conceal their identities."

sv5uVo6.jpgBqf3it8.jpg

SGdCROO.jpgn3ER3vZ.jpg

1wooREh.jpgKkr0Ky7.jpg

SKULL SOCIETY

"If You Know, You Know"

Grindhouse Lucha Libre / Deathmatch Lucha Libre

Sureste de México

Promotion from the 2018 alternate Cverse /1997 Cverse history mods, and one of those designs where you have to check with

several people that youve got the right vibe or more importantly avoided the wrong vibe[/Quote]

"..only mentioned to a very few influential

fans and the lure of a secret does the rest.

Everyone wears a mask with no exceptions at all

- even those fans who have managed to hear

about the show conceal their identities."

sv5uVo6.jpg

SGdCROO.jpg

1wooREh.jpg

SKULL SOCIETY

"If You Know, You Know"

Deathmatch Lucha Libre

Sureste de México

That's a fantastic upgrade! I didn't realise Skull were in CV97 too, in my 2018 mod I use the grindhouse lucha product, but both work!

That's a fantastic upgrade! I didn't realise Skull were in CV97 too, in my 2018 mod I use the grindhouse lucha product, but both work!

Ah! I'm so out of the loop on mods after my hiatus. So you're the originator? Really love the concept. Have added Grindhouse to the product suggestion above (that was what i had assumed the product would be when i was making it anyway), id guess it may have been worked back to deathmatch to fit the 1997 era of wrestling?

Ah! I'm so out of the loop on mods after my hiatus. So you're the originator? Really love the concept. Have added Grindhouse to the product suggestion above (that was what i had assumed the product would be when i was making it anyway), id guess it may have been worked back to deathmatch to fit the 1997 era of wrestling?

The originator was actually the CVerseXL from I think TEW2010 LOL

But yeah I'd agree, in '97 it would be a deathmatch company!