willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

That looks incredible man. Great stuff. The bird with the blue fire is immaculate.

Thank you!

That blue fire just pops so much.

Agree. Those blue flames slap! Great work will

It appears the blue flame is a hit with both of you. I too thought it added a nice pop of color.

Thank you! They are sensational, and I was worried it would be a boring request...lol

thanks again!!!

Glad you like them!

Azzak's up next, here are the logos for his BOW...

FRpdmbs.png

Z60TNod.jpg

e0gln0v.jpg

UrrpruK.png

Wow! I can't even begin to put into words... Just wow. Honestly this company has been an idea in my head for years, and a key part of the Expansion Pack mod I'm creating, so to see these incredible graphics bring it to life and make it an actual thing is blowing me away... and my God was it worth the wait, it's so much better than I could have ever imagined. Will, you are incredible. Thank you!

Azzak's up next, here are the logos for his BOW...

FRpdmbs.png

Z60TNod.jpg

e0gln0v.jpg

UrrpruK.png

Will I have said this so many times throughout your various works but THIS is the best logo I've seen done maybe of all time on here. I'm just blown away. Its modern and classic with some tradition rolled in there, the colors pop while not being anything crazy. Just perfect.

Wow! I can't even begin to put into words... Just wow. Honestly this company has been an idea in my head for years, and a key part of the Expansion Pack mod I'm creating, so to see these incredible graphics bring it to life and make it an actual thing is blowing me away... and my God was it worth the wait, it's so much better than I could have ever imagined. Will, you are incredible. Thank you!

I did some basic event titles for TCP1 in the custom requests thread. Like, very basic. But if you want me to do the same for BOW, let me know the event names you want to use. It'll most likely just be the logo, event name in some font, and a gradient for a background, but if you're interested, it gives me something to do when I'm avoiding work.

I did some basic event titles for TCP1 in the custom requests thread. Like, very basic. But if you want me to do the same for BOW, let me know the event names you want to use. It'll most likely just be the logo, event name in some font, and a gradient for a background, but if you're interested, it gives me something to do when I'm avoiding work.

Oh dude yes please - I'll send you a PM. Thank you!

It's always funny seeing places like Barrow in TEW, I don't know why. In wrestling in general it's odd hearing English towns name dropped, even Ricky Starks mentioning Wolverhampton or Jamie Hayter being announced from Southampton still sounds odd to me!

Talked with Azzak about some names he wanted. Here are the results. Will, if you want this moved to some other thread, let me know. Not trying to clutter yours, just felt like the right place since you did the logo.

Big Five:

7rKnlz0.jpgjJqBquY.jpgvppnIy7.jpgGu1KL1Y.jpgwoye66v.jpg

TV:

HqnIiRk.jpg

Other Events:

nYol5hH.jpg3ElEEh4.jpgrCOXXCJ.jpgRtoNy8s.jpg

BvHsv2O.jpgxEbSkrJ.jpgLOKd7Yj.jpg

Dormant:

cueHOxe.jpgh4dAKfk.jpg

Damn, that looks GREAT!

Thanks!

Thanks, glad you like what I came up with. That was like my third attempt, as I just didn't like the first two at all. Looks like I picked the right one.

Will I have said this so many times throughout your various works but THIS is the best logo I've seen done maybe of all time on here. I'm just blown away. Its modern and classic with some tradition rolled in there, the colors pop while not being anything crazy. Just perfect.

Thanks! I also really like how this one turned out.

Man if the belts are half as good as the logo, we are in for a huge treat

Well I hope so, first one is finished. Not sure how everyone will feel about it but I like it.

And don't forget the events logos! (Too soon?)

KR2FYrJ.gif

BOW Part 1 Preview:

(Note: A sizing adjustment needed for successfull importing will be added to final release)

00-FF6-F36-1-F36-473-E-9-C34-FB4-EBEA126-ED.png E8-D9-CA50-B49-C-4-C60-B7-E4-E278-DAB60835.png 351-BD553-610-B-4545-92-DE-457-CD8-AF6694.png 64759-D79-CCA4-41-C4-873-C-93-A522-DE891-E.png 67-BA472-E-4-E84-427-A-B584-04199-EEED2-AE.png 82-A59777-FA12-4790-A506-9-E6-BE11-C687-D.png BB331681-1777-4488-9-B19-ADCC59-DCEAD2.png

Talked with Azzak about some names he wanted. Here are the results. Will, if you want this moved to some other thread, let me know. Not trying to clutter yours, just felt like the right place since you did the logo.

Big Five:

7rKnlz0.jpgjJqBquY.jpgvppnIy7.jpgGu1KL1Y.jpgwoye66v.jpg

TV:

HqnIiRk.jpg

Other Events:

nYol5hH.jpg3ElEEh4.jpgrCOXXCJ.jpgRtoNy8s.jpg

BvHsv2O.jpgxEbSkrJ.jpgLOKd7Yj.jpg

Dormant:

cueHOxe.jpgh4dAKfk.jpg

Both of you did a great job with these! And by all means post whatever you like itt, I don't mind. It all kind of goes together anyway.

Here's the first one for BOW. I'm quite happy with how this one turned out...

BOW World Championship

P4HeSzE.png

05P5cml.jpg

This looks modern and classic all at the same time. Which is what the logo you made also reflects that.

Absolutely love it.

Here's the first one for BOW. I'm quite happy with how this one turned out...

BOW World Championship

P4HeSzE.png

05P5cml.jpg

I bow to your greatness (see what I did there? :cool:)

But in all seriousness, wow, as mentioned above, it's a perfect blend of modern and traditional. You have managed to not only capture but enhance the feel of this company and I'm even more excited to unleash them onto the CV world thanks to your incredible artwork.

The title belts have been my favorite parts of your reveals so far easily

Glad you like them!

This looks modern and classic all at the same time. Which is what the logo you made also reflects that.

Absolutely love it.

Thamks! I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the set.

I bow to your greatness (see what I did there? :cool:)

But in all seriousness, wow, as mentioned above, it's a perfect blend of modern and traditional. You have managed to not only capture but enhance the feel of this company and I'm even more excited to unleash them onto the CV world thanks to your incredible artwork.

Thank you so much, glad you are liking your requests so far.

I love your style of belts and logos. Where do you get your assets? Any tips or tutorials you suggest? The ones I tried to follow in other threads led to 404 errors.

I get them mainly from google searches. I use paint.net mainly. If there is enough interest I may do a tutorial on how I make my belts.

• Like 1