willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

On 9/24/2022 at 9:29 PM, The Swanton825 said:

That is, for lack of a better word, gangstalicious

Gld you like it!

On 9/25/2022 at 6:39 AM, lavelleuk said:

I didn't comment as my colour blindness disqualifies me from such discussions lol. But i will say that belt is amazing!

Thank you!

1 minute ago, willr0ck said:

Here's the tag belt...

image.png.234bb93345e6d4bfda63f572d98929c9.png

image.jpeg.f317f032317c5f2550cce9f84ffb1e32.jpeg

Will I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but your attention to detail is unparalleled. On this set (so far at least) I'm really enjoying all the studs on these belts looking as though they're bullets that have been sprayed, and again it's just one example of how you find these little details to add to your belts that really link them back to their company!

I kinda wish there were more Burning Glory titles and trophies to signify more unified titles and just to represent old ones from the previous companies. Like the BGPW National Championship for the BHOTWG National and PGHW Historical Japan unification, a BGPW Junior Tag Team title, a BGPW Best of the Super Juniors trophy, BGPW Elite Series Trophy, BGPW Tag League Trophies, and maybe a BGPW U.S. title like you made for BHOTWG. I'm just putting this into the internet ether with no expectations. Just scheming. XD

On 9/26/2022 at 1:59 PM, azzak said:

Will I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but your attention to detail is unparalleled. On this set (so far at least) I'm really enjoying all the studs on these belts looking as though they're bullets that have been sprayed, and again it's just one example of how you find these little details to add to your belts that really link them back to their company!

Thank you! Glad you like them.

21 hours ago, SaltineDaltine said:

I kinda wish there were more Burning Glory titles and trophies to signify more unified titles and just to represent old ones from the previous companies. Like the BGPW National Championship for the BHOTWG National and PGHW Historical Japan unification, a BGPW Junior Tag Team title, a BGPW Best of the Super Juniors trophy, BGPW Elite Series Trophy, BGPW Tag League Trophies, and maybe a BGPW U.S. title like you made for BHOTWG. I'm just putting this into the internet ether with no expectations. Just scheming. XD

That company was a request for Lavelleuk's mod so when I do requests again if Lavelleuk requests more titles I will be more than happy to add to the company but I try to stay away from expanding any company that was a request just because it's not my original idea. But who knows, your post may inspire him to request more titles.

3 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Thank you! Glad you like them.

That company was a request for Lavelleuk's mod so when I do requests again if Lavelleuk requests more titles I will be more than happy to add to the company but I try to stay away from expanding any company that was a request just because it's not my original idea. But who knows, your post may inspire him to request more titles.

Nah man if you feel like getting creative with it go ahead, I trust your creativity with titles and stuff way more than my own! If it helps I was thinking of one more heavyweight division secondary singles title, an Openweight secondary singles title and moving both the PGHW Elite Series and Elite Tag Series and the BHOTWG BOTJ tournaments to the company. Although tbh I want to keep the same names for them, just with the new BGPW initials, so that that might be more of an edit for someone rather than whole new creations lol

Potentially six man too, but not decided.

Although if you were just being polite and you have no interest and BGPW is in the past for you that's fine haha

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Nah man if you feel like getting creative with it go ahead, I trust your creativity with titles and stuff way more than my own! If it helps I was thinking of one more heavyweight division secondary singles title, an Openweight secondary singles title and moving both the PGHW Elite Series and Elite Tag Series and the BHOTWG BOTJ tournaments to the company. Although tbh I want to keep the same names for them, just with the new BGPW initials, so that that might be more of an edit for someone rather than whole new creations lol

Although if you were just being polite and you have no interest and BGPW is in the past for you that's fine haha

Exactly what I was thinking. Just combining the two companies gives you so many roster members to work with that it just felt right. Glad the original requester felt the same. haha

• Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 3:41 AM, lavelleuk said:

21 hours ago, SaltineDaltine said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Just combining the two companies gives you so many roster members to work with that it just felt right. Glad the original requester felt the same. haha

Okay, so I will probably add some belts to the company. At this moment I don't have the motivation to go back to a company I've already finished but on down the line I will probably revisit it.

Okay, it's time to do another round of requests. I'll open up the thread for requests tomorrow morning at 9am EST (That's Friday, US Eastern time for me). I'll take 10 requests this time around. If you got a request filled last time please allow the first five slots to go to new requesters. The last five are open for anyone. Just like last time I'll do a logo, banner and this time I'll expand to 3 belts and one bonus belt or trophy. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

Okay, so I will probably add some belts to the company. At this moment I don't have the motivation to go back to a company I've already finished but on down the line I will probably revisit it.

Obviously I would love it if you did, but if it doesn't interest you then you don't have to worry about it :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, willr0ck said:

If you got a request filled last time please allow the first five slots to go to new requesters

Not sure where I land, since I didn't get to make an official request last time but still managed to inspire you for GNW. In any case, gonna go in the second group and let some people toss their ideas early on.

4 hours ago, Historian said:

Man Will, you are too ridiculously talented and it makes me so darn angry because I wish I was half as talented as you.

You too are ridiculously talented and in more than one thing, just not the same thing as willr0ck.

I'd like to reserve my spot in the request line. I'll send a pm with my request later. Just needed to reserve my spot lol

*Edit*

It won't let me PM you for some reason, so here ya go

I'm so pumped I got in on time this go around! I'm putting together a modern TCW save with MAW as my child promotion. I switched their product to Modern Throwback if that's any inspiration for you. 

Promotion: Mid Atlantic Wrestling

Belts:
Mid Atlantic Heavyweight
Mid Atlantic Tag Team
Mid Atlantic Cruiserweight
Bonus: Mid Atlantic Women's

My only real requests are that the logo/banner be inspired by the modern NWA logo and that the Women's title has a white strap. I know you're giving us an inch and I'm asking for a mile, but with the tag belts, if you could do a black strap version and a white strap version, that would be mega dope.

Here's the NWA logo if you're unfamiliar. I was thinking if you use a globe in the background it could have a silhouette of the Mid Atlantic region facing forward if that makes sense. I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with bud. Thanks a million!

image.png

Edited by Jaysin
  • Like 1

Hey will, thx for you time!

I was thinking about creating a new company in Europe, as I think it’s pretty bad in Cverse right now.

Company Name: Eterna Lucha Española

Context: Capitalizing on the popularity of the Lucha Libre product and the diffusion of the spanish language around the world, a group of investors decide to create a new company in Spain.

Logo and banner: I already made them, so if you just want to use mine no probs at all. Do as you wish!

QwHbgLb.png

1st belt: ELE Campeonato Máximo de España (primary title)

2nd belt: ELE Campeonato Parejas de España (tag team titles)

3rd belt: ELE Campeonato Internacional de Lucha Libre (for international bouts with luchadores from around the world)

Bonus: ELE Mascara Dorada (golden trophy representing a luchador mask. If you don't like the concept feel free to create)

Edited by Wrestling Machine
  • Like 1

If requests are open (@willr0ck said 9am and I'm on my way to a meeting), I'd like to submit my request to the queue.

Maximum Championship Wrestling is the #2 promotion in North America for the EXWrestling mod I am currently working on... here is the placeholder logo I swiped from Google Images and some key info about the promotion.

Iu002K0.jpg

MAXIMUM CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

PRO WRESTLING TO THE MAX

Based In: Great Lakes, USA

Size: Big

Core/Current Product: Wrestling Nerd Nirvana

Capitalizing on both wrestling fans who think the Global Wrestling Alliance has become too overblown, and wrestling fans who miss having it on Carver Media programming, Maximum Championship Wrestling has made loud statement in their short history. Shocking the wrestling world, they signed "The Golden Boy" David Gold Jr. out from under the Global Wrestling Alliance while actually managing to sign international superstar JD Queen away from them. Since then, they've built several new stars and an acclaimed Women's Division featuring Julie Queen and Máscara de Rayo. Maximum Championship Wrestling has truly become, just as the product notes, Wrestling Nerd Nirvana.

The placeholder logo can be used for some inspiration, but I am not requesting an exact match-- its just the modern feel I'd like to go for with the logo. For the titles, I'd like World, Tag Team, Television, and for the extra perk, I'd like the Women's title.

Edited by falling_star

If I can get a request, would be awesome!

Company: Marvelous Maryland Mayhem

Style: Tiny fed with stunt show product, basically think (barely) glorified backyard wrestling and a bunch of guys and girls just throwing themselves at each other with no regard for the safety of anyone involved.

Logo - thinking something with three Ms, a big one, a smaller one inside it, and an even smaller one inside that. Black and silver as the colors. Kinda sleek/futuristic looking, probably more so than you'd expect from a fed this tiny. (I'm really bad at explaining what I'm picturing, so if that doesn't make sense or you think it'll look terrible, totally happy for a different spin!)

Banner - Whatever you think goes well with the logo.

Titles - MMM Maryland title - The company's biggest belt.

MMM Tag titles 

MMM Anywhere title - defended solely in falls-count-anywhere matches.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

If my counting is correct,  that's 5 and I can jump in now right? If so please consider this a request and I will update soon(ish) when actually at the computer with the details, thanks! 

EDIT: So Could I please get logo/banner/titles for AVLL - Audaz Valiente Lucha Libre (translates to Bold And Brave Wrestling) a luchadora exclusive promotion in Tijuana, Mexico from my CV Expansion Pack mod. 

The titles are: 

Campeonato de Lucha Libre AVLL

Campeonato de Tijuana AVLL

Campeonatos de Parejas AVLL

Campeonatos de Tríos AVLL

Muchas gracias amigo! 

Edited by azzak
Added details
  • Like 1

I think that makes five, meaning i can jump in lol

I’m going to be annoying now, as always, as I have two different promotions, one i already like the logo but don’t have the right belts, the other I have the belts and while I like the logo it’s USSR and I’m looking for Russia. I will write both promotions, and you just pick which ever you would prefer

Company - RockStar Wrestling (RSW)

Opened by Jack Bruce, booked by Christian Faith, it’s a proper WWF/WWE style sports entertainment company. Everything ramped up and hyped up, huge pyro, big noise etc. So a big loud logo would be great, the current one has a flaming guitar to give you an idea of the kind of over the top thing that I think would work

Again the belts very fancy, way over the top for what a wrestling company should offer

Titles:

RSW World Heavyweight

RSW World Tag Team

RSW Womens

RSW Million Dollar - feel free to go crazy on this one, make it out of pure diamond style over the top haha

Or

Russian POWER Wrestling

Billionaire oligarch owned Russian promotion looking to become a worldwide company. They have 100mil in the bank, so things can look fancy

I am thinking, unsurprisingly, very patriotic. Russian flag in logo, on banner, all over the belts etc.

Titles:

POWER World Heavyweight

POWER Russian Heavyweight

POWER World Tag Team

POWER No Holds Barred

I hope it’s not annoying writing up two, but i couldn’t decide which to choose and then thought you might actually prefer the option as maybe all russia stuff would have been boring and rsw is much more suiting to your creativity, who knows lol

Thank you so much for this, again!

Okay here is what I have so far:

Pteroid
Jaysin
Wretling Machine
falling_star
Jaded
DarK_RaideR
Azzak
lavelluek

That's 8 slots filled out of 10 so 2 more are open.

Also just an fyi, it I you don't hear from me or see any updates itt that means I'm probably without power/internet since we are getting slammed by Hurricane Ian right now.

Edited by willr0ck
  • Like 1