Random screenshot thread

6 hours ago, larvicarioz said:

I have two separate development territories, one for men (Double Dragon Men's Wrestling) and one for women (Double Dragon Women's Wrestling). 

Just casually checking the news between my weekly shows and I see this. Brilliant

WAR.png

My brain forgot to fully function for a second because I thought that screenshot implied that a promotion just went hostile on itself.

8 hours ago, pewaxe said:

today I learned Vacant can have a defence if the first title match ends in a no contest

Screenshot 2023-08-20 010258.png

Screenshot 2023-08-20 010517.png

I feel like you could turn this into a gimmick in a comedy-based company. The title is basically cursed, and every single time there's a match to crown a new champ, there's a no contest, or a double knockout, or a DQ or countout, and months go by and Vacant becomes the greatest champion ever.

On 8/20/2023 at 4:21 AM, Taylor2020 said:

My brain forgot to fully function for a second because I thought that screenshot implied that a promotion just went hostile on itself.

Might as well have, thankfully nothing negative has come of it and it may actually turn out to be a positive as the two of them may now actually upgrade their production by themselves :)

14 minutes ago, awesomenessofme1 said:

"a good athlete"

1 Stamina and 8 Athleticism

Hmm...

Unfortunately you've misread as that actually reads ZERO Athleticism. What a guy. 

At least it shows why you should always dump some points into Silver Tongue when starting a playthrough. Poor man has been utterly devastated by heavy smoking, heavy drinking and heavy soft drug use that he could have talked out of if I didn't enjoy watching movie tie-in wrestlers suffer. He hasn't even hit time decline yet as his selling and consistency are still improving. At least he'll make a good manager someday, but for the moment having 18 rated performances in losses to Rocco the Plumber on Sunday Slamfest isn't the greatest way to spend that money.

18 minutes ago, larvicarioz said:

Unfortunately you've misread as that actually reads ZERO Athleticism. What a guy. 

At least it shows why you should always dump some points into Silver Tongue when starting a playthrough. Poor man has been utterly devastated by heavy smoking, heavy drinking and heavy soft drug use that he could have talked out of if I didn't enjoy watching movie tie-in wrestlers suffer. He hasn't even hit time decline yet as his selling and consistency are still improving. At least he'll make a good manager someday, but for the moment having 18 rated performances in losses to Rocco the Plumber on Sunday Slamfest isn't the greatest way to spend that money.

What does 1 Stamina even look like in-game? I've seen someone with low Stamina but still 25+ start to struggle with 8 minute matches. Could he handle 2 minutes? Or a 5 minute tag match with limited involvement?

4 minutes ago, awesomenessofme1 said:

What does 1 Stamina even look like in-game? I've seen someone with low Stamina but still 25+ start to struggle with 8 minute matches. Could he handle 2 minutes? Or a 5 minute tag match with limited involvement?

Just created a parallel save to check this. He can only handle up to a 6 minute match of any kind, but with limited involvement he seems able to do any length of match, including 90 minutes? I hadn't realised limited involvement could be so powerful.

I decided to try something new by making a save based around taking a small handful of rookie wrestlers and adding them to a touring company (SAISHO, in this case) to see how well they could develop in such an environment.

This happened at the first show, in the first match where any of them appeared.

a.png

1 hour ago, Aura said:

I decided to try something new by making a save based around taking a small handful of rookie wrestlers and adding them to a touring company (SAISHO, in this case) to see how well they could develop in such an environment.

This happened at the first show, in the first match where any of them appeared.

a.png

... And on Kita's first show back after his injury, this happened. What does this save have against this man?

a.png

On a single day:

The New Day is broken up.
The Bloodline ends.
CM Punk divorces AJ Lee.
AEW goes on a rampage(no pun intended) and breaks agreements with a number of partners.

and, the biggest news, maximum male models are no more.

Definitely a day in wrestling history.

Sem título.png

Edited by Mokoa
  • Like 2