That 70's Mod(CornellVerse): Hype

Sorry, how exactly does one turn off or reduce New Worker Generation? I can't find the button for it in this game.

I guess the best you can do is turn regeneration off and set any currently existing camps to close, kind of weird that you no longer have much control of that!

The best thing to do is to remove all the free pictures from the database, then go into the in-game settings and flip Picture Requirement to "on." That will keep any newgens from appearing. When you reach 2020 or whenever (LOL) you can always then import the free pictures back into the database and newgens will start appearing.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr T Jobs To Me" data-cite="Mr T Jobs To Me" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47748" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As in, do they overspawn people? I think with normal settings the entire world got around 100 the first year through, there aren't as many training camps set up and largely with lower facility ratings that produce less graduates, but I would still turn it off or way down by 1989.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How do you turn new worker gen off?</p>

The best thing to do is to remove all the free pictures from the database, then go into the in-game settings and flip Picture Requirement to "on." That will keep any newgens from appearing. When you reach 2020 or whenever (LOL) you can always then import the free pictures back into the database and newgens will start appearing.

You turn new worker-gen off by setting graduation to 'no' on the different dojos. They will still produce the assigned dojo graduates, but they will not produce random gens.

Thanks for the protips!

You turn new worker-gen off by setting graduation to 'no' on the different dojos. They will still produce the assigned dojo graduates, but they will not produce random gens.

"Only performance centres can have graduations disallowed"

Working as intended?

I too have been looking for a way to disable random gens in historical RL and Cverse mods.

Could you reveal how many workers attributes are finished and if there are plans to work on stats for debuting working?

Off the top of my head, SWF, TWL, BHOTWG, GCG, OLLIE, MPWF, AAFW, HWA, FBW, YPWW and AICW are fully set up with attributes, body type updates, and momentum. There's some workers in other promotions done as I randomly bumble around and of course any new character. I also did searches for some of the impactful stats like Creative Dynamo and mass edited anyone who had them in the regular data. That process will continue before official release and some of the more key future workers will have their personalities set up, but I'm not trying to get everyone as a carbon copy of the default data, the time cost/benefit ratio on that would be pretty low.

Jaded ran some long term sims and was very helpful with debuting workers with high pop or starting skills, I also changed the start date to 2019 with an early build of the data to see if anyone was way off and knocked a lot of those down. There's probably more to go and I'd appreciate input on anyone who's starting with top row skills/psych over 70, overness over 20, or anything else that's fishy.

One of the problems with long games way back in the day was nobody would improve their top row skills without someone better to learn from and the skill would slowly have a lower cap as time went on, so I set a few workers like Yoshimi Mushashibo to keep their god stats in the hopes others would pick up the skill but that's no longer necessary.

Also, love the HWA logo, Celt! The current one is nice but probably too modern looking so that'll be tagged in.

<p>Great job on this Mr. T! I've always loved this mod!</p><p> </p><p>

One thing I noticed there are 126 workers without pics attached to them. When I click on their picture it is linked to an "Invalid.jpg" and there is no picture in the workers folder that matches up with the name.</p>

Two things with CPW as I booted up and ran a show with them.

1)The Japanese woman that had the bad injury, then joined CPW as she's friends with Melissa has 0 stats other than a 50 in reputation. Meaning she's unusable and unfireable since it'll tick off your top heel woman.

2) Piers Holt has 20 experience so he can only road agent about 3 segments before tanking everything (and as I posted in the tech forum that seems to be locked in place once you get that warning).

Oh, and 5% revenue is just too low for anyone. You make nearly nothing off of TV as it is in 2020 but cutting it from 20% or even the default 10% really hurts.

So, so, so happy that this mod has returned. I get to try and bankrupt both SWF and CWF with some of the people on just Written deals as their counters are ridiculous.

Haven't downloaded yet, but I noticed Mr T Jobs To Me's location says Kent State. Don't see many Kent citizens out in the interwebz. Nigel McGuinness actually attended Kent State too. I talked to him about it at an ROH show back in 2006.

I'll report back with thoughts this weekend most likely.

I redownloaded this and now SWF has an invalid broadcasting deal because America Sports One doesn't debut until 1983. SWF doesn't even meet the requirements for them either. Can you clarify what their broadcasting deal is supposed to be?

It's supposed to be Sports America, I re-imported broadcasters and must have set it wrong when I added contracts back in- thanks for catching it!

Haven't downloaded yet, but I noticed Mr T Jobs To Me's location says Kent State. Don't see many Kent citizens out in the interwebz. Nigel McGuinness actually attended Kent State too. I talked to him about it at an ROH show back in 2006.

I'll report back with thoughts this weekend most likely.

I was a student there back when the board was first set up, knew Ziggler went there but not Nigel!

Diving into this tomorrow. Had a quick browse and looks real good! Especially since I havent played it before :-o time to get me some swf or tlw. Thanks for all your hard work!

For sure appreciate all feedback, good or bad- I know the top row skills are a bit higher than the C’Verse original and most mods, wondering if they’re too high or if people are fine with where they are.

Let me know if you need stable logos.

I'm currently working on a batch from The Warriors gangs that have a very 70's' vibe to them.

I would absolutely appreciate stable logos, not much of an artist myself and the Warriors are right up the Raging Bullpen’s alley (gotta give the Celt credit on a great idea there).