Jack Bruce: The Giant of RAW!

Hey, just caught up. Really love this diary, particularly since it's closer to where I live than most, but it's also really well written.

Anyway, onto predictions

The Wayne Brothers defeat The Brat Pack (Want to see Brat Pack win but honestly doubt it)

"Doubt It!" :D That made me laugh :D

Great to have you on board and thanks for the nice words. Any feedback about dialogue and locations etc will always be welcome from locals. I have a few 'Australian Correspondents' who have helped greatly with that side of things, but I can always do with more.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #22519c; margin:10px;background: #c6d9f7; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

WvC8k75.jpg8CfBVon.jpgWvC8k75.jpg

EPISODE #538

JUNE 2020, WEEK 2…

On Commentary:

GWiHyzA.jpg5fbZaOn.jpg

Doug Vallence and Rebecca Richey

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #22519c; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Opening Segment – In The Ring, The Return Of Swoop McCarthy

The show opened as expected, with the RAW TV Champion Blake Belushi heading to the ring...

YXRvJa3.jpg

'Beautiful' Blake didn't waste any time... He called out 'The Alpha Male' Swoop McCarthy... Returning tonight after eight weeks out with a knee injury... Swoop didn't disappoint...

eBtJdmh.jpg

Arriving in the ring to a huge ovation, and holding his own version of the RAW TV Title... The announcers explained that Swoop had to vacate his Title due to the injury, and then he got his own one custom made... Believing that he is still the Champion!!

Swoop McCarthy:
“Look, Blake... I'm just gonna SWOOP ON IN HERE... and explain a little somethin' to ya...”

Swoop began to pace around the ring... Blake stood relatively still, but never took his eyes off Swoop, who was full of energy tonight...

Swoop McCarthy:
“That Title over your shoulder, right there... That proves that you, are more than just 'Beautiful'... It proves that you're a CHAMPION... I'm not out here... Holding MY Title... and claiming that you're not great, or that you're not a Champion... Because you are... IIIII'm just out here, lettin' everybody know... That I consider MYSELF the Champion... Until someone can TAKE it from me...!!”

Blake Belushi:
“That's all very well and good Swoop... You believe you're a Champion... Fine... But the record books show... that I am THE Champion... So if YOU want to be considered a Champion... You're going to have to take THIS Title... from ME!!”

There was a pause... Swoop stopped pacing, and he began to stare at Blake too... Biting his cheek and adjusting his facial expression aggressively...

Swoop McCarthy:
“I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks now... And... We're both kinda in the same boat... In my eyes... There's only ONE WAY... we can settle this... this... 'Dispute'... What we should do... What we HAVE to do... Is take your... Shall we say... 'fairly' won Belt... and my fairly won Belt... and hang them above the ring... Then, me and you fight, in a LADDER MATCH!!”

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #22519c; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Number One Contenders Match:

ylxgKb8.jpgo7f5Qsf.jpgv3VYRaR.jpg8YS9pSo.jpgdlps8HP.jpg
w/
2nX7Y9a.jpg

The Brat Pack (Eyre-Rochester & Darcy III) [vs] The Wayne Brothers (Kal & Kian Wayne) w/ Kerry Wayne

The Wayne Brothers were ruthless here, using all of their pack hunting skills to pick up a big win. For the finish, Kerry was his usual instrumental self, and he got up onto the apron while the referee's back was turned. He used his 'Fingernail Of Doom' to poke Thurston Darcy III in his left eye, which allowed Kian to hit his 'Shoulder Breaker' finisher and score the win.

Winners:
The Wayne Brothers (Kal & Kian Wayne) w/ Kerry Wayne

Finish:
'Shoulder Breaker'

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #22519c; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Match Graphic On Screen

We saw a graphic immediately following the match, showing the Mid-Season Finale Match for the RAW Tag Team Titles...

KOMTdj9.jpg47z1Qlq.jpg8YS9pSo.jpgdlps8HP.jpg2nX7Y9a.jpg

Echo and Nicky Gilbert will put their Titles on the line against Kal and Kian Wayne... Kerry will once again be in his two Brother's corner...

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

Montgomery Croft's Boardroom

We cut to Montgomery Croft's Office Block next, and found 'Million Dollar Monty' sat with his associate, and hired muscle, Manhunter...

v1XR3CZ.jpggY385u1.jpg

Montgomery Croft:
“Yes Manhunter... I know you want to get your hands on The Goode Brothers, but we will have to wait... Until the mid-season Finale big man... We have more pressing issues to deal with today... I need to make some calls and arrange some interviews for the coming weeks... We have had some very, very, interesting applicants for our vacancies... Remember, I want a rookie protege... and an older, wise head to be a mentor for all of us... and I think I have some favourites based on their applications... Let's just see if we're on the same page come next week...”

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #22519c; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

gTTREoT.jpgHYjTGAL.jpgv3VYRaR.jpgb79286R.jpgn0nitz9.jpg
w/
v1p8aPl.jpgn8sj5G2.jpgx1qCMt2.jpg

The Goode Brothers (Rahmel Goode & Nathan McKenzie) [vs] Frankie & Tye LiberTeen w/ Raymond Royce & LiberTeen

Montgomery Croft and Manhunter talk a good game, but Goode and McKenzie show up and wrestle a better one! They easily dispatched of Frankie and Tye in this fun match. At the mid-season Finale, the Goode Brothers will fight Croft and Manhunter in a tag team grudge match.

Winners:
The Goode Brothers (Rahmel Goode & Nathan McKenzie)

Finish:
'Goode Bye' (Palm Strike to chest!)

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

Jack Bruce's Office

Maurice Jackson entered the office of RAW Authority Figure Jack Bruce next... with a complaint about the Autumn Gleason situation...

I3aKYHh.jpgytGzM0A.jpg

Jack Bruce:
“I understand your beef Jackson... You beat Lynx in a match, that you both agreed to... where the winner would 'get' Autumn Gleason... and now it appears as if Autumn is with Lynx...?? Have I got that right...?? The problem for you is, that Autumn never actually agreed to anything... She's her own woman, and she can do what she wants... But listen, I'm going to give you a chance at revenge over Lynx... at the mid-season finale...”

Jackson said he was looking forward to getting his hands on Lynx again... But Bruce said Lynx probably feels the same...

Jack Bruce:
“Aaaand, I haven't exactly told you everything... See... You've made a LOT of enemies around here Jackson... Lynx wants you 1 on 1... Loxley Robbins wants you 1 on 1... I'm sure there are others too... But at the Mid-Season Finale... It won't be you versus Lynx... It'll be you... versus Lynx... versus Loxley Robbins... versus THREE OTHER guys... In a six-pack challenge... The winner... Will earn a future TV Title Shot in the second half of Season 11...!!”

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

obM7JQb.jpgv3VYRaR.jpguGaTfMD.jpg

'Old School' Matty Wills [vs] 'The Skull Cracker' Tombstone

A non-title re-match from the last TV Special here. This one was intense, but the back and forth nature of the story soon turned into a family feud, when Brodie Lachlan and Rose Wills headed to the ring. Brodie had a white towel in his hand. Moments later Tombstone locked in his 'Rear Naked Choke', and Wills looked like he was begging for the towel to be thrown in. Lachlan ignnored him, and mopped his brow as his 'best friend' passed out!

Winner:
'The Skull Cracker' Tombstone

Finish:
'Rear Naked Choke'

</div>

Post-Match In The Ring

After the match was over, Matty's sister Rose and his best friend, (and her boyfriend), Brodie Lachlan stepped through the ropes as Tombstone left the ring...

obM7JQb.jpgLcTp6H7.jpgj53rYz9.jpg

Brodie Lcchlan:
“My beeeest friend, Matty Wills... You might not hear this, because you are OUT right now... But I'll make sure Rose plays it back to ya... Matty... I'm better than you... I'm the 'star' of our tag team... and at the mid-season finale, I'm going to PROVE it!!”

In two weeks, it'll be Matty Wills versus Brodie Lachlan for the first time ever!!

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

Locker Room

Captain Wrestling II was taping his fists backstage, when Luke Steele walked in...

TT3SlOE.jpgJTMXtC3.jpg

Luke Steele:
“Fair warning for ya Warrior... I can push Will Beaumont around IF I want to... and WHEN I want to... and you can't stop me... You can't be with him at all times...”

Captain Wrestling II:
“You're right... But you can't hide from me... You push him around, like the bully you are, and you'll have ME to deal with... And since you're clearly looking for trouble, you've found some... I can't be with Will at all times, but I can be with him in the ring... In a tag team match... Tonight!!”

Captain told Steele to find a partner, and face them in the Main Event!!

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

yAY8Hvc.jpgv3VYRaR.jpgJPkPjGA.jpg
w/
XO2jj7K.jpg

Local Enhancement Talent [vs] Jase 'The Ace' Taylor w/ Isaac Taylor

A very short squash match here. The local guy might never come to RAW for 'extra' work ever again.

Winner:
Jase 'The Ace' Taylor w/ Isaac Taylor

Finish:
'Ace Of Spades' (Last Ride)

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

Backstage

Swoop McCarthy's return to RAW did not go unnoticed by Frogue Element... and the crazy former TV Champion was waiting for his rival in a corridor...

eBtJdmh.jpgk2VPqlI.jpg

Frogue Element:
“Swoop...!! Ahh it's so good to see you man... Listen... I gotta address the elephant in the room here... I'm so sorry you got hurt, and had to give up your Belt... I feel terrible...”

There was a pause, as Swoop considered how crazy Frogue had become that he thought Swoop would accept his apology... But he played along...

Swoop McCarthy:
“Well... I forgive you Frog-o Baggins... It'd be wrong of me toooo... SWOOP ON IN HERE... and just, throw my weight around... But listen, listen, listen... Shhhhhhh... shhhhh.... shhhh... Maybe... You should apologise to Lynx...?? I mean, was there any need to attack him last week...?!”

Frogue Element:
“I will man... I will... If that's what you want... I'll do it... I have a match against him next week, but I'll make sure I apologise after the match... I promise...”

Swoop McCarthy:
“Good... So now that's settled... I gotta go... I have a mandatory re-match to prepare for against Blake Belushi... He's going to be hard to stop, but I think I can do it... SWOOP... There it is...”

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

Number One Contenders Match:

2zL0xkX.jpgv3VYRaR.jpgA4tQSIH.jpg
w/
NWmU1l3.jpg

'Stunning' Rick Stantz [vs] Louie Louis w/ Ceri Dordevic

Stantz and Louis are no strangers to one another, having been on opposite sides of the ring three times since Stantz came back to RAW around nine weeks ago. They had one win a piece heading into this one, and it was an even contest throughout. Ceri Dordevice barked instructions to her client, but Stantz was able to counter a 'Butterfly Powerbomb' attempt by landing on his feet, and then hit one of his own!! He then headed up to the top rope, and dropped onto Louis' chest with a Flying Elbow Drop!

Winner:
'Stunning' Rick Stantz

Finish:
'Flying Elbow Drop'

</div>

Announce Team On Our Screen

Doug Vallence and Rebecca Richey commented on the previous match next... Rick Stantz will now face Tombstone for the Quest Title at the Mid-Season Finale!! Meanwhile, after an impressive few months in 2020, Louie Louis will be disappointed to not only miss out on that Title shot, but also miss out on appearing at another TV Special...

GWiHyzA.jpg5fbZaOn.jpg

Doug Vallence:
“So... Becca... How are things with this wrestler guy...??”

Rebecca Richey:
“Really, really good thanks Dougie... I mean, are there things I'd change about him...?? Sure... He wouldn't be a wrestler for one... That lifestyle is just not for me... But it's early days and we're havin' fun...”

Doug Vallence:
“Well... You know if you ever need anything... I'm here for you...”

Rebecca Richey:
“You're a great friend Dougie... What would I do without you... Anyway, back to the action... We're getting reports here of a disturbance in the parking lot...”

</div>

Parking Lot

There was indeed a 'disturbance' in the parking lot, as the RAW Tag Team Champions were being attacked!!

mUQEo3o.jpgKOMTdj9.jpgK3xHfMv.jpg4poV4k8.jpg

Kal and Kian Wayne, the new number one contenders for Nicky Gilbert and Echo's Titles were beating the Champions down, but suddenly Gilbert and Echo sprung into life, and fought back!! Echo threw Kal over the bonnet of a car, while Gilbert tackled Kian to the ground with a double-leg!! Then out of nowhere, Kerry Wayne arrived and hit his trademarked poke to the eye using the 'Fingernail Of Doom' on Echo!!

2nX7Y9a.jpg

Kerry had Echo swinging blindly, as he couldn't see a thing!! The former two-time RAW TV Champion then delivered a big boot to Gilbert, and started ordering his brothers around... With Echo down and struggling, the three Wayne Brothers picked Gilbert up and took him onto the back of a truck... They then threw him with a hip toss off the back of the truck, and onto a car windscreen!! The car's alarm went off at the impact, but that was the least of Gilbert's troubles... The windscreen smashed upon his impact, and he was cut multiple times on his shoulders...!! The Wayne Brothers got out of there before anyone could come and reprimand them... Echo still couldn't see as the segment ended!!

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

Mac Guffin's Office

We cut to a pre-taped video now, at Mac Guffin's Executive Consultancy Office... He was with Alexander Banks...

D6M3gnA.jpgwT8F6UF.jpg

Mac Guffin:
“Okay Banks... It's time to change it up... I'm seeing a new look for you... Blue jacket... Black gloves... Here, try these out...”

VouUWP5.jpg

Banks tried the new gear on, and seemed to like it... The black gloves made him look like a hired thug...

Mac Guffin:
“It's time for you to meet your new tag team partner, Banks... next week... I'll schedule a meeting with you guys...”

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

xtNzvcM.jpghIiAvJJ.jpgv3VYRaR.jpgOtQ6n8g.jpgHkQh4ct.jpg

Captain Wrestling II & Will Beaumont [vs] Maurice Jackson & Luke Steele

Steele found himself a great tag team partner for this Main Event, but as great as Jackson is, it was clear that he had a lot on his mind. This became even clearer when Lynx made his way to ringside. Jackson couldn't take his eyes off the 'Pretty Boy'!! Loxley Robbins also arrived at ringside moments later too, and Jackson's attention was all over the place now. Steele needed a tag, but Jackson was berating Lynx and Robbins and it allowed Captain Wrestling II to tag in and hit his 'Australian Slam' to score the win. Jackson only noticed the count taking place when it had already gotten to 2, and he was far too late to react to do anything about it!!

Winners:
Captain Wrestling II & Will Beaumont

Finish:
'Australian Slam' (Olympic Slam)

</div>

Closing Segment – In The Ring

Once the final bell rang, Loxley Robbins and Lynx got into the ring and started beating down Maurice Jackson... Captain Wrestling II and Will Beaumont stood back a little, until Luke Steele started shouting at them to 'do something'... So they attacked Steele!!

xtNzvcM.jpghIiAvJJ.jpg2l4nkd0.jpgShdR4xr.jpgOtQ6n8g.jpgHkQh4ct.jpg

Loxley and Lynx argued over who should beat Jackson up more, and their argument resulted in them trading punches themselves, and Jackson escaped their clutches!! Jackson then pulled Steele out under the bottom rope, saving his friend from Captain and Beaumont... Referees and Officials came out to make sure there were no more incidents... Because RAW Authority Figure Jack Bruce headed onto the stage with a microphone...

I3aKYHh.jpg

Jack Bruce:
“HOOOOOOOLLLDDDD IIIITTTTT!!!”

Bruce's booming voice sounded like a heavy metal guitar riff... He gained everybodys attention!!

Jack Bruce:
“It is so interesting that you'd all be out here right now... I told Maurice Jackson that he, Lynx and Loxley Robbins would compete in a six-pack challenge at the Mid-Season Finale... Well... The other three men I'm putting in that match are Luke Steele... Will Beaumont... and Captain Wrestling II...!! And boys... How about we have a little preview... RIGHT NOW!!”

Bruce endorsed the fight continuing... and Lynx and Loxley shoved each other as they tried to get out of the ring and chase Maurice Jackson... Captain Wrestling II and Will Beaumont did give chase, as Jackson and Steele staggered up the ramp and through the curtain!! The show ended there, and we now know most of the card for the Mid-Season Finale show in just two weeks!!

</div>

THE SHOW IS OVER, BUT IF YOU FANCY A CATCH UP, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

|
|

|

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #fafae6; margin:10px;background: #fffff2; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

cH1tL0X.png

Greg Sluchinski here, taking you through some of the biggest stories from around the world of professional wrestling. Courtesy of the Pro Wrestling Reporter. And we're going to kick off with some incredible sad news. BHOTWG star Koshihiro Ino has passed away at the age of just 43. Still working every single week, and still very much relevant in the business, Ino's death is a shock to everybody involved with Burning Hammer. We here at the Pro Wrestling Reporter send our condolences to Ino's friends, family, and colleagues at this time.

A few other bits of news. USPW star Mick Muscles picked up an injury this past week, and he'll miss over a year! A Torn Rotator Cuff is a nasty injury, and at Muscles' age (44) it could spell the end of the big man's 26 year career. Also in the USA, Storm Spillane became the first man to stop Pablo Rodriguez this week, and took the COTT World Title from the legendary Mexican competitor. This win now makes Spillane the World Champion and one half of the Tag Team Champions within the COTT!

Moving over to Australia now, and Deep Impact Wrestling have announced a slight change to their in-ring product. Moving from an 'Extreme Hardcore' product, to an 'Anti Establishment Hardcore' product. We're not exactly sure what this means, but given the loss of Dumfrey Pinn (to RAW), DIW had to do something big. I was expecting a signing to replace him, but they haven't done that yet.

Speaking of RAW, below are the results from their latest TV Show. Another very strong episode from the Australian Sports Entertainment/Soap Opera company. I'm really looking forward to their Mid-Season Finale show already. Just two more weeks.

4Oyhw2T.jpg

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #fafae6; margin:10px;background: #fffff2; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

ATcGXqR.jpg

We knocked that show out of the park, and it was great to have Swoop McCarthy back on the show properly. He's fully healed, and he WILL be ready for the Mid-Season Finale. McCarthy 1 on 1 against the undefeated TV Champion Blake Belushi is going to be something very special indeed. Especially since we're now making it a Ladder Match! In RAW's history, there has only ever been one other Ladder Match. Captain Wrestling II won the RAW TV Title from Luke Steele almost 6 years ago, in September 2014!!

My idea when I first came to RAW was to have 'careers', or 'stories' end at the Season Finale in December. But in June, in the Mid-Season Finale, it's going to be a place where people debut!! This year, three new faces will arrive at RAW to make an impact!! I'm not going to say who they are, but all three of them will be involved in big storylines on RAW. Here's a small clue. One of them is a fellow American! I think you'll all be pleased with who is coming in.

</div>

< < < < QUICK PICKS for RAW ATTITUDE, JUNE 2020, WEEK 3 (EPISODE #539) > > > >

'The Enigma' Echo w/ Nicky Gilbert [vs] 'Mr. Australia' Kerry Wayne w/ Kal & Kian Wayne

The Goode Brothers (Goode & McKenzie) [vs] The Masterminds (Quiz Master & Quizzical Mark Question) w/ Spin Doctor

'The Prospect' Rod Sullivan [vs] 'The Skull Cracker' Tombstone

Cole Taylor & The Brat Pack [vs] Isaac Taylor & The 3am Boys w/ Jase 'The Ace' Taylor

'The Real Beaut' Loxley Robbins [vs] 'Unbreakable' Luke Steele

'Pretty Boy' Lynx [vs] 'The Ultimate Trash Talker' Frogue Element

Don't forget the #hashtags below... Or you can make your own inventive ones:

Rahmel Goode and Nathan McKenzie are in tag team action once again tonight. The Goode Brothers will face Montgomery Croft and Manhunter next week, but Croft has promised to bring in reinforcements to start a new stable. He's looking for a protege, and a veteran to join his cause. #CroftEnterprises

'The Consultant To The Stars' Mac Guffn has taken Alexander Banks under his wing, after Banks' partner Spiffy Stan Standish was severely injured and will miss almost 16 months. Guffin is setting up a meeting for Banks this week, where he'll meet his 'New' tag team partner! #MysteryPartner

Tonight on Attitude! Swoop McCarthy and Blake Belushi will hand over their Championship Belts ahead of their historic Ladder Match coming up next week at the Mid-Season Finale. #SwoopBelushi

Echo and Kerry Wayne will meet 1 on 1 tonight, after Kerry and his brothers put Echo's tag team partner Nicky Gilbert through a car windscreen! Nicky is here, and he will be ready for next week's Tag Team Title defence against Kal and Kian Wayne. #EchoKerry

Lynx, Loxley Robbins, Maurice Jacskon, Captain Wrestling II, Will Beaumont and Luke Steele will compete next week for a RAW TV Title Opportunity in a six pack challenge match! Lynx, Loxley and Steele will al be in action tonight. But will things between the six men descend into chaos like they did last week? #SixPackChallenge

</div>

The Enigma' Echo w/ Nicky Gilbert [vs] 'Mr. Australia' Kerry Wayne w/ Kal & Kian Wayne

The Goode Brothers (Goode & McKenzie) [vs] The Masterminds (Quiz Master & Quizzical Mark Question) w/ Spin Doctor

Cole Taylor & The Brat Pack [vs] Isaac Taylor & The 3am Boys w/ Jase 'The Ace' Taylor

You know what, Dougie has lost me now as a supporter... he's a nice guy, but now I'm starting to think he desperately needs to get over Rebecca. I'm definitely interesting to see who this wrestler she's dating is though and where the angle is going in general! It's good old fashioned soap opera drama!

Oh and also the Swoop/Blame promo was also good I guess, if you care about title belts and those sort of things...

'The Enigma' Echo w/ Nicky Gilbert [vs] 'Mr. Australia' Kerry Wayne w/ Kal & Kian Wayne

"Doubt It!" :D That made me laugh :D

Great to have you on board and thanks for the nice words. Any feedback about dialogue and locations etc will always be welcome from locals. I have a few 'Australian Correspondents' who have helped greatly with that side of things, but I can always do with more.

I'd love to help you out, but I've not got the greatest knowledge of Australia. Actually a Kiwi and last time I was in Oz was when I was like 6. Sorry, kind of a misleading comment.

Onto predictions

'Mr. Australia' Kerry Wayne (w/ Kal & Kian Wayne) defeats Rcho (w/ Nicky Gilbert)

The Goode Brothers defeat The Masterminds (w/ Spin Doctor)

'The Skull Cracker' Tombstone defeats 'The Prospect' Rod Sullivan

Cole Taylor & The Brat Pack defeat Isaac Taylor & The 3am Boys (w/ Jase 'the Ace' Taylor) I'd go Isaac's team, but the 3am Boyspretty much always job, plus it's a good chance for Cole to get a win over Isaac.

'The Real Beaut' Loxley Robbins defeats 'Unbreakable' Luke Steele

'The Ultimate Trashtalker' Frogue Element defeats 'Pretty Boy' Lynx

I'd love to help you out, but I've not got the greatest knowledge of Australia. Actually a Kiwi and last time I was in Oz was when I was like 6. Sorry, kind of a misleading comment.

You can help out when Damian Dastardly debuts, also... bunch of flogs the kiwis are, up the Aussies.

Kerry Wayne should win here.

Too big and too strong.

Tombstone is a murderer. Poor roddy.

I think this could be a way to get Cole Taylor a win against his rivals without hurting Jase.

A coin flip between the two really but i think Loxley has more long term potential.

Frogue straight up about to murder my boy Lynx.

The Goode Brothers have rocket strapped to them and I think will be tag champs sooner rather than later.

I still hate Loxley.

Kerry Wayne

Preference

The Goode Brothers

Not a huge fan of the pairing but its aa very good, dominant tag team.

Tombstone

I like Rod but Tombstone has quietly built up a good rep with me

Cole Taylor and The Brat Pack

The Brat Pack are higher on the totem pole then The 3am boys for me.

Robbins

Steele has been a bit meh for me

Frogue

If Frogue lost here, I would lose all fate in him as a top guy

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #22519c; margin:10px;background: #c6d9f7; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

EPISODE #539

JUNE 2020, WEEK 3…

On Commentary:

GWiHyzA.jpg5fbZaOn.jpg

Doug Vallence and Rebecca Richey

Press Conference

Joined for a press conference in front of a large gathering of journalists, Swoop McCarthy and Blake Belushi were stood either side of RAW Authority Figure Jack Bruce...

eBtJdmh.jpgI3aKYHh.jpgYXRvJa3.jpg

Jack Bruce:
“Gentlemen... I'm going to ask you now to both hand over your Championship Belts to me... So that next week, they can both be hung above the ring for a truly historic Ladder Match... As we know this is only the second Ladder Match in RAW's History... and at the Mid-Season Finale, we...”

Blake Belushi:
“HOLD ON...!! Hold on Jack... Isn't this all a little bit pompous...?! I mean, sure... Take MY Belt... Hang it above the ring... Sure... But Swoop's...?! He bought that thing in a SHOP!! There are kids, in the front row of our shows, wearing Belts just like it... Why are we hanging them both up there...?!”

Swoop McCarthy:
“Ahhh Blake Belushi... Always seeing things through those rose coloured lenses of yours... In your world, you won that Title fair, and square... In my world... Sure... You won it fair and square, but you never won it, from the CHAMPION!! Whether I got this Belt from a shop... Custom made... Or whether I take that one from your trembling hands... It don't matter... All that matters is that Swoop is gonna be a SIX-TIME Champ... SWOOP... There it is!!”

Belushi stood up angrily, but then smiled as he and Swoop stood nose to nose with only Jack Bruce's arm stopping them from coming to blows... 'Beautiful' Blake handed the RAW TV Title over to Bruce, and Swoop held his a little longer... As he passed it to the American 'Authority Figure', Belushi unleashed a cheap shot of a right hand to Swoop's eye, sending the former 5-time RAW TV Champion stumbling backwards!! Belushi fled the scene before Swoop could react... but Bruce was holding him back anyway...

At the Mid-Season Finale next week, Swoop McCarthy puts his reputation on the line, as Blake Belushi puts not only the RAW TV Title up for grabs, but also his 14 and 0 record in 2020 is on the line too!!

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

KOMTdj9.jpg
w/
mUQEo3o.jpgv3VYRaR.jpgcTSifui.jpg
w/
K3xHfMv.jpgdlps8HP.jpg

Last week, the Wayne Brothers smashed Gilbert through a car windscreen, but he was still out here to support his tag team partner ahead of their RAW Tag Team Title defence against Kal and Kian next week. He could do nothing about Kerry Wayne's 'Fingernail Of Doom' though, which lead to Wayne hitting a Flying Bulldog from the second rope that looked like it crushed Echo's face!

Winner:
'Mr. Australia' Kerry Wayne w/ Kal & Kian Wayne

Finish:
'Flying Bulldog' (From Second Rope)

</div>

Waynes On The Stage

The Wayne Brothers retreated to the stage following Kerry's victory, chiefly because Nicky Gilbert had armed himself with a steel chair and was willing to smash it over the heads of his attackers from last week... He helped Echo to his feet...

KOMTdj9.jpgmUQEo3o.jpgcTSifui.jpgK3xHfMv.jpgdlps8HP.jpg

Echo:
“KERRY!! D'ya hear that...?! That is the sound of the Fate Train... and... oh... wait... yeah listen close... Choo Choo... It's gonna run you OVER!! See next week, at the Mid-Season Finale... We're not just gonna fight your Brothers with you in their corner... So you can poke your girly little fingernail in our eyes and cheat us out of the Titles...!!”

Nicky Gilbert:
“Instead of a standard 2 on 2 Tag Team Match... We're gonna take this thing to where you tried to end my career... The Parking Lot... Kal... Kian... and Kerry... 3 of you... against the 2 of us... AND... we're bringing a friend with us... We'll still put these Titles on the line... But it's going to be a six-man Parking Lot Brawl!! See you and your Fingernail there!!”

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

gTTREoT.jpgHYjTGAL.jpgv3VYRaR.jpgJS0R6dG.jpgBWrP6f2.jpg
w/
JjJxE5z.jpg

Rahmel Goode and Nathan McKenzie have been in great form in recent weeks, and beating two different iterations of LiberTeen pairings. Tonight was a step up in terms of quality of opponent though. The Masterminds are former 3-time RAW Tag Team Champions, and are not to be taken lightly. However, they were up against two bulldozers in Goode and McKenzie, and the half-brothers won it when Goode almost cut Quiz Master, who was holding the question mark cane, in half with a 'Spear'.

Winners:
The Goode Brothers (Goode & McKenzie)

Finish:
'Spear'

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

Montgomery Croft's Boardroom

Having watched his rivals Rahmel Goode and Nathan McKenzie win again, Montgomery Croft was in his Boardroom next, with his 'muscle' Manhunter...

v1XR3CZ.jpggY385u1.jpg

Montgomery Croft:
“The 'Man Hunt' is over... Following successful interviews, we have found the applicants we would like to take on... A protege for me... and a veteran who can kick arse better than most... We just need to finalise some of the terms, and the finer details... But pretty soon, Croft Enterprises will take... RAW... OVER!!”

Next week, Croft and Manhunter will battle Goode and McKenzie in a grudge match... Will we see Croft's new 'recruits' making an impact...?!

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

On The Bogan Bus

On their tour bus, the LiberTeen Boys and their manager Raymond Royce were talking about the Mid-Season Finale...

n8sj5G2.jpgb79286R.jpgx1qCMt2.jpgn0nitz9.jpgv1p8aPl.jpg

Tye LiberTeen:
“So you're saying we don't have a match... AND we're not performing live...?!”

LiberTeen were clearly unhappy about this news, but Royce said his hands were tied... Their in-ring performances haven't been up to scratch, and the last time they performed live on a big show, all hell broke loose... The four boys were trying to come up with something they could do on the historic show... Then CJ figured it out...!!

CJ LiberTeen:
“DANCE CONTEST!! We get together all the guys on RAW who think they can dance, and we BEAT 'em in a dance contest...!!”

Frankie LiberTeen:
“CJ... No... You can't keep livin' in the past... Okay, you won your dance contest at the Easter Golden Egg Hunt... Alright... We get it... We'll just have to buy a load a beer, bring it back to the Bogan Bus, and get drunk!!”

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

fA4WyNU.jpgv3VYRaR.jpguGaTfMD.jpg

Sullivan put in one of his best performances of the year here, using his speed to stay out of Tombstone's grasp. The RAW Quest Champion grew frustrated and angry, but it didn't force a mistake. 'The Skull Cracker' was still able to lock Sullivan in his 'Rear Naked Choke'!

Winner:
'The Skull Cracker' Tombstone

Finish:
'Rear Naked Choke'

</div>

Backstage On A TV Monitor

Tombstone's challenger for the Mid-Season Finale, Rick Stantz, was shown watching the action in the back... When Marvin McKenzie (no relation) walked in...

2zL0xkX.jpgkUX6OwK.jpg

Marvin asked Stantz if he thinks he has any hope against the dominant Quest Champion next week...

Rick Stantz:
“Hope...?? Oh crikey, there's hope alright... Look what Sully (Rod Sullivan) just did, givin' him the run around like that... If I can get him frustrated... and angry... If I can give him the run around... I CAN win that Quest Title!!”

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

The Wills Family Home

Rose Wills' boyfriend Brodie Lachlan was at her house next... but he wasn't with Rose... He was in his former best friend Matty Wills' bedroom... The room looked like it belonged to a boy, much younger than Matty, who is 26... Wrestling figures, superhero figures, all still in their boxes, lined the walls...

j53rYz9.jpg

Brodie Lachlan:
“So this is the room... The room where Matty sleeps at night... Where next Friday night, he'll come back... and cry himself to sleep!! Because next Friday, I'm going to beat him... and prove that I'M the star of our tag team... and our friendship... I mean, look at this place... He's like a child... Toys... Brand New In Box... What does he, think these superheroes, and wrestlers, are gonna be worth something...?!”

obM7JQb.jpg

Brodie turned suddenly, to reveal Matty Wills stood at the other end of the hallway... He shouted that Brodie shouldn't be here... and then ran at his former friend!! A dangerous brawl broke out at the top of the stairs, but Brodie was able to shove Matty into his room and get away!! The two will fight next week 1 on 1 for the first ever time... Will Rose Wills stay loyal to her boyfriend Brodie, or come 'home' to her brother Matty...?!

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

VUAxLCI.jpgylxgKb8.jpgo7f5Qsf.jpgv3VYRaR.jpgXO2jj7K.jpgXY3Jkgj.jpgtcRkPpF.jpg
w/
JPkPjGA.jpg

Strange ending to this match. The Taylor Cousins decided to leave the 3am Boys to it! Jase and Isaac left the ring and ringside area, and never looked back!. This allowed Thurston Darcy III to hit his 'Bail Out' on Matt Stoppard and pick up the win.

Winners:
Cole Taylor & The Brat Pack

Finish:
'Bail Out' (Double Foot Stomp)

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

The Sydney Opera House

Ceri Dordevic and her client Louie Louis were at Louis' place of birth next, in a pre-taped video...

KcxiRKU.jpgNWmU1l3.jpg

Ceri Dordevic:
“Hi, it's me... Ceri... With my buddy, Louie... Louie, who was born... here... at the Sydney Opera House!! And did you know this...?? In 2015, I placed 3rd in the Great Australian Bake Challenge...?? I mean... can you think of a more A-List Pairing...?? No...?? Me neither... Now, next week on RAW Attitude! It's the Mid-Season Finale... The 11th Season of RAW is at it's half way point... But... Louie and I WON'T be there... We don't have a match... and we don't care what anybody says... Or thinks... We won't be attending the show... and that's final...”

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

Locker Room

In the locker room, we found Maurice Jackson talking with Captain Wrestling II and Will Beaumont...

TT3SlOE.jpgkCzTrA9.jpgytGzM0A.jpg

Maurice Jackson:
“I got it all planned out... There's six of us in the match next week... and what I'm thinking is, we all team up, and take out the other three... Lynx... Loxley (Robbins)... I'd love to bring them in too... But they're jealous of me... And (Luke) Steele... He's just a bully, man... We take those three out, and then we fight... See who the best man is... The 'real' winner...”

Captain and Beaumont glanced at each other, rolled their eyes, and left the room... Jackson repeated himself as they walked away in total agreement that that is a bad idea... Jackson is probably the least trustworthy guy on RAW's Roster...

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

2l4nkd0.jpgv3VYRaR.jpgHkQh4ct.jpg

Two of RAW's most prominent stars doing battle here. Robbins and Steele are both former RAW TV Champions, although Robbins has only won it once, and hasn't won it for 8 years! Steele was in trouble late on, as the crowd got behind the good-looking, clean cut Robbins! But just when he was in full control, he missed a spear in the corner and hit his shoulder hard on the corner post. Steele saw his opportunity, and he slammed Robbins' shoulder back into the post again, and then again! He then hit his 'Steele Crusher' finisher, and Loxley was clearly in pain. His shoulder took a beating in the final few minutes of the match!!

Winner:
'Unbreakable' Luke Steele

Finish:
'Steele Crusher' (Shoulder Piledriver)

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

Locker Room

Looking despondent following another loss earlier tonight, the 3am Boys (Marcus Kerr and Matt Stoppard) were talking about not bothering to go to a party tonight they've been invited to... But then Party Central (Heath Murdock and Horton Ravenwood) walked up...

XY3Jkgj.jpgtcRkPpF.jpgh262yt6.jpg2E7cydQ.jpg

Horton Ravenwood:
“G'Day...”

Heath Murdock:
“Unlike you boys to turn down a party... Must be serious, ey??”

Horton Ravenwood:
“Listen... We're goin' to a bar in Freo (Fremantle) tonight... AccaDacca (ACDC) tribute act... You boys should come... Be a good time...”

Heath Murdock:
“More than that... Why don't we take you boys under our wing...?? We're a little older... A little wiser... We've won Championships here... We can help you boys...!!”

Kerr and Stoppard seemed to like what they were hearing... and the four men shook hands...

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

Executive Consultancy Office

Alexander Banks was with his new 'Executive Consultant' Mac Guffin... Mac had previously told Banks he'd be meeting his new tag team partner, and behind them, a door opened... Due to where the camera was, we couldn't quite see who had walked in the door... But he was clearly wearing black gloves, and a blue jacket... just like Banks...

D6M3gnA.jpgVouUWP5.jpg

Alexander Banks:
“Ooohhh!! Mac... You have truly outdone yourself here... I wondered when you'd make it to RAW...!! Ready to have some fun...?!”

</div>

G95CPQh.jpg

WQ5CNaG.jpgv3VYRaR.jpgra1lSsA.jpg

Frogue was like a wild animal in there tonight, brawling all over the arena with the man he attacked last week; Lynx. The crowd came alive when Lynx fought his way back into it after a dominant performance from the former RAW TV Champion. But the wild and frankly scary Frogue won it in the end, coming off the top rope with his 'Frog Splash' finisher to pick up a big win on Television.

Winner:
'The Ultimate Trash Talker' Frogue Element

Finish:
'Frog Splash'

</div>

Post-Match In The Ring

After the match, Frogue Element demanded a microphone and told Lynx to wait where he was...

WQ5CNaG.jpgra1lSsA.jpg

Frogue Element:
“Earlier tonight, I promised Swoop McCarthy I would apologise to you Lynxy... and I feel like... I feel like I owe him... So... I'm a man of my word... and I am sorry for attacking you like that last week... I was... angry... and I hope you can forgive me...?!”

Frogue outstretched a hand for a handshake... Lynx looked to the crowd... They all chanted 'NO!'... over and over... But in the end, Lynx decided to trust that the 'Ultimate Trash Talker' was telling the truth... and he was!! The two shook hands, and Frogue thanked his opponent for the excellent match, before leaving the ring... The crowd couldn't quite believe it...

</div>

Announce Team On The Screen

Doug Vallence and Rebecca Richey were also in shock at Frogue's 'niceness' towards Lynx... and they were on our screens next...

GWiHyzA.jpg5fbZaOn.jpg

Doug Vallence:
“Well, after a strange night, with an even stranger ending... Let's take you through the FULL CARD for next week's Mid-Season Finale Becca...”

Rebecca Richey:
“Let's do it Dougie... First up... We're going to see a fascinating Six-Man Tag Team... Fight... as Echo and Nicky Gilbert and a mystery partner, go up against the three Wayne Brothers: Kal, Kian and Kerry... It'll be fought, in the Parking Lot... and the RAW Tag Team Titles are on... the... line...!!”

Doug Vallence:
“We've also got the RAW Quest Title on the line, as Tombstone looks to add another challenger to his list of victims... This time, the former Melbourne Blonde: Rick Stantz is stepping up... Looking to hopefully emulate his former tag team partner: Blake Belushi and win singles Gold in RAW!!”

Rebecca Richey:
“Matty Wills and Brodie Lachlan's friendship looks to be over... and at the Mid-Season Finale will see their feud boil over... and we'll also see Nathan McKenzie and Rahmel Goode... The 'Goode Brothers' if you will... taking on their rivals Montgomery Croft and Manhunter!! Croft has promised an expansion of 'Croft Enterprises', as he's hired a protege and a veteran arse kicker!!”

Doug Vallence:
“Six Pack Challenge time next... and we have a stacked line up for this one... Captain Wrestling II... Will Beaumont... Lynx... Loxley Robbins... Maurice Jackson... and Luke Steele, will all compete in a six-way match, for an opportunity at the RAW TV Title...!!”

Rebecca Richey:
“And finally... Swoop McCarthy... The man who lost the RAW TV Title without being beaten... and Blake Belushi... the man who is undefeated in 2020, with a perfect 14 and 0 record... and the current TV Champion... Both men will hang their Belts above the ring... and compete in the second ever Ladder Match on RAW Television!!”

Doug Vallence:
“All this and so much more Becca... We have to get out of here... but we'll see you all next week!!”

</div>

THE SHOW IS OVER, BUT IF YOU FANCY A CATCH UP, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

|
|

|

</div>

You know what, Dougie has lost me now as a supporter... he's a nice guy, but now I'm starting to think he desperately needs to get over Rebecca. I'm definitely interesting to see who this wrestler she's dating is though and where the angle is going in general! It's good old fashioned soap opera drama!

Oh and also the Swoop/Blame promo was also good I guess, if you care about title belts and those sort of things...

Haha, which as you know, I do :D I hope you like how their 'press conference' angle came out this week. I thought the worker pics looked good!

Onto predictions

Very :D But it's great to have you on board.

You can help out when Damian Dastardly debuts, also... bunch of flogs the kiwis are, up the Aussies.

Damian Dastardly? Never heard of him.

The Goode Brothers have rocket strapped to them and I think will be tag champs sooner rather than later.

The tag division needs the Goode Brothers. I have so many great Main Event and Upper card level talents, but the tag division is lacking since the Next Big Things and the Melbourne Blondes broke up. I could have built my division around God's Gift, feuding with The Brat Pack, and the Wayne Brothers, but I always felt I needed one or two more top teams. So to lose Spiffy and God's Gift like that, has meant I needed to restructure the entire division. It's sadly meant that the Brat Pack have slipped down the card, as Echo and Gilbert, as well as Goode and McKenzie are establishing themselves as babyfaces tag teams to contend with.

Will I pull the trigger on a Goode Brother Tag Title run? Not yet but don't rule it out in the future.

Frogue

If Frogue lost here, I would lose all fate in him as a top guy

Agreed. Lynx is in a nice little sweet spot between the Main Event and the lower card guys, but his skills are great. He's realistically never going to beat a guy like Frogue in this one.

Hold on has Louie Louis grown a bloody mustache. God yes.

:D Yes he has! There aren't enough moustaches in professional wrestling anymore!

My boy Frogue Element has completely lost it...and I LOVE it! This card is gonna be a tough one to pick. I feel like a lot of these matches could go either way!

Hope so, that's what I aim for for these TV Specials, especially one as big as the Mid-Season Finale.

cH1tL0X.png

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, Greg Sluchinski of The Pro Wrestling Reporter here. A quiet week of news from the world of Professional Wrestling this week. BHOTWG held two shows this past week, and paid tribute to Koshihiro Ino, who sadly passed away, as reported last week. His NEO PRIME stable disbanded, but his legacy will live on forever.

I want to talk a little about RAW in Australia now, and a couple of notable things coming up on their next TV Special – The Mid-Season Finale!! It promises to be a great show, and could be their best of the year so far. Headlined by what is going to be an epic Ladder Match for the RAW TV Title, between Swoop McCarthy, who never lost his TV Title, but had to give it up due to injury, and Blake Belushi, who is currently 14 and 0 in 2020, and is the current RAW TV Champion!!

But the match I want to focus on right now, is the six-man tag team match, that will be competed in a Parking Lot Brawl!! Kerry, Kal and Kian Wayne will take on Echo, Nicky Gilbert, and an unknown partner. I already know the mystery partner, because the match has already been filmed!! In an attempt to do something a little different, the RAW Tag Team Title Match will be a 'Cinematic' style match. An interesting concept, and a new way of telling stories. Like I said,

I know who the mystery partner is, but I won't be spoiling it for you. You'll just have to wait and see. Here is the results and ratings for RAW's most recent episode of TV. I'll catch you all next week.

QGlnpA1.jpg

</div>

ATcGXqR.jpg

Okay, so we'll start with Brodie Lachlan and Matty Wills. I decided not to go with the 'friendly rivalry' thing. You'll see why next week, but I decided to take it up a notch with these two. I was keen to keep them as a tag team, but having reviewed their work together, I quickly realised they didn't have a lick of chemistry together. On reflection, this could be the best thing ever for Brodie's career. The kid has a ton of upside, and in my first six months here, we've only really scratched the surface with what he can do.

Hack Greer from developmental has put on some serious weight, and not in a good way. I haven't seen him for a couple of months, but I went to check out an SOR show, and he looked like he'd eaten an entire cake before he went out there to wrestler. He's lost a lot of star quality, and certainly some sex appeal. His heavy smoking is probably not helping with his attempts to 'bulk up' properly. I still like his charisma and in-ring skills, so he'll stay in SOR for now and see how he develops.

Greg Sluchinski was right when he said that the Parking Lot Brawl Match was a 'Cinematic' style fight, and that we've already filmed it! We were lucky enough to be able to get our new signing in this week, and so we started shooting with him, Echo, Nicky Gilbert, and the three Wayne Brothers! It's the match I'm most looking forward to at the Mid-Season Finale! I'm yet to see the final, fully edited piece, but the bits I have seen have been superb! Swoop versus Belushi is also going to be a highlight for me of course!

</div>

< < < RAW Attitude! presents – The Mid-Season Finale! June 2020, Week 4 (EPISODE #540) > > >

Grudge Match!

'Old School' Matty Wills [vs] 'Bodacious' Brodie Lachlan w/ Rose Wills

Grudge Match!

The Goode Brothers (Nathan McKenzie & Rahmel Goode) [vs] Montgomery Croft & Manhunter

RAW Quest Title Match!

'Stunning' Rick Stantz [vs] 'The Skull Cracker' Tombstone ©

Parking Lot Brawl For The RAW Tag Team Titles!

Echo & Nicky Gilbert © & ???? [vs] Kerry, Kal & Kian Wayne

Winner Gets TV Title Opportunity!

Captain Wrestling II | Loxley Robbins | Luke Steele | Lynx | Maurice Jackson | Will Beaumont

RAW TV Title Ladder Match!

'The Alpha Dog' Swoop McCarthy [vs] 'Beautiful' Blake Belushi ©

Bonus Questions!

1). Who is the new tag team partner of Alexander Banks?: __________

2). Who is Montgomery Croft's new Protege?: __________

3). Who is Montgomery Croft's new veteran arse kicker?: __________

4). Who is the Mystery Partner of Echo and Nicky Gilbert in the Cinematic Parking Lot Brawl?: __________

5). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?: __________ (within 5 gets 1 point, spot on gets 2 points)

No Hashtags for this TV Special, but feel free to make your own!

</div>

Old School' Matty Wills [vs] 'Bodacious' Brodie Lachlan w/ Rose Wills

Grudge Match!

The Goode Brothers (Nathan McKenzie & Rahmel Goode) [vs] Montgomery Croft & Manhunter

RAW Quest Title Match!

Captain Wrestling II | Loxley Robbins | Luke Steele | Lynx | Maurice Jackson | Will Beaumont

Bonus Questions!

2). Who is Montgomery Croft's new Protege?: __Joe Zucco________

3). Who is Montgomery Croft's new veteran arse kicker?: __Captain Wrestling II ________

4). Who is the Mystery Partner of Echo and Nicky Gilbert in the Cinematic Parking Lot Brawl?: ___Louie Louis_______

5). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?: _____75_____ (within 5 gets 1 point, spot on gets 2 points)

Grudge Match!

'Old School' Matty Wills [vs] 'Bodacious' Brodie Lachlan w/ Rose Wills

Grudge Match!

RAW Quest Title Match!

Bonus Questions!

1). Who is the new tag team partner of Alexander Banks?: All hail the black gloves blue jacket crew! Cole Taylor

2). Who is Montgomery Croft's new Protege?: Jack Pride

3). Who is Montgomery Croft's new veteran arse kicker?: Rick Stantz

4). Who is the Mystery Partner of Echo and Nicky Gilbert in the Cinematic Parking Lot Brawl?: Rod Sullivan

5). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?:82 (within 5 gets 1 point, spot on gets 2 points)

Bonus Questions!

2). Who is Montgomery Croft's new Protege?: __________

3). Who is Montgomery Croft's new veteran arse kicker?: __________

4). Who is the Mystery Partner of Echo and Nicky Gilbert in the Cinematic Parking Lot Brawl?: __________

5). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?: _____75_____ (within 5 gets 1 point, spot on gets 2 points)

You missed most of the bonus questions brother ;)

You missed most of the bonus questions brother ;)

Because I was out and need to give it more thought when I get in (but also knew I might forget and didn't want to miss it completely) :-)

Not that I ended up putting much useful thought into my updated predictions!

Brodie Willis

Rose being on his side gives him the edge

Goode Brothers

Manhunter can take the L as Croft gets his heat back post match

Rick Stantz

Can't see any reason why not though I'll probably loser interest in Tombstone sans belt

Echo, Nicky and ???

No other reason then its too early for them to lose their belts

Captain Wrestling

One of the matches I'm not sure about. I m picking him because...

Blake Belushi

I think Blake keeps the belt via some kinda shenangans

1. Hmm, this one is tough. I don't really have too much interest in this storyline just cause God's Gift were very good so, could be anybody. I'll say Skyscraper.

2. Leon Maine springs to mind

3. Hmm, Joey Beauchamp

4. Rod Sullivan

5. 78