TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

How does Max Age work for alter egos? When under contract does the alter ego automatically become unavailable once the worker hits the max age or does it only become inactive when they’re being hired by a company?

For example, in Fleisch’s 98 mod Rikishi/Fatu is using The Sultan gimmick. It’s WWF exclusive and set for a max age of 33. Im playing as ECW, so will the AI stop using this gimmick when he turns 34 and switch it to one of the others that are available? Or does the AI only take this into consideration when hiring a worker?

In other words if they keep renewing his contract for the next 10 years without releasing him is it possible he’ll still be The Sultan in 2008?

How does Max Age work for alter egos? When under contract does the alter ego automatically become unavailable once the worker hits the max age or does it only become inactive when they’re being hired by a company?

For example, in Fleisch’s 98 mod Rikishi/Fatu is using The Sultan gimmick. It’s WWF exclusive and set for a max age of 33. Im playing as ECW, so will the AI stop using this gimmick when he turns 34 and switch it to one of the others that are available? Or does the AI only take this into consideration when hiring a worker?

In other words if they keep renewing his contract for the next 10 years without releasing him is it possible he’ll still be The Sultan in 2008?

As per the handbook, alter egos are only applied when a worker joins a new company. So in your example, yes, he would remain as The Sultan indefinitely if he never left the company.

Okay if I want a promotion to draw 40,000->60,000, what pop should th promotion have in that region?

Essentially if I'm setting up WCW in 91 and want to replicate the Tokyo Dome show, how much pop should WCW have in Kanto?

Never used a mod in 2020 so don't know if thag will affect things but in the Cverse a medium promotion with 65-70 pop can draw 50,000 if the tickets are cheap

How come Japanese companies don’t have the option to offer touring companies like previous versions? I’m playing as MLW and I wish Noah could offer my guys touring deals.

Tour contracts don't exist in 2020 because Adam thought this new contract system was an improvement :rolleyes:

Quick question about Perm Units: In the mod I'm working on there's a perm unit tag team, but when I hire them they show up as inactive, and I need to activate them.

Is there a way to set it up in the database to have them be active right away? They don't seem to team with any other AI company, so I figure something's set up wrong.

Hey folks, is there somewhere on this forum that people upload profiles of characters they've created, ideally in place of the random generated wrestlers? I've noticed a few years in the game really floods with generic characters with weird stats.

Try the mods section. There are some good CVerse mods that add pre-made new workers. Real world I'm not sure about.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545720

Hi people. I'm playing the Cverse 77 mod with GCG. I'm dominating the game but I'm thinking in a US expansion. I've 4 alternatives.

1-A US branch. In some similar games I've found it doesn't work. A worker like Rip Chord (Pop in US 80s in Japan 40s) is unimportant, so it's hard to use "all american" talent.

2- A US dev territory. like the CWB or AAFW that are in their last legs. It's not my fav idea, but it might work.

3-Create an independent company and make a new alliance

4-Stay in Japan and do my homework.

What is your fav idea?

hell-o!

is there an option, where i can see all the championships that are in the game?

thank you!

Sort of! Apart from just looking at the Titles section in the editor, go to your title section on your Titles screen in your Office. There's a button which says "compare prestige" and from here you should be able to filter the list so it shows every title in the game, ranked by their current level of prestige

Sort of! Apart from just looking at the Titles section in the editor, go to your title section on your Titles screen in your Office. There's a button which says "compare prestige" and from here you should be able to filter the list so it shows every title in the game, ranked by their current level of prestige

alright, thank you!

What’s the difference between ‘Next Big Things’ and ‘Hot Prospects’ in Creative? There seems to be a lot of overlap.

If i am not wrong, next big things is about big stars for your company, your main eventers, and looks more at extra ring stats (like star quality), while hot prospect is about who has the potential to be a good in ring worker to be a solid member of your roster. There is overlap because one worker can be both.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wrestlingfan247" data-cite="wrestlingfan247" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What’s the difference between ‘Next Big Things’ and ‘Hot Prospects’ in Creative? There seems to be a lot of overlap.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Next Big Thing is overness potential, based on destiny roll, star quality, charisma, etc. Hot Prospects is in-ring potential and is based on in-ring skills, psychology, consistency. There is a lot of overlap because depending on product, good workers often have a good chance of becoming stars. But a great worker won't always become a star and a star isn't always a great (or even decent) worker.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hkumar0321" data-cite="hkumar0321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I downloaded the demo, and no matter what I do the game keeps saying im not running admin, which I have turned on. <p> </p><p> Any help?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Have you followed the below steps (from FAQ);</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> "The game is giving me a warning that I'm not in admin mode, how do I do this?"</p><p> </p><p> Please note that just because you are the owner of the computer, the sole owner, or your account is set to admin does NOT mean you are automatically running the game in admin mode.</p><p> </p><p> To enter admin mode you must right click on the game's icon and specifically choose to run under admin mode. If you are playing via a Shortcut, you do this via Properties -> Advanced -> Admin mode (tick).</p></div></blockquote>

2 small questions!

If I closed down ROH on the editor.. will their roster just become free agents? I might take over them though and keep them alive

last - I always play the game with all locations, UK/Euro/Aus, what difference would it make if I did just US? How does the game world react. I know the promotions wont be there but is it advised or no?

Hey folks, I figure this information is accessible but I'm unsure of where to look. I am just curious about how the Cornellverse is developed. Are there certain individuals who create the federations, and the characters and stories over the years for the feds? And how do people get involved to do this?

Hey folks, I figure this information is accessible but I'm unsure of where to look. I am just curious about how the Cornellverse is developed. Are there certain individuals who create the federations, and the characters and stories over the years for the feds? And how do people get involved to do this?

Pretty sure Adam, the game's creator, does all the work on it. Maybe a couple close beta testers help.