TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

While in-game, is it possible to create an Owned Broadcaster that isn't Internet? When I try to invest into creating one, I only get drop-down options for Internet PPV, Internet Commercial, Internet Free-to-Air, and Internet Subscription. Terrestrial and Cable types don't show up at all.

I didn't see any mention of this restriction in the Developer's Journal or In-Game Handbook either.

I've seen others mention this, but in my WWE game when I replicated Wrestlemania my whole roster now has low morale from only being on one of the nights.

Is there a way to give an across the board bonus to raise morale or to edit morale for my roster? Doing bonuses one at a time is going to take forever. I also don't want to just start the game over either.

The easy fix is to have hype videos on Night 1 for the matches on Night 2, and then do recap videos of the matches from Night 1 on Night 2. That way, everyone booked is (technically) on both shows and shouldn't face a morale hit.

• Thanks 1

The easy fix is to have hype videos on Night 1 for the matches on Night 2, and then do recap videos of the matches from Night 1 on Night 2. That way, everyone booked is (technically) on both shows and shouldn't face a morale hit.

Thats pretty smart. Never really thought about doing it this way.

That only helps if they are set as "on screen" in the angle. Hype video angles are usually set up so that the workers are "off screen".

I was curious as to what everyone has their injury frequency set as? I've got mine at medium but don't seem to get a ton of injuries, not saying I want a heap, but it is nice to be thrown a curve bowl from time to time in form of a long term injury to a top star. I have a database with 300+ different types of injuries as well! Should I set it as high? I notice my works don't ever seem to fatigue much either.

Also, one other thing, I sent a worker who was a heavy alcohol / painkiller abuser to rehab, they were gone almost an entire year, but when they returned, they were still addicted? I ended up changing the attribute in the database editor, but I was wondering if there is anyway to help them lose the attribute without editing? I feel like a full year in rehab should have removed it or at the least adjusted it from heavy to moderate user.

Thank you! :)

So, never seen this one pop up before. Bret Hart is set to make a cameo on a TV show and will leave to film in 2 months. Now in my world.... a cameo on a TV show is like when henwas on the Simpsons.. a day or two of voice work... appearing for 5 minutes on screen which may take a week to film.

This is tew so I'm expecting him out 2 to 3 months instead but I won't find out until he goes. The problem is he's my wwf champion 87 days into his first reign and I don't want it to end any time soon.

Does anyone know how long a worker will be gone for a TV cameo? Sting left wcw for 6 months for a movie and he was US champ... really don't want to have another short title run.

How can you tell who someone's primary company is? I'm rebooking AEW All Out and in their schedule sections, it says both the Lucha Bros and Kenny Omega are booked for AAA on both days of the weekend. One is a TV show, one's an event. I don't want to schedule All Out for Saturday and have them be unavailable, and vice versa for Sunday.

How can you tell who someone's primary company is? I'm rebooking AEW All Out and in their schedule sections, it says both the Lucha Bros and Kenny Omega are booked for AAA on both days of the weekend. One is a TV show, one's an event. I don't want to schedule All Out for Saturday and have them be unavailable, and vice versa for Sunday.

You can see this in the screen where you can change their names. Top right of the screen there is the Priority section, there it says what company comes first for them.

Hey there,

I'd want to ask to all of you if there is a complete list of all the possible combos about "Matches ends".

I know for example, that if you put Interference and then DQ, the game will read it as "the match ended with a DQ after interference of X"

So, never seen this one pop up before. Bret Hart is set to make a cameo on a TV show and will leave to film in 2 months. Now in my world.... a cameo on a TV show is like when henwas on the Simpsons.. a day or two of voice work... appearing for 5 minutes on screen which may take a week to film.

This is tew so I'm expecting him out 2 to 3 months instead but I won't find out until he goes. The problem is he's my wwf champion 87 days into his first reign and I don't want it to end any time soon.

Does anyone know how long a worker will be gone for a TV cameo? Sting left wcw for 6 months for a movie and he was US champ... really don't want to have another short title run.

Since I never got an answer..... a cameo role takes up to 3 months to film.... as in one episode of TV. Good thing I took the title off Bret. He will now be gone 3 months to say a handful of dialogue. Smooth.

Hi guys i was playing my game and i thought about starting a child company with unpupolar guys and not get be berated by my main complany's viewers for showing a show that was less than a half worth of rating points. So can i create a new company but let myself run it instead of AI doing so

thanks in advance

Hi guys some questions from a perspective buyer (I've played the free trial but curious on a few things...) I've played a LOT of WMMA. I've got an 80 year playthrough on going currently.

My questions are the following:-

1) The in-game universe, how often are new workers generated? In WMMA the game detects when a particular weight class in a particular region needs more fighters and generates them at the start of the month, I'm curious how it works in TEW I feel like the free trial doesn't cover this well.

2) Is it possible to do a 'blind' run, where you can set a totally random results in road agent instructions (or essentially, simulate an actual fight with unpredictable results.) I know this would make it hard to build someone up, but It would be fun in a custom diary I have an idea for.

I think that covers it for now, thanks.

Hi guys i was playing my game and i thought about starting a child company with unpupolar guys and not get be berated by my main complany's viewers for showing a show that was less than a half worth of rating points. So can i create a new company but let myself run it instead of AI doing so

thanks in advance

You will need to go to the options and 'add new player'. You can start playing as an existing character no matter their role.

Hi guys some questions from a perspective buyer (I've played the free trial but curious on a few things...) I've played a LOT of WMMA. I've got an 80 year playthrough on going currently.

My questions are the following:-

1) The in-game universe, how often are new workers generated? In WMMA the game detects when a particular weight class in a particular region needs more fighters and generates them at the start of the month, I'm curious how it works in TEW I feel like the free trial doesn't cover this well.

2) Is it possible to do a 'blind' run, where you can set a totally random results in road agent instructions (or essentially, simulate an actual fight with unpredictable results.) I know this would make it hard to build someone up, but It would be fun in a custom diary I have an idea for.

I think that covers it for now, thanks.

The game naturally generates I'd say a few dozen wrestlers every year and it seems to accelerate the more time that goes on. Their stats are really, really random though, it's kinda frustrating. You can increase the number by editing the training companies in the editor, I believe.

I'm not so sure what you're asking on the second question. You can let the road agent decide who wins, which might be random or it might be what the AI thinks is the best choice, I don't know because I don't do it. But you can do totally hands off with auto-bookers, auto-booked shows, or booking what you want but leaving it up to the agent who decides.

You will need to go to the options and 'add new player'. You can start playing as an existing character no matter their role.

thanks to you

i made it seemingly right and now i've got a problem

i want to feature some of my main company's workers on a child's show occasionally. how can i do so without having to "send away" each time i need them on air. talent trades aren't working because of them being on developmental

thanks

Is there anything else in the game that causes a worker's star quality to rise other than getting them to work out? I'm 14 months into a game and not once has anyone gone up a single point without me talking them into working out. It kind of takes the game down several notches. For instance... if Glenn Jacobs is running around pretending to be a dentist with fake yellow teeth it's one thing. If you slap the Kane getup on him and he goes around shooting fireballs and destroying people... the audience sees him as a much bigger star.

So am I missing something?

Well that's kind of rubbish. Gimmicks have been known to boost star quality throughout the entire history of wrestling.

Owen Hart's star quality rose when he changed from a happy go lucky guy tagging with Koko to claiming he was the King of Harts.

There should really be a bit more to it. A great gimmick should rise star quality in the eyes of the fans. Heck.... Undertaker is the prime example of how a gimmick turns a guy from a midcard talent to a star. DiBiase going from a generic heel to Scrooge McDuck.

Sounds more like TEW runs star quality off the physique and nothing else.