TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

The position in the card is irrelevant, it depends on the workers for how long they can go and if they are skilled enough (at least for psychology) other than that your product gives a minimum amount of time to get high rated matches and/or an indication if your audience has some kind of preference about match lenghts. In your specific case matches under 15 minutes can't score high and your fans wants your important matches (between major stars for exemple) to be long, don't know exactly how much through.

The position in the card is irrelevant, it depends on the workers for how long they can go and if they are skilled enough (at least for psychology) other than that your product gives a minimum amount of time to get high rated matches and/or an indication if your audience has some kind of preference about match lenghts. In your specific case matches under 15 minutes can't score high and your fans wants your important matches (between major stars for exemple) to be long, don't know exactly how much through.

I appreciate the response, but still confused. Each match needs to be at least 15 minutes to avoid length penalties?

I appreciate the response, but still confused. Each match needs to be at least 15 minutes to avoid length penalties?

The other guy is mistaken. For the "important matches must be over 15 minutes" note in the product, it considers any match with a star or major star important I believe.

It's not really a penalty though it's more like a cap. If you aren't relying on that match being one of the best on the card it isn't really worth worrying about in my opinion.

Not really. It needs to be 15 minutes long to get "world class scores". What kind of numbers that words are refering too is something i don't know but i guess is that it's talking about high scores from around 90 up to 100. So you can have match shorter than that and gets no penalties, but if a match is really good and has the potential to give you a high score, it can get a penalty if it is shorter than 15 minutes.

I want to add through, hoping to not confusing you more (in that case... sorry) there may be other factors outside of product that can give lenght penalties to a match like having two not so good wrestlers having a very long match, or two very skilled wrestlers not having enough time.

The other guy is mistaken. For the "important matches must be over 15 minutes" note in the product, it considers any match with a star or major star important I believe.

It's not really a penalty though it's more like a cap. If you aren't relying on that match being one of the best on the card it isn't really worth worrying about in my opinion.

The 15 minutes note refers to world class score, not important matches. For that note it just says "quite lenghty".

In my save I noticed that Wolf Hawkins got into a major scandal and was released by TCW (a.i. control). I checked their bank sheet and under worker expenses they didn't $0 under terminations.

Is a scandal a fire-able without pay level offense?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In my save I noticed that Wolf Hawkins got into a major scandal and was released by TCW (a.i. control). I checked their bank sheet and under worker expenses they didn't $0 under terminations.<p> </p><p> Is a scandal a fire-able without pay level offense?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes it is.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redgiant" data-cite="redgiant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have you seen regeneration workers graduate from training facilities? I've never seen any.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes I have. In my database; however, I set every worker to be able to regen. In my main save where I’m six years in, there have been a bunch of regens.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes I have. In my database; however, I set every worker to be able to regen. In my main save where I’m six years in, there have been a bunch of regens.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm three years in but all of the regens have entered the game world without going through training facilities. Make me think those facilities only produce new workers but not regens.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redgiant" data-cite="redgiant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm three years in but all of the regens have entered the game world without going through training facilities. Make me think those facilities only produce new workers but not regens.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've had some regens pop out of training facilities. I'd have to double check the amount -- but I know that I've seen some.</p>