TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Hello guys, at medium size would you consider two tv shows too much?

No, not at all. If you space events and shows out (for the week) and keep an eye on your important talent's fatigue levels, you should be fine.

Normally in this scenario, a medium company, I'd make it an A and B show situation. However, if your popularity is solid and your coverage is strong, go for dual A shows.

With 1.31 patch, you can do that by in-game editor.

Thank you! One more question tho, I still unable to make someone who left the business (ex: Brock Lesnar in 2010-2011) to get back into the business while he will come back in 2012. Is there any way I can make it to happen? Thank you in advance!

Can workers improve their charisma, microphone, or acting skills in scripted angles? One more question, can workers improve their psychology in scripted matches?

Yes, being scripted isn't a facto, it's the quality of the talent involved.

Yes, being scripted isn't a facto, it's the quality of the talent involved.

Thanks a lot!

Thank you! One more question tho, I still unable to make someone who left the business (ex: Brock Lesnar in 2010-2011) to get back into the business while he will come back in 2012. Is there any way I can make it to happen? Thank you in advance!

You should add Brock Lesnar as a new player from options. After that, you can talk to him for coming out of retirement or use in-game editor and set him as an active wrestler. Then, you should press the leave game button while controlling Brock Lesnar user character.

If I tape four weeks of TV at once and use the same workers multiple times do they get paid for multiple appearances or just one since it is all the same event?

They get paid for each time they are in TV, but you only pay travel and everything else once.

No, not at all. If you space events and shows out (for the week) and keep an eye on your important talent's fatigue levels, you should be fine.

Normally in this scenario, a medium company, I'd make it an A and B show situation. However, if your popularity is solid and your coverage is strong, go for dual A shows.

Thanks for the advice!

I have two questions.

So number one, a broadcaster that handled one of my shows was dropped due to low event ratings. This occurred a couple months prior to the current month, and for some reason I’m unable to add a new broadcaster, regardless of size. All of them contain the same message, “because Of recent occurrences were not confident in handling this event”, or something like that. Is there anything I can do to bypass this, either in editor or somewhere else?

The other question was in regards to momentum, and how it’s calculated. I’ve recently been getting shows in the 78-80 range, so the momentum value hovered around 78. I just put on the show that did an 88, yet my momentum dropped to 72? That doesn’t seem right. There weren’t any contract releases that could offset this.

I have two questions.

So number one, a broadcaster that handled one of my shows was dropped due to low event ratings. This occurred a couple months prior to the current month, and for some reason I’m unable to add a new broadcaster, regardless of size. All of them contain the same message, “because Of recent occurrences were not confident in handling this event”, or something like that. Is there anything I can do to bypass this, either in editor or somewhere else?

The other question was in regards to momentum, and how it’s calculated. I’ve recently been getting shows in the 78-80 range, so the momentum value hovered around 78. I just put on the show that did an 88, yet my momentum dropped to 72? That doesn’t seem right. There weren’t any contract releases that could offset this.

To the first question, I don't think so.

They get paid for each time they are in TV, but you only pay travel and everything else once.

But if you cut a promo on another guys, which is off screen. Do you still pay for him? Like if He cuts a promo on a guy that is not on the tv show but he is gonna face him at the event?

But if you cut a promo on another guys, which is off screen. Do you still pay for him? Like if He cuts a promo on a guy that is not on the tv show but he is gonna face him at the event?

No. Otherwise you couldn't be able to do these segments with Absent Workers

So... if a guy keeps complaining that he wants to be called up from developmental and I just leave him there, is he eventually gonna sit out of his contract or is he just gonna get really pissed and complain until the contract is up and then he's not gonna re-sign?

So... if a guy keeps complaining that he wants to be called up from developmental and I just leave him there, is he eventually gonna sit out of his contract or is he just gonna get really pissed and complain until the contract is up and then he's not gonna re-sign?

What I have seen is that they just complain until you bring them up. Once up they are fine. Also if your developmental gets big enough, they will be fine down there forever.

Not sure if kept on the development roster if they will resign or not.

Training on Vacation?

I sent a worker on vacation, and have another off filming a TV Role.

They both have slots at my performance center training facility.

Do they still train while away; or should I take them off those slots for the time being? (both will be gone a couple of months)

What about other types of leaves? Injuries, maternity, etc.

It seems that if they are away I should take advantage, however temporarily, and fill those slots with available workers. However, I know I go to the gym when I am on vacation so maybe they do too ...

:confused:

P.S. The player's manual specifically says that injured workers do not use performance centers until they are healed. By extension does that also include filming/vacation?

Hello, how can I manipulate the broadcasting's minimum rating for tv shows? I'm just quite annoyed that one of my tv station wanted a very high minum rating for a tv show and I can only reach it if I make a match between two major stars and I'm not planning to book major stars every single week to a match. Thank you in advance

Hello, how can I manipulate the broadcasting's minimum rating for tv shows? I'm just quite annoyed that one of my tv station wanted a very high minum rating for a tv show and I can only reach it if I make a match between two major stars and I'm not planning to book major stars every single week to a match. Thank you in advance

Move to a lesser timeslot by negotiating with the broadcaster in question and choosing Adjust Timeslot.

I'm playing the 1996 Mod with WWF, and as I stroll into the Attitude Era, I'm thinking of dropping the Face/Heel Divide, or at least not enforcing the divide.

Before I do, just curious for those who have decided to play without the Face/Heel divide. As far as match ratings and booker notes go, was there any big differences you noticed when you didn't have that divide? Or is it just simply you're not penalized for Face vs Face/Heel vs Heel?

I'm playing the 1996 Mod with WWF, and as I stroll into the Attitude Era, I'm thinking of dropping the Face/Heel Divide, or at least not enforcing the divide.

Before I do, just curious for those who have decided to play without the Face/Heel divide. As far as match ratings and booker notes go, was there any big differences you noticed when you didn't have that divide? Or is it just simply you're not penalized for Face vs Face/Heel vs Heel?

I occasionally have a face vs face or heel vs heel matches when I have a strictly enforced face/heel divide. I know that there is some kind of minor penalty, but I haven't seen a noticeable difference in match grades from what I would expect from a face/heel match of similar workers.