Give Me Rules For A Game - Re-Rebooted

• 2 weeks later...

Back from the Future: Somehow, your user character had a premonition on what would happen in the distant future, and liked what they saw. As such, build a women division that will eventually be worth main eventing one of the big 4 PPVs with. However, their trip to the future was still watching WWE (and what a weird name it was), so "copy" the way current women roster is balanced, ethnicity wise, with a rule or "take or leave one". For instance, current roster only has two japanese women (Asuka and Sarray) so you're only allowed at most 3. Same for the hispanic women, etc etc.

You've got a Fiend in me: You know this trip from the future ? Yeah, they also loved the Fiend a lot, and thought Doink could do the same. Whether it's actually true or you'll only be able to go "midcard monster heel" high will be up to your decisions.

More than jobbers: While they did thrive at this role, the Bushwackers were worth more than a team of comedy jobbers. Give them one title reign of at least 3 months so they can at least get a reward for their work in WWF.

You deserve it !: Jake Roberts, Roddy Piper, Mr. Perfect, Owen Hart, Vader. All five of these men certainly deserved a shot at the World title, and you're going to give it to them. Or well, at least three of them.

Missed opportunity: Life is all about balance, and since you're going to give a title reign to the names listed above, some people won't ever be allowed to have one in order to balance it. For each of the 5 you'll decide to give a reign, pick at random one of the following who can never get the title: Sycho Sid, Kane, JBL, Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, Jeff Hardy.

🎶It's just a little Crush 🎶 : For the sake of the musical pun, give Brian Adams a year-long run at any title and turn him into a solid upper midcarder you'll keep until he retires, dies or does something stupid that leads to a scandal.

A story of Nepotism: At every show, pick at random two person in your roster you'll try to influence into a friendship. If it works, and one of them is either from the McMahon family or the current world champion, the other gets a push higher. If the two are from the McMahon family, the one able to get in the ring gets a title match, and if only one is but the other is the current world champion, the champion must win the next feud even if you intended the title to end. The same goes for relationships: if someone starts dating a member of the McMahon family or the current world champion, they also get a push.

2 hours ago, ArcheoOutOfNowhere said:

Back from the Future: Somehow, your user character had a premonition on what would happen in the distant future, and liked what they saw. As such, build a women division that will eventually be worth main eventing one of the big 4 PPVs with. However, their trip to the future was still watching WWE (and what a weird name it was), so "copy" the way current women roster is balanced, ethnicity wise, with a rule or "take or leave one". For instance, current roster only has two japanese women (Asuka and Sarray) so you're only allowed at most 3. Same for the hispanic women, etc etc.

You've got a Fiend in me: You know this trip from the future ? Yeah, they also loved the Fiend a lot, and thought Doink could do the same. Whether it's actually true or you'll only be able to go "midcard monster heel" high will be up to your decisions.

More than jobbers: While they did thrive at this role, the Bushwackers were worth more than a team of comedy jobbers. Give them one title reign of at least 3 months so they can at least get a reward for their work in WWF.

You deserve it !: Jake Roberts, Roddy Piper, Mr. Perfect, Owen Hart, Vader. All five of these men certainly deserved a shot at the World title, and you're going to give it to them. Or well, at least three of them.

Missed opportunity: Life is all about balance, and since you're going to give a title reign to the names listed above, some people won't ever be allowed to have one in order to balance it. For each of the 5 you'll decide to give a reign, pick at random one of the following who can never get the title: Sycho Sid, Kane, JBL, Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, Jeff Hardy.

🎶It's just a little Crush 🎶 : For the sake of the musical pun, give Brian Adams a year-long run at any title and turn him into a solid upper midcarder you'll keep until he retires, dies or does something stupid that leads to a scandal.

A story of Nepotism: At every show, pick at random two person in your roster you'll try to influence into a friendship. If it works, and one of them is either from the McMahon family or the current world champion, the other gets a push higher. If the two are from the McMahon family, the one able to get in the ring gets a title match, and if only one is but the other is the current world champion, the champion must win the next feud even if you intended the title to end. The same goes for relationships: if someone starts dating a member of the McMahon family or the current world champion, they also get a push.

These are awesome, thanks! I’m particularly looking forward to the push of Doink and Crush.

• 2 weeks later...

An eye for an eye: For every wrestler that, in real life, has left WWE for another company, you decide to keep, you have to fire one that, in real life, has never left before 2023. Obviously, you can also just decide to let their contract end if it's not too long left. The wrestler you'll fire/let go will depend on who you keep: if you keep Adam Cole, for instance, you'll have to fire another NXT Main Eventer instead. If you want to keep Rusev, who at that time was more or less in the midcard of Smackdown, then you'll have to fire another SD midcarder. Etc etc.

That's some serious Lucha things: Turn Lucha House Party into a serious, lucha stable that is seen as a legitimate threat for any heel (or faces if you turn them). You can add any luchador to it, as well as managers, but not have any of the original members leave.

The force is strong in this one: Using a randomizer, pick any wrestler from NXT/NXT UK and have them join the main roster, pushing them as high as you can organically (so you don't have to put the Universal title on them if they're really only ever going to be a decent midcarder at best). If the worker selected would be affected by the "An eye for an eye" rule, you don't have to fire someone to keep them.

Mr. Clean: Anyone considered toxic is fired automatically due to a brand new "Wellness Policy". Whether you decide to drug test everyone day 1 to avoid that kind of scandal is up to you.

A brand new toy: You know how you get a portrait for one worker whenever you click on "Advance one day" ? The first one you'll see has to be hired and used to the best of their abilities.

A logical evolution: In the next two years, someone who, in the save, won the top NXT/NXT UK title, a team who won the NXT Tag or NXT Uk Tag title, a guy who won the NXT North Am/Cruserweight title or NXT UK Heritage Cup, and a woman who won the NXT/NXT UK Women Championship must win their equivalent in the main roster. So either the champions on day 1, or those who'll win those title in the future (selected by yourself or the AI) must then do the same in the following two years in the main roster, but former champions do not count (so for instance, you can't cheese it and have Charlotte win a women title and consider it done for the women division since she's a former NXT champion).

Belt of Randomness (Luck +2): Create a new intergender belt with this rule: at every show of the champion's brand (and on PPVs), the title will be defended against someone randomly picked. You can decide if the champion keep its title or lose it, or for more randomness decide to let the Fates decide. The initial match must be Xavier Woods vs Tyler Breeze, with Woods winning it.

• 1 month later...

Home of HonorKeep the AEW and ROH rosters as separate as possible. You may only have 1 AEW wrestler win any sort of title, and you may only have one ex-WWE main roster wrestler win a title each year. 

An apology of sorts: If possible, sign Mayu Iwatami and give her a solid, respectable title reign.

Pure: Have 1 pure division match every 2 weeks, at minimum. Headline at least 1 major show with a Pure Title match.

• Like 2

A second chance at Glory: Every former ROH member under the age of 35 gets a 6 month contract (not necessarily at the same time) and a second chance at becoming a main eventer in their division, with a title win at, you guessed it, Glory By Honor. In other words, one man and one woman (you can add a tag team if you want) not currently in the roster but who was in the past must become one of your stars.

Honor-able people: You can't hire anyone caught in a scandal ever again.

Starr in their eyes: For absolutely no reason other than I had her in my roster during a Worldwide Wrestling Dojo save, hire Vita Von Starr and push her as high as she can organically grows.

Broken future: Whenever suitable, try to hire former ROH dojo trainees over people that would fit the same role but weren't. So, if for instance you need a woman that will essentially be the jobber to your women division, hire someone like Stella Grey or Gia Scott over someone like Brooke Havok.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, DoubleJ96 said:

Rules for a WCW lives 2001 save

- Who is X?
Hire a former Champion from the WWF or ECW and make him a Major Star

- 4 Pillars for WCW
Sean O'Haire, Buff Bagwell, Booker T and X, those are your for Pillars, One of them has to be in every PPV Main Event (Doesn't have to be the same guy)

- Clean up or eat shit
Send Scott Steiner to rehab. He has to pass a High Level Drug test or he can never have an On Screen win again.

- No Crystal Ball
John Cena, Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton can never join your Company

- Too Little, Too Late
Establish a proper Women's Division.

- Without you, this Company is nothing
For as long a both of them are in the Business, you will keep them under Contract.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2023 at 5:34 AM, Valkyria said:

- Who is X?
Hire a former Champion from the WWF or ECW and make him a Major Star

- 4 Pillars for WCW
Sean O'Haire, Buff Bagwell, Booker T and X, those are your for Pillars, One of them has to be in every PPV Main Event (Doesn't have to be the same guy)

- Clean up or eat shit
Send Scott Steiner to rehab. He has to pass a High Level Drug test or he can never have an On Screen win again.

- No Crystal Ball
John Cena, Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton can never join your Company

- Too Little, Too Late
Establish a proper Women's Division.

- Without you, this Company is nothing
For as long a both of them are in the Business, you will keep them under Contract.

Thank you! These should start me off 

• 3 weeks later...

need some rules/goals/direction for my game so i dont get bored

company is created and tiny located in great lakes region using a 2014 mod

Kevin Nash Took over as owner

Carly Colon is our world champion

tag teams are

Los Ben Dejos(Eddie Cruz/Jay Rios)

No Remorse(Mike Van Slyke and Mike Kevin Graham *tag champs*

Pearl Slam(Cody Hall(Gunner Miller)

Humberto Carillo and Angel Garza

rest of roster posted in pic

Brendon,Vaughn,Miller,Sherman are all randomly created by training facilities

any help would be appreciated 

Screenshot 5_16_2023 1_45_06 AM.png

4 minutes ago, suplexclub said:

I've just started a Jan 2006 WWE save and would enjoy some rules to make it more exciting. I'm hoping to fix up the women's division and want to play it close enough to reality (regarding hirings etc) if that helps.

World Top 10: According to cagematch, in 2006, the 10 busiest wrestlers within WWE were Cena, Edge, Carlito, Triple H, Shelton Benjamin, RVD, Finlay, Lashley, Matt Hardy and Kane. Of those that never won, or didn't win more than one World title (so, Carlito, Benjamin, Finlay, RVD and Matt Hardy), have them share together 10 world titles: for instance, you could decide to go for RVD 4, Carlito 3, and Benjamin 3, or just share them equitably.

I want to believe: The Highlanders. The Basham Brothers. The Dicks. All three of these teams were highly forgettable, but it doesn't have to be, right ? One of those three must therefore become that team that somehow will keep being used in storylines here and there over the years.

Sharp-Dressed (wo)Men: Stipulations like "Evening Gown Match", "Bikini match", "Bra and Panties", ... will never ever be considered again.

... They had a match in WWE ?! In 20XX ?!: For every year, find and push to at least a midcard-level one worker that had less than 3 matches in WWE before they became (kinda) famous (either in WWE or somewhere else). For 2006, that would leave you with choices like Corey Graves, Robbie E/Robert Stone, Raymond Rowe, Mercedes Martinez, Cheerleader Melissa, Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose, Caprice Coleman, Doug Williams, etc.

We should have realised, our bad: Every talented women who ever jobbed for one match in WWE has priority over every women who never did when it comes to recruiting.

NXT before it was cool: Every year you go over 100M in the bank, create a new NXT (if not in name, at least in spirit) in a new area. The first two have to be in the US and the UK, but every other ones can be wherever you want. Hire local workers under 30 to populate them if you can.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Restarting a game I tried to do a while back. I actually mentioned it in this thread, but never got a response.

I'm doing a custom company in the CVerse. The product is Comic Book Light with a strict face/heel divide and integrated wrestling. I'm starting with Tiny size and $50,000 in the bank. The UC is a custom non-wrestler with good entertainment skills. I think I'm going to start right away with a short TV show and may or may not also do events.

1 hour ago, awesomenessofme1 said:

Restarting a game I tried to do a while back. I actually mentioned it in this thread, but never got a response.

I'm doing a custom company in the CVerse. The product is Comic Book Light with a strict face/heel divide and integrated wrestling. I'm starting with Tiny size and $50,000 in the bank. The UC is a custom non-wrestler with good entertainment skills. I think I'm going to start right away with a short TV show and may or may not also do events.

What region, starting roster, ect

35 minutes ago, HiPlus said:

What region, starting roster, ect

Great Lakes. I don't have a specific roster in mind, more criteria. They need to have decent Charisma and a good look. Entertainment skills help, but they're not 100% necessary. And if I can think of fun gimmicks for them, that's obvious a huge plus. I do have a short list of people I'm definitely looking at.

Aldous Blackfriar
Fro Sure
Garry The Entertainer
Joffy Laine
Xavi Ferrera
Young & Wasted (maybe as singles competitors at first, not sure if I'll have a proper tag division)
Zippy Deverell
I've also got a few custom wrestlers that I'm almost certainly going to sign, including one with a vampire gimmick and one who's Santa Claus.

5 hours ago, mjmiller2010 said:

Going to start a WWE save on the newest RWC so would love some additional rules to go with the ones the game gives me too.

53 minutes ago, PaperMachete said:

I'll second some rules for a WWE save on the newest RWC if anyone feels to make even more rules 😃

If you folks don't mind duplicates... Here's a dozen or so, take your pick of as many or as few as you like. Please do keep me posted with what comes from this save!

Give the People What They Want:
Any performer who gets over naturally- "groundswell of support" must be put in a major storyline with a major PPV match, and at least 1 must win a title each year.

Sasha's dream:
Raise the popularity and prestige of the Women's tag team titles significantly.

We Run This Show:

Create a babyface faction that has never existed in any other iteration. (Aka no Hurt Business. Well, you can, but it doesn't count for this goal.) They must hold at least two titles concurrently at some point.

Tag Team Turmoil:

Have at least one MOTN tag team title match on a PPV. Also, split the belts in a logical way.

Paid your dues:

Give a 40+ year old wrestler a world title. Someone who can still put on consistently good matches. This wrestler must have never held the world title before, or have not held it for a decade.

Star-Maker
Every year, at least one MITB case must be given to a wrestler who has never held the world title and is under 30. At least half of them must cash in successfully.

Breaking the formula:

Do something really outside the lines of WWE's formula. Have a truly unexpected cash-in. Run another Cruiserweight Classic. Something that's a little different than what WWE would "normally" do.
Stars and Stardom:

Sign a major Japanese women's wrestler: At least one, but no more than two of (Giulia, Suzu Suzuki, Mayu Iwatani, KAIRI, Starlight Kid, Utami Hayashishta). Exactly one of the following: (Miyu Yamashita, Shoko Nakajima, Yuka Sazaki) At least one must hold a title within a year of their main roster debut.

Save the Indies:

You may hire no more than two wrestlers from any one promotion.

Everybody needs friends:
A former male World Champion who has never held WWE tag team titles must partner with a wrestler no higher than recognizable and win the tag titles. This storyline cannot end with either worker turning on each other. Also, the two cannot be part of a faction.

I have a dream:

At most one newly-established faction can all be one race. (EXCEPTION: Due to the small roster size and lack of diversity, an all-white women's stable may be formed) Branch out, people!

Loyalty is rewarded:

Any worker who comes over from AEW or turns down an equal or higher-paid offer from AEW must be kept with positive morale at all times, barring significant unforeseen incidents.