Give Me Rules For A Game - Re-Rebooted

11 hours ago, rufc4eva said:

Thinking about starting a Impact save on most recent RWC where Jeff Jarrett returns as CEO and tries to take them back to the original vision (X division and KO importance, being an alternative to WWE etc.) he had in early TNA so would love some rules for this

Shine Bright

Trinity must either have the title or be feuding for the title for the next 12 months to help establish the KO Division and in this time must Main Event a show. 

Ain't no place for the old or heavy

No one above the age of 35 or heavier than 250lbs is allowed to compete for the x-division title. (Can adjust this size to better suit your feel for the division)

Feast or Fired

Feast or Fired must return but no one below Well Known popularity can compete in it each year and if they are fired can't return for 12 months. (Psycho Mode: Random Generator the Briefcases) 

Not a retirement home

No one above the age of 38 can be hired besides TNA Hall of Famers on for one off shows.  

Breezango Returns

Dirty Dango must reunite with Tyler Breeze under a new tag-team name and must capture the tag-team titles.

Impact Originals

Select 3 guys under 30 years old who have never been on WWE TV or AEW TV and have them Main Event for an Impact title in the next year in a triple threat. From these three only one can hold the Impact Championship, only one can hold a tag-team champion and only one can ever be X-Division Champion. You must do everything you can to keep them on your roster long term. They can all still compete and hold the Digital Media Championship, and can compete for but not win the other titles.

Edited by HiPlus
  • Like 1

Not sure if this is the proper thread but, Does anyone have neat idea for a narrative I can create to make NOTBPW broke so i can buy them? I'm playing Alt Cornellverse and I want to Eliminate them but every decent sized company in this world have infinite money even with the Economy about to hit zero.

On 8/9/2023 at 4:32 PM, MidKnightDreary said:

Let's see what I can do:

An Old Family Heirloom: Raise the prestige of the Opera Cup.

Anti-Trust: Sign your world champions to long-term contracts.

Fusion: You must have different aims for each match on your weekly TV shows.

It's about time: Sign a TV deal and keep it consistent as much as possible.

Featherweights: Build your women's division, and main event a PPV with a Featherweight title match.

bk4egqkyZAVX8e9-i-mh7ixloD0pnTkJqnhnBjmK

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Original_Broski said:

Can I please get some rules for an AEW save? August 2023 database but I'm moving up the timeline so that CM Punk has been fired.

The End of Toxicity: Any worker caught fighting another backstage is fired, period.

Fresh blood: Your next two champions for every belt can't be former WWE/NXT/NJPW champions, unless they've already been AEW champions.

Mucha Lucha: Bring a masked luchador to stardom, so they'll be remembered as fondly as Rey Misterio in the US.

Which one are you, already ?: You can only have one people for each first name, and have to either fire/rebrand the ones you don't choose. For instance, you have Matt Hardy, Matt Jackson, Matt Sydal and Matt Menard, but can only keep one under the name "Matt", the others three having to either be let go or renamed.

AEW World Tour: Every year, you must have one PPV in a region other than the US, and you can't have the same region picked two years in a row. So next year, you can't have another Wembley show, but you could have one in Paris, Tokyo or Mexico if you want.

Random is my Jam: Every month, have the challenger for a title be picked at random amongst every person that has, according to cagematch, participated in a match of the year we're in. So, for August, you might end up with Powerhouse Hobbs challenging for the TNT Championship, but in September have to justify Carlie Bravo or Liiza Hall getting a title shot.

Focus on ourselves, we must: Only your own titles can be defended during your shows, unless the challenger(s)/champion(s) also have a title in a company you're allied to.

Trigger Happy: For each show you book, have a dark match be one of your workers against a local, unemployed worker. If the unemployed one has a performance over 50, give them a year long contract, and if over 30, a 6 months-one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarmonyOfDissonance said:

I'd love to get some WWE 2013 rules. A bit of a what happened if Punk didn't leave, or Bryan didn't get hurt. I'll be forever in your debt! Also going to have some caws mingling around in the independents for a bit, so do with that what you will!

Everything but the ice cream bars: Give CM Punk at least 6 months off like he wanted, then when he's back he finally gets his WM Main Event he always wanted. HARD MODE: No Rumble win but you don't have to do that. 

NXT IS the Future...for better or worse: Vince takes NXT seriously this time. Whoever wins the NXT title is guaranteed a solid future in the main roster, but whoever doesn't has a very low ceiling if they get called up. 

Women's Revolution: It actually happens this time, the women get their own PPV too whenever you want it... but Stephanie is uncomfortably involved perhaps as comissioner of the division or something. 

Sierra Hotel India Echo Loser Delta: One of the three SHIELD members never gets a world title win unless they get a singular reign by winning the fabled "SHIELD triple threat".

And two to make use of your guys instead of going on a hiring spree, treat them as optional if you want: 

1. No TNA guys 

2. No people from the indies the WWE actually signed. Different luchadors, different Japanese guys, your own CAWs. Just make a messed up alternate universe.

I'm Booking a 92 mod. Playing as WWF. Would totally enjoy if someone can kindly give me some rules for the save. I usually play Cornell Verse, so this is my first RW save since TEW16. Looking to make it into a Long-Term save. A rule I have for each save is to book for at least 5 years before I get bored or lose motivation. Hope someone has some good and interesting rules I can bring into the game that can make it fun for Long-Term Booking.

On 9/12/2023 at 7:05 AM, nob0t said:

I'm Booking a 92 mod. Playing as WWF. Would totally enjoy if someone can kindly give me some rules for the save. I usually play Cornell Verse, so this is my first RW save since TEW16. Looking to make it into a Long-Term save. A rule I have for each save is to book for at least 5 years before I get bored or lose motivation. Hope someone has some good and interesting rules I can bring into the game that can make it fun for Long-Term Booking.

Random Rumble: take all the original 30 names involved in the irl ‘92 Royal Rumble and using a random generator select your new WWF Champion. You then have the challenge of potentially trying to make someone new a main event player.

The New Generation: All your signings for the first year must not of worked for the company before this point.

The Steroid Scandal: Any of your workers get popped for steroids they must be fired, no exceptions !

Hulkamania 2.0: Pick anyone you like already on the roster that isn’t upper midcard or above at the start of the save and build them to take Hogan’s spot as the face of the company while the Hulkster must be slowly transitioned to the midcard.

Teamwork Makes Dreamwork: One of your big four PPV’s must be main evented by a tag team title match to show the importance of the division.

A New Division: You must either form a Women’s division or a Light Heavyweight division and create a new title for it.

• Like 1

I'm starting a save with ECW from their conception at the start of 1992. I'm going to be controlling Paul Heyman and I'm going to try and stick to the ECW ethos as close as possible but hopefully in the long run become the number 1 company in the world. The starting roster is pretty bare bones, Ivan Koloff and Eddie Gilbert are our only big names but there are a few young guys that go on to become synonymous with ECW, namely Sandman, Stevie Richards and the Pitbulls. We are still currently a part of the NWA, and WCW and NJPW are also members so we can loan talent from them potentially.

Any suggestions for rules and restrictions would be greatly appreciated, the more the better.

5 hours ago, KingKennit said:

I'm starting a save with ECW from their conception at the start of 1992. I'm going to be controlling Paul Heyman and I'm going to try and stick to the ECW ethos as close as possible but hopefully in the long run become the number 1 company in the world. The starting roster is pretty bare bones, Ivan Koloff and Eddie Gilbert are our only big names but there are a few young guys that go on to become synonymous with ECW, namely Sandman, Stevie Richards and the Pitbulls. We are still currently a part of the NWA, and WCW and NJPW are also members so we can loan talent from them potentially.

Any suggestions for rules and restrictions would be greatly appreciated, the more the better.

King of Philadelphia - Within two years of the start of your save, Eddie Gilbert must set the record for most heavyweight title reigns in company history. For as long as Gilbert is employed by ECW, he must continue to hold that record. If he dies in your employ, his world title record can be MET by other roster members, but it can never be EXCEEDED.

Alternate History - If Tommy Dreamer and Raven happen to be employed by ECW at the same time, they can never have a singles match against each other.

What Could Have Been - When he debuts, you must offer a contract to Kurt Angle. By the end of his first year with your company, he must have won a singles title.

They Came From Dudleyville - In April 1996, debut the Dudley Boyz. By the end of the year, expand the Dudley family to five members. You may not use any member of the historical Dudley Boyz in order to fulfill this goal.

Radicalization - Of Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn, and Dean Malenko, pick the following:

• One must be hired and become world champion
  • Two must be hired and made into a tag team, but neither can ever become world champion
  • One can never be hired by ECW

Day of the Warrior - As soon as he will accept negotiations with your company, you must sign the Ultimate Warrior and debut him in a world title program. He must come out victorious in that program.

• If you have not yet fulfilled this goal by 1996, you may instead choose to fulfill this goal with The Renegade.

New Blood Rising - You cannot sign an active wrestler over the age of 40 to a new contract - unless that wrestler is Terry Funk. (Extending existing contracts is allowed.)

International Incident - By the end of the first month your company is Small-sized, you must create and maintain a talent trading agreement with one or more Japanese promotions and one or more Mexican promotions at all times. You must feature at least one borrowed foreign talent on each show.

Edited by The Superman 3 of People
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2023 at 5:02 PM, The Superman 3 of People said:

King of Philadelphia - Within two years of the start of your save, Eddie Gilbert must set the record for most heavyweight title reigns in company history. For as long as Gilbert is employed by ECW, he must continue to hold that record. If he dies in your employ, his world title record can be MET by other roster members, but it can never be EXCEEDED.

Alternate History - If Tommy Dreamer and Raven happen to be employed by ECW at the same time, they can never have a singles match against each other.

What Could Have Been - When he debuts, you must offer a contract to Kurt Angle. By the end of his first year with your company, he must have won a singles title.

They Came From Dudleyville - In April 1996, debut the Dudley Boyz. By the end of the year, expand the Dudley family to five members. You may not use any member of the historical Dudley Boyz in order to fulfill this goal.

Radicalization - Of Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn, and Dean Malenko, pick the following:

• One must be hired and become world champion
  • Two must be hired and made into a tag team, but neither can ever become world champion
  • One can never be hired by ECW

Day of the Warrior - As soon as he will accept negotiations with your company, you must sign the Ultimate Warrior and debut him in a world title program. He must come out victorious in that program.

• If you have not yet fulfilled this goal by 1996, you may instead choose to fulfill this goal with The Renegade.

New Blood Rising - You cannot sign an active wrestler over the age of 40 to a new contract - unless that wrestler is Terry Funk. (Extending existing contracts is allowed.)

International Incident - By the end of the first month your company is Small-sized, you must create and maintain a talent trading agreement with one or more Japanese promotions and one or more Mexican promotions at all times. You must feature at least one borrowed foreign talent on each show.

These are all great, thank you! 

Edited by KingKennit

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, James The Animator said:

New Faces On Top: For the next five years, you must award the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship to one wrestler who has never previously held the title (or the preceding Heavyweight title) each year.

Giving The Veterans Their Due: For the next three years, you must award the NEVER Openweight Championship to one wrestler who is 50+ and has never held the title each year.

LIJ Domination: If you run Naito and SANADA as the next Wrestle Kingdom main event, you must have either EVIL or Shingo subsequently defeat the winner of that match for the title. The one you didn't pick then must defeat the one you did pick before the cycle can be broken.

Only Running The Classics: Hiroshi Tanahashi can only challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship if Kazuchika Okada is the champion.

Student Surpasses Teacher: If Minoru Suzuki retires, you must have him lose to either Taichi, Zack Sabre Jr, or El Desperado in his final match.

All Or Nothing: If David Finlay does not win either the World Heavyweight Championship or the G1 Climax by the end of 2024, Bullet Club must be disbanded.

Public Humiliation As Discipline: If one of your wrestlers injures another with a botch or starts a backstage fight and then loses said fight, the offending wrestler must lose clean to Toru Yano on a main show (no dark matches) within three months. If Yano is injured, then Ryusuke Taguchi fills in.

Sober House… of Torture?: If one of your wrestlers tests positive/gets arrested/has any addiction-related incident that prompts disciplinary action, you must talk to them and try to make them drop their habit. If they drop the habit, they must lose to EVIL, SHO, and Yujiro Takahashi clean within four months. If they refuse or you simply don't want them anymore, they must be fired and blacklisted, never to return.

These are great! Thank you!

I am starting a new Save in the recent Real World update Mod by the Who.

I am playing as Impact Wrestling, User Avatar is Kevin Nash. I hired Tessa Blanchard and Mercedes Mone and moved the Product to feature Intergender Wrestling. Can anybody give me some rules?

(FYI The plan is to make X Division title a male only title and turn the Social Media Title into a secondary Intergender Title) 

Edited by Valkyria

1 hour ago, Valkyria said:

I am starting a new Save in the recent Real World update Mod by the Who.

I am playing as Impact Wrestling, User Avatar is Kevin Nash. I hired Tessa Blanchard and Mercedes Mone and moved the Product to feature Intergender Wrestling. Can anybody give me some rules?

(FYI The plan is to make X Division title a male only title and turn the Social Media Title into a secondary Intergender Title) 

Meteoric Rise: Pick an unimportant wrestler from your roster and push them to major star status within a year. (Hard mode: Use a random number generator to pick the unimportant wrestler.

Total Domination: Have a stable hold all the belts of either the men's or women's division at the same time. (World, Tag, X division and Digital Media or Knockouts, Knockouts tag and Digital Media)

Second Time Lucky: Have a female wrestler recreate what should have been the groundbreaking world title run of Tessa Blanchard. (Unless you really just want the World title to be male only)

Foreign Imports: Bring in wrestlers from 3 of the other game areas (British Isles, Europe, Japan, Mexico, India and Australia) who aren't already familiar to American audiences (let's say whatever the unimportant/recognisable threshold is in your company, they must be below that in the USA), and have them all win titles of your choice.

Feast or Fired: Run a Feast or Fired match between the 8 most popular wrestlers on your roster, including or excluding current champions, it's up to you. You do not necessarily have to fire the wrestler who picks the fired briefcase, as long as you work it into a storyline. (Hard mode: Use a random number generator to pick who gets which briefcase)

All Night Long: Have a PPV be main evented by match that goes at least 60 minutes.

You've Still Got It: Give a wrestler who is at least 50 years of age a run with the world title.

Feeling Festive: Come up with storylines revolving around Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's day.

I'm starting a SWF save in Cverse97, such an interesting timeline in the series. Looking for some rules, am toying with the idea of creating a Women's Division. Any rules, restrictions and long-term concepts will be greatly appreciated.

10 hours ago, James The Animator said:

I'm only tangentially familiar with the 1997 mod, but let's go.

Let Them Eat the Indies: If HGC offers a contract to somebody from the North American indies and not your roster, you cannot make a counter offer.

Changing History: You must keep with the canon of SWF world title changes… except for one reign before the year 2000 to someone who never held the title in normal C-Verse canon.

The Hype Deferred: You cannot sign The Hype unless you can get him to drop all his bad habits.

Youth Movement: None of your champions can be 40 or older until the year 2000.

We Make Stars Here: If you cannot get Tommy Cornell to Star perception or higher by the time his contract runs out, you have to let him walk.

The Greatest Worker in the World: Sam Keith should compete in the headline match of eight pay-per-views each year and at least one Supreme TV each month.

The Good Timeline: Even though Richard Eisen and Nemesis despise each other, you must pull out all the stops to make sure DAVE doesn’t lose the East Coast Wars. Notice I didn't say "win".

What the People Want to See: Any female worker needs to have 90+ sex appeal to get more than one segment on the show.

Awesome dude thanks! Totally enjoy the rules you have sent!

For all four companies:

Maybe you're right: sign all five workers given to you by the "Hidden Gems" section. One of them must end up the World champion, one have a 1+ year long reign with a midcard title, two become a tag team for however long you'll sign them for and win the title at least once, and the last one have his own stable with a decent storyline attached to it. If you have a woman or more, she can replace any of the goals above but the tag one (unless there are two for WWE, in which case the women tag title counts). If a same worker is in the list for multiple companies, pick the one you think they'd fit best in, and replace them in the list by the first worker you'll get when loading a new day.

One of a kind: One male and one female worker must win the top title in all four companies, and once they've won the fourth title, must stay in that company until they retire.

This is just a tribute: If someone who has been in WWE/NXT as well as one of the other two companies dies, you must have a tribute show for them, featuring workers of all the companies they've worked for, as well as (if possible) their friends and family members.

Uncharted territories: Each of the company must have its own "territory" to explore, where they'll pick new workers without the other being able to steal them save for one per year. So for example, you can decide that WWE have Japan, but then they won't be able to sign Mexican workers because it's AEW's territory, while Europe will be NXT's and Oceania will be Impact's. For extra giggles, you can also randomize who has who, with the last two non-explored zones (so, in this example, Canada and India) being a free for all.

Romeo and Juliet: Couples must work for the same company, so if you have intercompanies workers (including WWE + NXT), you have to use a randomizer to decide who gets the second member of the couple. For instance, in the Jimmy Uso/Trinity couple, you might end up with Trinity back in WWE, or have to fire Jimmy so he can sign with Impact.

For the WWE/NXT Universe:

Foretold by the stars: Any wrestler winning a title in NXT must later win its counterpart in the main roster, no exception allowed (but for those that did so before you started the game, where you can choose whether you want it or not). So if you decide to have Noam Dar win the NXT title, he must later become either Universal or Heavyweight champion, if Javier Bernal wins the NA title he must later become US or IC champ, etc etc.

I'm so Bouncy: At least one person must in the next five years win a title in NXT, then in the main roster, then NXT, then main roster again. The titles do not have to be the same.

We're everywhere: Have a stable have members in both Raw, Smackdown, and NXT (as well as any brands you might want later).

For AEW/Impact:

Papa's got a brand New Bag: You're only allowed one former WWE/NXT worker every 6 months, unless it's on a loan or for a tribute show. None of them can win the title in their first year within their new company unless they're over 75 in pop. Workers affected by the "Romeo and Juliet" rule do not count !

You're hot then you're cold: If a worker stays for more than a year in the "Who's Not" category of your creative meetings, they have to be fired and be hired by the other non-WWE Universe company, and have a whole year to enter the "Who's Hot" one for their new place. If they fail to achieve so, they can't be hired again for either AEW or Impact during the next three years.

For AEW/WWE:

The Alphabet Song: Considering the massive sizes of their roster, have for one of the two companies a worker for each letter win a title in alphabetical order. Say you've picked AEW for this rule: the first title change you'll have must have for its new champion a worker whose name starts with A (Adam Page, Adam Cole, Andrade, Athena, whatever). You can then change in the next three months any champions you want, but after that, can only do so with a worker whose name starts with B, etc. Tag teams, stables and name changes do count for that rule, but they then have to use that name for at least a whole year, and you're allowed to create a title just for that purpose (wink wink 24/7 title wink wink)

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2023 at 2:39 PM, MrIdel65 said:

Rules for an AEW save starting the show after WrestleDream? Long term and short term.

WCW 2.0 - any wrestler signed from WWE must be treated like a major star regardless of overness and win the world title in their division (men’s/women’s). This includes the recent WWE releases.

Workhorse Titles - the TBS and TNT titles must be treated as workhorse championships and as such only wrestlers who post good match results consistently can win these titles.

Going Extreme - if you decide to keep the FTW title then you must use it as your hardcore title as a way to differentiate it from your many other titles.

The Four Pillars - Of the four pillars (MJF, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara, Jack Perry) all must have had world title runs within three years of your start date.

One Last Time - You may only run FTR vs The Young Bucks one last time.

The Forbidden Door - have a superstar from NJPW win your World title at some point.

Blacklisted - you may never rehire CM Punk.

In Timeout - anyone caught fighting backstage must be suspended for a lengthy period if they do it again they are fired, no exceptions.