January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

• 1 month later...
Just a question... Can I set my start date to September 2002?? I stopped running my fed from EWR then and I want to carry/add it over to TEW 2020. You know, me and my 27 World title reigns have to account somewhere for it. Lol.

I mean, you can, but you would have to do a lot of editing to the database. Changing the date doesn't automatically do hundreds of hours of work.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if this has been addressed yet or not, and I have the last update (sep, 2020) instead of the current one, but Nicho el Millionario and Psicosis II are the same person I believe (duplicate). It's possible that I might just be confused on the Psicosis gimmick, but I typed in Psicosis into the search bar and Nicho el Millionario popped up, but when I looked over the AAA roster Psicosis was on the roster as well (it's the same person in the pic).

Not sure if this has been addressed yet or not, and I have the last update (sep, 2020) instead of the current one, but Nicho el Millionario and Psicosis II are the same person I believe (duplicate). It's possible that I might just be confused on the Psicosis gimmick, but I typed in Psicosis into the search bar and Nicho el Millionario popped up, but when I looked over the AAA roster Psicosis was on the roster as well (it's the same person in the pic).

Nicho is the original Psicosis. Him and Psicosis II are two different people

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If this ever gets updated, OVW needs moved to Mid Atlantic. In TEW, Kentucky is in Mid Atlantic, not Great Lakes. Also, all the KY venues need relocated to Mid Atlantic as well.

Wait, what??? They have never been in Mid Atlantic ever in the history of the game. The only argument has ever been South East or Great Lakes with them always having to be in the SE due to Memphis/CWA wrestling. Mid Atlantic makes no sense whatsoever.

Wait, what??? They have never been in Mid Atlantic ever in the history of the game. The only argument has ever been South East or Great Lakes with them always having to be in the SE due to Memphis/CWA wrestling. Mid Atlantic makes no sense whatsoever.

Clearly you haven't looked around TEW2020. These maps are based on the data from TEW2020.

http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547186

Clearly you haven't looked around TEW2020. These maps are based on the data from TEW2020.

http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547186

Well, that's reason #5,082 that TEW20 is utter garbage. Clearly, the US inner circle needs a geography lesson as I can't blame a Brit for not knowing how stupid this is. I'd ask why the change, but I just don't care. The game is so bad it has kept me from playing the golden 2016 version. Breaking everything just because you don't like how people were playing your game is dumb.

There are only a few sparsely-populated counties that get WV or NC tv whereas any carryover is from OH, IN, IL, TN, or MO. There is absolutely no logical reason for this change, and I hope every mod maker ignores it.

Well, that's reason #5,082 that TEW20 is utter garbage. Clearly, the US inner circle needs a geography lesson as I can't blame a Brit for not knowing how stupid this is. I'd ask why the change, but I just don't care. The game is so bad it has kept me from playing the golden 2016 version. Breaking everything just because you don't like how people were playing your game is dumb.

There are only a few sparsely-populated counties that get WV or NC tv whereas any carryover is from OH, IN, IL, TN, or MO. There is absolutely no logical reason for this change, and I hope every mod maker ignores it.

It's really not that big of a deal

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...