January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

Can you give me some examples as to why it can spiral out of control?

It was really my own fault and mishandling of incidents.

Though, you may want to look at the yet to debut workers you imported from other mods. Kota Ibushi immediately comes to mind, when he enters wrestling with 75 pop across Japan, and 40 across USA. That alone caused NJPW to swoop in with a $67,000 a month offer to a rookie when I tried to bring him to TNA.

Though, you may want to look at the yet to debut workers you imported from other mods. Kota Ibushi immediately comes to mind, when he enters wrestling with 75 pop across Japan, and 40 across USA. That alone caused NJPW to swoop in with a $67,000 a month offer to a rookie when I tried to bring him to TNA.

Yeah, I saw the same for Go Shiozaki as well, he starts out with 56 pop in Japan and really good stats like 90 basics and 70 psychology when he's only just a young boy when he debuts.

Okay, exactly what is the logic behind the smaller companies getting rather ridiculous TV deals? Yes, it'll keep companies like MLW alive (with their $100k/week payment from Sunshine Network for Underground), but if a small company can't make it without those deals while paying people $20-50 & travel per appearance, isn't that a major problem with the game itself?

In 2013 (Since it didn't get posted here until very late in the cycle of the game, I never played it in 2016), almost all of those companies closed within a year or so, so it's not like they were doing well in TEW before the TV attendance nerfing. It made it a great Road to Glory mod if you didn't want to play WWE or TNA with all that free pop you could get. Right now, those TV deals just break any immersion I can get into the game. I mean TNA drawing 450 for their weekly PPV (because it's set to TV, I guess to have a lower show target) is just insane.

I just don't know. I'm quite frustrated with the game right now, and this is adding to it because small companies should be able to make it on their own, which doesn't look to be the case. You need to get to 65 pop to have any company work at which point finances become ludicrous. I know you're doing your best, and the mod looks really good. Just not sure the game is in a state to showcase it.

Okay, exactly what is the logic behind the smaller companies getting rather ridiculous TV deals? Yes, it'll keep companies like MLW alive (with their $100k/week payment from Sunshine Network for Underground), but if a small company can't make it without those deals while paying people $20-50 & travel per appearance, isn't that a major problem with the game itself?

In 2013 (Since it didn't get posted here until very late in the cycle of the game, I never played it in 2016), almost all of those companies closed within a year or so, so it's not like they were doing well in TEW before the TV attendance nerfing. It made it a great Road to Glory mod if you didn't want to play WWE or TNA with all that free pop you could get. Right now, those TV deals just break any immersion I can get into the game. I mean TNA drawing 450 for their weekly PPV (because it's set to TV, I guess to have a lower show target) is just insane.

I just don't know. I'm quite frustrated with the game right now, and this is adding to it because small companies should be able to make it on their own, which doesn't look to be the case. You need to get to 65 pop to have any company work at which point finances become ludicrous. I know you're doing your best, and the mod looks really good. Just not sure the game is in a state to showcase it.

I appreciate you're feedback on the companies being paid by the broadcaster. I wanted to try it and wasn't sure and wanted to see what people said. Do you feel I need to make it all $0? So is my mod ruining your current experience or is it the actual game itself?

Awesome work so far. I'm just getting back into TEW for the first time since the EWR days and this has been go to mod. It's right about where I quit watching wrestling and I love being able to take those storylines to new places.

I'll do my best to give feedback when I can, but I'm still learning TEW so I'm not sure what is the mods shortcomings and what is the game's fault.

I plan on starting a new game tonight, but will wait until an update comes along so I can do some testing. I've been trying to splinter WWE into 5 different Brands. A main brand, a lightweight brand, a women's brand, a development brand and a silver-age brand that only does shows overseas. It's pretty much been a trainwreck so far. But I think that's more my doing than anything.

Awesome work so far. I'm just getting back into TEW for the first time since the EWR days and this has been go to mod. It's right about where I quit watching wrestling and I love being able to take those storylines to new places.

I'll do my best to give feedback when I can, but I'm still learning TEW so I'm not sure what is the mods shortcomings and what is the game's fault.

I plan on starting a new game tonight, but will wait until an update comes along so I can do some testing. I've been trying to splinter WWE into 5 different Brands. A main brand, a lightweight brand, a women's brand, a development brand and a silver-age brand that only does shows overseas. It's pretty much been a trainwreck so far. But I think that's more my doing than anything.

Update will come out in the next hour or two

Also, I'm not sure why you're getting hot with me, Seems like your problem is with the game and Adam Ryland and not my mod and me

Also, I'm not sure why you're getting hot with me, Seems like your problem is with the game and Adam Ryland and not my mod and me

Ugh...the whole you can't get the intent of the comment through on the internet because how you say something is way more than what it appears on the board.

I was just asking why all the TV deals were structured that way. If it was "I've tested this a lot and everyone goes broke because the game needs serious help for any smaller feds." I'd just wish you'd be more vocal so Adam could fix the game. That's all. If it was for some other reason, fine. I'm thrilled that you've picked up the mod from iDOL. It was one of my 2 favorite mods from 2013. The stats are really good, and I didn't see anything glaring to mention other than the TV deals. That's a great thing in these early days of mods converting over from 2016 to 2020.

It's just shocking that small feds need that big of a weekly bailout considering they're paying $20-50 plus travel whereas with 2013 you could understand as they were getting $200-400 or more. I'm doubtful original MLW ever had a bankroll the size of what they would have lost after one TV show if not for the payout.

You're not entirely wrong, my philosophy would be to let these companies die. No mod is going to meet your exact opinion.

I spend a handful of hours modding and tweaking promotions, stats, TV deals etc. to fit, but the mod gets me 95% of the way. As I find stuff I keep tweaking, I copy my modified database somewhere else on my HDD as a backup so I can use that one as the starting point later if/when I get a new PC etc. I do this with any and every mod I use all the way back to TEW04.

<p>I would suggest changing the attributes of Buff E and Mase, the Christopher St. Connection.</p><p> </p><p>

They're set as 100% Faces, but they made very effective heels in the early 2000's because of their gimmick and the lack of acceptance from a large portion of people.</p>

<p>Just wondering how you're doing the Future Workers that you're importing? Do you plan to go back and nerf some of the stats and overness? A lot of database creators/modders seem to give Future workers the stats they would have later rather than the stats they should have when debuting which ends up with guys who become amazing workers to be that way from the start. </p><p> </p><p>

Just wondering what kind of realism you plan to go with on that and where your thinking is.</p>

Just wondering how you're doing the Future Workers that you're importing? Do you plan to go back and nerf some of the stats and overness? A lot of database creators/modders seem to give Future workers the stats they would have later rather than the stats they should have when debuting which ends up with guys who become amazing workers to be that way from the start.

Just wondering what kind of realism you plan to go with on that and where your thinking is.

I actually have fixed a lot of future workers stats

<p>I'm new to 2020 so forgive me if what I'm saying is wrong, but you appear to have announcers like Jim Ross and Tony Schiavone (I haven't checked anyone else) set to a Staff Member gimmick labelled as Legitimate, while they also have the Can't Play Legitimate attribute checked. Wouldn't that cause them to incur needless penalties? Maybe try changing the Staff Member gimmicks to Realistic instead? Or removing the attribute?</p><p> </p><p>

Forgive me if this has been brought up already and thanks for all the hard work you're putting in! This is the first set of data I'm using for 2020 and I'm stoked that it exists in such a complete form already.</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT - Just realized they appear to be set as Realistic on worker contracts, thankfully, but are Legitimate on their default gimmicks.</p>