War Of The Immortals Mod

Any specific reason why Aubrey Edwards, signed to AEW as a ref, has 0 in refereeing?

No, will be fixed.

Awesome. Thanks. A few other people I couldn't find were Reiser Bowden (the Mid South Ring Announcer) and Mighty Wilbur. I don't know how much of a demand Mighty Wilbur would have though.

I love this mod

Next update will probably involve a lot of territory guys, as this era is still missing many people. I will import some tweeked workers from Territory Days to speed up the process. Also Mighty Wilbur worked for WCW, so he deserves his place in the mod;)

This is legit my favourite mod. But I gotta say that just like the comment above mine that Raul Mendoza is listed as the wrong worker but also Mike Rome is listed as a woman, and Air Wolf and Angel Dorado are listed as white but they're Top Flight from AEW, Dante and Darius Martin, who are black lol

Just discovered: Raul Mendoza in NXT 2.0 is listed as being portrayed by Mahabali Veera. Even the picture pack has it as "Mahabali Veera as Raul Mendoza"

They looked so similar, i thought Mendoza is Veera repackaged for NXT. Will be fixed.

but also Mike Rome is listed as a woman, and Air Wolf and Angel Dorado are listed as white but they're Top Flight from AEW, Dante and Darius Martin, who are black lol

Probably added Top Flight when they only worked masked, and assumed they are white. Will also be fixed!

j9QdJ1W.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/14/2022 at 4:40 PM, sd_jones said:

I'm looking at using this mod and editing it for a custom promotion game I intend on playing. It's been awhile, but I wanted to resurrect this thread... Anything else you guys feel is missing from this mod? 

i think a lot of new wrestlers are missing, i would like to be able to make a tag team with The Great Khali and Satnam Singh, this is the only mod i play because its super interesting and i would like to see more of it

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/3/2023 at 10:39 PM, The Lone Wanderer said:

What should i download from the other downloads section for the full experience? And where do i install them?

You don´t need any of the other downloads.

So like i mentioned before, currently i don´t have the time to do the mod justice. Any chance i can get someone involved with helping out? @sd_jones ?

• 1 month later...
Le 4/9/2023 à 2:41, janS a déclaré:

Vous n’avez besoin d’aucun des autres téléchargements.

Donc, comme je l’ai déjà mentionné, je n’ai actuellement pas le temps de rendre justice au mod. Ai-je une chance d’impliquer quelqu’un pour aider? @sd_jones ?

is this same mos available with the same update for tew 2016

• 3 months later...
On 4/8/2023 at 8:41 PM, janS said:

You don´t need any of the other downloads.

So like i mentioned before, currently i don´t have the time to do the mod justice. Any chance i can get someone involved with helping out? @sd_jones ?

oh, i'd need some financial compensation to make what people are asking for work. seems like people want ever obscure wrestler that ever existed.

i am happy with the mod... someone had mentioned that it has unfinished wrestlers, though... and that hasn't been the case that i have seen. 

• 3 weeks later...

JanS, Here some more wrestlers that are in need the cage background: 

- Action Andretti 

- Jordan Clearwater

- Kevin Blackwood

- Lady Frost

- Dutch (The Righteous)

- O'Shay Edwards

- El Hijo Del Vikingo

- Komander

- Terror Purpura

- Carlie Bravo (The Infantry)

- Kole Carter

- Gravity

- Kerry Morton

- Billie Starkz

- Invictus Krash

- The 1 Called Manders

- Ray Lyn

- Jay Lyon

- Midas Black

- Rick Boogs

- AKIRA

- B3CCA

- Turbo Floyd (The Outrunners)

- Truth Magnum (The Outrunners)

- Robyn Renegade

- Charlette Renegade

Edited by JimCarlin40

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 3:33 AM, sd_jones said:

wow, can't wait! send your venmo or cashapp if possible! 

i don't have ANY experience with modding... and kinda don't understand what the different ages are supposed to be for this mod, but I'd be interested in continuing updates. 

Thx for the offer, but i would feel bad taking money for something everybody else does for free.

Once i post the update, feel free to pick up the mod and continue it. Currently i am overhauling all US workers who worked in the big companies and still had awful stats and pop. Workers R-Z still need some work.

@JimCarlin40

currently not adding new workers, just too much stuff to fix that has priority

• 1 month later...