Custom Graphics Request Thread

19 hours ago, MrCanada said:

I would love to get a WCW PPV event logo.

The event would be "WCW The Big Bang"

and the only notes is it should use the WWF/WCW logo from the invasion, and the background should be simple black. Its for a project of mine.

PNG I found on DeviantArt awhile back and use for my games, for whatever background you want

image.png

• Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 5:04 AM, MrCanada said:

I would love to get a WCW PPV event logo.

The event would be "WCW The Big Bang"

and the only notes is it should use the WWF/WCW logo from the invasion, and the background should be simple black. Its for a project of mine.

996968099_WCWBigBang.jpg.ee1201649acc1bac06e9789effb55828.jpg707576966_WCWBigBang_alt.jpg.0065246b05692047b989565f2875d6c1.jpg2128945671_WCWBigBang_alt2.jpg.d0c3ed1f6b5ccdd3e31ebedf0142e01e.jpg

Also did this one (dunno how to multi quote on this new forum yet)

image.jpeg.f330446810cf79b633afba52edc4db31.jpeg

Edited by Fleisch
  • Like 3

I Was Wondering If Anyone Would Be Able To Make A Couple Of Small Changes For Me, I Think Small, Might Be A Bigger Job Than I realise?

I Was wondering if anyone could please change the initials on these trophies to “BGPW”

686689398_PGHWEliteTagTeam.jpg.8f997d41743062ecb9e6d50bb940e9bd.jpg1176818970_PGHWEliteSeries.jpg.ccbe3742184053afdb586e6fb6493f1c.jpg

And Is Anyone Able To Change The EWA Banner To “European Women’s All-Stars”, or maybe JUST “European Women All-Stars”? Whichever sounds best!

image.jpeg.6a5ad362c8d32fd7fcf9ab3167e5097f.jpeg

thank you!

12 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

I Was Wondering If Anyone Would Be Able To Make A Couple Of Small Changes For Me, I Think Small, Might Be A Bigger Job Than I realise?

I Was wondering if anyone could please change the initials on these trophies to “BGPW”

686689398_PGHWEliteTagTeam.jpg.8f997d41743062ecb9e6d50bb940e9bd.jpg1176818970_PGHWEliteSeries.jpg.ccbe3742184053afdb586e6fb6493f1c.jpg

And Is Anyone Able To Change The EWA Banner To “European Women’s All-Stars”, or maybe JUST “European Women All-Stars”? Whichever sounds best!

image.jpeg.6a5ad362c8d32fd7fcf9ab3167e5097f.jpeg

thank you!

Not perfect since I'm working with small images, but here you go. 

GmzH2Gn.jpg image.jpeg.ec9a3fc27943e41d26cb8a591311060a.jpeg

Edited by ElChorizo

So EMLL from the base Cverse sadly does not have any event graphics and my dairy did its first year of shows and I’d like to add something to year two. I translated the names to Spanish so that’s the in game name of the events but I’ll put the English names next to it so whoever wants to give a try knows what the event is about.

Escaramuza del Multiverso (Clash of the Multiverse)

Avatar del Caos (Avatar of Chaos) this event includes a battle royal for the ring of chaos

Guerras del Tiempo (Time Wars)

Mortal Kombat (Mortal Combat) this is the wrestlemania, season finale, big yearly event

El Universo Oscuro (The Dark Universe) part one of a two night event

Regreso del Universo Oscuro (Return from the Dark Universe) part two of a two night event)

La Ecuación Paradoja (The Paradox Equation)

Hellmouth (Hellmouth)

La Batalla por el Anillo (The Battle for the Ring) this event includes a 4 corners match for the ring of live

El Día Nacional De Lucha (The National Day Of Lucha)

El Trono de Sangre (The Blood Throne)

Día De Los Muertos (The Day Of The Dead)

La Crisis del Destino (The Destiny Crisis) this event includes a tournament for the ring of destiny

And then I have a TV show

EMLL Campo de Batalla del Multiverso (Battleground of the Multiverse)

23 hours ago, Irish Wolf said:

So EMLL from the base Cverse sadly does not have any event graphics and my dairy did its first year of shows and I’d like to add something to year two. I translated the names to Spanish so that’s the in game name of the events but I’ll put the English names next to it so whoever wants to give a try knows what the event is about.

Escaramuza del Multiverso (Clash of the Multiverse)

Avatar del Caos (Avatar of Chaos) this event includes a battle royal for the ring of chaos

Guerras del Tiempo (Time Wars)

Mortal Kombat (Mortal Combat) this is the wrestlemania, season finale, big yearly event

El Universo Oscuro (The Dark Universe) part one of a two night event

Regreso del Universo Oscuro (Return from the Dark Universe) part two of a two night event)

La Ecuación Paradoja (The Paradox Equation)

Hellmouth (Hellmouth)

La Batalla por el Anillo (The Battle for the Ring) this event includes a 4 corners match for the ring of live

El Día Nacional De Lucha (The National Day Of Lucha)

El Trono de Sangre (The Blood Throne)

Día De Los Muertos (The Day Of The Dead)

La Crisis del Destino (The Destiny Crisis) this event includes a tournament for the ring of destiny

And then I have a TV show

EMLL Campo de Batalla del Multiverso (Battleground of the Multiverse)

CV22 pack has EMLL events that you could use. English though.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Gungner said:

Does anyone have a picture of Rhea Ripley (Demi Bennett) as she looks now?

Preferably on this Fleisch' red background:

hzzy1S2.jpg

Would be much appreciated!

I'll whip one up for you, just need to get the scale right. Can you post a pic or two that you like from that pack?

8 hours ago, Almaida said:

Yup, no problem! Here's one with a border and one without, just in case. :)

spacer.png  spacer.png

You are the man!
One last one, and I'll leave you alone, I promise :p

Could I get this one, also on a white background (with the border, if possible):

sphEFkA.jpg

Edited by Gungner

1 hour ago, MrCanada said:

Could someone throw together a WCW Velocity tv show logo? Using the WWF/WCW invasion WCW logo? I can never make anything look good. I would prefer the WWE Velocity style aesthetic and especially colour scheme (Green & black)

It's very simple, but I think I used the right logo and I have the color scheme. If you want the red in the WCW logo made green as well, that's an easy fix. Otherwise, I'm open to suggestions, though no promises that I can fulfill them. 

WCWVelocity.jpg

• Like 1