21st Century Wrestling

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][SIZE="5"]Month Review[/SIZE][/B] Made a loss of $3,300 for the month and considering the loss we made at our last event and the economy I’m still not overly concerned. However, I am concerned by our performances compared to both MOSC and ROF whom are both putting on better shows than us. The problem that 21CW experiences is that being a cutting edge promotion, we have to include a number of styles and unfortunately we don’t have the most talented roster available. However, there are plans to correct this and to weaken our competition but at the moment, nothing has been decided and the timescale for any major announcements on this is quit long. In contract news, 21CW is pleased to announce the signing of Oskari Persson who will debut under the gimmick of being a real life hero. Persson is a very technically sound wrestler with good physical and performance skills but dire entertainment skills. He has been brought in as a way of providing established wrestlers with a test in order to keep them sharp. [B][SIZE="5"]Coming up… November Rain[/SIZE][/B] A number of matches have already been booked which will feature many of the wrestlers involved in big matches at 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. After the last event, Pit Bull Brown issued Patterson with a challenge to a match up at November Rain in order to gain retribution for the last two weeks of attacks he has suffered at his hands. Also announced, two other competitors for the 21st Century World Title, Tom ‘the Clown’ and Jack Giedroyc, will take on the current tag team champions, The Anglo-Scotts Connection. Also announced, Merle O’Curle takes on new signing Oskari Persson ahead of his title defense and, ahead of the 21st Century Ladder Match, Johnny Highspot and his tag team partner Stardust will take on Red Dragon and as yet an unannounced partner. This is going to be a huge night of events as we prepare to go into 21st Century Wrestling’s showpiece event, 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. [SIZE="4"]Confirmation of card so far for 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE[/SIZE] [LIST]Tom 'the Clown' Moore (c) vs Jack Giedroyc vs Pit Bull Brown (Danny Patterson as special guest referee for the 21st Century World Title). [/LIST] [LIST]Merle O' Curle (c) vs Travis Cool. (for the 21st Century Strong Style Title).[/LIST] [LIST]Red Dragon vs Johnny Highspot (for the 21st Century Ladder Championship).[/LIST]

[B][SIZE="4"]NOVEMBER RAIN [/SIZE][/B]Saturday, Week 2 November, from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 789) [U]Pre - show[/U] [B]Match 1 - singles[/B]. Brilliant White def. Ultra Fly [B](E)[/B] – [I]White was off his game and they didn’t click.[/I] [U]Main show[/U] [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. Power Trip def. The Anglo-Scotts Connection when Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore pinned Glen Ward after hitting ‘the Joke’. [B](C+)[/B] – [I]excellent match up and a solid start to the night.[/I] After the match, The Force have microphones and taunt The Anglo – Scotts. They say that the tag team champions “do not have the power of the force on their side. 21st Century Wrestling needs a team who have the force on their side as their champions.” [B](D)[/B] – [I]came across as a let down but The Force have good entertainment skills and have the potential to improve so more segments for them.[/I] After hearing this The Anglo – Scotts come to the ring and challenge The Force to a match up at 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, putting their titles on the line. [B](D)[/B] The Force come out and accept the match [B](E)[/B] – [I]guess it was too much to ask for another D.[/I] [B]Match 2 – Singles.[/B] Rod ‘the God’ Todd def. Travis Cool after hitting a low blow when the referee’s back was turned and picking up the pinfall. [B](C-)[/B] Backstage we see Kathleen Lee and Merle O’Curle having an argument after last week’s accidental chair shot. Lee runs off crying to be consoled by Travis Cool [B](E).[/B] [B]Match 3 – Singles.[/B] Merle O’Curle def. Oskari Persson using the Celtic Wreath to get the submission [B](C)[/B] – [I]Persson was working through an injury I didn’t realize he had (doh), hopefully he’s not a crock. Both competitors had great chemistry and it was a good debut[/I] Lee and Cool backstage share a passionate kiss, not noticing that O’Curle’s match had finished and he was watching them [B](D)[/B] Red Dragon comes out and announces that his partner will be Arthur T. Turtle for their tag match which is next. [B](E).[/B] [B]Match 4 – tag team[/B]. Suicidal Tendencies drew with Red Dragon and Arthur T. Turtle after Rod ‘The God’ Todd ran in and attacked both Red Dragon and Johnny Highspot the referee and no choice but to stop the match. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]hopefully the title match between Dragon and Highspot will be better.[/I] [B]Match 5 – Singles.[/B] Pit Bull Brown def Danny Patterson by DQ after Brown was attacked by both Giedroyc and Moore when it looked as though he was about to get the pinfall [B](C)[/B] – [I]i hate the fact that Patterson can’t last more than 7 mins in a match but a good match never the less.[/I] After the match, Brown is attacked by Patterson, Giedroyc and Moore in a repeat from the last 2 weeks. This time however, Brown is prepared. He fights back and rolls out of the ring. As Patterson exits the ring and attempts to throw him back in, Brown is shown putting some brass knuckles on. Moore sets Brown up for the joke until Brown nails him with the knuckles before flooring Patterson and Giedroyc. The Show finishes with Pit Bull Brown standing over his two opponents and the special guest referee for next months main event [B](C) [/B]– [I]good way to end the show.[/I] [U]Notes [B](C)[/B][/U] Finally put on a half decent show again. Hopefully 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE can better this event. Overall the show lost $7,500 which could actually lead to the promotion making a profit considering the economy looks like recovering although the wrestling industry is still in a dire position. Phillip McMahon arrived late and as a result was suspended for a week as a result.

[B][SIZE="5"]MONTH REVIEW[/SIZE][/B] We’ve had a pretty eventful month in English wrestling here as ROF welcomed a new champion, Stevie Stoat defeating The British Samurai to recapture the title he lost some 4 months ago. In 21CW we’ve witnessed the solid debut of Oskari Persson and also disciplined Phillip McMahon by suspending him for a week after he arrived late for our last event. 21CW are pleased to announce we have agreed a new 9 month deal with Rod ‘the God’ Todd as the promotion strives to keep hold of its top up and coming stars. Overall the promotion made a loss of $1, 600 but this was offset by a good solid month’s show as the build up to 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE is nearly complete. [B][SIZE="5"]COMING UP… [/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/WTTJ.jpg[/IMG] The end of year showpiece which this promotion has been building to all year! Pit Bull Brown goes into a title match up with the odds firmly stacked against him. His one time ally, who turned on him, Danny Patterson is the special guest referee. Jack Giedroyc and Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore have formed a strong tag team partnership and both wrestlers will feature in this fatal 3 way for the 21st Century World Title. Will Brown be able to overcome the odds and show the boss that he deserves his place within the company? Red Dragon and Johnny Highspot go one on one in a ladder match for the 21st Century Ladder Championship. Who will be crowned the first winner of the title? Will Rod ‘the God’ Todd continue in interfering in both competitors’ affairs? Merle O’Curle looks to defend his 21st Century Strong Style title against Travis Cool. How will O’Curle react to seeing his manager Kathleen Lee share a passionate embrace with Cool? Are either Cool or Lee aware that O’Curle saw them together? Will the 21st Century Tag Team Titles change hands as The Anglo-Scotts look to defend them against The Force? Also announced Oskari Persson takes on Phillip McMahon and Arthur T. Turtle takes on Ultra Fly. Come along to the Aston University Sports Hall on Saturday the 14th of December as many surprises are guaranteed to take place. [B][U]CONFIRMED MATCHES[/U][/B] [LIST]Oskari Persson vs Phillip McMahon[/LIST] [LIST]Arthur T. Turtle vs Ultra Fly[/LIST] [LIST]The Anglo-Scotts Connection (c) vs The Force [I]for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles[/I][/LIST] [LIST] Merle O'Curle (c) vs Travis Cool [I]for the 21st Century Strong Style Title[/I][/LIST] [LIST] Red Dragon vs Johnny Highspot [I]for the 21st Century Ladder Championship[/I][/LIST] [LIST]Tom 'the Clown' Moore (c) vs Jack Giedroyc vs Pit Bull Brown [I]for the 21st Century World Title with Danny Patterson as the special guest referee[/I][/LIST]

[B][SIZE="6"][CENTER]21st CENTURY WRESTLING[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][CENTER]PRESENTS[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/WTTJ.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Saturday, Week 2 December from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 719)[/SIZE] [B][U]Pre-show[/U][/B][/CENTER] Phillip McMahon hyped up his forthcoming match against Oskari Persson. [B](F)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles.[/B] Oskari Persson def. Phillip McMahon [B](E)[/B] – [I]a bit of a let down after Oskari's match last week.[/I] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Main show[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Pit Bull Brown came out and hyped up the upcoming 3 way featuring himself, Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore and Jack Giedroyc for the 21st Century Championship. Brown asked Moore whether he could count on Giedroyc to not screw him out of the title. Brown also had a passing shot at Patterson saying that he would what was coming to him soon as well. [B](C)[/B] – [I]good start to the night.[/I] [B]Match 1 – Singles.[/B] Arthur T. Turtle def Ultra Fly in a match he looked pretty comfortable in [B](D)[/B] The Force come out and proclaim that “The Force is with them” ahead of their tag team title shot. [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 2 – tag team for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles.[/B] The Force def. The Anglo – Scotts Connection. In a very open match, there were many high flying moves from the Force which London and Ward struggled to cope with. The finish came after Ward hit the ‘Karate Kid’ on Toby Juan Kanobi but Jed High then managed to put him in a submission hold and get the victory. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]a good match up which I’m quite pleased with.[/I] Kathleen Lee is seen backstage psyching up O’Curle for his forthcoming match up. O’Curle goes along with it but when Lee’s back is turned O’Curle death stares her, evidently he hasn’t forgiven her for last week. [B](F)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles for the 21st Century Strong Style title[/B]. Merle O’Curle def. Travis Cool. The match started with the momentum swinging backwards and forwards. O’Curle kept getting the advantage and then being distracted by his manager Lee allowing Cool to get capitalize. The finish came when O’Curle with Cool down, O’Curle went outside the ring and threw Lee into the ring along with a chair. It looked as O’Curle was about to hit Lee when he kicked Cool and picked him up. Lee got the chair and nailed Cool with it and O’Curle picked up the pinfall. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]not sure if many people saw that coming.[/I] After the match O’Curle and Lee continue their beat down of Travis Cool with it becoming clear that it was all an elaborate plan. [B](F)[/B] – [I]nuts[/I]. [B]Match 4 – singles ladder for the 21st Century Ladder Championship.[/B] Johnny Highspot drew with Red Dragon in a no contest. Both wrestlers came close to getting the victory but neither could finish it off. Highspot and Dragon both traded punches at the top of the ladder and fell off, apparently passed out. [B](C-)[/B] The match referee was unsure what to do when Rod ‘the God’ Todd ran into the ring, climbed the ladder and pulled the title down, apparently making him the first 21st Century Ladder Champion! [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 5 – triple threat for the 21st Century World Title.[/B] Jack Giedroyc def. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore and Pit Bull Brown. The finish came after Brown hit Moore with the ‘Doghouse Piledriver’ and covered him, with it looking as though he had secured the title. Danny Patterson began the count but after two he attacked him. Brown countered Patterson’s attack and hit the ‘Doghouse Piledriver’ on Patterson and went for the cover again. This time however Giedroyc came into the ring, hit his finisher and covered Brown. Patterson recovered enough to give the three count and the title to Giedroyc [B](B-)[/B] – [I]best match in our history, featuring the best superstars and the boss on commentary[/I]. After the match Giedroyc celebrates in the ring with his new title as Tom 'the Clown' Moore looks on in disbelief that he has just lost his title without being pinned. [B](C-)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C)[/B] [/U] Awesome match to finish off our showpiece event and a solid night overall even if we made a loss of $10,000. I was kind of disappointed with the low attendance considering we properly hyped all of our matches up and had some hot storylines going into it.

[B][SIZE="5"]END OF YEAR REVIEW[/SIZE][/B] A pretty successful year really, as the show continued to build up its popularity despite fierce competition from ROF and MOSC whom have both been putting on solid shows. Despite a little mid year blip, we have recovered and the year finished with the promotion securing its first B- match. Overall the promotion made a loss of $300 which, considering the state of the wrestling industry and the economy isn’t too disappointing. Another plus is that we have the 88th ranked wrestler in the world and, our new 21st Century World Champion, Jack Giedroyc. Surely this will only serve to boost the image of our promotion and improve our popularity. [B][SIZE="4"]LIST OF TITLE CHANGES.[/SIZE][/B] [B]21ST CENTURY WORLD CHAMPION[/B] Pit Bull Brown (stripped off of him) Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore (1 defense) Jack Giedroyc [B]21ST CENTURY STRONG STYLE [/B] Merle O’Curle (5 defenses) [B]21ST CENTURY TAG TEAM[/B] The Elimination Agents (3 defenses) The Anglo-Scotts Connection (0 defenses) The Elimination Agents (0 defenses) The Anglo-Scotts Connection (0 defenses) The Force (0 defenses) [B]21st CENTURY LADDER[/B] Rod ‘the God’ Todd (0 defenses) [B][SIZE="4"]MAJOR SIGNINGS AND RELEASES[/SIZE][/B] [B]SIGNINGS[/B] Jack Giedroyc Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore Kathleen Lee The Force (Jed High and Toby Juan Kanobi) Arthur T. Turtle Glen Ward [B]RELEASES[/B] The Elimination Agents (Genocide and Suicide Agent) Nick Adams The Party Animals (Rave and Trance) [B][SIZE="4"]MAJOR EVENTS[/SIZE][/B] JANURARY - Danny Patterson and Pit Bull Brown were fired with Tom 'the Clown' Moore was installed as champion FEBRUARY - Jack Giedroyc is unveilled as a major new signing. MARCH - Giedroyc and Moore joined forces as Brown and Patterson returned to the promotion APRIL - Kathleen Lee is unveiled as O'Curle's new manager. MAY - Nothing major. JUNE - The Anglo-Scotts Connection secure the tag team titles in a major upset. Patterson and Brown defeat Moore and Giedroyc in a hell in a cell match JULY - The Elimination Agents recappture their titles. A new title is created (the 21st Century Ladder championship) and a tournament is created to decide the first winner with Johnny Highspot securing a place int he final. AUGUST - Patterson vs Brown is announced for 21CW LIVE AND LET DIE SEPTEMBER - Brown defeats Patterson only for Patterson to join forces with Moore and Giedroyc. The Anglo-Scotts Connection win the titles again. OCTOBER - 3 way match announced to decide the 21st Century World Title featuring Brown, Giedroyc and Moore with Danny Patterson being the special guest referee. NOVEMBER - O'Curle and Lee have an arguement which sees Lee sharing a passionate kiss with Travis Cool DECEMBER - The Force win the tag team titles, Rod 'the God' Todd becomes the new 21st Century Ladder champion and Jack Giedroyc wins the 21st Century World title. [SIZE="4"][B]OTHER BRITISH PROMOTIONS[/B][/SIZE] RING OF FIRE Ring of Fire #1 Contender - Don Henderson Ring of Fire Championship - Stevie Stoat Ring of Fire Tag Championship - Adam Matravers and Petey Barnes MEN OF STEEL COMBAT MOSC Blood & Beer - Thug MOSC UK Championship - The Highland Warrior MOSC UK Tag Team - Thug and Bruiser

[B][SIZE="5"]MONTH REVIEW.[/SIZE][/B] After our showpiece event there has been a fair amount of restructuring going on within 21CW. In contract news both Filip Schulz and Aurora have been released and Melanie Florence has been brought in a managerial capacity. Also signed is a new tag team called Beasts Unleashed comprising of Martyn Staddon and Marat Kolovkov (real neam Marat Khoklov) both of whom have particularly impressive physiques. We have also agreed to a contract extension with former owner Tyler Barker, Phillip McMahon and Brilliant White. It has also been announced that the event Get in the Ring has switched dates with Live and Let Die, with Get in the Ring now being the higher profile event. [B][SIZE="4"]NEW SIGNINGS[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/MaratKhoklov.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/MartynStaddon.jpg[/IMG] Marat Kolovkov and Matyn Staddon - Beasts Unleashed [B][SIZE="5"]COMING UP…ESTRANGED[/SIZE][/B] What an event this is going to be, we have new 21st Century Tag Team Champions, a new 21st Century Ladder Champion and a new 21st Century World Champion. All title holders will make an appearance at Estranged where former 21st Century World Champion, Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore will be interviewed for his views on losing the title to his tag team partner at 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE and you can bet he’s got some interesting things to say, especially considering it has been announced that the two will take on the new tag team Beasts Unleashed. Also, Rod ‘the God’ Todd will make his first title defense against one of the wrestlers he screwed out of the title match up, Red Dragon. With it also being confirmed that Johnny Highspot will take on Arthur T. Turtle, this event is sure to be action packed.

[B][SIZE="4"]ESTRANGED[/SIZE][/B] – Saturday – Week 2 Janurary from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 671) [U][CENTER][B]PRE-SHOW[/B][/CENTER][/U] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Pit Bull Brown def Oskari Persson without ever looking under any kind of pressure [B](C-)[/B] [U][B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B][/U] Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore was out first and addressed his loss of the 21st Century World title. He began by saying that he was happy that Brown had been defeated and that he had been reduced to wrestling ‘dark matches’ as a result. He made it clear however that he was unhappy that he had lost his title despite never being pinned stating that, “he didn’t like it when the joke was on him.” He challenged his tag team partner Jack Giedroydc to a match to decide the rightful winner of the title [B](B-)[/B] – [I]shaping up like a good show so far.[/I] [B]Match 1 – singles.[/B] Johnny Highspot def. Arthur T. Turtle with the youngster Turtle showing lots of promise which just wasn’t enough to overcome the experience of Highspot [B](C-)[/B] – [I]solid match up[/I]. It is announced that at 21CW CIVIL WAR we will see a tag team rematch between The Force and The Anglo-Scotts Connection. [B](F)[/B] The Anglo-Scotts Connection hype up their chance to regain their tag titles vowing that they will not be so sloppy in future and won’t underestimate The Force again. [B](D)[/B] – [I]lets pick this up lads.[/I] [B]Match 2 – singles.[/B] Toby Juan Kanobi def. Glen Ward with Kanobi again demonstrating his very well rounded technical and high flying skills. [B](C-)[/B] Jack Giedroyc comes to the ring declaring himself delighted to have relegated Brown to wrestling ‘dark matches’. In respect to his tag team partner’s challenge, Giedroyc accepts Moore’s challenge declaring that he has the up most respect for his partner’s wrestling abilities declaring that their match up will be a truly great encounter [B](B)[/B] – [I]got to love Giedroyc’s entertainment skills.[/I] [B]Match 3 – singles[/B]. Merle O’Curle def Stanley Slater. This match showed the debut of new signing Stanley Slater as he came to the ring covered in a England Flag playing up the patriotic gimmick. Again O’Curle and Lee worked in perfect unison with Lee distracting the referee as Slater looked as though he could get the upper hand until O’Curle nailed him with his title belt before he locked in the Celtic Wreath and made Slater tap out [B](C-)[/B] – [I]considering Slater was brought in on the same day he made his debut he did pretty well.[/I] Next up we see Rod ‘the God’ Todd come to the ring ahead of his title defense against Red Dragon. ‘The God’ declares that he has no intention of losing his title and says that considering the ease with which he screwed Red Dragon out of the title last month he should have no trouble winning the title again. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 4 – singles ladder for the 21st Century Ladder Championship.[/B] Rod ‘the God’ Todd def. Red Dragon. This time Rod was able to pick up the victory without cheating despite the fact that Dragon was very impressive and looked at many times as though he could secure a title change [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 5 – tag team.[/B] Power Trip def. Beasts Unleashed. First out were Power Trip whom both seemed very uncomfortable being together considering their upcoming title match up. Next up were Beasts Unleashed whom entered the ring and towered over both members of Power Trip. The match itself was very even with Giedroyc and Moore having the superior wrestling abilities but being unable to work together and suppress the power advantage that Beasts Unleashed possessed. In the end Giedroyc was able to pick up the pin over Marat Kolovkov despite him struggling to perform his finisher due to Kolovkov’s sheer size and weight. [B](C)[/B] – [I]nice solid debut from the two new signings.[/I] Backstage we see Giedroyc attack Moore, clearly showing that their friendship is over and Giedroyc has no intention of giving up his 21st Century World title without a fight. [B](C)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C)[/B][/U] Very happy with that show. Considering we received only one F and one D rated segments we really are starting to step up to the plate and going after the regional mark. We really do need to achieve regional status soon considering the fact we lost $8,500 on that show. Despite the fact the economy has really picked up, the wrestling industry is still dead with no signs of recovery despite the brilliant shows we’re now putting on. I would also like to take this opportunity to introduce Stantley Slater whom was signed at the very last minute and put straight into a match against Merle O’Curle debuting under the patriotic gimmick. Despite his impressive wrestling skills, he lacks entertainment skills and his usefulness will probably be restricted to simply wrestling.

Good job I love you using Guns and Roses titles for Main Show titles, very unique. I love Giedroyc, just imported him to MAW, and Marat has come in as Godzilla, but keep up the good work, and build that world promotion....

[QUOTE][B]I love you using Guns and Roses titles for Main Show titles, very unique.[/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I always struggled to come up with names for events in the past so i thought that I might as well use their song titles as you have to admit, most of them work quite well. Also loving Giedroyc, when I signed him I thought he would do well but didn't realise he'd do this well - he's probably carrying us at the moment.

[B][SIZE="5"]MONTH REVIEW.[/SIZE][/B] In contract news there have been a number of contract extensions with Pit Bull Brown, Merle O’Curle, Arthur T.Turtle and both members of The Force all extending their contracts by a further 9 months. It has however been announced that Brown will be taking a backseat for a couple of months as he looks to overcome a slight injury he has picked up. The promotion hopes to put him and Danny Patterson straight into a feud as soon as both wrestlers have been fully rested with the hope being that their feud will continue from Patterson screwing Brown out of the title at 21CW WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE and this short break for both wrestlers won’t reduce the effectiveness of the storyline. Overall the promotion made a loss of $1,700 and the need to turn regional is exasperated by this. On the signings front, 21CW has brought in the young tag team The Youth Bandits made up of Cannonball Logan and Ian Vincible. [B][SIZE="5"]COMING UP… SHOTGUN BLUES[/SIZE][/B] 21st Century World Champion, Jack Giedroyc, will be present as he takes on new signing Stanley Slater. You can bet things will kick off with Tom ‘the clown’ Moore also scheduled to be present at the event. Can The Anglo-Scotts Connection turn around their losing streak as they face Phillip McMahon and Oskari Persson in tag action with there being the much needed opportunity to build up some momentum ahead of their tag team title shot. Also scheduled to take place is Merle O’Curle taking on Stardust in a match where Stardust will really have to perform in order to overcome O’Curle’s impressive winning streak which has seen him remain undefeated in a year and a half (i hate that he also wrestles for ROF as they keep jobbing him to other wrestlers, ruining what we're doing with him.)

[B][SIZE="4"]SHOTGUN BLUES[/SIZE][/B] – Saturday, Week 2 February from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 710) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – tag team. [/B] Beasts Unleashed def. The Youth Bandits in a match which Staddon and Kolovokov dominated their smaller opponents. [B](E)[/B] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] Jack Giedroyc comes to the ring and reminds the crowd of his attack of Tom ‘the clown’ Moore last month. Giedroyc asks if anyone has seen Moore since the attack, claiming that Moore has gone into hiding to ensure that he doesn’t suffer any more attacks ahead of his title shot at 21CW CIVIL WAR. Giedroyc promises that he will not lose his title next month, this year, next year or in 10 years time…. he’s the champion and that’s the way it’s gonna stay. [B](B-)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles.[/B] Merle O’Curle def Stardust after his manager Kathleen Lee again interfered in the match, climbing the apron and distracting Stardust allowing O’Curle to lock in the Celtic Wreath and get the submission [B](C-)[/B] After the match Kathleen Lee shoots T-shirts featuring O’Curle with his title belt round his waist [B](B)[/B] Backstage we see Davey London and Glen Ward arguing after Ward’s defeat last week against Toby Juan Kanobi. London says that Ward need to toughen up if they’re going to regain their titles, its no longer about having fun, tonight’s about business and they need to build up their momentum. [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles.[/B] Rod ‘the God’ Todd def Ultra Fly. [B](D)[/B] – think I’m about to get rid of Ultra Fly in the very near future. I’ve tried to give him a chance but he hasn’t given me anything in return against better wrestlers and rarely achieves anything above a D rating. Toby Juan Kanobi and Jed High are out in the ring a perform a scene out of a film (any guesses which one) mocking Glen Ward and Davey London ahead of their match up. [B](D)[/B] – [I]not good enough[/I] [B]Match 3 – tag team.[/B] The Anglo Scotts Connection def. Phillip McMahon and Oskari Persson when Glen Ward pinned McMahon after hitting him with a steel chair as London distracted the referee [B](D)[/B] Backstage we see Red Dragon and Johnny Highspot both demanding a title shot for the 21st Century Ladder Championship from boss Greg Absalom. The boss states that tonight Highspot and Dragon will meet to decide who will get the shot and that match is up next [B](E)[/B] – [I]and it was all going so well earlier on.[/I] [B]Match 4 – singles.[/B] Johnny Highspot drew with Red Dragon. Both wrestlers were really committed to winning this one and getting a title shot. They were so committed that when Dragon landed outside the ring, Highspot went over to him and continued the beating, to the extent that Highspot didn’t hear the ref count both wrestlers out and declare the match a draw [B](C-)[/B] After the match the boss comes to the ring and announces that in light of that last match, both wrestlers will get a title shot at 21CW CIVIL WAR in a fatal three way match. [B](D)[/B] – [I]thought there would be more interest in that.[/I] Backstage we see that Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore has just arrived at the arena and looks as though he means business. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 5 – singles.[/B] Jack Giedroyc def. Stanley Slater in a very impressive match up which had both wrestlers demonstrating that they can perform to the very highest of levels. In the end, Giedroyc’s experience was the factor that won him the match [B](C+)[/B] – [I]Giedroyc’s awesome and Slater has the potential to go far if he can improve his entertainment skills.[/I] After the match Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore storms the ring. It looks as though him and Giedroyc are finally going to go head to head ahead of their title match up when half of the roster rush in to pull them apart before they can make contact. [B](C)[/B] [U]Overall [B](C)[/B] [/U] I’m delighted that we managed to escape with that C rating considering the huge mid-show lull which I thought we’d gotten over. The popularity boosting show should have pushed our popularity to the regional level so we can continue expanding the roster. Moore and Giedroyc are currently carrying the promotion with there also being some good feuds between Rod, Red Dragon and Johnny helping provide some support. With the large influx of new workers, these guys need to perform as we seek to build up the lesser known wrestler’s popularities. Made a loss of $10,000 – thank God we should have now risen to regional otherwise we’d have to make some pretty drastic roster cuts.

[B][SIZE="5"]MONTH REVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]WE’RE REGIONAL[/SIZE][/B] :D Finally we’ve managed to reach the regional level and how we needed it considering the money we’ve been losing. Whilst other workers have helped to achieve this, a lot of thanks needs to go to Tom ‘the clown’ Moore and Jack Giedroyc who have essentially carried this promotion over the last few months. On the back of this we have announced a TV deal with The Wrestling Channel a British based wrestling channel which comes as part of the sky package. 21st Century Wrestling have announced that the show will be called 21St Century Next Generation Wrestling. What this means to current storylines is unknown but the management are said to be absolutely delighted with this development. It has been announced that the scheduled event 21CW CIVIL WAR has been brought forward to Friday, Week 1 of March in order that the television tapings begin after a fair number of storylines have been completed. The debut of 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling will be the week afterwards on Friday Week 2 of March and will continue weekly on Fridays at 12:00. [B][SIZE="5"]COMING UP… 21CW CIVIL WAR.[/SIZE][/B] Tom ‘the clown’ Moore and Jack Giedroyc will finally go head to head to decide the 21st Century World Champion. Will Moore be able to triumph or will Giedroyc remain champion. Also, all three other titles are on the line as O’Curle takes on Stanley Slater, The Force take on The Anglo-Scotts Connection and Rod ‘the God’ Todd takes on both Red Dragon and Johnny Highspot in a 3 way ladder match. [B][SIZE="4"]Confirmed Matches[/SIZE][/B] [LIST]Merle O’Curle [B](c)[/B] vs. Stanley Slater [I]for the 21st Century Strong Style Title[/I][/LIST] [LIST]The Force [B](c)[/B] vs The Anglo-Scotts Connection [I]for the 21st Century Tag Titles[/I][/LIST] [LIST]Rod ‘the God’ Todd [B](c)[/B] vs Johnny Highspot vs Red Dragon [I]for the 21st Century Ladder Championship[/I][/LIST] [LIST]Jack Giedroyc [B](c)[/B] vs Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore [I]for the 21st Century World Title[/I] [/LIST]

[B][SIZE="5"][CENTER]21st Century Wrestling Presents [/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/civilwar1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Friday, Week 1 March from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 1000)[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – tag team.[/B] Beast Unleashed def. Phillip McMahon and Oskari Persson after Kolovkov pinned McMahon. [B](E)[/B] [B]Match 2 – 3 way[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle def. Ultra Fly and Brilliant White [B](D)[/B] – [I]Ultra Fly was again off his game and will part ways with the company after this event.[/I] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] Jack Giedroyc comes out to hype up his title match with Tom ‘the Clown Moore. Giedroyc admits that whilst Moore is a solid wrestler, Giedroyc is an above average wrestler. Giedroyc states that he has two things on his side tonight; his ability and the x-factor – that little something which sets him apart from all those other chumps in back which will see him retain his title tonight. [B](B)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles for the 21st Century Strong Style Title.[/B] Merle O’Curle def Stanley Slater after Lee again distracted one of O’Curle’s opponents allowing O’Curle to lock in the Celtic Wreath and pick up the submission and his 7th defense of his title. [B](C)[/B] – [I]good show so far[/I] The Force are shown backstage hyping up their title defense against The Anglo-Scotts Connection. They begin to use their trademark phrase saying, “The For…” when… [B](E)[/B] The Anglo-Scotts Connection attack them and leave them down and out, with this obviously having implications on their title match up which is about to take place [B](F) [/B] - [I]heel turn[/I] [B]Match 2 – tag team for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles.[/B] The Anglo-Scotts Connection def. The Force. The Force make to the ring obviously struggling after the beatings they have just suffered. Despite making a valiant attempt, they never really had the energy levels to match their opponents and Glen Ward nailed Jed High with the titles and got the pin fall victory [B](D)[/B] – [I]got to sort out the tag division.[/I] Out next Rod ‘the God’ Todd comes out and declares that he has no intention of having his title reign ended quite so soon. [B](E)[/B] – [I]expected better[/I]. [B]Match 3 – 3 way ladder for the 21st Century Ladder Championship[/B]. Johnny Highspot def Red Dragon and Rod ‘the God’ Todd in a very even match up with each wrestler hitting a number of high flying moves. In a worrying note, Rod ‘the God’ Todd picked up a nasty looking injury during the match up when attempting to hit a high flying move off the top of the ladder onto a table outside of the ring he landed awkwardly with it looking as though he could be out of action for a while. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]nice title change[/I]. Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore makes his entrance and goes straight to the ring and picks up a mike. Moore reminds the crowd that Giedroyc has never beaten him and the only reason that he was able to get his hands on those titles is because he was able to pin some second rate wrestler. On hearing this, Giedroyc’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring [B](B)[/B] – [I]please don’t be a let down[/I]. [B]Match 4 – singles for the 21st Century World Title[/B]. Jack Giedroyc def Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore. Just when it looked like Moore was going to regain his title after hitting ‘The Joke’ on Giedroyc, the referee was knocked down and Canadian wrestler Joey Poison (who happens to be Giedroyc’s cousin) ran into the ring and nailed Moore with a chair. Giedroyc recovered and pinned Moore to pick up the victory. [B](C+)[/B] – [I]another great match featuring these two[/I]. [U]Overall [B](C)[/B][/U] A good solid night despite The Force vs The Anglo-Scotts Connection segments bringing the night down. It has been confirmend that Rod ‘the God’ Todd picked up an injury and may well be out for some time. 21CW wishes Rod a speedy recovery and will welcome him back when he is fully recovered. Overall the show made a loss of $3,500 which should see the promotion making a profit for the month. Up next, the debut of 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling.

Matches booked for the television debut of 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling… Cousins In Arms (Jack Giedroyc and Joey Poison) take on The Force. Merle O’Curle defends his 21st Century Strong Style Title against new signing Flemmy Lemming. Beasts Unleashed versus McMahon and McMahon (Phillip and Karl) As well as Joey Poison’s in ring debut we will see the return of Danny Patterson after his 3 month break and the debut of a major signing from America. As of this moment, the management are keeping tight lipped on who this signing is but a press conference has been announced to take place during the show at which point it is expected that this new signing will be unveiled. A third new signing named Karl McMahon will also debut in tag action with his brother Phillip McMahon.

Friday Week 2 March [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] – from The Paddington Club (attendance 300) Out first come Jack Giedroyc and Joey Poison. Giedroyc takes the mike first and announces that it was he who convinced the boss Greg Absalom to bring his cousin, Joey Poison, back to the UK. Poison then took the mike and declared that Giedroyc had always been there for him and looked out for him and at 21CW CIVIL WAR, It was Poison’s turn to return the favor. Giedroyc announced that they were going to work together to take out the trash in this promotion and this started last week when they destroyed Tom ‘the Clown’ Moore. The two told the crowd that if they didn’t like it then, “**** off back to where you low lifes call home!” [B](C) [/B]– [I]an ok start to Poison’s debut on the mike[/I]. [B]Match 1 – tag team.[/B] Beasts Unleashed def McMahon and McMahon after Marat Kolovkov pinned Phillip McMahon after hitting the ‘Moscow Lariat’ [B](E)[/B] – [I]could have been better[/I]. Next up we see the return of Danny Patterson. Patterson comes to the ring and declares that he has consistently shown himself to be the most hardcore wrestler in the country at the moment. No other wrestler has demonstrated such a tendency to put themselves through hell in order to entertain the crowd. Patterson announces that from now on he will be known as Hardcore Danny Patterson and he will show just how hardcore he is when he takes on Travis Cool in a table match which is up next [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles table match[/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson def. Travis Cool after putting him through a table using the ‘Hardcore Slam’ [B](C-)[/B] – [I]nice solid return match which unfortunately suffered due to a lack of selling[/I] After the match Hardcore Danny Patterson takes the mike again and announces that he has shown that no one in this business is as hardcore as he is. If anyone thinks they can dispute this then he offers to take them on, next week, on 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles for the 21st Century Strong Style Title[/B]. Merle O’Curle def Flemmy Lemming using the Celtic Wreath to pick up the submission as he makes defense number 7 of his title [B](D)[/B] – [I]kind of annoyed by that considering O’Curle’s average match ratings and Lemming’s technical skills[/I]. We are taken backstage where we see Merle O’Curle and Kathleen Lee backstage celebrating with a bottle of champagne. [B](C-)[/B] Next up we see boss Gregory Absalom unveil his latest his signing – DAVE wrestler JD Morgan. Morgan takes the mike and states that the reason he’s signed with 21CW was because he saw rising stars such as Merle O’Curle being given the chance to make a name for themselves. Morgan wanted to know just how good O’Curle was so he challenged him to a match anytime for his 21st Century Strong Style Title. [B](F)[/B] – [I]not a brilliant start, he's not brilliant on the mike but it is kind of a big signing so I decided to make a big deal about it.[/I] [B]Match 4 – singles[/B]. Johnny Highspot def. Brilliant White. Our new 21st Century Ladder Champion looked very impressive in his first match since securing the title and picked up the pinfall after hitting the ‘High Five’. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 5 – tag team[/B]. Cousins In Arms def. The Force. The two cousins looked very good out there and they’re years of teaming together meant that they looked a very efficient team, taking every opportunity to hit some double team moves. The pinfall came after Giedroyc set Jed High up for Poison to hit the ‘Antidote Web’ and get the pin. [B](C)[/B] – [I]nice debut for Poison and a solid ending to our first televised event[/I]. [U]Overall – [B](C-)[/B] [/U] Thought it could have been a C match and got the message that Flemmy Lemming was overused which was kind of weird considering he appeared in one match and no angles! Oh well. Got the message that the show should have increased our popularity despite the fact the show made a big loss and only drew 108 viewers. Think we’re gonna have to keep running shows out of the Midlands for a while until our popularity in the south means our attendances can match our worker costs.

Matches booked ahead of next week’s 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling. [LIST] [*]Travis Cool will take on Joey Poison in Joey’s first singles match for the promotion. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]The Anglo-Scotts Connection will take on McMahon & McMahon in a non title match – can this fledgling tag team secure a massive victory over the tag team champs and put themselves in the title picture? [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Who will answer Hardcore Danny Patterson’s open challenge to a hardcore match? Does anyone have the guts to? [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Also scheduled to be present are Jack Giedroyc, Merle O’Curle, and tonight we will see the in ring debut of JD Morgan taking on an as yet unannounced opponent. [/LIST]

Friday, Week 3 March. [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] – from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 998) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – tag team.[/B] The Force def. Youth Bandits after Jed High pinned Cannonball Logan [B](E)[/B] – [I]Yup they’re jobbers through and through[/I]. Arthur T. Turtle is shown back stage where he hypes up his forthcoming match up with Stardust [B](C-)[/B] – [I]impressive mike skills from the lad[/I]. [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Arthur T. Turtle def Stardust in a match which featured many high flying moves [B](D)[/B] – [I]was hoping for a C match there. At least it was only the pre-show segment[/I]. [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] The show kicks off with Jack Giedroyc making his way to the ring. Giedroyc challenges any man in the roster to a match up to prove that they are worthy of a title opportunity. Giedroyc says that any man who accepts his challenge will face him next week and if they win then they will get a title shot at Knocking On Heavens Door. [B](B-)[/B] – [I]nice start to the show[/I]. [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. The Anglo-Scotts Connection def. McMahon & McMahon after Glen Ward hit Karl McMahon with the ‘Karate Kid’ and got the pinfall [B](D)[/B] – [I]our tag champs aren’t really performing at the moment[/I]. [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Joey Poison def. Travis Cool. After Poison attempted a move off the top rope he apparently landed awkwardly. As the ref was attending to him, Giedroyc ran in and nailed Cool with his title belt allowing Poison to pick up the victory. It would appear that Cousins In Arms are unstoppable at the moment with Poison and Giedroyc looking out for each other [B](D)[/B] – [I]hoped for a C there – things need to pick up to ensure we don’t lose popularity[/I]. Kathleen Lee announces in an interview that her client accepts JD Morgan’s challenge and will take him on at Knocking On Heavens Door [B](F)[/B] [B]Match 3 – singles[/B]. JD Morgan def. Stanley Slater after hitting him with the ‘Slingshot Suplex’ and picking up the pinfall in his in ring debut. [B](C-) [/B]– [I]that’s more like it[/I] Out next is British hardcore veteran Psycho. He says that he accepts Danny Patterson’s challenge to a hardcore match right here right now. Patterson comes out to the ring and demands that Psycho call him by his proper name, Hardcore Danny Patterson. Psycho says that he’ll call him it when he proves he is Hardcore. [B](C-) [/B] [B]Match 4 – singles, hardcore rules[/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson def. Psycho. This was a brutal affair with both wrestlers getting bashed up pretty bad. Psycho lived up to his reputation and again bled in one of his matches. The highlight of the match was Hardcore Danny Patterson nailing Psycho with a chair which led to a dazed Psycho falling through a table. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]was hoping for better but it was a nice job by Psycho and we will definitely look to get him in again[/I]. After the match Psycho is being helped back to the ring when HDP again comes at him with a chair. Patterson is evidently intent on proving he is a hardcore legend and as a testament to this he power bombed Psycho off the stage and through a table. As Psycho is stretchered out, Patterson looks on smiling. [B](D)[/B] – should have been better. [B]Match 5 – singles[/B]. Jack Giedroyc def. Flemmy Lemming after Joey Poison ran in and attacked Lemming, returning Giedroyc’s favor from earlier on in the night [B](C)[/B] Suddenly the arena goes dark and when the lights come on, British wrestling legend Donny Damage is shown towering over Giedroyc and Poison. On turning round and seeing him, Poison and Giedroyc make a quick exit from the ring. Damage takes the mike and announces, “the legend is here kiddies and its time to take out the trash. Giedroyc, you think you’re the man don’t you? Well you’re not! I am. And next week you will find out what it means to be damaged…” [B](C)[/B] – [I]nice work by the big guy whose got an immense reputation in the UK[/I]. [U]Overall [B](C)[/B] [/U] Happy with the C, not entirely deserved but Giedroyc again carried the show and the match between HDP and Psycho was probably a highlight in the promotion’s history even if it didn’t get that greater rating. Not sure how I’m gonna be able to top that match. We drew 118 viewers and the show made another loss, this whole going regional is starting to look like a mixed blessing considering the losses we’re making.

Matches booked ahead of next weeks 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling. [LIST] [*]Beasts Unleashed take on our former tag team champions The Force in a huge opportunity for themselves and potentially force their way into the tag team title scene. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Danny Patterson takes on another challenger in the 'HDP Hardcore Rulz Challenge'. 21CW are currently keeping tight lipped on the identity of this challenger. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]In probably the highest profile match to be seen on 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling, our 21st Century World Champion (Jack Giedroyc) will take on British wrestling veteran Donny Damage. Should Damage win, he will earn himself a title shot at Knocking On Heavens Door scheduled to take place on Saturday, Week 1 in April. [/LIST] Come along or tune in to watch the drama unfold from the Aston University Sports Hall

Friday, Week 4 March [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling [/SIZE][/B]from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 1000) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Stanley Slater def. Oskari Persson by submission in a match which showcased some great young technical wrestlers [B](D)[/B] – [I]if I can get Slater’s overness up then he’ll be able to carry most matches to a C no problem[/I]. Joey Poison conducts an interview stating that he will continue Cousins In Arms domination of the promotion when he goes up against Phillip McMahon [B](F)[/B] – [I]he’s got the mike skills but not the overness[/I]. [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Joey Poison def. Phillip McMahon getting the pinfall after hitting the Antidote Web. [B](D)[/B] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] Hardcore Danny Patterson comes out to the ring as the show begins with a mike in hand. HDP is still carrying some injuries from his previous week’s battle against Psycho. HDP declares that he has proved once and for all that he is a “Hardcore Legend” by destroying Psycho in a match and then powerbombing him off the stage afterwards. HDP challenges anyone who thinks they’re man enough to take him on tonight in HDP's Hardcore Rulz Challenge. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Red Dragon def. Brilliant White after Red Dragon brought a ladder into the ring and jumped off the top of it onto Brilliant White to pick up the pinfall. [B](D)[/B] – [I]a little disappointed[/I]. After the match Red Dragon takes the mike. He goes over to our announcer Salty Larry and addresses him. Dragon says that he knows Larry has been put in temporary charge whilst the boss carries out his recruiting drive. Dragon asks Larry for a title shot for what is rightfully his, the 21st Century Ladder Championship. Larry refuses his title shot saying that he has to earn it which causes Dragon to storm off. [B](E)[/B] – [I]disappointed[/I] [B]Match 2 – tag team[/B]. Beasts Unleashed def. The Force in what must go down as a massive shock, the former tag team champions were defeated by this hugely imposing tag team made up of two absolute monsters. Martyn Staddon got the pin after using the ‘Elevated Powerbomb’ on Jed High. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]just to give those two a little push in popularity. Don’t worry, I’m not finished with The Force, just giving the fans a break from The Force / Anglo-Scotts angles[/I]. [B]Match 3 – singles submission[/B]. Merle O’Curle def. Glen Ward using the Celtic Wreath on one half of our tag team champions, causing him to tap out. O’Curle was evidently looking to send JD. Morgan a message ahead of their title match up at Knocking on Heavens Door. [B](C)[/B] – [I]I know Merle’s popular but I didn’t expect that much from the match[/I]. Out next comes Puffy the Sand Iron Player carrying his trademark golf clubs. Puffy demands that the so called ‘legend of hardcore’ come to the ring and prove that he is just that. Hardcore Danny Patterson makes his way to the ring looking all fired up. With both men in the ring Puffy comments that “the ring is my eighteenth and I’m gonna come out all clubs swinging” before reaching into his bag and nailing HDP with a driver to start the match [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match 4 – singles hardcore[/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson def. Puffy the Sand Iron Player. HDP came up against an opponent who reveled in a hardcore environment who took every opportunity to use his golf clubs moving up from a driver, to a sand wedge trying to finish him off with the putter! HDP was able to counter Puffy’s putter attack and managed to put Puffy through a table, knocking Puffy out, forcing the ref to stop the match and give the victory to a very exhausted ‘Hardcore Legend’. [B](C-)[/B] – [I]all these great opponents and he can’t get above a C-, I’m beginning to think he’s not that much of a legend after all![/I] [B]Match 5 – Singles[/B]. Travis Cool def. Flemmy Lemming after hitting the ‘How Cool’. [B](D)[/B] – [I]this was to give the crowd a break before the main event though I thought they could have done a little better considering they have great chemistry and very good stats[/I]. Jack Giedroyc comes to the ring and declares that when it comes to 40 year old has beens like Donny Damage he doesn’t really need to worry. “This isn’t a hardcore match so your Zimmer frame ain’t gonna to be legal in this match. Damage, you better stay in the back cause tonight the only damage being done is to you!” [B](C)[/B] – [I]last month he would have been doing B segments, I guess the hectic schedule is taking its toll on him[/I]. [B]Match 6 – singles[/B]. Donny Damage def. Jack Giedroyc. Damage had to contend with Giedroyc looking to cheat at every single opportunity and also had the added back up of Joey Poison running in and attacking Damage. Damage took all this in his stride a threw Poison out of the ring. Giedroyc looking to exploit a distracted Damage tried to take a chair to the big man but Damage caught it, tossed it away and then threw Giedroyc out of the ring. Giedroyc was furious and stormed his way up the stage, shouting Damage’s time will come, whilst the ref made the ten count to give Damage the victory and set up the title match at Knocking on Heavens Door [B](C)[/B] – [I]they didn’t click but they better pull out a better performance in their title match up[/I]. [U]Overall [B](C-)[/B][/U] I mistakenly scheduled Giedroyc to take on Arthur T. Turtle without realizing and decided on the night not to book the fight and risk Giedroyc being over exhausted. Still, the show increased our popularity and drew 100 viewers at a loss of $7,000. Might need to start making roster cuts soon.

[B][SIZE="5"]MONTH REVIEW[/SIZE][/B] Overall the promotion made a loss of nearly $20,000 for that month – who said TV wasn’t costly? It’s not just the fact that we’re running five shows a week that is costing us money but we’ve also decided to bring in a number of workers on short term contracts to further on some storylines and improve the popularity of the business. We’ve also decided to introduce a new dimension of our business by staging a number of hardcore matches. We hope that this will help us to attract fans from MOSC whose main selling point is the hardcore action they provide. In the UK wrestling scene, a buoyant economy has seen a long awaited up turn in the wrestling industry which is much need considering the fact we’ve been stuck with it being in an F state for nearly a year now. One can only speculate but is it possible that Giedroyc is not only carrying our promotion but also the wrestling industry as a whole? In ROF its all change as the British Samurai defeated Stevie Stoat for the Ring of Fire Championship (that’s owner power for you) and long reigning champions Adam Matravers and Petey Barnes have finally surrendered their tag team titles after a year and a half to Billy Robinson and Don Henderson. In MOSC, The Reason is the new MOSC UK Champion with the tag team comprising of Thug and Bruiser holding the tag team titles with Thug also adding the MOSC Blood & Beer Championship. [B][SIZE="4"]Matches Confirmed for this weeks 21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] [LIST] [*]JD Morgan takes on Oskari Persson [*]Cousins In Arms take on Donny Damage and a mystery partner. [*]Hardcore Danny Patterson will again take on another challenger in the HDP's Hardcore Rulz Challenge [/LIST] [SIZE="4"][B]COMING UP THIS MONTH… KNOCKING ON HEAVENS DOOR[/B][/SIZE] Matches already confirmed: [LIST]Jack Giedroyc versus Donny Damage for the 21st Century World Title.[/LIST] [LIST]Merle O’Curle versus JD Morgan for the 21st Century Strong Style Title [/LIST] [LIST] HDP’s Hardcore Rulz Challenge will again take place in what is being billed as his biggest challenge to date although, again bosses are keeping tight lipped as to the identity of the challengers.[/LIST]

Friday, Week 1 April [B][SIZE="4"]21st Century Next Generation Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] from the Aston University Sports Hall (attendance 1000) [B][CENTER]PRE-SHOW[/CENTER][/B] [B]Match 1 – singles[/B]. Stanley Slater def. Flemmy Lemming by pinfall after wearing Lemming out through his superior technical abilities [B](D)[/B] – [I]bit annoying that they didn’t click[/I]. Beasts Unleashed promise that they will unleash the full force of their attack on their opponents, The Youth Bandits, up next. [B](D)[/B] [B]Match 2 – tag team[/B]. Beasts Unleashed def. The Youth Bandits after Marat Kolovkov defeated Ian Vincible after using the ‘Moscow Lariat’ [B](C-)[/B] – [I]The Beasts have quickly risen in popularity to the point where they can carry others.[/I] [B][CENTER]MAIN SHOW[/CENTER][/B] Out first is Giedroyc who states that he let Damage get the victory last week so that at Knocking On Heavens Door, Giedroyc can show the fans who is the most dominant wrestler in the UK at the moment. Giedroyc finishes by saying that tomorrow night, Damage will be in a world of S***. [B](B-)[/B] – [I]got to love his foul mouth outbursts[/I]. [B]Match 1 – tag team[/B]. The Anglo-Scotts Connection def. McMahon & McMahon after Glen Ward got the pinfall [B](D)[/B] – [I]again not good enough from the champs[/I]. After the match it is announced that The Anglo-Scotts Connection will take on Beasts Unleashed for the 21st Century Tag Team titles [B](F)[/B] [B]Match 2 – singles[/B]. Brilliant White def. Stardust by submission [B](E)[/B] – [I]now that is definitely not good enough[/I]. We see Brilliant White, Red Dragon and Arthur T. Turtle arguing backstage about who deserves the next title shot for the 21st Century Ladder Championship. The current acting boss Salty Larry decides that in order to resolve this issue we will have a 3 way ladder match at Knocking On Heavens Door to decide the number 1 contender for the belt. [B] (E) [/B] [B]Match 3 – singles[/B]. JD Morgan def. Oskari Persson by submission with a ‘Rear Naked Choke’, sending a message to Merle O’Curle ahead of their submission match for the 21st Century Strong Style Title [B](C-)[/B] – [I]hopefully this will start the upturn[/I]. JD Morgan is celebrating in the ring when O’Curle runs into the ring and attacks Morgan from behind. Evidently O’Curle is worried by Morgan’s impressive in ring ability and wanted to try to weaken his opponent ahead of their match. [B](E)[/B] Salty Larry reveals the man that he has brought in face HDP tonight in HDP’s HARDCORE RULZ CHALLENGE is none other than Menace [B](E)[/B] – [I]not one of the more famous names we’ve brought in[/I]. [B]Match 4 - singles hardcore[/B]. Hardcore Danny Patterson def Menace after hitting Menace with a crowbar, knocking him out and giving HDP the victory [B](C-)[/B] – [I]may be not a big name but still a competent wrestler.[/I] After the match Patterson is celebrating in the ring when MOSC’s UK Wrecking Crew (Thug and Bruiser) run in and attack our self proclaimed hardcore icon. Evidently his self-preaching has angered some of his colleagues from his other employer [B](D)[/B] – [I]kind of wanted better[/I]. Donny Damage comes to the ring and reveals that his mystery tag team partner is the teen idol Travis Cool [B](D)[/B] – [I]oh well, one day his name will strike fear into fan’s hearts, but not quite today[/I]. [B]Match 5 – tag team[/B]. Cousins In Arms def. Donny Damage and Travis Cool after Giedroyc got hit the ‘Crashing On’ on Cool and managed to get the pinfall. After the match Giedroyc makes his way to the back staring at Damage as Damage points to Giedroyc’s title saying its gonna be his tomorrow night. [B](C)[/B] – [I]will that match have turned tonight’s rating around?[/I] [U]Overall [B](C-)[/B][/U] Not a lot of good matches there but still managed to turn it round due to the fact there are some competitors who will always put on a high quality match. Made a fair loss on that show and we’re gonna raise prices in order to cover our costs. Again we only got 100 viewers although that’s probably more than the channel gets in a year for its other programs.

Archived