People's complaint that there are not enough workers, though valid, are a product of a new area suddenly open. So either way, people from other areas will have to come and lend their experience.

That's an issue not just limited to India, though. There really aren't a lot of female pictures in general, and the available talent pool of women wrestlers in 2020 is a bit lower than 2016. There are only so many people you can get to come over.

it's not fully functional, because if you start the game as per normal the region doesn't work. It doesn't create new workers because there's no pics. So either have t change settings and have most of the region with blue face. or you have to rely on others to make the pics for you so the region works properly. At the end of the day it shouldn't be down to us to fix a region in his game.

Also you missed the point, Adam just wouldn't have announced it early, it would just be coming out when he originally said it was, only all the regions would work from the start.

Over time people are going to make free pic packs and those will be chock full of Indians eventually. I also like the idea of a MBP mod in TEW it is an interesting idea, but I would have liked to see a lot more default free pictures so it could get to a playable level over time, and the international markets could flesh out as needed with indy talent.

I am in the process of making a fully functional mod for indian region which you can always import in your game. It will contain everything from promotions to workers and more.

The only problem is I don't know how to do graphics so I have asked a couple of people. See if they agree.

Of course the only issue being that there aren't enough free pictures. Just go into the Free pictures and add Indian workers.

If that's too much work you can easily use the mass editor and make it so all the Hispanic workers (for example) can also be Indian workers when they are generated. Takes minutes and the problem is solved without needing faceless workers generated.

how do yo use the mass editor? i dont see that as an option

I merged the two great Indian files (Wonk's and Brat's) and did some balancing/tweaking work (mostly physicals - too many people were like 20s at everything or 90s at everything because of the way the autofill works), performance skills for some of the lower level guys, some overness, some typos in the bios. But I don't want to release something where the work is like 1% mine, seriously these guys have so much character in the renders and the bios, I love them

I have a save where I am DSPW, and 2022 just finished. We are mid 44s in India, Oliver Kobb aka Kentucky Bill is my champion as he is certain to put in 50s at main event. I almost have a million in bank, I bought out CWW, IPW, and YEPW to gain pop in other regions. I created a large commercial broadcaster, and give away tickets. My Merch is level 4 going to 5. I have training facility with 60% ability, and 30% output. I am getting like 60k a month in profit.

My roster is diverse between Indian based rookies, Oceania workers, American Workers, European workers (DuPonts), and 1 or 2 Mexican and Japanese workers. I have two tag teams with good chem from the characters generated in India. Using them as job guys for now to develop skills and chemistry. Kashmir was inaugural world champ with 3 year reign. He couldn't get matches past mid 40s which made me fumble title around. Just signed Loxley Robbins to first ever iron clad contract. He has about 80 pop in Oceania, and none in India. 92 star q, 92 basics, and 93 consistent. He quit RAW for some reason. Will build him to be megastar. Tried getting Matty Faith after he quit SWF but he went CWA.

Now for game world its insane. USPW was found to be involved in organized crime. The lost broadcasting deal, Allen Packer quit then came back as owner, and they are now small size. With only south east region high as 74. Everywhere else is 5-15 in US. With USPW fall, SWF is DOMINATING the game. The only US two big stars they don't have are Steve Frehley & Aaron Andrews. EVERYONE else is at SWF. I mean everyone both Cornells, Velocidad. 180 active wrestlers on roster. Over 220 mil in the bank and sign up everyone. PSW has about 5 mil in the bank seemingly won Indy Wars although they joined COTT. CZCW is about out of business as well.

• 2 years later...

Hey everybody,

Was thinking about starting a game in India for the first time so I was trying to find some info and this thread seemed to have the most discussion. 

Thought I'd bump this back up since a lot the game has changed since the first month or so of release. 

Any tips or tricks to starting a promotion? Settings to make the region most playable? Has anyone played as one of the two future promotions in the database?

Really like the idea of using the Talk To Worker function to populate the region with available talent, either scooping up great indy talent or maybe going the World Wrestling All Stars way and snap up washed up veterans to battle.

Edited by Joshdb
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Joshdb said:

Hey everybody,

Was thinking about starting a game in India for the first time so I was trying to find some info and this thread seemed to have the most discussion. 

Thought I'd bump this back up since a lot the game has changed since the first month or so of release. 

Any tips or tricks to starting a promotion? Settings to make the region most playable? Has anyone played as one of the two future promotions in the database?

Really like the idea of using the Talk To Worker function to populate the region with available talent, either scooping up great indy talent or maybe going the World Wrestling All Stars way and snap up washed up veterans to battle.

I have played a few games as Indian companies.

The most fun I have had is by building around the current and future Indian talent. I use the "Talk To Worker" function to sign wrestlers and off-screen talent, but I like doing so with short term contracts - this way, they don't seem to relocate to India, which I think is more realistic, and forces me to build around the local talent.

• 2 weeks later...