Which avatar do you play?

Which avatar do you play?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which avatar do you play?

• Grand Avatar
    • Non-wrestler Avatar (Kate or Professor)
    • Wrestler Avatar (all the others)
    • I play an actual C-verse character

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48884" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>However in all other instances I play an avatar I created myself and allow the other 'avatars' to inhabit the game world as their own characters. I rename almost all of them so that they have a more 'real' name and then leave 'em to it. The only two I keep the same are Jack Avatar and Masked Avatar because those feel like decent character names.</div></blockquote><p> I do the same, although the only name I keep is The Masked Avatar. My favourite new names are El Sustituto and The Great Yamashi.</p><p> </p><p> My created characters run the gamut from RTG-rules scrubs to budding superstars, depending on what kind of game I'm running. If I don't want a wrestler character (because the point of that game is to book the canon roster), I'll create an interviewer, authority figure, or colour commentator.</p>

Nine times out of ten I play as someone on the roster I think would be fun to be the booker as (hardly ever the owner) and I like to keep owner goals on for that touch of realism.

So if I'm booking for the WWF, I have to put up with Vince and his absolute garbage. In fact, I'm about to start a 1998 WWF save where I play as Vince Russo and try and win the Monday Night Wars!

I like to the play the game by creating my own company and then creating myself as a new character to play as the owner and also use him as the announcer and for occasional backstage or in-ring segments as "The Boss".