[HYPE] CVerse Women's Revolution

This seems to be a running theme with anything not real world mod for some reason given Killing the Business worked just fine. Rename your default pictures folder in case anything goes wrong - I don't think it will, my current folder has pictures from three different mods in but still - and name a new one default, copy and paste all the original pics and then the pics from the mod into the new default folder, they should all turn up then.

No that's not the issue. Most likely he used Create Database to create both database and then unzipped the mods to those locations. Based on this the database he is using is "WRev" which would create a picture folder called "WRev". If that's not what willr0ck called the picture folder then the mod will be pointing to the wrong place.

All he has to do is open the mod in the main editor -> database details -> picture folder -> point it to the correct location.

No that's not the issue. Most likely he used Create Database to create both database and then unzipped the mods to those locations. Based on this the database he is using is "WRev" which would create a picture folder called "WRev". If that's not what willr0ck called the picture folder then the mod will be pointing to the wrong place.

All he has to do is open the mod in the main editor -> database details -> picture folder -> point it to the correct location.

That worked! Thank you.

Okay, so simmed ahead in a watcher game to August, and Grace Harper opened BGOW, so I opted to play as that. One thing I noticed, and perhaps I imported things wrong, but the relationships didn't seem to set. For instance, the text mentions Hannah and Helena Hooligan are sisters, but that doesn't show up in their personal info under relationships. (Same goes for others like Ashley Keith and Gear Head Grace).

Still, lot of fun, even if booking a Risque company is really hard (some of my matches get a rating of 2. TWO?!?)

Just noticed that Esperanza Montero is considered more of a powerhouse and has Explosive Ring Style, differentiating her from the rest of the family. Interesting twist.

Thank you! I thought that would be an interesting character thing for her -- to make her slightly different than the rest of her family!

Okay, so simmed ahead in a watcher game to August, and Grace Harper opened BGOW, so I opted to play as that. One thing I noticed, and perhaps I imported things wrong, but the relationships didn't seem to set. For instance, the text mentions Hannah and Helena Hooligan are sisters, but that doesn't show up in their personal info under relationships. (Same goes for others like Ashley Keith and Gear Head Grace).

Still, lot of fun, even if booking a Risque company is really hard (some of my matches get a rating of 2. TWO?!?)

Did you import worker relationships before you started the game? If you added them into a save, their relationships don't port with them. If you import them into a database, you also have to import worker relationships too.

Did you import worker relationships before you started the game? If you added them into a save, their relationships don't port with them. If you import them into a database, you also have to import worker relationships too.

Yeah, I followed all the steps on the previous page. When I got to "Worker Relationships", there were some "Unable to import" messages with the existing C-verse characters (though that doesn't explain the Hooligan Sisters, though.)

Well, easy enough to edit with the in-game editor for the existing game, and I've already started adding the relationships "by hand" in the database.

Yeah, I followed all the steps on the previous page. When I got to "Worker Relationships", there were some "Unable to import" messages with the existing C-verse characters (though that doesn't explain the Hooligan Sisters, though.)

Well, easy enough to edit with the in-game editor for the existing game, and I've already started adding the relationships "by hand" in the database.

I'm not sure why the relationships didn't import over, I haven't had that issue before. There aren't ton of them and if it becomes a recurring thing I can post a list of all the relationships if anyone wants to add them manually.

Here is the link with any errors posted fixed:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/luked0uzn27j6jf/TEW2020.mdb/file

and here are a few missing renders that I hadn't completed as of release, more to follow...

P0do5zw.jpgyOK8VXs.jpg

Tremolo Riff

XUFUE5d.jpg

Tatum Richards

Cozu0Uy.jpg

Bonnie Bogan

1IvOaSs.jpg

Harper Reid

r5B1PHt.jpg

Tara Kilpatrick

ZYgWFkE.jpg

Sarah Rioli

I'll add these to the pic folder shortly but I thought it might actually be easier just to save them to your pic folder individually

I'm not sure why the relationships didn't import over, I haven't had that issue before. There aren't ton of them and if it becomes a recurring thing I can post a list of all the relationships if anyone wants to add them manually.

Here is the link with any errors posted fixed:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/luked0uzn27j6jf/TEW2020.mdb/file

and here are a few missing renders that I hadn't completed as of release, more to follow...

P0do5zw.jpgyOK8VXs.jpg

Tremolo Riff

XUFUE5d.jpg

Tatum Richards

Cozu0Uy.jpg

Bonnie Bogan

1IvOaSs.jpg

Harper Reid

r5B1PHt.jpg

Tara Kilpatrick

ZYgWFkE.jpg

Sarah Rioli

I'll add these to the pic folder shortly but I thought it might actually be easier just to save them to your pic folder individually

So, do we just download that and replace the existing file, and then import the data again to the other database?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48936" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, do we just download that and replace the existing file, and then import the data again to the other database?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, but I think the only errors were a few workers were in the wrong region so it might be easier to edit manually.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48936" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is amazing! Thank you for this!<p> </p><p> One thing I caught that looks like a mistake: Hiroko Iha the Cosplay Queen has her language set to fluent English and None for Japanese.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Got it, I'll get that fixed and thanks for the positve feedback. I've only heard from a few people that they actually like the mod. Mostly I get people pointing out errors (which I do appreciate btw), but it's good to hear when someone enjoys the mod.</p>

Got it, I'll get that fixed and thanks for the positve feedback. I've only heard from a few people that they actually like the mod. Mostly I get people pointing out errors (which I do appreciate btw), but it's good to hear when someone enjoys the mod.

If it helps I still haven't booked one show on TEW2020 yet, even the demo, as I have just been working on my mod and I don't want to get involved in a game as it will just delay that. So the fact I haven't come back with more detailed feedback/appreciation is simply due to that, but like I say when I had a look through it there looked like some fantastic stuff there so I am sure people are enjoying it! They should be anyway lol

Got it, I'll get that fixed and thanks for the positve feedback. I've only heard from a few people that they actually like the mod. Mostly I get people pointing out errors (which I do appreciate btw), but it's good to hear when someone enjoys the mod.

Most of the errors are on me. I seriously can't believe I forgot to add the Hooligan Sister's relationship.

Also, I imagine a lot of users here are lurkers like I am most of the time so I'd say the fact that the only "complaints" are people pointing out errors is a good sign.

Haven't started playing as anyone yet cause i'm just enjoying simming and waiting for companies to get opened. Tamara McFly opened EVE so I took it over with Sam Keith and made sure Ashley Keith got signed. And it took her like 5 days to decide to sign. Come on now!

Hooray! Also, Penny Ramone is (pardon the expression) MONEY.

Yes she is, as she was intended to be!

Haven't started playing as anyone yet cause i'm just enjoying simming and waiting for companies to get opened. Tamara McFly opened EVE so I took it over with Sam Keith and made sure Ashley Keith got signed. And it took her like 5 days to decide to sign. Come on now!

I'm just happy to hear she signed with the company. I simmed a couple years when we were testing but no one opened EVE so that's good to hear.

Will this work well if I import the workers into an existing game.

I've got a good OLLIE game going and the unemployed scene in Mexico is atrocious. I'd like to avoid raiding other companies right now.

No one is under contract or anything like that so it should work just fine.