[HYPE] CVerse Women's Revolution

Hello all, sorry it's been a minute. Just got caught up with real life stuff eating into my free time. The UK Expansion is below...

As always much thanks goes out to The Swanton 825 for all his help! I think he may have come up a particular referee character that I foresee becoming a cult hero. You guys will know who it is when you read the bio.

British Isles Expansion

DB:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4x0836wxgoz95h8/TEW2020%25282%2529.mdb/file

Graphics:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jp5q1i49cpo71dw/WMRevUK.zip/file

Well this has come out of nowhere, downloading now, looking forward to looking through it!

Hello all, sorry it's been a minute. Just got caught up with real life stuff eating into my free time. The UK Expansion is below...

As always much thanks goes out to The Swanton 825 for all his help! I think he may have come up a particular referee character that I foresee becoming a cult hero. You guys will know who it is when you read the bio.

British Isles Expansion

DB:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4x0836wxgoz95h8/TEW2020%25282%2529.mdb/file

Graphics:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jp5q1i49cpo71dw/WMRevUK.zip/file

Excellent to see this Will! Looking forward to moving these workers into my game. Thank you!

Well this has come out of nowhere, downloading now, looking forward to looking through it!

Excellent to see this Will! Looking forward to moving these workers into my game. Thank you!

As always let me know what errors you find. I'm sure someone's gender is wrong or nationality or someone doesn't have stats or something.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48936" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A new installment?!? Yes!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48936" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Let us do the Dance Of Joy!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rhysrob" data-cite="Rhysrob" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48936" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I ran out of steam with TEW & my QAW diary— but your instalments are always a good way to entice me back into it! Thanks for your work on it as always!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Gald you guys are excited. As always let me know of any errors, typos etc.</p>

<p>In one of my games, I'm literally about to do a brand split that I'm presenting as a company split and create an entire women's-centric brand in the UK so this add on is perfect, in addition to perfect timing.</p><p> </p><p>

The amount of life I've gotten out of your mods is far from tapped.</p>

Is anyone else having problems with the database file? I downloaded, then created a new empty database folder, moved in the new file, and nothing comes up.

I thought I was having this issue but I noticed that the DB file I downloaded got renamed, added a "(2)" to the end. removed it and everything is working now.

Hope it's something that simple.

In one of my games, I'm literally about to do a brand split that I'm presenting as a company split and create an entire women's-centric brand in the UK so this add on is perfect, in addition to perfect timing.

The amount of life I've gotten out of your mods is far from tapped.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you are enjoying the mod.

Is anyone else having problems with the database file? I downloaded, then created a new empty database folder, moved in the new file, and nothing comes up.

GnEric is right, you need to remove the 2 from the file name. I have files for the original, the first expansion and then this one in my mediafire account. Mediafire thinks they are the same file so they number them.

Ah, that worked, thank you! Looking over it, it looks nice, but I HAVE found an error- Wild Irish Lasses' product is actually set as having NO women's wrestling at all.

It's meant to be like that. It's really a all men's company. That's the joke. In all seriousness that's fixed now. I'll wait and see if a few more errors surface and then I'll post a link to the updated db.

<p>Wow, this wins my approval for actually having Jersey mentioned.</p><p> </p><p>

Lots of character to this expansion!</p><p> </p><p>

Couple things -</p><p> </p><p>

Billie is supposed to be a big hit oop north and in scotland, but has no pop.</p><p> </p><p>

Everyone's got really high experience relative to their newbishness.</p><p> </p><p>

Nobody's got any scouting levels.</p><p> </p><p>

Slappy and Taboo's pictures aren't set properly, probably the quotation marks.</p><p> </p><p>

WIL's company bio - "WIL looks tt make sure it's fans are thoroughly "sports entertained"" - "WIL looks <strong>to</strong> make sure <strong>its</strong> fans are thoroughly "sports entertained"</p>

I don't suppose you have a folder download for all of your creations so far willr0ck? I ask because I've come across some of your creations out and about the forums, many not in the base game, nor your mods/threads.

For example I stumbled across an old NeoTokyo diary and there were quite a few I'd never seen before... and immediately saved them for use in my game because they were great!

Wow, this wins my approval for actually having Jersey mentioned.

Lots of character to this expansion!

I still consider Slappy DeMatt my magnum opus, but I'm really happy with how The Circumstance's bio turned out. I love giving workers origins from places that don't get as much attention. Also the second I saw the render, I knew I had to make him a Jersey Shore reference somehow. :D

I don't suppose there are any plans for new belts for the existing women's promotions?

More specifically a 6-woman belt for the joshi.

In my game I have a original belt called the 5SSW All-Japan Six-Woman title. Also currently thinking of having one for NeoTokyo too, although not sure what it would be called.

In any case, love your work!

Wow, this wins my approval for actually having Jersey mentioned.

Lots of character to this expansion!

Couple things -

Billie is supposed to be a big hit oop north and in scotland, but has no pop.

Everyone's got really high experience relative to their newbishness.

Nobody's got any scouting levels.

Slappy and Taboo's pictures aren't set properly, probably the quotation marks.

WIL's company bio - "WIL looks tt make sure it's fans are thoroughly "sports entertained"" - "WIL looks to make sure its fans are thoroughly "sports entertained"

Noted, I'll get this stuff fixed and repost the file over the weekend.

I don't suppose you have a folder download for all of your creations so far willr0ck? I ask because I've come across some of your creations out and about the forums, many not in the base game, nor your mods/threads.

For example I stumbled across an old NeoTokyo diary and there were quite a few I'd never seen before... and immediately saved them for use in my game because they were great!

Most of my stuff is here:

https://willr0ck.imgur.com/all

I think you can see everything and download it all or whatever you like you can download. If not let me know and I'll see what I can do about putting a graphics file together.

Also search the last game's re-render thread and the 2020 re-redner thread as most of my renders are posted there.

I still consider Slappy DeMatt my magnum opus, but I'm really happy with how The Circumstance's bio turned out. I love giving workers origins from places that don't get as much attention. Also the second I saw the render, I knew I had to make him a Jersey Shore reference somehow. :D

Yes, Slappy DeMatt is possibly the greatest character in the entire CV.

I don't suppose there are any plans for new belts for the existing women's promotions?

More specifically a 6-woman belt for the joshi.

In my game I have a original belt called the 5SSW All-Japan Six-Woman title. Also currently thinking of having one for NeoTokyo too, although not sure what it would be called.

In any case, love your work!

I definitely made a trios title for 5Star, check my graphics thread. I believe it's called the triangle title or something like that.

Most of my stuff is here:

https://willr0ck.imgur.com/all

I think you can see everything and download it all or whatever you like you can download. If not let me know and I'll see what I can do about putting a graphics file together.

Also search the last game's re-render thread and the 2020 re-redner thread as most of my renders are posted there.

Excellent, many thanks! EDIT: Currently getting a missing content page.

I definitely made a trios title for 5Star, check my graphics thread. I believe it's called the triangle title or something like that.

Oh that's what that was for? Makes sense actually. My current game still has it as the base game triple threat title, which I've found useful for the lowercard.

Excellent, many thanks! EDIT: Currently getting a missing content page.

You may have to create a login to see pics. I will check the settings and see if I have eveyrthing set to private as well. If all else fails I can download the entire pic collection and put them in a zip file but there is something like 80 pages of pics so I'll do that as a last resort.

You may have to create a login to see pics. I will check the settings and see if I have eveyrthing set to private as well. If all else fails I can download the entire pic collection and put them in a zip file but there is something like 80 pages of pics so I'll do that as a last resort.

Can confirm its a dead link and I'm logged in. willr0ck.imgur.com works but no public posts.

Also in regards to finding all my renders and graphics, I fogot that the tew re-render thread has a masterfile with all of my re-renders in it. Check the 2015 thread as well and all my belts and logos are in my graphics thread so that should make it easier to locate any of my stuff. Way easier than me making a giant zip file.