Backstage in this game is just crazy! I currently have a backstage rating of 0%, and about 8 incidents per event, including at least 2-3 world’s stinkiest farts (the record is 5, what are they eating???). At this point I’m seriously considering turning it into Pro Farting instead.

My character has average leadership skills so I should have no problem with penalties, I have just three wrestlers who are listed as a mildly negative influence, and about 30 who are positive, including many friends. No one has tension with me or towards anyone else on my roster. All backstage bonuses like organised and paid for hotel, transport and catering do absolutely nothing.

It completely broke my game until I turned both morale and backstage off. This definitely needs some heavy balancing.

Are you hiring negative personalities? The backstage has been a lot easier for me to handle, especially with guys that were big time problem children in 2016. I haven't run an SWF game yet, though, so no idea how hard Joey Morgan still is to handle! The only negative backstage events I've been getting are ones that results in wrestler court and a positive effect on the offending personality.

Try hiring positive personalities? You can sort by positive and negative when searching workers. I can't imagine how many negative personalities you would have to have to get a 0% backstage rating, though.

It is kinda like all hell breaking lose backstage all the time. Segments can get hurt a bit consequentially cos of bad backstage area, and I can’t do much about it that I haven’t already tried. I wonder if it just my game, like maybe I need to tone the attributes i self edited down a bit, just to give myself a chance.

Backstage in this game is just crazy! I currently have a backstage rating of 0%, and about 8 incidents per event, including at least 2-3 world’s stinkiest farts (the record is 5, what are they eating???). At this point I’m seriously considering turning it into Pro Farting instead.

My character has average leadership skills so I should have no problem with penalties, I have just three wrestlers who are listed as a mildly negative influence, and about 30 who are positive, including many friends. No one has tension with me or towards anyone else on my roster. All backstage bonuses like organised and paid for hotel, transport and catering do absolutely nothing.

It completely broke my game until I turned both morale and backstage off. This definitely needs some heavy balancing.

what company were you running?

I'm legit struggling to see how the above can be true, unless you opened your own fed and just hired everyone negative on the indies haha.

CWA starts with a 100% backstage, and we have some pills.

I have some negative personalities but those are a very small minority. The problem is that a bully will attack someone almost every time, resulting in constant problems that turn backstage atmosphere toxic in a week or two. Meanwhile, guys who are a positive influence do nothing. I’ve never had a problem managing this in TEW16 but it’s impossible here.

It still doesn’t explain the fart galore.

what company were you running?

I'm legit struggling to see how the above can be true, unless you opened your own fed and just hired everyone negative on the indies haha.

CWA starts with a 100% backstage, and we have some pills.

I use a converted real world mod and eliminated most negative personalities for the main workers as there were way too many. Still, two guys with bully personalities destroyed the backstage of a company that has about 50 workers.

I use a converted real world mod and eliminated most negative personalities for the main workers as there were way too many. Still, two guys with bully personalities destroyed the backstage of a company that has about 50 workers.

Maybe the Mod is just converting wrong/ has to many negative attributes?

I can only speak for CWA so far, but I've foudn the opposite in that i wish I had backstage problems for flavor.

Maybe the Mod is just converting wrong/ has to many negative attributes?

I can only speak for CWA so far, but I've foudn the opposite in that i wish I had backstage problems for flavor.

Yeah, I'm suspicious about the conversion. I haven't noticed a CVerse promotion with less than 100% backstage rating yet and, like you, I wish there was more interesting stuff going on!

Yeah, I'm suspicious about the conversion. I haven't noticed a CVerse promotion with less than 100% backstage rating yet and, like you, I wish there was more interesting stuff going on!

The game should behave the same way when it sees the “bully” attribute regardless of being a conversion or not. I trimmed it to make sure that not everyone has that personality but each person with it acts destructive way too often.

The game should behave the same way when it sees the “bully” attribute regardless of being a conversion or not. I trimmed it to make sure that not everyone has that personality but each person with it acts destructive way too often.

agreed, But that's not his point.

If the Mod conversion puts "Bully" as an attribute for every guy from TEW 2016 it used to say was a minor nuisance for example, that would make the mod act like every worker who was considered a bit of a back stage issue was some major Ahole.

Honestly, I think this is going to be an issue until we start to get the really tuned RW mods post release.

If the Mod conversion puts "Bully" as an attribute for every guy from TEW 2016 it used to say was a minor nuisance for example, that would make the mod act like every worker who was considered a bit of a back stage issue was some major Ahole.

Honestly, I think this is going to be an issue until we start to get the really tuned RW mods post release.

This was my point, yeah. Bully is incredibly rare in the default CVerse - there's only 3 people who have it. That suggests it's meant to be saved for the very worst of the worst. If mod makers are putting tons of people with it - or, as seems more likely, the conversion is giving it to lots of people - then it's going to make things much harder.

This was my point, yeah. Bully is incredibly rare in the default CVerse - there's only 3 people who have it. That suggests it's meant to be saved for the very worst of the worst. If mod makers are putting tons of people with it - or, as seems more likely, the conversion is giving it to lots of people - then it's going to make things much harder.

yea, Bully might be the problem, the real term should be "toxic" or "self Destructive"

Bully to me is like, an overbearing personality. Only the worst of the worst should be showing up every show to cause trouble. That's beyond being a Bully, that's just being scott Stienier level awful

I removed it, that's the point. Only two workers on my roster have this attribute as it made sense from the historical perspective, and they cause utter mayhem.

EDIT: Just checked, I was mistaken. One is a bully, the other one is gloomy. Both cause A LOT of trouble.

yea, Bully might be the problem, the real term should be "toxic" or "self Destructive"

Bully to me is like, an overbearing personality. Only the worst of the worst should be showing up every show to cause trouble. That's beyond being a Bully, that's just being scott Stienier level awful

Attributes are a great idea but they need to be balanced. Bully should be a thing but shouldn't assault someone almost every event.

I wonder if it just my game, like maybe I need to tone the attributes i self edited down a bit, just to give myself a chance.

That would be my guess. Also, you may want to use the Sophie cheat code. You enter it in the blank after clicking "Remote Assistance". There are many others, but this code sets all your user talents to 10. Might help you keep that backstage madness down a bit....

So it needs heavy balancing because you're having an issue? When the trial first released, people were complaining that backstage environments were TOO HIGH (most companies save possibly SNP were 100%).

I’ve never had a problem managing this in TEW16 but it’s impossible here.

This isn't TEW16. The attributes system is completely different from Personality Plus. It's deeper and more expansive with a great deal more potential subtlety. But you have never been able to convert a database from an old game to a new game and have it work perfectly without significant amounts of editing. Never. Ask any modmaker and they'll tell you the same thing. So the entire game needs to be rebalanced because you haven't gotten the hang of the game's mechanics enough to make your converted database behave the way you want it to? I've got ~30 hours into converting my TEW16 RW database and I'm still finding little niggling issues that throw things off.

Realize, I'm not "having a go" at you, as it were. What I'm saying is, this version of TEW is probably the deepest its ever been. It's going to take some time for people to come to grips with that and to see how all the pieces fit together. It's not going to happen if the entire game is rebalanced because a naked database converted from a shallower game doesn't work exactly the way it did in that shallower game. Also, the notion that arranging and paying for amenities doesn't do anything is patently false. It may not balance things out if you have straight-edge backstage rules (no drinking, drugs, smoking, friends/family, strict dress code, show up 3 hrs early, don't leave til show's over, etc). I think you need to go through that database and edit every single person in it. That's the only way to ensure the game world works according to your expectations. The game's default database has a real dearth of s...Mark Carnies, but the combinations of other attributes (horndog, unfaithful, etc) should make for a potent mix as a save goes on. But, if your conversion has a lot of seemingly positive personalities but a lot of negative attributes, you could definitely run into issues overall.

Personally, in a move that'll shock no one, if I can get the women to work correctly, I don't care about anyone else. To quote the great philosopher, Eric Cartman, "(Forget) those guys". ;)

I’m having this exact same issue, but I am playing a 2005 mod as TNA. There were quite a lot of negative personalities in the locker room.

It’s still annoying though that I have to sift through 10 backstage fights and farts and to be honest, I would like to be able to remove the “worlds stinkiest fart” event, because really...come on!

So far I've had 3 backstage incidents, 2 were people taking on proteges and one was a locker room leader incident with someone being to cocky. Maybe I'll regret saying this when the full game comes out but so far, it doesn't seem all that much diffrent from 2016 in terms of incidents and regularity

Yeah, it is definitely a conversion issue. Until a 2016 mod is completely revamped by the mod makers, there will be a crazy number of backstage incidents and a many more "mildly negative influences". Apparently the huge attributes difference between 2016 and 2020 makes big impact on the backstage.

Hopefully we don't keep losing mod makers at the rate we are losing them. I truly enjoy playing RW mods. I wouldn't even mind paying a little to the mod maker. Just saying...

:0)

One part is the issue of the converter. If you take someone who is pessimistic in 2016 as their top attribute, they get pegged as Gloomy no matter what their other sliders are. So, people that were neutral in 2016 immediately end up being negative personalities in 2020. Once you take a lot of that silliness out, the backstage isn't that bad. Not 100 but still positive. It's just going to be fixing a whole lot of people.

I will say it's weird that Selfish is a lesser penalty than Gloomy.

You mostly miss the point. Read again: I removed the vast majority of bad personalities after the conversion, leaving TWO: a bully and a gloomy one on my roster. These two were enough for my backstage atmosphere to sink and it stays at 0% even after I removed all the bad guys. It never recovers. Plus, even when all the guys are a positive influence, I still get 2-3 stinkiest farts per event, and as many as 6 at times. Perhaps that causes it to stay at 0% no matter what.

I haven't had a single fart incident over dozens of two month-playthroughs, so that just seems like pure coincidence. Are you using the current patch?

As for negative personalities, I hope they actually have the ability to tank a locker room in the way described in 2020. In the past, it always seemed a bit to easy to offset troublemakers.

I haven't had a single fart incident over dozens of two month-playthroughs, so that just seems like pure coincidence. Are you using the current patch?

As for negative personalities, I hope they actually have the ability to tank a locker room in the way described in 2020. In the past, it always seemed a bit to easy to offset troublemakers.

I do have the most current patch, maybe it’s due to the roster size (I have 48 wrestlers on my roster, 52 before).