Injuries Way Too Frequent Now?

Maybe this has been addressed in the latest patch (I'm on 14) but injuries seem to be comically high now, and I'm on Medium injury frequency which is what I always use.

In one of the older patches over a 2 month span my roster had around 4 injuries, with only 1 of them being super serious. In patch 14 I had about 5 or 6 injuries, with virtually all of them being major injuries, two of which didn't even take place in my promotion. One worker, in particular, sprained their ankle, then on their return match tore their ACL.

Another worker semi-severed their spine not even working for us, and another received a back injury.

Granted, they were all working for physically intense companies, but even the "stiffer" real world promotions don't have wrestlers severing their spines and tearing their ACLs every night.

The code ofr injury frequency definintely needs to be toned down if it hasn't already.

<p>Idk I play on Extreme and havent seen any more than I did in 2016 I think this may just be observer bias on your end. </p><p> </p><p>

I've been playing on a constant schedule so 9-10 normal shows a month, and only 1 serious injury and 2 that could be worked through.</p>

I always felt that injuries - especially in a high frequency company like a WWE - weren't common enough, so I'm glad if they've been increased. They can always be adjusted in the settings, so this shouldn't be a major issue. I'd usually always set the frequency to the highest setting during WrestleMania seasons and stuff like that just to add an element of challenge and unpredictability.

<p>Injuries have always been unrealistically low in the TEW series. I have my settings on high and I'm loving the amount and variety I'm seeing. Most injuries are workable and are only for a few days to a few weeks. </p><p> </p><p>

Guys are banged up all the time IRL and working through injuries so this is a much welcome change.</p>

I didn't get any injuries in my save until I changed the injury frequency to high. Next thing I know, Trips gets injured at a House Show and will be out for a few months so I needed to vacate the title and put it on HBK. Even on high, that's all that's happened in my save, and I think that's pretty reasonable.

I think injuries needed to be higher than in '16 and if they are higher in '20, color me impressed. The way I worked around them not being high enough was to send wrestlers to rehab more often, send them on more vacations and suspend them more. It really does make booking more fun when wrestlers and coming and going more often as others have stated.

I think injuries needed to be higher than in '16 and if they are higher in '20, color me impressed. The way I worked around them not being high enough was to send wrestlers to rehab more often, send them on more vacations, and suspend them more. It really does make booking more fun when wrestlers and coming and going more often as others have stated.

I'm playing a 95 mod as the WWF, and Jericho keeps getting injured after recovering from an injury. Though he's still on a PPA contract so he's busting his ass off in other companies too! I made a custom character to mess around with as an 18-year-old wrestler and like the 10th match, he broke his neck in WAR. Not trying to make him into a star just thought it would be neat. Dude is on the shelf for a year.