C-Verse 2005 (RELEASE)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nerodragomir1" data-cite="nerodragomir1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49248" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does this have a particular picture pack?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It should be your default pic pack there may be a few pictures missing and if they aren't in the pic pack let me know and I can upload them for you.</p>

It's pretty standard, the AI is very likely to steal in this one and since all the talent levels are super high that means a lot of early raids.

I might suggest having companies at DAVE's size be more uniform in using written, non-exclusive contracts. This is something that wasn't a thing back in the TEW2005 days and I believe this game's AI is balanced with it in mind. I feel like these kind of contracts suit that level of promotion and is actually fairly realistic for mid-sized companies these days atleast. The Iron Clad clause ensures they won't be losing half their roster at a moment's notice but still allows the workers to go to other promotions as well.

love the mod, using DAVE. I'm losing half my roster after a week, is this normal?

Due to the popularity for workers being too high across the board a lot of workers leave their companies in the first month or two because they are considered too popular for them.

I just finished up 220 new broadcasters for the C-Verse. I have to test them. They'll be in the revamped more balanced offshoot of this mod.

I need to add in title descriptions and then I'll start my work on that.

I also made a locations file with 1098 locations (not venues) around the world. I am currently adding flavor text, but that's going to take me forever, so I'm going to replace C-Verse locations (and then add in venues) in the offshoot of 2005 data and just work on it when I find the time.

So there will be two versions, the straight conversion from 2005 and then a more balanced version. I figure the more balanced version will take me a couple weeks to get to where I want it. Then I'll move both versions ahead to the WreSpi release.

<p>Version 1.12 <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gUmsK4U8cbhUwTXkkpm7eNLz5o7kxfeS/view?usp=sharing" rel="external nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gUmsK4U8cbhUwTXkkpm7eNLz5o7kxfeS/view?usp=sharing</a></p><p> </p><p>

Completed new injuries fields.</p><p>

Completed title bios, removed title lineages that don't make sense.</p><p>

A few alter egos, changes to owner stats, little miscellaneous stuff I should have kept better track of.</p><p> </p><p>

--</p><p> </p><p>

What's next?</p><p> </p><p>

The straight port of 2005 is done. Next up is making an offshoot (v2.0) that is hopefully more balanced. It will have my locations and broadcasters modifications. (Including my Injuries modification that already exists.) As well as anything else I see that will add balance to the data.</p><p> </p><p>

-I plan to level overness based on where the worker should be at the time.</p><p>

-I plan to make sure not everyone is god tier in their stats. </p><p>

-I will alter things like Star Quality, Menace, and Sex Appeal to make better sense based on the worker.</p><p>

-I will add or alter anything else that makes sense to add or alter.</p><p> </p><p>

If people notice errors with the nonbalanced data, I will update it. Otherwise, the balanced data will be what I'm working on.</p>

The UK must have had a really great economy and wrestling industry, but this is great! I can't wait to explore what happened in the morning!

ROF as the #2 in the world?! Without looking, I bet they got on a broadcaster that also shows in Australia or India. DAVE usually survives and thrives, so I'm guessing the US had a bad run with wrestling industry and/or the economy.

592807499_CV2005-5Years.thumb.jpg.e0b8913257c36c93ce71b2ceca4863d6.jpg

<p>I want to give a big thanks to</p><p> </p><p>

brat99 <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547319" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547319</a></p><p>

and</p><p>

Wonk <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546696" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546696</a></p><p> </p><p>

for their allowing me to use their respective mods for the India scene as free pictures for India. If you want to have the workers and promotions they've created, please download their respective mods and add them to the database. The next release of this mod will have their pictures attributed to them in the Free Pictures section.</p><p> </p><p>

The next release of the mod (the balanced version) will happen in the next 24 hours or so. I'm working on logos for the future companies that don't have them. Once I get that done, I'll upload.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>More Balanced CVerse 2005 v2.0</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

C-Verse 2005 v2.0 - <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aNpmysgR8HEoZDNq25lto6FHuUJJbgBj/view?usp=sharing" rel="external nofollow">C-Verse 2005 v2.0</a></p><p> </p><p>

India Free Pictures (Big thanks to brat99 and Wonk) - <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ae6YmaUGxNOrz-OcEizfcvcgQzsXlwxL/view?usp=sharing" rel="external nofollow">India Free Pictures</a></p><p> </p><p>

Missing Company Logos - <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/10J784JmfZYswRI7mmlmemc1eyQoi1v-q/view?usp=sharing" rel="external nofollow">Missing Company Logos</a></p><p> </p><p>

They are both WinRAR files, so you will need a decompressing program, I suggest Googling WinRAR if you don't have one.</p>

<p>The Indian images are set as free pictures.</p><p> </p><p>

Let me double check the links! (They are now fixed.)</p><p> </p><p>

I did not make broadcaster logos. I guess I'll put that on the things I might do. (I personally don't have those as super important in my life. Anyone who may want to contribute, I'm happy to accept!)</p>

Tag teams seem to be missing from almost every promotion. Great work with everything tho :)

Just playing through and signed a deal as USPW with Weview that sees me increase pop in over 56 areas lol! Idk if this was meant to be put in.. but I love it!

Tag teams seem to be missing from almost every promotion. Great work with everything tho :)

Just playing through and signed a deal as USPW with Weview that sees me increase pop in over 56 areas lol! Idk if this was meant to be put in.. but I love it!

I think the tag teams mostly exist in the database. I figured promotions would pair existing tag teams, but if it doesn't, I'll have to go through and add them in on a promotion basis too.

WeView should increase popularity everywhere, but it's internet free-to-air and capped at Very Small audience.

I had it at enormous for one of my tests and 21CW and ROF became the top 2 promotions in the world within 5 years because of it. That didn't work as I had intended. Hahahaha

I know what happened for tag teams. I did a delete and reimport of companies to fix a mistake I made. What I didn't do was reimport the tag teams. I'll fix that and update the main post.

What else did I screw up? Hahahaha

Hopefully next time it'll be something that can be edited in game.

So im booking and I keep gaining pop in 55 regions but losing in 1 region. That one Region is my own and im playing USPW. Any reason why? Im using Bruce The Giant as my user character too

It’s possible that you’re so popular in the south east that it’s hard to raise your popularity there anymore, but the shows are still good enough to raise you everywhere else.

So im booking and I keep gaining pop in 55 regions but losing in 1 region. That one Region is my own and im playing USPW. Any reason why? Im using Bruce The Giant as my user character too

The reason why is that you're more popular than that in your home region but less popular than that everywhere else. So you're gaining everywhere else but losing in your home region. Your user character doesn't really have much to do with it in this case.