Why can't Products work like Gimmick Pros and Cons?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TeemuFoundation" data-cite="TeemuFoundation" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>2024. Get hyped.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey, TEW 07 and TEW 08 existed. Cross your fingers.</p>

This is an image of the Gimmick Pros and Cons screen that you set in the main editor...

https://imgur.com/kWlrY7A

Imagine if all those said "Match Requirement: Wild Brawl", "Deathmatches will be severely penalized", "Fans will expect storylines", etc.

Well your idea looks simpler than what I was going to suggest. I was thinking of a system similar to the attribute system for workers. Each attribute would be classified (ie generic, hardcore, comedy, risque, etc.). Basically the reason for classification is so that the game can tell what style the product is so it can be affected by industry trends.

I was also thinking about how changing products could work with this system. Say maybe you could add one attribute and remove one without it having much of an affect on your attendance for the cool-down period. The amount of changes could potentially be unlimited but the more you change the more effect it will have on your popularity and attendance.

Anyway I haven't really fleshed this out yet as I was just brainstorming.