Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

About this mod..

Wrestlers with 70+ Pop.. its quite good.. i like the popularity.. Wrestlers with -70.. its kinda of a mess.. popularity doesnt make sense for -70 pop wrestlers.. plus so many wrestlers have just the same "template" popularity.. i know this is just the initial versions, but its a no go for me as of now.

PS: TV Ratings for WWE are "broken".. Raw Has around 3Million (already too much comparing with reality) While Smackdown has around 12Million.

Hope this feedback can be used to improve the mod =)

In defense of one of your critiques. When it comes to the ratings for Raw and Smackdown...

1. The ratings in TEW will never been "accurate" to fully emulate what we see for real.

2. The gap that you see in your game is a fair representation of what big ratings for a channel like Fox with so much deeper penetration than USA, while a huge cable station is not a network like Fox. The only way to program the game would be that a WWE show on Fox in the same time slot as a cable show on USA would get much higher ratings for the show on Fox.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="troy brown" data-cite="troy brown" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Should I give the Cornellverse a go or is this a mod worth diving into?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I you prefer using real wrestlers definately give this a go, I promise you won't be disappointed</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="troy brown" data-cite="troy brown" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Should I give the Cornellverse a go or is this a mod worth diving into?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Go with this.</p>

In defense of one of your critiques. When it comes to the ratings for Raw and Smackdown...

1. The ratings in TEW will never been "accurate" to fully emulate what we see for real.

2. The gap that you see in your game is a fair representation of what big ratings for a channel like Fox with so much deeper penetration than USA, while a huge cable station is not a network like Fox. The only way to program the game would be that a WWE show on Fox in the same time slot as a cable show on USA would get much higher ratings for the show on Fox.

Thanks for your feedback =) The Ratings side its even the least.. =)

About this mod..

Wrestlers with 70+ Pop.. its quite good.. i like the popularity.. Wrestlers with -70.. its kinda of a mess.. popularity doesnt make sense for -70 pop wrestlers.. plus so many wrestlers have just the same "template" popularity.. i know this is just the initial versions, but its a no go for me as of now.

PS: TV Ratings for WWE are "broken".. Raw Has around 3Million (already too much comparing with reality) While Smackdown has around 12Million.

Hope this feedback can be used to improve the mod =)

Can you give me an example of the mess? Maybe i can offer some clarification as to the reasoning behind the choice

Some NWA notes -

Small thing - change Powerrr to next episode being 22

I'd turn Thunder Rosa face, shes feuding with Melina and got a huge pop on Powerrr #21

Add Jax Dane - Heel

Add Brian Milonas as Question Mark Jr. - Heel

Add Beer City Bruiser

Add Brody King - Face

Add Danny Deals - Heel (Manages Jax Dane) (I don't really know much about him, but he has featured a few times on Powerrr)

Booking Stardom i got 5 injuries in 2 shows, i just noticed that they removed the sliders about match intensity and danger, so now it's more difficult to modify this. I'll be tweaking it until it gets more accurate and i'll post an update. It's strange because this issue didn't happen on the demo so i'm confused

Just thought I'd come in here to say I started a game with this mod, started it in May instead of June. I played for a month and a half, then I kinda got interested in advancing a game like 5 years without being in control of any companies.

So I copied the game and opened the copy. Then I, as Tony Khan, resigned from AEW, and set the game to advance 5 years. I'll let you all know what happens and what wrestling looks like in 2025 in TEW.

EDIT: To the person in the reply above me: this mod is set to begin in June if you don't edit it, so that's why they're set as MITB winners already.

Some NWA notes -

Small thing - change Powerrr to next episode being 22

I'd turn Thunder Rosa face, shes feuding with Melina and got a huge pop on Powerrr #21

Add Jax Dane - Heel

Add Brian Milonas as Question Mark Jr. - Heel

Add Beer City Bruiser

Add Brody King - Face

Add Danny Deals - Heel (Manages Jax Dane) (I don't really know much about him, but he has featured a few times on Powerrr)

Cheers bud, hadnt watched it yet, watched it last night so updates will be in today's release

Impact should be based in Ontario and Brian Cage is gone from Impact. Thanks for the mod!

Their headquarters are in Canada but I still view them as an American company, it is where they have their biggest fan base and run most of their shows. They havn't done a show in Canada in 7 months and even then it was a quick stop tour for 2 days and back to America.

Has anything been confirmed about Cage leaving? I know he's out injured and Melissa Santos called out the rumors he had signed with AEW as bullshit?

Booking Stardom i got 5 injuries in 2 shows, i just noticed that they removed the sliders about match intensity and danger, so now it's more difficult to modify this. I'll be tweaking it until it gets more accurate and i'll post an update. It's strange because this issue didn't happen on the demo so i'm confused

Yeah unfortunately there is nothing i can do about that, I recommend setting injuries to low in the options.

One thing I noticed is that the game starts 20 days before Money in the Bank but Asuka and Otis are already marked as the 2020 winners

PPV Schedule was based on 2019, I have amended all the WWE PPV's now.

Once the update is out the next event will be Backlash, Sunday Week 2 in June.

<p>Took a look at this and had a quick glance through NJPW in the editor. A few things quickly stand out as needing work, particularly stables. KENTA, for instance, wasn't set as a member of Bullet Club. Off the top of my head, neither was Shingo in LIJ. DOUKI is not only not a part of the roster (nor a member of Suzukigun), but is not in the game whatsoever.</p><p> </p><p>

A lot of tag teams were missing, notably Ishii/Yano, Desperado/Kanemaru and ELP/Ishimori. Ibushi and Tana should probably have a set tag team too.</p>