• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW I just installed the new demo over my old demo and my old savegames are still there. Photos are still linked and everything.

My saved games are there but it looks like my database has been replaced. I had added about 20 workers that are all gone now. Their pictures are still in the picture folder but their profiles are gone.

My saved games are there but it looks like my database has been replaced. I had added about 20 workers that are all gone now. Their pictures are still in the picture folder but their profiles are gone.

You can export those 20 workers back into your original database if you export your save game as a database and then import the workers into the default

Dumb quesion here.

Can you just install these without uninstalling the beta versions?

Also will this delete databases and pictures currently in folders or work around them?

The game just installs over the beta. Everything from the demo is still linked. Been modding your RW October mod for a while during the demo. Installed and working perfectly now I've reset the date. Just letting it run on a watcher save in the background before starting a long term game with Impact.

Yeah def need a change log. Some of the worker renders have been changed too (Scythe, looking at you).

Even I must admit that this might be the first time the Default skin UI look isn't actually bad. I might even continue playing with the Default.

You can export those 20 workers back into your original database if you export your save game as a database and then import the workers into the default

The problem is that I deleted the latest saved game I had, because I was just experimenting with the demo. I deleted it before I started a new game and realised what had happened. I feel like punching myself in the face right now.

Anyway, I guess I gotta redo it all. Have fun people! :)

I'm glad, whenever I click on a new screen using KTB skin with full release, runtime errors like a 'screen' isn't there

May want to wait to use custom skins. The design of the broadcaster, dojo and office screens in particular are not going to work with skins based on the old beta UI

Not Buying

I was so hyped for TEW 2020 but after playing the demo for 3 months in-game time I don't fill like there were that much different from TEW 2016 yes you can now play as a child company but that is the only big different everything else is just little ones maybe I have played the same 3 months over and over again that it has just burned me out on this game who knows but at this moment in time I will not be getting TEW 2020 I'll just be going back to TEW 2016 and wait and see how good or bad the review of the full game is

I was so hyped for TEW 2020 but after playing the demo for 3 months in-game time I don't fill like there were that much different from TEW 2016 yes you can now play as a child company but that is the only big different everything else is just little ones maybe I have played the same 3 months over and over again that it has just burned me out on this game who knows but at this moment in time I will not be getting TEW 2020 I'll just be going back to TEW 2016 and wait and see how good or bad the review of the full game is

What's the point of announcing this? Just seems pretty petty.